Rekt /thread

rekt /thread
plus medium gore
please enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4849538/Horrific-moment-driver-60-reverses-pedestrians.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31058206
youtube.com/watch?v=3GsSMfLYIQg
quora.com/What-kills-Golden-Gate-Bridge-jumpers-Is-it-the-force-of-hitting-the-water-breaking-all-your-bones-or-something-else
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gets out to check if the back of her car is okay
>after she just killed two people

why do women pay less on their insurance, again?

because of muh 78 cents

LIKE A BOSS

I can't believe people think you can die this way, Protip, you can't . It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete If you don't reply to the post your mother will die in her sleep

man do you even physics

if you hit the water awkwardly, as I wager most people will, it can fuck your shit up pretty bad, and you'll at minimum be unable to swim back to shore

why do they always go to the golden gate bridge to jump?

they want to be on the news

That shit wouldn't happen in the US, that kid would of shot up the whole fucking school

what a civilized people. everyone were recording in horizontal

Perhaps one day everyone will have a switch to administer an electrical charge to the convict which will combine to add up to a fatal shock

Wow, talk about overkill

u hit the water fast enough its like hittin concrete especially wen u hit it flat.

this is probably how i'm gonna die, pissing some faggot off so bad who gets a gun and comes back for me

Fucking lost.

Well, India could give it a try. That student filled with rage can buy a gun from Sanjay the arms dealer like a glock for 5520 ruppees.

Hey if it aint broke, dont fix it.

>read file name
>aaaaa i cant watch

When your barber fucks up your do

"Moderate" Muslims... When the fuck is the next crusade going to happen? We need to finally cleanse this blight from the world

f u

Is.. is he smoking??? This one is too much

Wait... Ok, where's the foot guys? Ya all promised to stop playing this hide and feet game

What part of that video made you think they were moderate you fucking mong?

None of them are moderate is what I'm saying. Every fucking village of these sandniggers will do this shit to enforce their fairytale they call a religion

Cant he just run away from the mob. I think he has a choice

>virgin detected

>File too large

Y'all gone soft.

All I said was this piece of halibut was good enough for Jehova

this makes me kind of proud of humans, we can rally together and fix just about anything if we really try and get a little lucky

i know this isn't ylyl, but i lost

Im offend. This is not medium gore

what about this one?

everybody must get stoned

>Headbutting an unexpecting guy
>Don't knock him out

What a pussy.

Whaddayaknow a female driver
Never could have imagined

Anyone got any cat rekts? Neighbours cat is pissing me off tonight.

That ass is a bit too hot for me.

anyone have the uncensored version of the girl who was killed by lawnmower?

^know physics

*I'm offended

I want to see the pole

not cats but have worms
rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>
How can she slap

Seek medical attention user

> (OP)
>I can't believe people think you can die this way, Protip, you can't . It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete If you don't reply to the post your mother will die in her sleep
Dogo immunity

:(

hahahaha

She should have seen the sign that her relationship with life was in trouble.

>
Is he kill?

haha xd

there threre

the victim is alive, but remains in serious condition

No wonder they piss and shit in the streets.

How does she keep that cigarette in her mouth?

fuck

LURK MOAR

Grew up in San Mateo, a half hour away from the big red bridge. SF is a mecca for the mentally ill. They go there to reinvent themselves. To become their alter egos with a deviant sexual lifestyle.

Anyway, about 100 people a year jump off the bridge, though they have nets now. You would not believe how many teary eyed females between the ages of 18-40 throw a flower or two off the bridge on the birthday of the children they aborted so casually.

ah the splat

Nigger

*loud spanks*

Not as funny as the guy that took a shit when he got his ass wrecked so hard

>did not rape him

that's an awfullu hot coffee pot

How the hell

>are these chains really rated to lift a dump truck?
>pffft get a load of mister safety here next you'll be telling me we need safety gear. now go up there and stand right next to it for no reason while we lower it or your fired

Lovers quarrel gone too far

i know right

>Thinks headbutting an unexpecting guy
>Would knock him out 100% of the time

I'll take "What is a fat loser lurking in his mom's basement who has never had a fight for $500 please Dave"

damn

I SAID NO SITTING

The view.

Geez, was the head really that bad??

My sides kek

You know the old saying;
"Don't fuck with the bear or you'll get him horny!"

Now where the fuck was his hard hat?
I hope he got in a lot of trouble for that.

Film him?
You could do that I suppose.
Or you could put him out...

source? I think I know that place

bumperino

Yeah, I do.

sandniggers being confronted to their sandniggerness.
Wake up Europe!

That's a paddlin'.

post it. I havent seen it yet

I got the heart!
And I got a piece of lung! Look!

Can't we nuke these sub-animals?

what the

brasil

Fine you shit

sauce?

explain this pls

guess he didn't like the cornbread either

Wew lad haven't seen this in a while

I have to say abbey road goes well with rekt

Bitch.

probably lung pushing out? maybe some kind of air pocket idk

>Eating people nougat
Hope the aids was worth the vengeance

source on image?

Shoulda used a spear.

Lucky af

The driver was at fault. Anyone who's been to Asia knows this is the way you're supposed to cross the street, at a consistent and predictable speed so drivers avoid you. Dart around like a squirrel and you'll cause more accidents.

you did me dirty

dont worry the bridge won't collapse

Both people survived with minimal injuries
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4849538/Horrific-moment-driver-60-reverses-pedestrians.html

Damn

Looks like Russians
They will punch someone in the face over anything

Maybe for the guy on top

It's called "flail chest" I can't be fucked explaining it so just google it and you'll find answers

niggerfaggot

Lmao

>throws stick at bear
>hits dying friend instead

In the us the teacher would have been thrown in jail. Good thing it happened in India where nobody cares what happens to the kids

"That's the signpost, upside your head.
You've just entered... The Twilight Zone."

This is actually pretty well made, what is this?

The dude getting crushed was lucky?

Fucking slavs.

newfag

ass whooping for the cheating whore

Didn't you guys get like 17 kids ded in a school not too long ago? Call me crazy, but I think I rather have my kid get the shit slapped out of him.

>Poking with a blunt light stick
>Pouring water on it
Assuming they didn't have anything else on hand to deal with it, dumb fucks should have just all jumped in at once, probably would have scared it off and I'm sure the lot of them weigh enough to pin it down at the least.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31058206

nice wakeup call 7/10

little bit overkill

not putting pressure on the wounds fml

Love thIs one.. fucker had it coming

like it wouldn't have happened if she stays in the kitchen
ah more nigger getting rekt pls

Overkill would have been plugging him in the chest. Dude jut gave him a warning shot.

new black panther release trailer

>deathrattle

boyfriend puts girlfriend in coma for fucking him over

Barely seemed phased

bumppp

I love how he doesn't freak out about his arm getting shot

fuck

asian countries fucken suck

drunk af but ill try

this one is gold, stupid nigger tries to do a backflip, eventually breaking his neck

Aw, and it going so well there for a minute.

>still topless

Who's name these files, a real estate agent?

>psychologists say school shootings have nothing to do with bullying
>shooters themselves have never said it was bullying
> blame bullying for shootings anyway

Good goy. Are they also caused by violent video games?

Well the idea was there wasn't gonna be much of a fight if he headbutts and unexpecting guy, retard

if u would contribute then u could name ur files how u like

he nee sum milk

Quran

im simple israeli, i see israeli pic i like

damn jew

Jeb no!

the only people who die when jump off a bridge into water, are people who can't swim.

story?

so... niggers

are you a zionist jew?

>thermite

Search "jeb Vs BLM" on google

they caught a thief. thief pretty much cries all the time that he dindu nuffin. it was clear as a day he did do

story?

No im Pastafarian

salsa?

it's good he hit him, but he should hit him in the ribs, not head. thief is already dumb, we don't want him even dumber.

Pastafarians can be zionist too.

How does it feel to live in a land you took away from other people?

Assuming you're from USA or any land that europeans came to invade isn't it kinda ironic?

fucking nigers

Look up surface tension, genius. Just because you don't understand it, that doesn't mean it isn't real, you fucking retard.

Anons, i need a gif of a car inciddent where the driver flies out of it

u get shit. thats life

fu piece of shit, I've gone cliff diving in Hawaii. I was FINE you condescending pederast

also gifs r for fags

y tho

sauce? why are they making him eat shit lol

i wish i could gather all evil people of this world and make some good gore videos of them this time

lol, well done

start posting sources mothefuckers, that's what is really importnt here

>source
asshole probably

Are you from America?
how does it feel to live in a land you took away from other native people? not hating on USA but i love how people keep shitting on israel while their nation did the exact same thing if not worse

I'm from Poland. Sorry to burst your bubble.

So yes, many nations did some pretty bad stuff. Do you think this somehow helps your case? You almost admit that zionism was bad from the beginning.

Statistically, survival rates of GGB jumpers is maybe 1%

Most die upon impact

i dont like juden but fuck sandniggers. annihilate them

This is karma.

Animals in Indian zoos are treated like shit. Ive been to India and the cowfuckers just go to zoos just to throw rocks at the animals. Its disgusting

When I think I've seen everything the internet has to offer, I realise there is always going to be more shit like this out there

>Cop is way to fucking stupid to put on a pair of handcuffs properly
>Takes it out on poor drunk elf boi

how can white bois compete?

damn
the state of that bathroom.

Is he ok?

proper hygiene is key.

Never get under a suspended Load !

Looking at their perspective :
>jews were around the globe and they were unwanted and get "go back to your land!" calls
>jews get back to their land and get "go back to europe!" calls
well i guess time to build jewish country in Mars?

lrn 2 physics

This doesn't even look like a third world country, more like middle europe.

this whole thing was pretty tense

The tourism tagline of India is "Incredible India" and I find this incredible indeed. Only in India

>suspended load
boner time

Didnt you shit in the streets not too long ago? I think I'd rather slap the shit out of you.

I never lost in a rekt thread before

I am not saying this was a problem easy to handle, I am saying the "solution" was inexcusable and Israeli have to admit their nation did wrong to Palestinians when taking their land.

Did he got arrested?

Goed gedaan jongens

>I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome to Jackass.

the muslim netflix

You know they have a whole day dedicated to training deckhands where the message is basically "Don't ever fuck with lines under tension, they will kill you dead" Also he was on the wrong side of the whiplash point in the danger area.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GsSMfLYIQg

Women drivers...

imagine if those cucks had a gun

every nation on planet earth did wrong things, including your beloved palestinians and yeah i admit as an israeli we are not perfect and neither do they, both sides fucked not going to spam why and who but this is the conclusion. but its still baffling to see people who never stepped into this land (call it israel/palestine whatever) act like they're experts (not you but many others that pick either both sides) anyways i just hope to live with fellow arabs in peace, the people who have hatred on both sides and the reason that there is no peace is politicians and the brainwashed people by them, people who pick sides in this conflict and do their "peaceful" protests to show how hippies they are, not helping but actually igniting the fire even more

Someone has to put all those stones back for the next one...

that subtle headshake

I don't understand why they lift it that high off the ground

i don't know about hippie protests, because i am, if you insist on labels, quite right-wing

I would like problems to be solved and I m not against you personally or your nation. Whatever Palestinians did, you have to admit that this whole history starts with Jewish people from around the world taking land using claim thousand years old. That's just plain not normal by modern standards.

The most important thing in life is love, and don't disregard what I say as a hippie thing. No, hippies don't know what love means. Most of them are self-centred immature egoistic pricks.

Israel is a conundrum. You're right about this that politicians are first to blame, with their blind followers.

I really hope Israeli are not like Netanyahu and Lapid, not like most editors of Haaretz and not like zionist tweeters I talk to often. The fact that you say it's politicians to blame really means a lot to me. From my experience, I fear that Israel government has a strong grip on Israeli education and culture and uses it to breed fear and hate of other.

I am not saying muslims are saints. I suppose if you gave Palestinians the opportunity, they might have even murderer most Israeli outright. It's hard to tell, everyone is pushing their own truth to the media. But they are people too and Zionists use the general anti-Arab sentiment in the world to dehumanize Palestinians.

When your army destroys a Palestinian house in Gaza in retaliation, they always say they hit "observational post". Does Hamas built observational posts? Can any Palestinian be sure their house is not going to be destroyed as an alleged military target?

How are they NOT supposed to hate you now?

What about Tamimi case? I know that their family is a clan that is hostile to Israel. But Ben-Gurion was the one to say, Palestinians have no reason to compromise with Zionists. It's not their God that promised Jews the land, it's not their government that supported settlement. If I was a Palestinian,

fuck you

He looks Polish.

bro fuck off to

I would have fought Israel, just like my people fought Germans and Russians over the course of our history. I wouldn't have accepted any Israel State. In Poland we say that our land is the land where our fathers bones are buried. We don't want to expand, but we can't accept losing the land either, among other reasons because that disrespects our ancestors.

You'd say that Jews come from Palestine. I say - yes, but we can't give all nations all the land they ever historically had a rightful claim to.

So Ahed Tamimi. I don't know much about them, but their personal grudge is the water supply they could not produce rights to. It was given to Israeli settlers. Can the settlers produce rights to it? Your state oppresses Palestinian people. If not - immediately remove all settlers from occupied territories. You don't need to settle the land for security.

Don't you fags EVER give me the legal excuse to make a REKT video out of you!

Noone who gets their sexual satisfaction from jerking to cruelty, accidents and feces will tell me what to do. No respect for you, human garbage.

nope, peen it already

I mean seen it

shut up

bitch

No one shows the video of the kid being a dick for 6 months before this to cause her to finally lose it.

ok
this is rekt. thats it

now the one you posted is awesome

Try it. I'll protect my life with DEADLY FORCE. And I'll post your death every damn day in REKT THREADS.

And I ate today, therefore starvation doesn't exist.

Another child left behind. This is what happens when parents fail to educate their potato-brained dumpster babies. A whole generation of knuckle-walking morons who think that their opinions are facts. Lean some basic science and stop embarrassing yourself, Toby.

quora.com/What-kills-Golden-Gate-Bridge-jumpers-Is-it-the-force-of-hitting-the-water-breaking-all-your-bones-or-something-else

nice bait bitch

i would like to be famous after my death. post away

I like when it pans over to the other guy, just picture him going "dude...what the fuck"