Why aren't Europeans racist anymore? they rather be pussies than to be called racists

Why aren't Europeans racist anymore? they rather be pussies than to be called racists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
youtube.com/watch?v=afb7R1ClNVw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMOuTVwfXDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only Germany and UK opened their legs like a whrore
Germany mainly

What about Sweden?

There are African cities, there were African empires if poor uneducated criminals bother you then you should spread your hate across all races

What African empires? lmao, the only African(Negroid/Nubian) kingdoms worthy to be called a decent civilization were Ethiopia & Mali, and they don't even have gigantic castles like that in Europe & China

Dey waz kangs and sheet!!

It's too hot in Africa too build castles

egypt for one you fuckin shit troll, read a fuckin book, stay off Cred Forums

Look up The Great Zimbabwe and The Walls of Benin. There has been many civlisations in the Africas, but since written history hasn't been practised the way of Araby, Roma or Greece many of these are almost lost and forgotten.

Civilisations rise and fall all throughout history.
You shold really look into the various lost civilisations of the world before poo-poo'ing parts of it.
Racism is an illness - just as the utter submission to inferior cultures is an illness.
There must be a ballance and an appropriation of highest common denominator.
All this hate only ruins everybody.

>What African empires?
how about britain 10000bc

What is UV?
What is melanine?
What is migration?

But we wuz kangz n shiet

the image he posted already refuted that point you dipshit, egyptians aren't even black

yu mad wite boi

Why would I be mad?
How can I be mad at nature and natural skin defences?
Why do you assume I'm white?
Why do you assume I'm racist?
Why do you assume I'm not?
Try communicating a bit?

oh u mad

Not at the topic, it interests me.
I am getting irritated at you now though.

we're all just scared to say we're racist

The further north humanity migrated, the longer their septums became, the lighter their skin - for basic survival. In order to deal with the colder air, their noses had to be longer, to protect the insides. The skin became paler to better absorb vitamin D from the sun, which weren't as dominant though clouds and thicker atmosphere.
This is why people look so different around the world, the human body adapts to the surroundings. So racism is idiotic.
We are however terribly tribal in nature.

I'm not. Niggers and their ilk need to go back.

The predicament white countries have to come to grips with is this, every race wants to be with their own. Other races want in our countries because we have better shit and are safer. How welcome would whites be in an African or Middle Eastern country if we just showed up in mass, didn't want to fit in, broke laws, formed ghettos and wanted free shit? Not very, so why should we put up with it?

The problem is we are pussies for not wanting these fucks out and we are nazi pieces of shit if we do. There is no way to win, but ignoring it causes a much more extreme and damaging loss.

Egyptians are not Negroids or Nubians, they're more related to Semites than negroids

topkek

It's literally every country from western europe.

Mud huts & walls made out of clay =/= castles
Look I'm just saying Europeans were far more technologically advanced compared to black Africans,I'm not racist, I don't want black people genocided, if possible it would be nice seeing them prosper in their own countries, but the fact that they flood Europe & America in their millions & most of them unskilled & depend on people's taxes(welfare) is just plain cringe & annoying.

THIS.

Egypt is in Africa in the same way Wladiwostok is in East Asia. That is, only geographically. Culturally and anthropoligically, Egypt wasn't and isn't an African country, but today it's an Arab one and in the past it was Greek, Egyptian, and Mediterranian.

So you're basically saying black Africans are unevolved white people? LMAO

>So racism is idiotic
>So
No, that doesn't follow.
1.) because the differences are not just in skin color and nose shapes, but broader and deeper.
2.) because being an adaption to the environment doesn't change the way these differences are differences.

I'm not saying racism isn't idiotic. I'm saying that being true wouldn't follow from what you wrote.

>vikings
literally nigger tier

Racism is a new invention created by cultural Marxists at the Frankfurter university of cultural subversion.
Your only racist because the Jews want you to be racist.

>
>Mud huts & walls made out of clay =/= castles
>castles
>stacking rocks on top of each other
Rather impressive. Its funny we don't build like that anymore.
Meanwhile the oldest evidence of baking bricks come from Africa. Along with metallurgy

As I said, tribal.
Cultural even.
Citation please.
I'm glad I could help you cement your confirmation bias further. LMAO to you too, I just love those local colourful greetings.

What is needed in different climates dictates architecture. Up north, the migrants found the climate unwelcome, so they had to adjust the way they built things, and what kind of clothes they wore - enviromnetal pressure forced mental growth - you know, mother of invention and all that.

>It's too hot in Africa too build castles
Its also too cold to build castles in Europe.
Do you know how chilly it gets in a castle?
Your countries are retarded. Your only taking in the criminals that seek to take advantage. Africans have been migrating perfectly fine for years through legal means. Your typical African that's working hard for their country aren't the ones visiting you.
Also its the Arab refugees that are causing most of the shit for you guys

>literally

We also know that European Americans are the shit we send away.
We didnt send the best, but the worst scum. So if your white and living in the USA and your ancestors came from Europe.

You have to realise your past family where total shit. Scum. Worst people of Europe we send to the USA.

>As I said, tribal.
>Cultural even.
I don't get it. In which way wouldn't that be racism or make racism idiotic?

How many of the immigrants to the US where send? And by whom?

>whites come in many shapes and forms too what's your point?
>citation please
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
>In the 19th century, many scientists subscribed to the belief that the human population can be divided into races.
8m having trouble finding the shit on google cause there is so much shit there but the Frankfurt school was all about social engineering. Racism is just the same as fighting the class war

We haven't been racist for an extremely long time because we aren't scum like Americans.

The Europeans who came to America were protestants who faced discrimination & persecution in Catholic Western Europe. America is not Australia.

Aaaaand that's why you're being replaced in Europe.

they had rather ingenious heating systems in the castles though. I'm from a quite old city, there are ruins from the 1100's, and the local museum shows how central heating was made inside the walls of the castle. Again, mother of invention etc.
Racism assumes that just because we look different, we are different.
The tribal mentality however is prevalent in all humans, we can't encompas more than a certain size group, which we accept as the "right group" - and those who aren't in this, are of course to be shunned. Look at human history and all the jolly wars we've had.
I shall look into it - thanks user.

>cultural enrichment from inferior societies

Like from the United States?

The reason for this is simple: money.
It's cheaper to import workers for a market. A child normally has to go up and that takes 14-23 years before it can start working and therefore to pay taxes. In the meantime the state pays for child support, kindergarden, school, etc.
So why not skip the whole process and import adults out of other countries? They only need a few aditional courses and to integrate. Integration isn't simple though and the "stronger" the guiding culture the harded it is.
Therefore countries with strong economies needing of more workers and a strong wellfare (welfare makes bringing up a child more costly) relly on immigration und therefore don't strengthen their guiding culture to make immagration easier.

Doesn't understand how colonies in the New World were extensions of european countries and government institutions to expand their kingdoms and trade routes. Do you think they sent ships filled with criminals, mentally ill and persons of extreme debt, 100 per ship and dumped them along the eastern seaboard as punishment and turned the ships back to pick up some more? The settlers were all chosen for their abilities and under the consent and support of the english monarchy, french court and the dutch, etc. with the exception of the quakers who left for religious reasons, no one was exiled to the new world. pretty inefficient and costly to deport a handful of deplorables. kek. the aussies are the closest population of people based of forced deportation of criminals on a large scale, nignog.

the second last word was meant to be integration

And I'm just sitting in Poland and watching the west burn... In Poland we do not have these problems zero blacks, no Arabs. Healthy homogeneous society, one of the safest countries in Europe,no terrorist attacks or riots caused by immigrants.Rest of countries in Europe should take our example.

Fun facts, Europeans where still sniffing their butts when advanced civilizations existed in the middle east and Asia.

>Germany then

Yeah, that worked out great in the end, didn't it, you subhuman?

and?? They rebuilt in over a dozen years and are again one of the richest countries in eu xD

with a little touch of brown xDD

>Native German people

Define that term please.

Especially considering German names like Tetzlaff, Nowottny, Lafontaine or Podolski.

yeah. they were still barbarians living in caves. but look at how quick they learned to conquer the entire world and dominate once they prodded by rome. the germanic tribes were the fiercest roman foe and eventually assumed power once the roman gates fell. barbarians at the gate...

You're a little late.

But you gave the best answer, good sir.
You win 1 internet

cause theyre educated and they know its wrong.
and you are wrong aswell because more and more europeans are turning into said racists nowadays. east germany and poland especially.

>builds a gianting freezing castle
>has to invent heating system cause of design flaw.
Its their faults that made them great. Like raping and plundering half of the world

Still better than living in mud huts in bum fuck Africa
Poles are no German, moron

>Native German people

There are not native German people. 160 years ago there weren't even Germans. There were Prussians, Bavarians, Saxons, Hessians and so on who were at war with each other constantly. Srsly, you "real Germans" really don't know shit about the countries history.

and what is wrong with isolationism and homogeneous society?It is precisely these societies that are consolidated, peaceful and properly functioning without social tensions

Like Poland or Japan

>and what is wrong with isolationism and homogeneous society?It is precisely these societies that are consolidated, peaceful and properly functioning without social tensions

Most African countries are 99% black & homogeneous yet they kill each other, unless you're talking about homogeneous white countries

>all those fat people.
I wonder what our ancestors would think. Coming from a tribe of relatively fit people to come to america and seeing the majority of people scootering around with their fat ass sagging from the sides of the seat to the floor.
Civilization was a mistake

because it is a different species, unable to live with itself, not to mention another...

>Poland

That must be the reason why millions of Polacks are working in foreign countries. Because their society is so great.

how they can live among other civilized people? In zoo?

>I feel threatened because a black guy plays a fictional English knight on TV.

You are the ultimate cuckold.

we ain't pussies.
you racists are pussies to be afraid of every person that does not look like you

may have something to do with getting more monnies for same work.
this has nothing to do with society.

It's mostly because of Germany, who want to prove that they are good and not racist anymore. They then use WWII to guilt trip other former axis powers into letting hordes of uncultured niggers and mussies inside their borders. This in turn gives them more EU and regional power, so they can force more nations to let them in.

it is calm, without tension social and racial riots, but there are also a lot of poor people, and that's for the 50 years we were a communist state you idiot learn a little history

rape and plundering
why didn't you badass nigga just beat up dem pussy ass white bois with your superior melanin laden skin, unparalleled athleticism and muscularity? not to mention hundreds of thousands of warriors against a few armadas of boats with limited supplies and ammunition?

>this has nothing to do with society

It wouldn't leave my home country even if they paid me ten times as much.

Only one and a half to two million. Its not so big number.

Now slavery is over
back to the nation
of Africa. Makes sense.

nothing wrong about it.
im just concerned about the people that already live there, whom are not of native descent because we all know what happened to the jews. muslims are slowly becoming the modern jews. also, germany didnt fuck up by taking all the refugees, germany as only one actually showed heart and humanity. other eu countries were just brutal and heartless and did not accept any refugees. it saddens me to see what is happening to germany atm, but it was destined to happen.
im all for deporting criminals and i stand by it but it cant be homogeneous if you dont deport/murder the people who arent native including all the polish jews who masquerade as germans and chant nazi paroles. the best solution would be a stricter system, and more control together with closed borders. dont forget that we are living in an age where the world population is just mixing and moving all over the place.

>pic unrelated

because you've never known the poverty asshole..

>finds the skeleton of one nigger in a cave in England
>ENGLAND WUZ BLACK Y'ALL! WE WUZ KANGZ!

How would negroes feel if Black panther was played by a Chinaman?

I'm not afraid, it's like shit, I'm not afraid of it but I don't want them near me.

>but there are also a lot of poor people

Which again proves that Poles are the niggers of Europe.

Also the Reason why Britain leaves the EU: Polish immigrants.

And this is why we can't have a discussion on Cred Forums ever.
It's all constant mutual hatred and "u nigger" vs "u redneck" etc. etc, ad nauseam.

I wish I could find an open forum, but with adults who aren't xenophobic racist, perma-angry, socially awkward children.

the Germans did not show their heart, they only count on cheap labor

England will be negrofied soon, thanks to Prince Harry's bestiality fetish

nah they definitely counted on NOT getting that. do you think that germans see arabs for the 1st time?

The nice thing about the state/government is that we are all equal in their eyes. We are all equally subjected to an extortionary tax or face imprisonment. They give no shits for us other than securing their kingdom. Their is basically no difference in all forms of governance be it monarchy, dictatorship or democracy. They are all facades. They all pretend to be in your best interests just to keep you from rioting in their lovely streets

For fucks sake, relax - less protection against the elements, the skin naturally adjusts to thrive exposed in this manner.
That's all it is. Calm down.

>they were still barbarians living in caves. but look at how quick they learned to conquer the entire world
That sounds familiar

from where you are the prince of europe. it shows that they do not bring artificial social problems to themselves. it shows that they are working hard to improve their country, not counting only on imported black people as cheap labor :)

France has 11% non-whites
Germany has 9% non-whites
Sweden has 21-30% non-whites

Who you callin non-white nigger?
America has 44% non-whites

Oooo brit it was predictable that someone from the nation who enslaved half of the world and invented concentration camps

Its only the safest country cause everyone's so poor there is no point in robbing thy neighbour.
That and the fact robbing someone would most likely be robbing your cousin you inbred shits

Probably because the citizens dont even have guns to protect themselves with

>The Great Zimbabwe and The Walls of Benin
Thanks, I learned something today.

u mad blak boi?
it's is a black woman's dream to be raped and colonized by the superior white man. black african women only feel complete once a noble white colonial male deposits his semen deep into her ovaries breeching the cervix for instant fertilization and conception of a more desired offspring of lighter color and gaining all the beneficial traits of her white dominate bull. in fact it is the black woman's dream to bear children that are shades lighter than herself. she feels proud to raise her new child and discards any other she may have had from a indigenous african male. she remarks to herself how this new child looks so different than her others whose resemblance is closer to the bonobo monkey.

You're welcome.
Those old, nearly forgotten civilisations are a source of much entertainment.
Especially when they vanish into myth - such as Ur and Mu.

It's fair, Europeans raped and stole from these inferior societies for ages during colonial times. Now it's their time to repay what the Europeans have done

>The Walls of Benin
>The earliest construction was estimated to have begun in 800 and continued into the mid-15th century.
Lazy

poland sucks ass. half of poland are kikes, but they export nazis and speed to EU. worst fucking race ever.

Germans were fierce because they were savages and the Romans had grown fat in decadence. Their lines were thinned out and were frequently ambushed. The German woods and bogs were such a shitstorm to deal with the Romans decided the Germans weren't even worth conquering. Alric got lucky.
As I said before European success is built off the backs of other cultures. Kinda like chinas reverse engineering.
Lol

Brit Yes? you sound like the last white Briton in a country occupied by black Hindus and Arabians xxxxxD

>Rome
> 1000 years of the same language, schooling, conquest and culture. No change but errosion.
Lazy.

Not going to happen, nor should it. All people that say this are traitors and should be hung.

Your time will come.

are two examples that archaeologists can not interpret because each of them doubts that the Africans who lived in hats from shit and sticks could build something and totilko two examples of the whole fucking continent!

ITT:
U mad wite boi?
U mad black boi?
No, u mad wite boi!
No U mad, black boi!
No U!
No! U!
No! U honky!
No! U nigger!
No U!
No! Fuck U!
No! fuck U!!!
etc. etc. etc. ad nauseam, day in, day out, every week of every month of every year.
Cred Forums never grows.

Africa abit that bad. If I only showed you pictures of American slums would you think america was a shithole?(I actually legitimately believe this)

>Yeah, that worked out great in the end, didn't it, you subhuman?
What do you mean with "that"? Racism? Sure, NS is racist. But racism doesn't equal NS and NS doesn't equal WW2.
Australia had a "Whites only" immigration policy for a long time. Did that racism lead to war and ruins? I didn't? Than what is it what you want to tell us with your statement?

It not race idiot xd

Also, a lot of them came for economic reason. The population boom of 19th century Europe wouldn't have worked out if not millions upon millions could have been shoved overseas.

Hey, enjoy your preconceptions all you like - but also, do rumage about in history and expand your horizons a bit. Don't do it for me, do it for you.

Cred Forums is a very unfiltered version of modern human interaction. This is the worst it has ever been.

xdxdxd kekekeke for me it is.

you should join lemonparty.org

move all the blacks from the world to Africa gave them free hands in creating the state and after 50 years to check what would have been created.
I'll tell you a shit and stick hut

True, it's the lowest common denominator with widespread allodoxaphobia and xenophobia, all happily hand in hand, joining the mud-throwing fest.

I just so desperately want to have a decent discussion, in the original meaning of the word. Sharing opinions, learning new things, expanding my views etc. But his isn't the place.

>Racism assumes that just because we look different, we are different.
I do believe that most "racists" also see how we behave differently.
Also, most "racism" is just xenophobia independent of biology. That's why, e.g., one Turkish guy namend Pirinçci is quite prominent among German alt-light MAGA types.

I'm oldfag enough to know I don't want to go there.

You're missing the point, willfully so I suspect.

you sound like Danikien or other haunted gentlemen from ancient aliens

>In Poland we do not have these problems zero blacks
You had one in Parliament before we Germans did, though. :D

Yeah its funny that people like to push that German superiority meme when a century or 2 ago they were basically just warring tribes. Same can be said though about the majority of the world. Its funny that all the first unified nations that have now fallen or technically have are all 3rd world countries

So you are idiot xd top kek

ignorant

Having black skin doesn't make you homogeneous. Its like saying Europeans and Asians are the same thing because their skin is white

No, those are supersititious idiots.
I'm interested in history, even when it gets so ancient it slides into myth.
I'm from a country where critical thinking is applied to all source material, it's part of the basic curriculum in school, from the first class upwards.

Try to carry out sophisticated discussions on a topic so simple that it can be done in a few sentences. Negroes are barbarians, they are genetically condemned to poverty, stupidity and violence.

The Prussians made short of those tribes though, hence the united germany we now see.

Do you know where it is now? after one term he returned to Africa and engaged in agriculture xD

I know racism for some is like a religion.
And you can't discuss with the religious.
So I can't discuss with you. Relax and enjoy your hair.

>How would negroes feel if Black panther was played by a Chinaman?
I'd laugh cause its obviously a joke or just trying to do something fun and different. I'd love to play GTA San Andreas as a nerdy white kid in the hood constantly stuttering and quivering at the sight of gang members

>> even when it gets so ancient it slides into myth
Ok so you Danikien

history is facts and not myths

Let me repeat: critical thinking.

just as you can not argue with liberals :)

Yes, I know the difference between the two.
I'm just trying to tell you I like to read stuff.

facts and interpretations of finds by archaeologists is science and not critical thinking of an anonymus from Cred Forums you sound like supporters of flat earth.

if you tell me the right is better than the left, i would have to compensate. A lonely hut in the middle of the desert might be more natural than one of europe's crowded city, where you can't even breathe. Something between the twos would be good.

The EUs goal is to destroy national identity because far to many EU members are interested in themselves (selfie) so the EU can't fulfill its utopian goals. Its purely ideological. They want to do good but they have to manipulate to do it. I.e. George Soros. The guys old as fuck why do people think he cares about ruling the world or some shit. He's all about open borders and free trade cause he wants to do good in the world

I'm not a liberal, I'm not a democrat, I'm not a conservative - I don't suffer from the simplified politics you yanks do. I don't care for the politics at all.

I like to observe and read and learn.
I like to apply critical thinking to what a read and observe, I look at many different sources for the same story, and I know all stories have tendency. Classic education for the win.

europe isnt one place, it many different countries some of these countries even ave different opinions based on where you go

I can't help how my posts are intepreted by you (probably guided by your preconceptions).
You're not able to read without appying your bias, so we can't communicate at all.

Sorry I was just trying to rile him up.
>implying the vikings(peasants) weren't raping and pillaging Europe for years

ayyy

When lazy, the vikings would rape and pillage and enslave the tribe next door.

U mad wite boi?

>vandalizing
I kek'd at the irony of using that word.

yeah, you're totally right. my post was pretty thin on historical accuracy and impulsive. these threads are cancer, i don't know why they sometimes get me so riled up, but Cred Forums has turned into simpleminded posts of the most basic instincts. what's sad is i keep coming back for that rare thread that encompasses what i remember about why i came here in the first place. i still find them but they are becoming rarer everyday. i think this racebaiting shitpostings are truly the cancer that kills Cred Forums

She's not even black
>implying the Queen won't orchestrate another 'accident' like Diana

Because globalization is equalising different cultures and the concept of race is outdated and refuted by science. You are just searching for identity and probably trying to rationalize your outsider status through political views that are contrary to the social norm.

>George Soros. The guys old as fuck why do people think he cares about ruling the world or some shit. He's all about open borders and free trade cause he wants to do good in the world

Bullshit, if he's so pro-diversity & open borders, then why doesn't he fund open borders for Israel the most islamophobic, most racist, apartheid country in the world.

yes yes you are so sophisticated that you will not settle.You are politicallfluid.

yeah a bunch of black savages not making an empire. how about the caucus indo people who took over europe and killed all blacks and made the greatest empires in the world

Same fagg

She is. Megan Markle is a MUTT. Her mom is black American.

the same man.
spiritualist turned up with some scientific facts bent to the speaker's theory.

But of course not. You don't know any foreign languages, remember?

Yes I am.
No, I don't care about politics, dont' be daft.

He has talks just like supporters of flat earth.

Because they are so smart and so cool. Ask the Sweden people how being cool and tree hugging cuck libs is working out. Ask their woman. Ask the little children who are getting raped. But would rather have my wf and kids raped than be called racist. Next religion isn't a race. Fucking stupid people today. Most of Europe is lost already. The remining countries who are still fighting better get ready for a war that's coming.

Hitlers ideology is based around racism and war and his actions, which were all taken to enforce his ideology, directly lead to WW2. Read Mein Kampf.

Who's a spiritualist? Certainly not me.
I can't help that you can't read.
Don't be dumb now.

>I'm oldfag enough to know I don't want to go there.
really? but I herd u liek mudkips

Funfact, the tower of Pisa have its peculiar leaning because the original idea was to give it the shape of a sail, it should have had more floors that would have restricted the shape of the structure in the upper part and took a opposite leaning, but the project was later changed due to lack of founds.
It should have looked like quite as teh Burj al-Arab building of Dubai.

Lol white people have straight hair like monkeys.
Monkeys also like to swim

You are certainly above politicians. Just like flat-scientists are above the scientists of the main current :)

And there we go! Godwin's law in effect.
End of discussion once Hitler has been mentioned.

See ya lot in another thread.

P.S. everybody likes mudkips.

Where are you from?

Nope, you're wrong again.

>And there we go! Godwin's law in effect.
End of discussion once Hitler has been mentioned.
What the fuck are you trying to say?

Just as in the conversation about the great zimbabwe, zero substantive evidence only the post author's theory.

2014... xd
good manipulation you have data from 2017

From the wiki:
Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internet adage that asserts that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1"; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990, Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions. It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

Its from 2014

>not even white
Yeah that's what I'm saying.
That's why Hitler was trying to invigorate a cultural movement to define/create a true Germany identity, culture and history for Germans to stand behind.

There's the internet, do your own research.

yeah which furthers our belief that negroes aren't human since we don't share a common ancestor

So there is no longer even one white...they're just black in English now...

Haha a ripoff of feyenoord fc's badge

ugh read into the policies put in place by hitler and his goons and you will see that he was very progressive compared to todays standard.
progresivism=hitler

Reserch in internet..... XD
that's what the followers of flat earth, aliens and other pseudo teachings call it - I do Reserch in internet so I know Things! Come on

It's on place 14 in 2016 and still way higher then the "white" eastern european shitholes that Cred Forums adores so much for the preceived ethnic homogenity

Google "nearest library".

This is a ploy to bring in a militarized police force.

>Problem
increase in terror and violence
>Reaction
we need protection from this violence and terror
>Solution
increase in police power and force

What do you know about communism? or about the Second World War and the damage that was done in Central or Eastern Europe?sweden from what I know was neutral and even tried to collaborate with the Nazis.

for you for sure... ;)

>stuttering and quivering at the sight of gang members
typical nigger finding redeeming values in gang culture, the one thing that has done more damage to the black community than anything.

Its one of your conspirator friend? :D

I can't talk to you, bye user.
Bye thread.

Imma gonna need a source on that pic my dude

Are you retarded? The dicussion was about the difference between NS Germany and Germany today. This involves Hitler you stupid faggot.
What exactly? The Nüremberg Laws? The concentration camps for communists, gays, socialists and jews? Define progressive

Only ugly autistic white boys are racist anymore.

The SU died nearly 30 years ago and WW2 ended in 1945. Have fun leaching of EU money while acting like the eternal victim.

>When lazy, the vikings would rape and pillage and enslave the tribe next door.
Nothing wrong with securing survival of the fittest in your people.
Its becoming rarer cause people have grown tired of all the cancer that surrounds this board. Used to frequent here a lot . I'm just here now on the off chance.
Because Israel has a legit good reason for their laws. They are surrounded by millions of radical Muslims just aching to retake Jerusalem. Haven't you seen how antisemitic they are?.
Anyways they haven't hidden their feelings on the current migrant crisis and have actually taken a few refugees themselves(they're actually kicking a lot of them out now cause they're creating slums). They've said themselves that Europe is killing themselves. Even supporting trumps 'evil border wall'
>pic related
Israel isn't this great bogeyman you've created. They're just a nation willing to do anything to secure themselves. Nothing malicious about them.
>american one drop rule
Funny considering 'whites' are the most genetically mixed up race in the world.
I don't understand you but look up^^^
She's as black as she is white. Why are you so desperate to twist the truth to your own liking
I don't know what your talking about but the general message in GTA San Andreas is gang culture is bad and niggas should move on out of it .
Are you implying I'm sympathic towards gangsta? Don't twist my words to your liking

Beverly Paige

And so science wins with ignorance!

Who build those african cities....white people did...al they could do is build a mud hut and shit in the bush next to it

First, the war broke down our country and then we had 50 years of backwardness by the Swedish asshole

It will take 50 years of subsidy to equal opportunities.

>Because Israel has a legit good reason for their laws. They are surrounded by millions of radical Muslims just aching to retake Jerusalem. Haven't you seen how antisemitic they are?.
Isn't that what Muslims want to do in Europe? reconquer Spain and islamize the whole European continent?

>the war broke down our country
Like all of europe
>then we had 50 years of backwardness by the Swedish asshole
What?

The Arabs haven't said shit. The only reason we talk about them and their relevance comes from the fact that they were trying to defend themselves from western imperialism

Your using the same defense as the African countries and I guarantee you wouldn't defend any of them even though their countries are far more exploited than Poland will ever be

The Bakoni people spanned a large region of Southeast Africa an unknown (but very long) time ago.
They may have been an empire, and if they were, they were extremely large for the time.
Absolutely nothing is known about the Bakoni people, they are simply assumed to exist because there is an absurd number of unexplained stone structures (circular stone walls or clusters of them, tens of metres across) across a large region.
The oldest accounts describing the structures simply claim that the structures were already there.

I'm lucky to live in ireland. Our government is fully cucked, but we're far enough from the mainland to be raped by a bunch of sandniggers.

You really think white people were stupid enough not to use the abundance of human resources all around them and build it all by themselves?

>Isn't that what Muslims want to do in Europe? reconquer Spain and islamize the whole European continent?
Yes they are europes new elite. Look at all the institutions that are full of them. They exhibit huge political power while the poor native population has to clean their toilets and sell shitty fast food.

And you couldn't even build a mud hut

>Define that term please.
Please define "definition" and "term" beforehand. Thanks.

built back when africa still had rain and trees nog

>160 years ago there weren't even Germans.
Then why did they call the political entity they lived in the "German Union/Federation"?

>Most African countries are 99% black & homogeneous yet they kill each other
Well, the question is: Do culturally homogeneous African societies kill each other less than heterogeneous?
My working hypothesis would be: Yes, because diversity+proximity=conflict.

>castles
Imagine that. Being so fearful constantly that one of your near by tribes are gonna come and kill you, you decide your gonna hide out in a giant stone fortress. The conditions to drive this innovation must have been shocking.
Why are what people so savage and yet are quick to forget just 2 centuries ago they were literal African tier

You should ask yourself: Wouldn't even more Polish people work in other countries if their society wasn't that homogeneous?

> define "definition"
Praphrasing a term while describing it's meaning
>term
A single linguistic code

In other words: You do not understand the subject.

Cause just in case an. Invasion were to happen they would stop killing each other and turn their bloodlust on the invaders.
Its a respect and love born out of fighting the same enemy for centuries. A kinda love/hate relationship.

What the fuck! That kid legit looks like an orc from LOTR.

Politicians and media talked alot about those "educated and well-trained Syrians" back in 2015.

>>Rome
>> 1000 years of the same language, schooling, conquest and culture. No change but errosion.
What is Greek philosophy, Christianity, and trade across the Mediterranean?

I was not sure I should follow that link. Now I know I shouldn't have.

>WE WUZ ARCHITECTS

Rome is literally the worst example for cultural homogenity

Why can't you be a bunch of warring tribes AND superior at the same time? Where's the contradicition in that?

>And you can't discuss with the religious.
People are discussing with me all the time. And I'm quite the reactionary fundamentalist. Still works!

>how about the caucus indo people who took over europe and killed all blacks
Huwut?

They are, they just chillingly accept land invasion for moneys, culturally Europe is fundamentally unalterable

being racist is being a pussy

Hitlers idea that history is a chain of race struggles and that you can only germanize the soil, but not the people, and that therefore to survive the Germans have to conquer new territories is certainly racist.
But from that doesn't follow that to be racist means believing anything of that.
Which means that "muh world war" is not an argument against racism. It's not even "slippery slope", it's just wrong.

>when in Rome act as the romans do
That saying comes from the fact that other cultures were tolerated but tend to be mocked and ridiculed. There was pressures to have people adopt roman culture.
The fact that they're savages. Nothing great in being the best rapist in the world

Factually wrong.

Awe shit, early white ppl. They was orange. Trump immortal confirmed
Trump is best president.
Thanks for the proof

It invokes in-group out-group mentality and dehumanizes people who are not part of your group. This certainly has conflict potential.

that's fact you can't stop that, humans are masters of this shit you're with us or against us fucking bullcrap

Okay, thanks! Am I smarter now? Do I know more? Do I understand your request better? No, I don't. Because I know what you mean with "definition" and "term" even when I never heard a definition for them. Shit, I can't define "screen" and "chair" while sitting on one of them, starring at the other!
So, why do you need a definition for "native German people"? I know you have an idea what a German is. And you know I know. Even if there was no decent definition of "native German people", they would still be there. I would still be there! I wouldn't allow the lack of a definition to make me non-existent as a native German. I know what I am and what I'm not.

But calling themselves by that name suggests they saw themselves as Germans, which in turn would imply there where Germans before 160 years ago.

True, but you wouldn't eliminate different countries, languages, religions, customs, legal systems, etc. because of that, right?

Ingroup and outgroup are not abolishable, they are facts of life.

>Do I know more?
Yes, by describing something with words you open it up for rational discussion instead of following abstract feelings.

Superiority isn't moral in this sense, though. You can be superior AND a rapist. You can even be a superior rapist!

Well that's what the romans just called a group off people in one area and they went with it. They wanted to hold onto that power they had kind like the Holy Roman Empire wasn't holy or roman nor should it have been called an empire. They just wanted to feel significant. They don't have much of a history so...

You forgot Sweden

>Not SSJ rapist god SS

That's only necessary when a term is very imprecise or you have to go into miniscule details or there are vastly different meanings of a word.
I most certainly do not agree that "native German people" falls under any of those categories.
You know what a German is. I know a what a German is. Everyone here knows what a German is.

I too get all my research on history from Civilization VI.

U mad at me building cows China?

>but you wouldn't eliminate different countries, languages, religions, customs, legal systems, etc. because of that, right?
No because they are necessary for a functioning society. The same can't be argued for racism. In-group out-group mentality may be a consequence of different social groups but being conscious about said mentality can reduce it's potential. We are currently living in a time where social groups are split up and no longer have such a huge impact on your identity in contrast to e.g. the middle ages

Those people called themselves Germans, they were called Germans by others, they called their language German, they called their states and the union of those states German, they lived where the HRR was which called itself "of the German nation", they descended (mostly) from ancient German-ics...

If that's not enough for being German, what is?

So sad...

But the definition that you refuse to give would allow to an exact category. I don't know if a person whose grandma came from poland would count as a german, or all the french huguenots who came to prussia and now seem like normal germans. Are they native germans? You can't make an exact case without a tight definition.

Post where you traveled Cred Forumsoizz

>The same can't be argued for racism.
Being on Cred Forums and all that you probably know the saying that society is a racial construct.

>Xenophobia
yeah okay, I'm definitely afraid of foreigners. Not because their culture is shit or because they bring crime

>society is a racial construct
I'd argue that race didn't have that much impact on the social organisation and change of that organisation throughout history. Why should it and where are the anatomic proves that people from different regions work fundamenttaly different? I think geography is a more logical factor that provokes different approaches to human organisation.

You're right, you can't make an exact case when it comes to individuals. But are we talking individuals here? We're not the Racial Purity Office. Fuzziness in individual cases doesn't just add up when it comes to millions of people. At some point quantity becomes quality. A Germany made up from Huguenots and Hapas and half Kurds wouldn't be Germany anymore, irrespective of how you would categorize the individual.

I wouldn't want most of them even if their culture was great and they would reduce crime.

Gloria Alvarez talks about how, for example, Latin America shouldn't depend on welfare given by leftist populist leaders... but apparently just because she's Guatemalan Cred Forums got triggered.

"Racist" is a made up term by a Russian Jew. Designed to shut down debate.

Also the silent majority are fully aware of whats happening and why the anti globalist,ethnic nationalist tide continues to wash over the west. Next target is Italy in the election next month.
Nationalist Coalition is on 34.6% of the latest poll just 4.4% short of majority needed for power. The Fascists who aren't part of the coalition are currently polling around 3.8% and will likely join the Nationalists.

Even if that was true, wouldn't it be wise to limit the amount of "memes" which developed in one environment to spread to another largely uncontrolled?
Aren't we when talking immigration and assimilation today not at a point where the biologicalist and the culturalist position are equally "racist" and equally hostile to the status quo of happy pie in the sky multiculturalism and diversity?

Nobody cares about you pastaniggers

I think the current situation is a consequence of globalisation, which has it's roots in liberal trade and technological innovation, resulting in an increasingly interconnected world. If you want to reduce immigration to counter this development you are merely fighting a symptom, not the cause. The alt-right is a movement of people who search for social identity in a world with increasing cultural homogenity and individual heterogenity. But can you really stop this by reducing immigration?
>Aren't we when talking immigration and assimilation today not at a point where the biologicalist and the culturalist position are equally "racist" and equally hostile to the status quo of happy pie in the sky multiculturalism and diversity?
Yes, the problem is that multiculturalism and diversity are working contrary to their literal meaning. Differences are abolished. But I do believe that hostility between groups is reduced by this. Conflict in the world is decreasing.

white peoples learn fast
>monkey see, monkey master

asian and middle east peoples society well
>which means hard to infiltrate and overall
defense against other peoples

blacks are physical
>great cannon fodder lel

>proving once again that the 'great' britain we know today was actually founded by blacks around 10000bc

sometimes it is the right place.

only place i have met someone with natural lucid dreaming from head injury at young age.

that was a slave

Probably because we're all one people and race is a social construct that isn't real, you just think it is because racism is a mental illness

Sweden fag. Look who's at the top of the HDI.

Sug en kuk grabben

Cultural enrichment is a term created by nazis an conservatives to excuse their hate for people who have brown skin. It’s not even real.

“Honorable men” genocide and concentration camps is not honorable.

Norway.

Correlation doesn't equal causation and causation is no prove.

>singaporians are this smart

im glad i got myself a singapore gf thats a halfie

> tfw you get called a Nazi for believing what the people who defeated the Nazis believed

>I think the current situation is a consequence of globalisation, which has it's roots in liberal trade and technological innovation, resulting in an increasingly interconnected world. If you want to reduce immigration to counter this development you are merely fighting a symptom, not the cause. The alt-right is a movement of people who search for social identity in a world with increasing cultural homogenity and individual heterogenity. But can you really stop this by reducing immigration?
You can try to manage it by restricting immigration and enacting pro-culturalist pro-community legislation.
In other words: We've found ourselves in a hole and at least should agree on stopping digging!
Problem is: A lot of people have an interest in an even depper hole.

>race is a social construct that isn't real
The social construct of race isn't real? It sure feels real to the victims of racism!

I agree that certain measures can reduce the problem but I'm unsure if it will stop the longterm development since the world is probably still going to be more interconnected.

Those who demand a guarantee of success forgo the greatness of a heroic act against all odds. (some Austrian fellow)

History revisionism

German schools and universities teach revisionist history?

Yeah they still teach the Holocaust

As this thread is about Europeans...

youtube.com/watch?v=afb7R1ClNVw

Got me there! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=zMOuTVwfXDE

Truly inspiring people

yeah thanks to the church and brainwashed retards- wasted probably 1000years because of these fuckers. church is going to be dead in max 2 generations so all good

Infact the church was the only intellectual institution that survived the fall of the roman empire and inspired the carolingian renaissance. They laid groundwork for western civilisation..

What indicators do you see in late Rome leading to something akin the scientific revolution of the early modern age?

(Also, afaik churches are growing outside of Western Europe and North America.)

LOLLL

is that real? LMFAO