tubeteencam.com/27216/sexy-teen-with-nice-ass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wwyd to them? will reply

would smash
gross
gross
gross

Cut off all her clothing and rape her against the mirror

Tackle this cute little whore as she's on her way home after a night out. Handgag her and stick it in her ass as she whimpers beneath me.

id get the girl in the pink on her knees and make her look up at me as she takes my whole dick in her mouth and starts sucking it. id grope her tits through her clothes while ordering the girl in the green to turn around and strip, bending down as she took off her pants to give me a nice view of both her anus and pussy. id wash her down and get her on all fours, making pink strip down. green would have to eat out pink until she cums while i tongue green's asshole. once theyre both good and wet i would get them on their backs and start fucking pink first. green would have to tongue kiss pink to muffle her moans. then id switch over the greens ass, pushing deep into her until she screams. i get up and they both give me their best double blowjob till i unload on their faces.

like lbfm? how would you rip these two sluts apart?

Brutal? Throw her off downstairs, then lift her skirt, rip her panties off and roughly spread her ass checks to dry penetrate her anus until she bleeds, cum on her face full of tears and pain.

wwyd to red bikini girl?

rip her tacky dress off and grope her nipples until theyre bruised and purple. get her to turn around and present her pussy and ass. dick goes in between her fat hairless lips as i brutally finger her asshole.

Throw her in the pool and hold her underwater until she stops fighting. Strip her naked and fuck her while she floats. Cum deep in her ass. Take picks of her body and post them online so others can find her. wwyd to jaslyn

Damn, I'd come up behind her while she's taking slutty pictures of herself in the mirror. Knock her over the head and tie her down to a chair in her room. Strip her and make her suck me off, cumming deep down her throat. Then take her phone and respond to all the thirsty guys in her dm's with her address and leave her door open.

I would fucking destroy her face with a hammer

pull down her pink top to get those titties bouncing out, bouncing them in my hands before spitting between them and putting my dick in there for a tit job. make her suck on the head of the dick while her tits slide up and down my cock, meanwhile her friend removes the bikini bottoms and licks her pussy. her friend's fat ass looks too good for me to resist. she'll get fucked in the ass while she and pink top are 69ing, eating out each others pussies. finish on their faces.

I'd tie her to a post and beat her with a stick. I won't leave anything permanent. Then I'd go and enjoy myself using her pussy and her asshole. Gotta make sure she feels every inch of my dick. Then I'll make her beg me for her life. After she's done I'll cave in her skull with a pipe and leave her there with a sign around her saying free cumdump

Fuck, how good. I like it that rough.

I would break into her house with a hammer, then knock her out and strip her naked, once she wakes up i'd make her suck on my dick and then suck on a sharp knife, that would cut thru her lips, and hurt her tongue, then use the knife to rip off all of her clothes and slowly shoving my knife into her vagina, hurting her and until she bleeds out

fuck her doggystyle while pulling her hair, strip her down and dick her deep in the mouth while groping her tits. cum all over her face and cute tits, tie her to that railing and gag her and tell passersby that we're shooting a video for kink and she's down to be dominated.

someone do her

what about her?

I would tie that dude to a chair and let her see how I pound her beautiful girl from behind, as she enjoys it and he becomes even more jealous that I can give his slut more pleasure, then I would put my hands around her neck and asphyxiate her, would only leave her breath once she is about to die, then would repeat shoving my cock deep onto her mouth, cuming inside her throat and letting her drown on my semen.

be rougher to Adriana (pic related) or Melissa, red bikini.

did you liked it?

I see her out for a walk alone wearing that outfit. She looks too hot to resist so I stalk her for a bit. When I get the chance I grab her and pull her into an alley. I tear her top off. Her screaming makes me more hard. I punch her as hard as I can and fuck her throat in broad daylight by a dumpster. After 5 minutes I take her bottoms off and destroy her pussy. When she has no energy left I force my cock in her asshole. Her struggle makes it better for me and worse for her. After an hour of destroying her I beat her senseless and hang her over the dumpster for the world to see her gaping cum covered holes. As I walk away I see some homeless people go and feel her up

i would have her tied down with her arms and legs strung to the bedposts in that bikini. untie the knot and release those almond brown tits with their puffy nipples and twist them until she screamed. they would get clamped and chained together so i could tug her tits up and down and watch them bounce. her bottoms would be off next, and id fuck her deep in the pussy down to the balls with a vibrator stuck in her ass just to hear the sound she makes. i would ram her pussy and then flip her over, tying her wrists to her ankles with her hands int he air, spanking her with a ping pong paddle until her ass was red and bruised like a bargain bin tomato. i would fuck her in the ass while spanking her bruises until i busted deep in her pussy.

i'd like to sit on her face while she tries to jerk me off, all the while whipping her thighs and pussy to get them tender enough for my cock. i would then proceed to rape her ass while inserting different large objects in that whore's dirty cunt. Dirty cunt in which i would eventually come

Keep it going, don't lave her alive.

Wwyd

I would arrive and force her head into the water behind her, as she struggles to get some air, I'd be stripping her off, and spreading her asschecks, i would only leave her breathe if she's really to tell me how bad she wants me to fuck her, i'd star pounding her vagina as her head still under water, I'd realease her head every once in a while to hear her moan ad force her to ask me for more, once I cum, i'd keep it going, and release her head to tell her she's pregnant, but she won't have to worry for long, cause then I'd drown her and finish her agonizing life.

Gently caress her hair back, peel back her clothing. fuck her doggystyle ,

I'd tie her up to bed, spread her holes and put a vibrator in each.Then I'd tickle her feet and watch her body shaking. Facefuck her until she drools and load my cum deep inside her anal in the end.

Tell her to stop pretending shes still a hot young virgin and get back in the kitchen and feed the random guys baby child.

Bump

impregnate her

Would pin her down face-first, holding her head down against the floor with her ass in the air, and rape her.
Pound her pussy while keeping her held down, through her struggling and whining, and cum balls deep in her.
Do it again and again, until she just lies there and lets it happen, and pump her pussy full of cum until it overflows and she's guaranteed to get pregnant.

abuse this slut

Hey. Sent you some inspiration ;)

Brutally gangbang her with 30 homeless. My cock is destroying her ass while another is in her pussy ,while being dp'd the others are bathing her in cum

Huh?

Fuck her in this public bathroom. Film it with her phone. Send it all over Snapchat to her friends and family and all over her social media’s

I'd pin her down onto her back, rip those big milkers out of her shirt and shove my dick between them, thrusting hard against her chest until I spray hot cum all over her face.
Her?

chuck her in a glory hole and get family to line up

Tie her to a post and fuck her face and ass

Tit fuck her and make her my little slut

bend her over a tree in a forrest and fuck her so roughly she might pass out

This girl went to same high school with me and became a model

I'd invite her to a modeling shoot that gets progressively more risque. Start with her like this, and then coerce her into going topless with a towel to tastefully cover herself up. Eventually convince her to do some light bondage and handcuff her wrists behind her back. As soon as I get that done, she's screwed. I roughly grab her hair from behind and start groping her tits. Rip her panties off and stuff them in her mouth and rape her ass. Tie her down and continue the shoot with some hot wax torture...

I replied. Don't I get one?

Piss inside her ass

Anybody sharing sisters?

They are sisters. Wwyd

I mean your sister

Sisters

Some weeb I knew in high school

Annoying as fuck

Here's my slutty sister, wwyd?

Sorry, not j? My apologies

please?

i would cuddle the fuck out of her

Get her drunk at a party, take her sleep in another room, gently strip her, start licking and kissing her body and face, grap, kiss, suck and lick her titties while rushing my hand against her pussy to make it wet, put two fingers in it and push my wrist against her clit to hard masturbate her. Once she cums would put my dick in missionary style while hard frenchkissing her and grabbing her ass and tits. Then turn her face down and do her doggy style grabbing her hair and slapping her ass. Would cum in her pussy to make her pregnant, so i would have a chance to marry her. Would be great to have you watching in a dark corner of the room fapping to this

Maybe annoying but fucking great looking. Would get her dressed in latex, tie her down on her knees, leash her, force her sucking my dick while looking in my eyes. Cum in her mouth and force her to swallow it. Also lots of rape play with her.

I had a crush on her in high school

Around 5ft / 150cm

artsy nerd I knew some time ago. Im sure she is secretly into fucked up shit.

which would you choose and how?

She looks the type you can easily beat into a mess so she wont struggle as you senselessly fuck her brains out. Any more?

Blindfold and gagball her, tiw her arms and suspend her body, tie her feet together, cut two holes in her dress to take her tits out. Grab hard them in a painful way, suck, bite and lick her nips, then whip and electrocute them a bit. Snatch down the top of her dress and do some caressing, whipping and licking on her back. Lift the lower part of her dress, rub my hand on her pussy, finger her hard, use a dildo to make her cum harder. Whip, spank and grab her ass, lube ir an fuck it while she's still suspended. Take her down while still tied, throw lot of cold water on her, let her take doggy position, fuck her pussy while holding her neck, scratching her back and hardly spanking her ass. Would cum on face and lips and use her hair to clean my dick

anyone wants to ruin this young, virgin, christian girl?

Look at her hand, she's a professional fapper. Would make her break the world record of fapped men in a day, wirh her in the middle of a room and many naked men going to be servedcone after the other. Cumming on her would be mandatory for the validity of the record

Actually, not even that. She thinks even masturbation is a sin. Its a fun idea, though.

Makes it even hotter, since the waste of cum would be a sin and she would have to eat it all

I'd rip her top off so she gets exposed in public, get her to her knees and slap her face with my cock until she understands she's not made to be a smartass, she's made to be a cumbucket and a cock worshipping whore. I'd then proceed to fuck her mouth with her friends standing around taking pictures of this nerdy whore as she slowly realizes how her life will be from now on.

What a cutie. Would rape her day and night.

This little mouth needs to be fucked

rape urethra, creampie her bladder

Force the guy to rape n. 1 while i take care of n. 2. Waterbondage, use many dildos and fucking machines, loudly slap her face (but not too hard) to have her crying, lube and rape her ass while keeping her by her hair. Once finished exchange girls with the guy, just well washing away his cum from her. Going on until tired, then rest and start again some bondage games

Church girl, fuck what I wouldnt do for her cunt.

That would be a holy cunt I've I've finished with it

Wouldnt it be? she looks so innocent. What would you do to change that?

I'd wait until the service has over and tie her up on the alter, her bare cunt exposed while I work a crucifix up it, her cunt juice running down it eventually as I shove it up her, the cross sticking out of her lips.

Close her in a basement and keep her chained as my sex slave. Would like to share her wirh you. Would not do punishment on that cute girl, but savagely fuck all of her holes. Forcefully put her on birth control pills so i would creampie her pussy endless. Would also love to be her basement school teacher so she could become a smart girl between a fuck and another. Would buy her fetish suits like schoolgirl, french maid, secretary, etc.

would sneak behind her and gag her as I rip open that top and expose her tits, then would grope one and cut open her dress and panties revealing her tight pussy, having my other hand jammed into her pussy as she struggles

Fuck her tiny little cunt every single day for the rest of her life.

Wwyd? She is into fitness. Might drop more

She's an absolute beauty, more please. Would clone her dozen times and teach them how to do lesbian games and how to satisfy their creator. Would marry the original and have a plain life with her while secretly satisfying my dirtiest fantasies with the clones

rip that top off and slap her tits around. More with better cleavage?

how would you violate her?

pull those shorts off, force those nice legs open, and stretch that tight cunt out. More of her showing more skin?

Strip her naked in public, put on high heels,, tie her arms and take her around with a rope bound to them. Let people grope and masturbate her. Then personally doggy-fuck her in front of hundreds people and cum on her face, letting her sucking my dick clean

more of her if you want

Tranny ass faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Wwyd

as brutal as possible

Rape all of her holes and finish inside her throat.

Be at her home, tie her mother so she could watch, take the girl and suspend her head down. Eat her pussy, finger it, spank her ass. Then tie her down on dining table and fuck her missionary, throwing on her body something to eat and eating it (licking the "dish"). Turn her face down, fuck her asd, cum on a piece of bread and force her to eat it

Closest thing I could get to bikini pics

Knock her down with drugs, take her in bedroom, strip her doen, oil her body, kiss and massage it. Spend hours kissing her mouth while touching her body. Eat her pussy and ass, gently fuck both of her holes. Eat her tits. Take lots of pics and vids. Dress her up keeping bra and panties as a souvenir

Tie her up naked and slab her about then pound her ass and finish on her face

Would rip her top off and pull on her nipa as hard as possiblh can then proceed to usr her mouth as a fucking cumdump in front of her family

Take her in a basement, call a Kim Jong Un lookalike, let her believe she would be taken in North Korea as a sex slave for the army if she does not obey our orders, let her doggy on a table, me pumping her ass and pussy from behind while she sucks Kim's lookalike. Both cum in her mouth and she has to swallow

I would pull her around by her hair and fuck her raw. Then I would hog tie her and shave her head. Half would go in her pussy and then the rest taped in her mouth. I’d spit in her face and then fuck the hair into her pussy

WWYD?

This little fuck piece.

Put that big mouth of hers to use, make her suck my cock, if she doesnt go deep enough give her a good slap. After watching her struggle for a bit grab two big handfuls of her hair and pull her lips to the base of my shaft and hold her there. After she gags for a few moments let her off then cum on her as she chokes and gasps for air.

Need to think. More of her body please

Fuck yeah!

convince her that i'm a great guy who help poor families and ask if she want to help me with another case.
After that take her to forest where punch her to the face and belly, after that forcefully rape her into the ass until she bleed, hear her squeak and cum in her as many times as i can

I'd clamp her tits then slap them until she begged me to stop, I believe she'll say she'd do anything, so I make her get on her knees to suck me off but I'll be abusing her tits the entire time so she'll keep whining the entire time. So I'll skullfuck her until she's puking then push her down and rape her ass until I fill it with cum, knock her out and call up some friends to let them know there's free fuckmeat to use.

Gracie. Innocent pastor's daughter from TX.

I would leave her heels on hike that skirt up and plow her pussy raw. Fill her with cum . Then take her to a dirty hooker motel to be used by multiple men.

I grab that little whore and throw her down into sand rake her from the back and make her moan and yell. Then when she starts to draw a crowd I stand up get her on her knees and start fucking her face while others grope her and start to put finger in her. Eventually all taking turns...as the crowd grows we begin to ejaculate all over her and in her making her a true wore then make her dry out in the sun.

Kiss her slowly all over her neck and chest. Choke her within an inch of her life and then stop and gently fuck her wet cunt. Spit in her mouth and slap her and then continue to gently fuck her pussy as I violently degrade her in ways that shock her but she doesn't want to stop because her pussy feels so good. Pull out and cum in her eye and slap her one last time before I kiss her nice and slow.

lesbian piss party

Damn I’d fucking drag this girl to a dark alleyway and rape the shit out of all of her holes until I cum in each one, leaving her in tears and with my semen coming out of all of her holes. Then once I’m done with the worthless bitch I’ll get the local hobos to take her and keep her to rape whenever they want to.

Nice titties she has. Would let her deepthroat me while her family watches tv, cum on her shool iniform and force her to go school with cum stains in it. After she cums back home would take her in bedroom for homework, lift her skir, spank and paddle her ass until it gets reddish, then fuck her from behind and cum on her homework

ex

Tell her terrible puns while fucking her up the ass

i would lay her on the floor face down and sodomize her till she's crying, then i would begin to smash her face on the floor while still fucking her and when i cum i would stab her in the back

Use this whore as my personal fuck hole. Tie her legs down with her ripped tights and pound her ass till it bleeds.

Love to watch as the hobos fuck her bareback, their sore covered cocks plowing her holes. She's on her back so she can see each dripping dick as they pump her full of infections

Tie up her family and force them to watch while she gives into her whore nature and takes my cock like a slut

Are you endoporpus? get back aat making comics faggot

wwyd to these slutty sisters? will reply

Wait for her with you in a car in a dark parking, grab her and put her ina tissue bag. Bring her in a lonely forest area, mount a tent, do some barbecue, drink beer and whisky with you, smoke a cigar, then take her off the bag, tie and gagball her, rape her one after the ofher all of her holes threatening her with a burning rod, give exchange to you and g on like this for weeks. Sometimes wash her downto the river taking her there naked barefoot tied and leashed. Build a secret room undeefloor, leave her there tied and chaines with food and water for our week-end fun.

make them suck two aids ridden niggers, the one who makes her nigger cum first lives, the other dies. The winner is forced to kill her own sister and she goes on to live in a farm like an animal in the pig pen.

spit roast with a friend

wwyd?

Make her dinner, drug her food. Once she falls asleep pierce her tongue, nipples and clit. Keep her closed as long as they heal. Put a ball piercing on tongue and rings on nips ans clit. Make a chain pass through the rings and take her around grabbing the chain. put a dildo up her pussy and fix it eith duct tape. Force her blowjob me keeping eye contact while she cums and cries, cum down her throat. Anal sex and pussy when she learns what's her place

used to know her in high school

Force her to fuck John Lennon's bones, take pictures of it, send them to the press

wwyd /b

fishing hooks in her nipples, forced to sit on a dildo foll of glass shards and suck me off while i pull the string and finally i rip her nipples when i cum.
lift her off the dildo and start fucking her sore pussy with a tabasco covered condom while chewing on her tits.
When i'm close to cumming strangle her

Who's more mistress and who's more slave among them? I'd say blonde mistress and brunette slave, but i may be wrong

this is meant for this

Essentially correct. Although the brunette has a bratty streak to her.

WWyD?

she is just begging for me to push her tongue back into her mouth with my hard cock, she knows that would be quickly followed by it getting rammed down her throat.

Anal rape with toilet brush

Bring them to torture room, let the blonde dress in latex and strip down the brunette. Tie down brunette on torture table and help blonde with her game (needles and hooks in nipples, saline injections in breast, nipples and pussy electrocution, dildos, ducking machines, whips, canes, cables whipping). In the end i sit on a chair, blonde brings her slave leashed, walking on four, to me and forces her head to take my cock deepthroat and to lick my ball.in the meanwhile blonde frenchkisses me and lets me touch her body ans grab her ass

Tie her tits and suspend her by them. Hard whipping making her screaming, also wax and candles play. Bondage her, take her on my legs, hard spanking. Lube her holes, finger them and dtretch them until i can fist her. Fist her hard until she painfully cums. Fuck her ass and cum in it. Close her in a cage for further later fun.

make love in the missionary position for the soul purpose of recreation.

Ass to mouth

You're a monster

Get her drunk to the point she is still aware of what is going on but too sloppy to do anything about it. Then split roast her.

tubeteencam.com/27216/sexy-teen-with-nice-ass

>recreation
you had one job.... idiot

wwyd to her

Let them take part on the fake japanese tv show where fathers have to chose girls to fuck according to tits, ass and pussy trying not to choose their own daughter. Joke fathers so they will have to fuck their own daughter. After show bring them 3 in the backstage, blindfold them and have some private fun

I'd start fucking her pussy, but then I'd "accidentally" slip it in her ass.

Get her drunk, strip her naked, put some leather fetish stuff on her and handcuffs. Abuse in car all of her holes. When enough for me (maybe a couple of days later) bring her to some metalhead / white suprematists / bikers and let them pay 50 dollars each to fuck her. Go on around the country to parties like that earning money, having her sucking my dick while i drive and fucking her when i want

I would tell her to first clean the toleits, pull all the weeds in the yard, clean the gutters and pick up all the dog shit. Then make me a fucking sandwich.

Get her high and arrange a GB for her. I'd video tape it and use it as black mail. I'd text her once a week, telling her if she doesn't come over and suck my dick, I'm sending the video to her father.

I'd strip her naked in an alley, tie her hands and feet together, gag her, fuck her ass while she cried, cum on her face, and then leave her for everyone else to use her like the slut she is.

God what a tiny beauty. Use and molest her, abuse her small breasts, Keep her in my home, never wear a shirt, bend her over the arm of the couch and masturbate her furiously, teach her that she is nothing but a tiny fuck toy

Get her permanently on drugs or alcohol, keep her tied on a fucking table which allows to wash her and clean her shit and piss, let her grow a firebush on her pussy and abuse all of her as a perfect redhead cumdupster

no

u know katie jones?

Think a group of friends once went up to her and told her she's their personal fuck toy. From that day forward, she goes home and fucks one of them every day?

If she goes in the water at the beach, I'd come behind her and start fingering her as I grind my dick against her ass.

Let her get burlesque lessons, get private shows and add to those shows some rape play and hot wax games. Snatch a hole in fishnets and rape her ass, cum inside, watch her walking away with cum dropping off her asshole and flows down between her thighs

will do rough aswers for rough anwers

wwyd to Zuly?

Dress middle one as a farmer, plug left one's tits to a milking machine and chain her on four, make up right one as a sheep. Dress like a wolf and fuck her hard doggy style. Then fuck the cow and drink her milk. Then fuck the farmer and let her clean all of the mess

Haha.

Wow

Strip her naked, carefully wash her. Oil all of her body and bondage her. Tickle her feet, her tummy and all of her body until she piss herself. Then wash her with really cold water, grab her ass, finger her ass and pussy with lube. Water torture her a bit, keeping her head under water while having dick in her ass and having pleasure while she thightens it in fear. Slap my cock on her face and force it down her throat. Cum in her pussy and force her to et what would drop from it on the floor. Push her down and piss on her and in her mouth. Again cold water to wash her, then feed her with warm soup, give her a towel and close her in her cage for later fun

She loves anal.