Why did Hillar Clinton dress like Christian bale?

Why did Hillar Clinton dress like Christian bale?

Because she's an emotionless killer with bad writers.

To try and get (these)

>so ugly and fat you can't even wear a dress\
have to dress up like the ying to kim jung ill's yang

Bale is such a qt :3

Nothing says you're serious more than dressing up like a Chinaman.

In 2002, Christian Bale starred in a sci-fi film with Taye Diggs. Yes, Taye Diggs, star of the 1998 romantic comedy How Stella Got Her Groove Back.

The film is called Equilibrium and it's actually pretty good. This futuristic and Matrix-esque outfit was worn by Bale in the movie.

Because she's hardly a woman.

Those are big buttons.

Thank you autisman! on to your next thread

Equilibrium is an excellent movie and I'm surprised more people don't know about it.

>shes evil
>women are evil

hillary a woman confirmed

HEY TRUMP

All women are evil, but that does not mean all evil people are women

Trump no can defend against Hillary's bantkata.

If I unbutton those, will she die?

Are you having a go at Taye Diggs, cunt? I'll fuckin' have you. Wanna fight? Mate, Taye Diggs is a fuckin' legend. He was stellar in Go, House On Haunted Hill AND The Way of the Gun.

You've got five seconds to apologize, ya cunt. Rag on negroids all you like, but Taye's fuckin' sacred ground, mate.

She had a reservation at DORSIA! THAT BITCH!

Only clothing that can hold her catheter and two way radio

Why is Cred Forums incapable of political discourse? Do they truly think ad homs are legitimate debate?

trump lost lmao 8 more years of Obama confirmed

Given the choice between an emotionless cleric of the tetragramaton and Ego the Living Anus, I'll take the cleric.

Just be glad she didn't dress like Ultraviolet.

Until she starts having your works of art torched

It would be very saggy.

For who?

All of us.
There would be no survivors.

that's a Chinese suit stupid, goddam Clinton is messaging the Chinese that she's going to hand over the US on a jade platter.

fpbp2bh

>Mentions Tay Diggs is in the movie
>Doesn't mention Sean Bean is in the movie
You fucking failure.

THANK YOU! I could not place it at the time, was thinking Star Trek (while knowing that wasn't it) at the time. Was really bugging me.

Equilibrium is damn fine film, I prefer it to the matrix as it has (IMO) equally great action but it knows it's a fucking action movie and isn't filled with dialouge written by a 15 year old thinking he's deep af while really just sounding retarded

I dont know OP, last time I checked this nasty bitch couldnt handle equilibrium.

>bitch about dialogue
>can't even fucking spell dialogue to begin with
Fucking retards.

What difference does it make if they mention it? It's not like Sean Bean lives through the end of the movie.

ayy

She's straight up telling you what her rule will be like. Get ready for red guards. Hillary adores the communist Chinese system.

That's actually quite smart, plus you don't need to wear a damn tie.