They were angels right?

something like that

i don't remember this movie very well but I wish your thread luck

nah man.
they were aliens

i only remember the first half of the movie tbqh

That's what they wanted you to think

kids were new adam and eve so maybe?

They filmed this movie 20km from where I live, the petrol station never looked so good

Was Knowing secretly an Americanized End of Eva?

Really good movie if you can look past the whole film.

the scene when the plane crashes and nic is looking for survivors was legit.

The train crash scene was so good

posting the only noteworthy scenes

and that's it

I really liked the plane crash scene in this, that's about all i remember.

Nicholas Cage as a father in a live adaption of Neon Genesis Evengalion?

>Cage screaming at a guy on fire
KEK

>those camera zooms
Way to go at ruining a perfect shot. Seriously watching this webm got me so angry.

The CGI is pretty much perfect and spot on but those little camera zooms just ruined the shot.

Why did they put the ending fire apocalypse on the poster?

>when Cage's son is watching an old video tape of his deceased mother (Cahe's wife in the film) and Cage gets very emotional
I liked that little scene

there isn't much else going on in the movie, so it was either a plane, a train or the apocalypse.
and since everyone already knew the ending to the movie, might as well use the last scene

That honestly sounds like a great idea.

Well I had no idea that aliens were saving humanity by taking the kids to a new planet so that was a good twist.

It was good too the way they ended it so Cage wasnt saved and he perished like all the other majority of humans

Good luck casting the son. Be the most hardest choice. Last thing you want is it to become like After Earth.

I guess some things only work well as animated

>Angels = Aliens
Pretty much

A live-action EVA would be pretty much doomed to fail unless you put someone supremely ballsy/mad in charge and gave them complete creative control (kind of like Anno).

I could honestly see John Boorman or David Lynch finding a way to make it work. Shinji, Asuka and Worst Girl all being 19 or something wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me.

That plane crash (with no survivors) was absolute kino embedded within this flick.

I remember liking at least a couple of sequences in this movie. Any chance it could survive with a cult following? Proyas has done enough decent stuff to probably be remembered well.

Well Roger Ebert gave it 4/4

Ebert loved Proyas so much that he has a commentary track on Dark City. Cool of him to keep the faith.

>your attempt to stop the apocalypse, IT DIDN'T WORK MY FRIEND

Nah, the best part is when Cage is looking out of the window and deer on fire running out of the woods.

This is probably my second fav Proyas movie (Dark City being first).

I wish more liked this film.

They were angels right?

POETRY