Why do Brits love shows with ugly ass people so much?

Why do Brits love shows with ugly ass people so much?

because most normal people are ugly.

Because it's a lot more realistic than having a bunch of orange, classically good looking people with blindingly white teeth.

everything the british produce is ugly from the people to their animation it's all ugly.

This. It's more realistic and relatable.

>wanting to look at the same ugly people you see in your everyday life

Because seeing some ugly cunt on a screen instead of a Ken or Barbie doll, helps me immerse myself in a television show more.

Worse than Cred Forums

>they have a choice

He's right though.

to them ugly is "comfy", while to us Americans it's just "sickening"

It's a COMEDY you moron,clowns are not pretty and don't give you boners, ya shit head!

Zapped was shite. I wasted my fucking time

Only reason to watch this is when you're too lazy to switch over after based Red Dwarf

They embrace their ugliness. They don't shy away from it like the Americans.

What is more healthy?

Is this the sort of thing the sets of Discworld adaptions go to die or something?

You ever been to the UK? The people are hideous. It's a small island that's had thousands of years of inbreeding.

>clowns are not pretty and don't give you boners
let's not things you will regret later, user.

Well, we also have TV shows with literal 10/10 actors in them, so...

He bleach his hair? What is this set in 1997?

What, do you have a folder of clowns that are sexy once they wash the crap off their face?

>Yes goy, despite being a country of 65 million people Britain is a small inbred country that needs to become diverse and multicultural

Fuck you too. I was actually simple enough to imagine the United States as having at least some of the glamour attributed to it but on visiting the place found people in general were so unsightly they could have been *British*.