ALEPPO

guess it didn't work

>it's a CTR has lost Cred Forums and moved to Cred Forums episode

>he hasn't explained why he was at the cunnyfag site

He had so much material against her
why did not use it?
is he actually a plant?

he's a dipshit, always was

Cred Forums didn't move to Cred Forums, they've always lived here.

delet this!!!

its not over yet

pol does not forgive
pol does not forget
expect us!!!!!

>he's a dipshit
True. A dipshit is better than a warmongering psychopath, though. Let's all enjoy what we have left of our time before Killary gets us all nuked.

she's not crying that's just her face

You mean the Russians

You should expect them once the election is over and the people who came to this site decide to flood into the other boards once they're bored of nothing going on at Cred Forums

I'm a pro hacker. personally, I don't give a toss about Trump and think he's an arsehole. but I will rig the election in his favour just for the shits and giggles. enjoy, lads.

kek i was watching this, that's the face she made right before giving a big laugh

All this fuck had to do was talk about jobs and taxes and more jobs and the economy and he would've gotten elected. If he'd never opened his mouth about any of this retarded shit he'd have taken everything from her.

Much as I hate Clinton her strategy dealing with him has been the absolute best it could've been. It's almost like he's throwing the election intentionally at this point.

CTR go and stay gone.

I love ctr delusion posts
keep 'em comin

$0.02 have been added to your accounts.

>he actually said he would overturn the Roe v Wade ruling
KEK

Like what? The hacked emails were literallynothing.jpg. Nobody cares about Benghazi or her private emails because there's nothing there to care about.

Are you too dumb to realize that I was saying I love delusional Trump supporters accusing everyone of being CTR?

DONALD TRUMP IS A MESS

Yes, please release another email where Clinton's team talks for 12 hours about how to frame a tweet regarding minimum wage. That'll really throw it for Trump.

HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER?

Why are you so defensive? You do know you're Anonymous here right??

Any undecided here?
I am.
I can see the positives and negatives of both candidates, but none stick out as "the best".
ya know what im saying?

It did work. The dumb republicans elected him as their presidential candidate.

Unfortunately for him, democrats aren't retarded so we're keeping him out of the white house.

The defense for not axing Cred Forums a few weeks back was that it's a board of free speech that accepts unpopular opinions but literally any pro-hillary post gets met with the same canned response of cuck or shill. Tell me again why Cred Forums shouldn't go on an objective level. It's not even about political discussion anymore, it's actually just tumblr now.

>it's a "desperate fat virgin shill can't accept defeat" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

#1 trending on youtube

oy vey

>James O'Keefe
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now

get ready lads
the /x/ tier posts
the she cheated posts
webmshare.com/KBKnr

> This is what Trumplets thought was going to 'destroy Hillary and her campaign'

HOW FUCKING DESPERATE CAN YOU GET?

DNC operatives on Hillary's payroll inciting violence, rigging elections, creating hitpieces.

You cannot shill against this one. And there's more coming.

>james o'keefe
>the fraudulent accuser of acorn that settled for 6 figures because of his lies and handed obama an easy debate point against romney
i love when this guy wins democrats elections. im sure once this is exposed it'll reallly help in 2020

I'm sure O'Keefe is telling the truth this time

>>>/reddit/

>ITS A LIE GOYIM

guy who admits to inciting riots at trump and commiting voter fraud meets with obama 42 times

Also he never said that

>tubler supports trump now

Wew

>ALEPPO

Huh?

>this literal /x/-tier post
He never agreed to commit voter fraud on the video, though. It was implied by the Veritas mole and they discussed how it might be done but you need tangible proof of something like this and he's never on tape saying "yes" or "let's do it" or anything like that.

Also
>using goyim while shilling for jew-lover trump

CTR is out in full force today eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

links seems to be broken, sorry.

are libtards the greatest projectors of our time? they sincerely believe they are not responsible for the same shit in the form of virtue signaling

Trump has a policy advisor?

The only difference between Bill and Hillary's run-up to the election is that this time around, the Republicans actually nominated the outsider creating a schism within their party.

The absolute madmen.

Day of the rope soon

Yep, we're cheating our way right into the oval office. You retard republicucks should try playing the game instead of getting played all the time. Cry harder, bitch niggers.