What would the wizarding community do in the event of a (Muggle) technology induced apocalypti/world changing...

What would the wizarding community do in the event of a (Muggle) technology induced apocalypti/world changing phenomenon, such as the emergence of strong artificial intelligence (in such a way that it was partially/fully out of control) or a catastrophic nuclear war?

Probably fly on brooms and other stupid shit.

The muggleborn members of each respective wizarding world government wouldwarn the others and they'd take countermeasures

Seeing as Snape invented a spell, an anti-radiation or EMP spell wouldn't be too hard to come up with I suppose

And they're going to be fuckin pleased about it.

gas the muggles race war now

Strong AI aren't generally considered something that would be threatening.
Autistic, "narrow AI" are the sort that will fuck up things. Less superfluous "thinking", more doing.

If there was a Dead man's switch scenario, I don't see magic being a complete solution to avoid deaths from the blasts, at least

Nothing. They didn't do shit through both World Wars, they wouldn't do shit about anything else in the Muggle "world". They'll hide behind their illusions and spell shields, wait for the dust to settle, then go about their business as usual because their social divorce is so profound as to define them.

gas the muggles

Easy: those things aren't possible in that world. The Harry Potter world is not one of sci-fi, it's light fantasy. No robots, no mad max shit, no fallout shit, no post apoc in general unless there's some big magical disaster like Voldemort and Grindlewold come back and wreck shit.

Wizards truly are a self-absorbed, despicable race of 'people', if one can even dare to call them such.

Can't understand these people who constantly think think of this shit they want in fantasy. I'm american I dont want guns or anything in wizard fantasy fuck off.

Also the wizards literally survived by being shut off and hidden from the muggles

>tfw too intelligent to be content with fantasy by itself

Its almost as if you don't understand british self deprication or the entire point of the series that the wizards parallel british people and the ministry parallels shit politics

someone post it

you know what im talking about

no we dont, enlighten us

Stop shitposting seriously. Its fucking old school fantasy with magic.

And see

Ron's gut?

What are you on about you stupid autiste
Did you really just use my shitpost as your cue to jump in and demonstrate your intelligence with some shitty, obvious factoid about a crappy children's book?

Something likely well done, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The series is one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

i love irony lol

This is a film board sorry you're actually autiatic and didn't grasp the most obvious thing about the series.

Ginny got ugly, bet Malfoy is slamming some prime Slytherin pussy.

Yes yes, well done anonymous, well done
HOWEVER

are you the only person that posts this (and its derivatives), or do you notice other people posting it as well?

>the stranger
>god tier

Kek. Pasta that proves this board is in fact hell

Where do you get the impression I wanted to talk about it in the first place, dummy?

first time I ever posted it, I had to reverse search the image to find the text

>confirms he was throwing out well known factoids to sound smart
Kek