Would you

Would you
>date
>fuck
>marry
a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

No. What the fuck. Im a good looking guy that can date fuck marry whoever i want. Why would i choose a defective girl? Thats like saying if u can eat any ice cream you want would u eat one thats has piss in it

Yeah why not

Yes

post pic or gtfo faggot

such a bad bait... holy fuck step up your game

i bet you poopsmoke butthash and get high as shit nigger everyday you faggot

Sure If i love her

I have a service fetish. I try to downplay it because I know it's pathetic-looking to any observer, but I can't help what I like. I love spoiling my gf. One of my favorite things is to just eat her out as long as she'll let me, but I try to take care of her in every aspect, and lessen her work load wherever I can. I get off to knowing how convenient it is to have me around.

Girl in a wheel chair would be a fucking dream come true. I'd have to help her with nearly everything. This and dating a blind girl are among my top fantasies. Hnnnnggg.

it's not a total deal-breaker but she had better be amazing

If she looked like that, yeah maybe, but most paralyzed girls don’t really take care of themselves... girls use make up, work out and shit to get attention, para girls already get compliments for our ignore pity so they don’t bother with superficial stuff...
also most look skeletic, super thin arms and legs, no boobs, bad hair, etc
This girl is a rare case, she probably was normal and then had an accident that made her be in wherlchair

No, but i would like a quadruple amputee.

Only if she looked like that AND gave the type of head that made me want to go to church in the morning.

Sure. Dating a cute one right now. Sex is no issue as she can luckily feel and receive stimulation down there.

Anal only works when they scream

My fiancee is like that.

Sure.

I guess so. Given that whatever crippled her isn't some genetic shit that my children could get aswell.

Almost always it's from some sort of accident or injury.

What's their bathroom situation like? Do they shit themselves or can they control it?

my only demands are rich and hot. I don't care if it's a fucking floating head

Ummm yup!

Fuck yeah I would if she had a positive outlook!

>Missing out on cripple people sex games

You know many crippled women can only feel stimulation from anal?

My fiancee has occasionally lost control of her bowels, usually it happens when she's ill and is sneezing or coughing a lot. If I go too hard or too deep and hit her cervix during sex she will pee herself. Otherwise she has normal toilet function.

imagine all the anal you wouldnt even have to tell her just go for it

If she couldn't feel anything then she'd never want to have sex. She'd throw a few pity fucks to keep a guy around but long term you'd have to accept she'll never ever want to have sex. In fact allowing yourself even 1/4 a normal sex drive she gradually drift away, getting bitter by your requests.

can she still have kids? if she can than yes. I would finally be able to park in those handicap spots at walmart

I have regular sex with my fiancee and she has very little sensation down there, and she still gets enjoyment from it.

>One of my favorite things is to just eat her out as long as she'll let me
If she's paralyzed, she won't be able to feel any of it.

THIS
SO much this

>she has very little sensation down there
is it because "she" is a post op transsexual?

If her face is as pretty as girl in OP's pic, then yes yes yes

I'd date both

No, she suffered a spinal cord injury and is paralysed from the waist down.

No I'm pretty sure it's because she's crippled
Are you reading

the thread is about crippled girls

Die of AIDS you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Ikr, he's a dumb nigger lol

Greentext such an occasion, please.

>If I go too hard or too deep and hit her cervix during sex she will pee herself. Otherwise she has normal toilet function.
can't tell if that's gross or cute

Which occasion, the shitting herself or peeing during sex?

It was extremely embarrassing for her the first time since it was on my bed, now it's a only mild inconvenience unless we have shower sex.

Both, if possible, and nice trips.

Awwww, its good you two can see past the disability and have an enjoyable sex life
Check'd also

Kys pah lease

I met a crippled fat girl about a year ago from tinder who I had sex with a few times, she had a piss bag attached to her at night that I had to remove everytime we did it, she had no control over her legs and had T-Rex arms but the sex was enjoyable because she had a qt slit vagoo which was very tight.
She also had helpers that showered her and all that but when they weren't there her mother would just do everything

alright, first time she voided her bowels with me we had been dating for 6 months, it was the summer after high school ended
>my parents went away for a few days
>bring gf over, make out on my bed in our underwear
>only had sex with her a few times before, always in missionary with her legs spread
>want to try something new
>take our underwear off, lift her onto my lap and she pulls her legs around me
>she puts her arms around my neck as I grab her butt and lift her onto my dick
>I hold her as I rock back and forth
>first time fucking without a condom and it feels incredible
>don't notice that as I'm holding her ass cheeks I'm spreading them and slightly straining her asshole
>"um, babe, something doesn't feel right" she says
>proceeds to shit all over me and burst into tears
>quickly get her into the shower and rinse off the worst of it
>gf is almost catatonic she shaking
>huddle with her under the shower and tell her everything will be OK
>when she's calmed down a lit I get up and throw the sheets away and put new ones on
>carry her from the shower, dry her off, and cuddle on new sheets
>stoke her hair as she gives me an apology handjob

Here you go!

>She also had that showered her and all that
jesus christ how fat was she??

a chad!

What's with japanese and their weird perception of anatomy???

I think it was more that she couldn't shower herself as she had weak little arms that couldn't do anything
However she reminded me of jabba the hut whenever I was fucking her/whenever I saw her sitting down so she was pretty damn fat.

Did she ever wet her pants in a non-sexual context, like grocery shopping or whatever?

gif related, a major fetish of mine

you're a good guy

holy kek

She's had the occasional leak but never full-on pissed herself in public. I took her into the swimming pool on holiday once and she told me she peed in it.
Thanks.

>the occasional leak

How bad?

See:
That's not guaranteed. But even if it was, and it was part of OP's question, I don't care. That's one of my favorite things now, but I could find new favorite things to give her pleasure, if she couldn't feel sexual pleasure. Massages, etc.

The service fetish is about being useful, convenient, and pleasurable. I fit whatever mold I need to, based on the individual.

Would you change her diapers?

Enough to necessitate her changing her panty liner but not bad enough for others to notice.

Cock sleeve world order.

Fucked a couple of disabled girls. They were surprisingly down for no strings fucking.
One was in a wheelchair, gave me the best BJ I've ever had, let me fuck her in the ass and let me wreck it as hard as I could.
The other was completely deaf and was kinda weird. Something I never expected was the sex noises. It was like fucking a demon. Never heard anything like it but it was kinda hot if I'm honest.
Fucked both these girls a few times but the truth is I'd be too ashamed to ever be in a relationship with either.

I always wanted to fuck a blind girl and a proper retard but never had the opportunity.

Just out of curiosity, do you think it would be weird for someone with a wetting fetish to have a gf with limited bladder control?

>be me
>fucked a lot of girls but never wanted to be involved in anything
>see this girl in a wheelchair at the shooting range
>10/10 face, nice and slim body
>smile at her while I'm freeing the way, replies with the cutest smile I've ever seen
>see her again two weeks later, and propose my help to pass the ramp
>take the range next to her as we discuss a bit
>she's not really good at shooting, giving her some advice, I think it's more like a therapy for her
>handing her my S&W, laughing a lot about how she's terrible with a .357
>Tell her it's ok, at least she can shoot her foot with no consequences but being excluded, more laugh
>She's pretty chill and smart, almost perfection if it was not for her disability
>she leaves saying it was fun and give me this fucking smile
>considering to propose a drink next time we meet. No idea where that could lead, just want to spend more time with her in a quieter place
>4 months have passed, I still go to the range at least once a week, never see her again
>I shoot by myself as I always do but it's more and more boring
>I basically just go there to see her again
>mfw when I realize I'm sad because of a wheeling girl I speak 2 hours with

pic almost related, not her but you get the idea

Absolutely. She'd be embarassed, I'm sure, but it'd all be not just "worth it," but easy if I can feel that love, admiration, and appreciation coming from her.

I'm just a hedonist, but I was raised to help people as nonstop as possible, so I get dopamine rushes every time someone appreciates something I do. That's why I call it a service fetish.

Like this?

Yes. It's not something you enjoy having to live with, nor is it something that you would like to have someone fetishize. When I'm having sex in the shower with my fiancee and she pees herself she still gets a little down on herself even though it's not a problem right there. Sometimes it even feels nice feeling the warmth trickle down my legs, but it's not something that she would enjoy having fetishized.

that looks unsafe lmfao
shouldn't she have some sort of blocks to hold her wheels in place

Give her a handgun and a square cut then you have it

Yes, I did. For 8 years. Then we broke up.

I still miss and love her.

thats his fantasy....heres his reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U

Always take opportunities as they present themselves, user. Hesitation almost always leads to more regret than action. You could always ask to get to know her better, and just call it off later if you found a reason to.

But you're also romanticizing her. She might be great, but no one is as great as the pedestal you're putting her on in your head. Learn from this experience and move forward.

Maybe you could talk to the shop owner and find some way to get some of her contact info (preferably something like an email instead of a phone number, since it's less creepy and more possible) or otherwise arrange another meeting so she can decide to give it to you or nah, like having him call her in or something, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Just learn from this and remember everything will be okay.

What the fuck? Ask the shooting range owner for her name, I'm sure they have statistics of people coming in. Jesus dude

That's too bad.

If I had a gf like that, would it be better to tell about my fetish right away or keep it a secret?

then get put on the stalker list.

Sure. Don't see why not. In fact could make things interesting for sex... probably not for her.

fuck no

Why not, I'm a loser with no girlfriend
I can't exactly be picky

Not him, but probably best to be open and honest, but don't bring up fetishes on the first date to begin with. That's creeper shit.

Also the idea is to like them for THEM, not for something they do physically that turns you on. That's like unironically having yellow fever and telling that to Asian women you meet. Just appreciate the individual. Let fetishes be a happy coincidence, or something you share.

I wouldn't tell her right away but don't keep it a secret either. If you are dating someone with limited bladder control and she has an accident in your presence, then you tell her she doesn't need to be ashamed and that it can actually be a turn on for you. Before you start to introduce her to your fetish, make it known to her that she is in control and you will never make her feel uncomfortable when you do indulge in it.

If you're the guy claiming to be a service fetishst, I wouldn't worry. Do you GET OFF on it, sexually, or do you just enjoy it? Because if you get off to it, yes that's a fetish. Just really enjoying it without the sexual pleasure is more of an obsession or possibly addiction.

And you're marrying this girl? You must really love her.

That would make it worse since the energy from the recoil would cause her chair to tip over the blocks.

Yes I am marrying her, we've been in love since I lifted her out of her chair to dance at prom.

You're 100% right about the opportunity thing however taking it at first meet may be not a good idea as it could be interpreted as a desesperate move, I'll never know

Also her disability complexify the situation, I have no idea how comfortable she is when it comes to date, romance or sex. Maybe it's just me, but playing it smooth was my first instinct

For sure they have her info. "Hey, there is this girl... you know, the one who can't walk, might you give me her name and phone number sir ? "
Well, no

Incomplete injury, I assume?

How high is it?

sure

you could do all sorts of things down there and she'd never know

You don't take advantage of people like that.

Probably not. I'm into amputees though, so if she didn't have the useless legs...

a laura dern look-alike who pisses herself... i'd be in heaven

Are you too into wetting?

I would ride her to hell

>and she pulls her legs around me
Wait a minute...

She lifted them with her arms and put them around my back.

I'm into Laura Dern wetting.

Does she still get wet and have fully functional lady parts?

She can't escape

My fiancee can move surprisingly fast in her chair.

Is she fit?

Also,

I'm not the guy dating one that you linked, my fiancee's injury was quite bad. She has decent upper body strength and good stamina, but she's tiny so there's not much to move around anyway.

Thats the only kind of girl I'd date. Well, except the ones also paralyzed from the waist up too.

why not

How high is it? Hips, waist, chest?

So, 50/50. God that see pisses everywhere. Bad that she doesn't shit too. I suppose we cant have it all.

Virgin detected. Sex is like 90% mental for chicks. Half the time they don't even care if they orgasm, they just need the stimulation/closeness/knowledge/release of hormones/whatever the fuck is going on in her fucked up brain..

No feeling at all below the hips and very little from there to her waist. She has some sensation in her vagina and vulva, and with physiotherapy she has good pelvic floor muscles.
She doesn't enjoy being incontinent when we have sex. You might enjoy it, but it takes a toll on her when she has to worry if she'll humiliate herself when she's intimate with me.

Cant feel rom the waist down? I say anal time!

>Creep

Yes

>we've been in love since I lifted her out of her chair to dance at prom
adorable
greentext it?

No because I have a foot fetish.

>end of prom everyone was going to slow dance
>gf was tired and wanted to go home
>she looked downbeat since all her other friends were hugging and dancing with their partners, and she was sitting at the side with me
>I tell her we're going to slow dance too
>put my arms around her under her arms, lift her up
>she has her arms wrapped around me tightly and her head resting on my shoulder
>stand of to the side away from most people and "dance" with her
>when it's over I realise my collar is damp
>gf has been sobbing quietly into my shoulder
>lower her back into her chair and hug her
>"thank you for doing that for me"
>"I love you" she whispers
>take her to her dad's car, tell her I love her too

I dated a girl who had been paralyzed from the chest down in a car wreck when she was 11.

>Would not recommend.

We met in college and became friends - I asked her out several times and she said no "I don't date - its not you" sort of thing.

4 years later we start working at the same firm and we become friends again. She apologizes for not going out with me and asks if I want to go out sometime

I was dating somebody and there was a strict "no fucking in the office policy" so it was my turn to say no

I break up with my GF, quit my job and start working somewhere else.

I call her up at the office and ask her out.

We start goign to movies together. Movies. Just movie. No after movie drink, no dinner, We meet at the cinema, she comes in taxi and we see film.

This goes on for several months. I learn the reason for no drinks is she can't use the toilet by herself. Has special diet because of GI tract issues. Wears diapers.

The turning point in our relationship was a road trip. She wanted to see a show and I bought tickets. I planned an overnight trip - drive 3 hours - see show - night in hotel - come home next morning.

She says she can't go. I don't understand why. Tearfully she explains she wants be to be her boyfriend; not her caregiver. She asked "Are you goign to take me to the toilet and wipe my ass and change my tampon? I don't want to see my vagina if we are not going to have sex"

We ended up taking the trip and it was a awkward as you can expect but we got through it. After that she was willing to do more, we got drunk together and she actually slept over at my apartment a few times.

At this point we had not had sex. She had never really masturbated and could not feel anything and frankly was scared of the thought of sex.

We finally fucked. I thought it was great. She did not like being penetrated.

In total we fucked 4 times. The she broke up with me as she did not want to "get serious"

>She broke my heart

aaaaw
good for you user

>date
Mehh why not, I would give it a chance, even though I don't think it would work out
>fuck
Maybe
>marry
Probably not

Leave note with your number on it with the owner possibly?

Story time, user

Marry

Yup. When I went over the next day to see how she was her dad told me she couldn't stop talking about me all night.

I pictured that in my head, man, she will never forget that, good job

All 3. My first root was my nanna who was in a wheel chair. Easy game and surprisingly malleable.

Disgusting. Should've dumped the crip bitch for something that walks for prom.

Laura Dern, nigger loving pisser

Can they even get pregnant ?

It's one of only three times I've teared up because of her.
Why would I have done that? We'd been going out for 6 months at that point.
Depends on the injury, fertility can be affected. In my fiancee's case she is able to get pregnant but would need a caesarian section to deliver it.

Jesus, wtf is this, reddit? Faggot

Well glad you arent a peace of shit and making that woman happy. I wish you a great life together.

Hands tied behind chair. Forced to suck cocks and swallow thousands of loads of cum. She might be a submissive and like it.

Thanks man. Sometimes it's tough, but we're happy together and everyone around us is really supportive.

>the swimming pool on holiday
>swimming pool
she can swim?

No. I took her when it was late and there was no one there. I put a life vest on her and always held onto her and just let her relax and float on her back. It was the first time she'd been in one since before she was paralysed.

That's not a dealbreaker

>Half the time they don't even care if they orgasm
Keep telling that yourself.