LOGAN trailer leaked

LOGAN trailer leaked

www90.zippyshare.com/v/AXlIqJ6q/file.html

nice virus XD

It's legit..shitty cam quality, but legit

he looks way older than thirty, also we can't see his palmcrystal, which should be blinking red-black.

I'll just wait for the proper trailer thanks.

I'll just wait for the r rated Red trailer or whatever r rated trailers are classified as thanks.

not clicking your virus

what's with the dumb title? next one will be Claws

>trailer ""leaked""

seriously what the fuck is wrong with this world, it is a fucking trailer of a movie
showing it now or later won't fucking matter
what is the point or advantage of this being or not being a leak?

wait is this not just wolverine 3?

Because it wasnt released. Are you an autist?

>Not an argument.

Who cares about the trailer? It's going to be another shitty movie about wolverine with awesome Hugh Jackman. Plot will be dumb as fuck, action will be not bad.
All obvious shit, folks.

>action will be not bad.
The Wolverine action in all the other X-Men movies fucking sucked. Now he is allowed to be Wolverine. Stupid fucking retard.

>released = probably HD
>leaked = dubious quality, might not be around for long

now fuck off

Timing is important in marketing.

>showing it now or later won't fucking matter
To me it matters. I want to see footage to a film I'm looking forward to ASAP.

Hugh's hair bothers me in this film. Fox has never really nailed Wolverine's hair perfectly, though there have been some good attempts, but they didn't even try to do anything here. He just looks like Hugh Jackman.

"LEAKED"

If it's leaked, more people will watch it because its forbidden.

You cape shitters are such sheep.

Thanks but I'll wait a couple hours for them to release it in watchable quality.

so wait, they're setting up X23 as a child in the future when mutants are gone... how is that character work for the next xmen movies? will they all be set in this future too?

>durr everything is a conspiracy I'm so smart dont you know the worlds flat

thanks for confirming what i just said.

It's a donut

you need Camus.

considering all the hilarous plotholes throughout the series (two emma frosts, two trasks, victor doesnt recognize his own brother, xavier losing the use of his legs at different times, logans metal claws reappearing, ect ect) I doubt they give a shit, they'll just say the inevitable X-factor movie is set in a different timeline

bretty gud

will prob be shit like all other wolverine movies though

Time travel.