Who is the worst person?

Who is the worst person?

Frank for the moment

We'll have to wait to see what they do with Dennis though as he progresses

Dee obviously. That dumb bitch.

dennis probably, he's like a trump-tier rapist

Wasn't 50 Shades of Gray the #1 book for a year for women?

you spelled Bill Clinton wrong faggot

Frank.

Clinton got a few blowjobs from some interns as the president that everyone loved; trump went full cosby and forced women into sex with an old billionaire or else he'd destroy their careers. I think Trump is way way way worse than clinton in any way.

I'd say it's already Dennis, he's a legit psychopath.

Frank is just a piece of shit.

There are several women who claim to have been forcibly raped by Bill Clinton who also say that Hillary helped silence them and they all deserve to be believed you fucking shitlord.

> trump went full cosby and forced women into sex with an old billionaire or else he'd destroy their careers.

>citation needed

Didn't charlie admit that he was a full on rapist one episode?

kill yourself shill

>Clinton got a few blowjobs from some interns

this is the meme the vast left wing conspiracy is trying to push in an attempt to sweep Bill Clinton's decades of sexual assaults under the rug

I can't wait to point out your sad bitter posts after November 8th

>threads degrade to shit at the mere mention of a candidate
Election years are truly the worst.

The faggot knew what he was doing too. True cancer.

And said it early enough that people will see it when they open the thread. Probably get 8 (You)votes and the bulk of the thread if it doesn't die off will be full of bait and shit about it

some rapists are good people user

philanthropist

>some rapists are good people user

What did he mean by this?

Depends of what you mean by worst.

Worst person to be stuck on a desert Island with is Dennis, because he'd just murder you when it became convenient...but at least he's funny, and you have to respect the fact that he is aware of his abnormality.

Mac is the worst because he combines the selfishness of Dennis, Dee or Frank with the stupidity of Charlie. He also has the worst trait of religious conservatives, insofar as he thinks how other people live is his business.

Frank until Dennis peaks.

How is mac being a nosy catholic worse than frank doing a shitload of drugs and ruining several funerals?

IMO Dennis is the worst. Rapey, narcissistic sociopath. At least I think he has the worst potential.
Bill Ponderosa comes as a close second too, hate that guy.

>How is mac being a nosy catholic worse than frank doing a shitload of drugs and ruining several funerals?

Frank being a prick is funny, partly because he knows he's being a prick.He has no illusions about who and what he is. He takes a certain amount of joy in the misery and chaos he causes, particularly to his friends and family.

Like all expert hypocrites, Mac is utterly unaware of how selfish and annoying and dumb he is.

Dee, Mac and Charlie are stupid, damaged people and can't be held accountable for their own actions. Dennis is smart, doesn't seem to suffer from any trauma in his childhood. He's just a horrible human bean to the core.

Dennis is undoubtedly the worst. He is a narcissistic sociopath who is a rapist and potential murderer. He is also clearly the smartest out of the gang. That said, he is my favorite character.

Mac would be my second choice. He lacks any self awareness whatsoever and is delusional about himself. He imposes his religion every chance he gets and even uses it to justify his hypocritical behavior when possible.

The next choice is a tough one and it's either Frank or Dee. Frank is just disgusting and an asshole and he's aware of that fact. He does things simply because he wants to and chooses to live that lifestyle. Dee on the other hand is also a bit delusional about herself and can be very confrontational. Dee gets shit on every chance the Gang can shit on her and Frank bankrolls their horrible schemes, so I dunno.

Last is Charlie. Charlie is merely a simpleton and he very rarely does things for malicious reasons and he enjoys a lot of the shitty things the Gang forces on him. He has shown moments of actual intelligence rivaling the others, but more often than not, he comes off as clueless. He seems to be the kindest, but he also happens to be a stalker, so there's that.

Lastly, Gail the Snail is the worst.

>The Gang Gets Analyzed
>doo dee doo doo dee doo

I think Frank's dirty dealings, including Russian Roulette gamblings and such are worse than being a repressed gay fundie.

That said, post season 5 Mac, excepting Fat Mac, is easily the worst character