youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=NDd_EjCxD6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-V5sPeYpk
youtube.com/watch?v=HsVMr7NWuCU
youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are like life's own little clowns. Performers. Minstrels if you will.

DId anyone watch the new Atlanta? So funny and stupid. Niggas getting hit with invis car XD

ok that is pretty silly

retards are often funny

Thanks op I needed that

inb4 triggered redditcucks

when i first saw this i literally killed myself laughing

>the suv driver having a moments hesitation on whether he should do it or not

blacked should get into that. I'd pay to see bbc being run over by a car

>hit each other with cars
>they pull knives
>they pull guns
>they gang up on each other
>once a kicked a nigger in the head during a high school fight and later got called a "pussy cuz he kicked" even though I knocked him out immediately and he started the fight

They're human trash.

can we turn this into /btfo/ general?

"culture" with an emphasis on selfishness and self importance

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Is this hoodkino?

holy shit
watch a different person everytime
this is great

Not so funny when you are surrounded by 10 of them.
Still stupid tho.

me in the white expedition

They're funny because they're stupid. They're stupid because they evolved in an environment that is basically Eden, and so environmental dangers didn't kill off the stupid ones, so they bred. This trend is made even worse by international aid, preventing the corrective, which would be famine. They stay stupid outside of sub-Saharan Africa because welfare continues to waste resources on them instead of letting natural selection takes its course. The only thing keeping their numbers in check and IQs plummeting toward zero is abortion.

>the chick in black/white starts laughing

But they stay stupid in Africa, too.

All the ones in billion year old jungle tribes that have never seen civilization still haven't evolved mentally past huts or rape.

everyone watch this webm to the end

>niggers are stupid

last time I checked niggers are voting for trump

What in the fuck...this literally scares me and I don't even live there holy shit.

hahaha

wtf is going on there

this... was fascinating. I truly think it is hoodkino. I wish it was like 90 mins long.

reminds me of those asian "nurses" who jerkoff disabled people

handjobs are underrated

>the car comes back

More engaged and on the edge of my seat than any blockbuster flick

Fascinating. I wish the world wasn't like this.

>Blacks constantly hitting each other with cars to the extent no one even reacts anymore
Really made me think

it's fine, as long as it occurs far away

youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
NOW THIS IS KINO

Reread my post. Africa is paradise (except for the niggers). You can walk outside your hut and find your day's food in your front yard. Now they're tripping over bags of foreign aid rice. They never had to hunt in subartic conditions or irrigate fields like the rest of humanity. They're the stupidest people of earth and the stupidest among them are breeding. They're going to turn this entire planet into a living hell if some miracle doesn't occur.

needs Attenborough narrating

I just wish it wouldn't happen at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

play this over it and watch it with a vr headset

I agree. They need to be exterminated tbqh.

Fucking KEK I literally was thinking the exact samething.

YAY an excuse to post my favorite video on the whole fucking internet
Watch it all the way to the end. It just keeps getting better and better

youtube.com/watch?v=NDd_EjCxD6g

Why do I feel like I'm posting on Cred Forums at the moment?

because you're obviously a newfag redditor

Because your sensibility is easily offended and not tuned for threads outside of /got/ and /drwho/

Why do white women like niggers so much?

Cred Forums has been Cred Forums-lite sice theTFA teaser came out

these have a opening of Taxi Driver vibe to them.
just the rawness of a big city. the little glimpses into the lives of these people as the car slowly rolls past.

holo up u raysiz deywer jus playn bumpa carz. WE BE KINGZ

At 1:05 2 hookers start twerking infront of a weed dispenser

This is sad yet funny

Rekt

Cock size, music, and sports.

go back to your hugbox nigger

who is you? (x100)

you are replace dogs with nigs

Mmmmm. Tell me more.

At first I thought with Hillary's corruption Cred Forums is a necessary evil, but it's not like they're Wikileaks. All they do is spout retarded shit, blame blacks for their misery and loneliness despite living well and being descendants of free men (unlike the people they hate so much), ruin other boards and suck Trump's cock.

huh

I love when she bends over and immediately starts twerking.

who /mojo/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-V5sPeYpk

>these are the kinds of threads that get allowed
>actual on-topic threads get deleted

WHO IS.. YOU?

Nothin

If the thread was "on topic" and managed to get deleted, OP much have really fucked up.

Or are you just mad that your waifu thread got deleted?

huh

I lived in Detroit for a few years. This isn't the "hood".

YOU WILL NEVER DISSRISSPCTMYSHIIiit

The debate was classic debate kino, stop being such a pussy

Probably because they're basically talking gorillas
US needs to start some kind of nigger raising project since it's been shown that even gorillas with good upbringing can function in a society

WHO IS YOU?

huh

Pussy

SK?

nothing about this is funny.

This isn't civilization

Idiots getting hurt is always funny

or maybe stop being smelling your own farts, get the fuck off your high horses and understand that blacks won't suddenly become educated when just 50 years ago they were discriminated against.

>OH WE ENSLAVED YOU FOR CENTURIES BUT YOU'RE FREE NOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WHY ARE YOU SUCH DUMB THUGS? WHAT ARE YOU SUBHUMAN OR SOMETHING?

America encourages dindu culture and blames the black race for it, meanwhile there are much more educated blacks everywhere else in the world, except in places that follow American culture too much, like the UK. I'm a white skinned Hispanic and I've seen more black professionals and serious students than dindus. Thugs are actually white/mestizo here. But everytime I visit the US it's full of uneducated delinquents. Maybe if you didn't treat them like beasts and got serious about educating them, they wouldn't act like beasts.

looks comfy af
>those whores showing off
I need a compilation of hookers showing off in public pls

>t. aids skrillex

WHO IS YOU?

New immigrants from Africa are usually the top 1% in terms of IQ and wealth and already have professions before they come over. They aren't representative of anything.

is there more of this?

ban rap, not guns

Short for the SKS. A semiautomatic rifle.

What is this "t." meme I keep seeing? I've seen it here and on Cred Forums and I never used to see it until now. What the fuck is this shit?

Self hatred

youtube.com/watch?v=HsVMr7NWuCU

This was the moment white people knew they fucked up.

people wonder why they get shot so much, hated, criminals etc?

I don't wonder

It's like "regards"
>niggers really suck
>t. nigger
Fun stuff

hunnic memes.

Is it short for something?

And here you are whining about it

Yes, a Finnish word. One used in academia, I believe

Why did they give him milk?

I think it's that they are so stupid they think him getting an erection will wake him up from being knocked out...

>got serious about educating them

dude please, they were doing pretty good for themselves, despite all the racism and shit. they didnt live in fucking ghettos they had their own working class neighborhoods with their own stores and businesses and it was all clean and nice up until around the 70s when the boomer blacks started doing drugs and shit, and ignored all their parents/grandparents sacrifices to build their own functional working class culture to just join in the "blame whitey" parade that was popular at the time, then those complete fucking fuckwads raised their kids even more fucked up to the point that they actually consider getting an education "acting white".

what do you expect white people to do? round them up and put them in camps and force them to behave?

we already do that.. its called prison... it doesnt work.

maybe they should get their own fucking shit together and stop blaming us while expecting us to give them free shit for the pleasure of their fucking company.

DO NOT USE RACIAL SLURS OUTSIDE OF Cred Forums YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING SHITLORDS, IT'S IN THE Cred Forums RULES

What is the fucking appeal of twerking? Looks like their asses are having seizures to be quite aich.

>hey, here's my ass
Hit puberty before posting, this is obvious shit.

>I WILL TAKE YOU FUCKIN MOLLY WHOOP

>... Huh?

you checked a reliable source of information there didn't you champ?

niggers vote 80% democrat

his whole channel

look up "t. Alberto Barbossa"

The problem is I'm not a fucking teenager anymore my man.

So you magically stopped understanding it? Nobody's asked if you liked it, you outright said you don't understand. To say you're not a child is so much worse.

>the lady nervously smoking by the door

I don't understand it, you fucking idiot. That's why I'm asking what the appeal is. I personally think it looks dumb and not sexy at all.

I explained it already. Are you illiterate as well as underage?

SKittles

you best start believing in cross threads

You didn't explain anything!

Is GTA SAN ANDREAS based on a true story?

you like a rookie reporter doing research or something?

amazing channel

Because Cred Forums has always been Cred Forums you retarded nugget cunt. Cred Forums was meme in against nigger faggots and Jews for over a decade. Cred Forums just picked up where Cred Forums left off once it was invaded by cancer like you.

this is spooky. Like lost souls wandering in the night.

These are the people liberal Americans want to rule the world. These people can't even be entrusted with a candy store and liberals want them to run the world.

>that kino True Detective S2 take at 1:32

It's almost like there isn't a group of people who almost got genocided and their numbers reduced by 6 million not even a century ago, and they're one of the most rich and influential group around today. Nope. IQ doesn't matter, it's THE MAN PUTTING BLACKS DOWN.

Why do white women fuck black guys, but black women don't fuck white guys?

more making you think webms?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT

So thats where chewing gum comes from!

Why do black men and white women marriages have the highest rates of divorce when white men and black women couples have the least?

>white men and black women couples have the least
It's the purest form of love.

Because one happens a lot and the other happens very little.

Why is this being done to him?

No you retard, it's per capita.

those are dudes, my dude

Women are stupid and get with niggers because the (((media))) tells them it's hip.

Men that marry a niggresses do so because they actually found a good one.

But which would you rather have? A white woman or a nigress?

It's irrelevant what I'd rather have. I'm neither white nor a nigger.

I'm generally more attracted to white women but it would depend on the girl.

Are there black people that post on Cred Forums?

kid fucking had that coming, bullying 101: only pick on people you can physically or emotionally dominate

Entirely dependant on the woman and her personality and other characteristics.

>wanting to fuck a nigger
>ever

yea

They aren't white, it's easy for them to want to fuck anything.

I guess it's just something your mom and I have in common.

Are there any white dudes on here that hate niggers but have a fetish for nigger women?

>They're going to turn this entire planet into a living hell if some miracle doesn't occur.
we're long overdue for a devestating pandemic, and they don't understand barrier medicine or basic hygiene so africa will get hit hardest

Colonization is a fetish of mine, but I would never act on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ

Christianity.

*tips

GET DA WATER NIGGA

I saw this happen before in a white neighborhood. Somehow the box of fireworks caught on fire exploded in the park.

lmao the way that girl ranger runs

bitch look like a naruto character

Everybody's real cold and she's trying to warm them up with her cigar smoke.

WRIGGLE WRIGGLE WRITHE!!!

better yet ;^)

Why they so easy to knock out?

Holy shit that actually looks fun if it weren't for the risk of deforming burns.

Holy fucking shit this is beautiful and hilarious at the same time.

Did you think blacks killing each other over nothing due to being broke-ass niggers wasn't a real thing?

Pussy. In order for me to get a greencard I had to go through Juarez. People get rekt every day there, Sicario only barely scratched the surface of all the bad shit that goes on there. In Detroit you won't get shit on unless you're seen as easy game or cross/disrespect somebody. So, basically Cred Forums-tier fags would get shit on.

If you respect people but not give/take them shit you should be fine, it helps if you're down for some shit and partake of nigger-tier shit (snoke weed, drink 40s). I deal with those types of characters in my shit-tier city, though blacks are rare. I mean hood thugs, and they aren't all bad types. When you're poor this kind of shit is normal.

I forgot to mention that cartel people don't play. Hood thugs will kill you over disrespect/small shit, cartel people will torture you, dismember you, and extend that to your family and friends if they wish. And you don't even have to be the one to piss them off, you could just be collateral damage cause of some off-hand comment your relative said to some affiliated underling of theirs. They don't care if you're the goddam king, they will end you. Niggers are small time, there's a reason most other ethnicities have organizations and they just have gangs that don't think big.

This.
Of course posts like this never get replies.

IS this grand theft auto on PC?

>mfw even brazilian monkeys are more organized than muricans monkeys at monkeying.

This is a party where there is Side A and Side B and then they fight between a corridor.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E

it's muscle memory with em