I hate the Irish. It's impossible for me to respect a potato nigger...

I hate the Irish. It's impossible for me to respect a potato nigger. Why should I take the opinion of a "man" who comes from a "country" where the biggest tragedy is that there aren't any fucking potatoes growing this year?

>"oooooohhh no how will we cope, potatoes are the only thing we've got besides crime and terrorizing local communities!"

I won't even get into how you nonces dress up your daughters in slutty clothing and parade them around, or how you shoot up schools because you don't like the "British oppression"- (btw, you're welcome for us building your economy and infrastructure).

Basically, you are not welcome in this thread, board or forum, you incestuous mac.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pky0b2ST_Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op=faggot

Kek! Spotted the bog wog.

ITT: triggered BritBong

>Potato nigger

Oh man that made me laugh.

>"Irish girls give me a boner and it makes me angry"
Saxon boi is mad that all his women are gonna get POTATO'D

You fucking paddy cunt. You really think you're welcome in this thread, you scummy jippo pikey? I bet you actually think any of us here want to here the deluded opinion of a subhuman potatonigger, that's funny mate. Don't think I know about your little schemes? Selling overpriced doors to peoples nans and doing shoddy building work

The Muslims with take care of you, don’t worry

underrated post

oh dear what did we do this time amerimutt did another one of your citizens go off his nut because your country is a literal disaster

i live in Ireland, tho not Irish and can safely say, the people hear are shit.

>this thread

OP, you are not Ciara. Fuck off.

>i live in Ireland, tho not Irish and can safely say, the people hear are shit.
This. The women are drunken pigs and the men are like rabid dogs that want to rape everything in sight. I live in Pennsylvania where the illegal alien community is ninety percent Irish and they're turning our entire state into a giant ghetto. All they do is drink, sell drugs and fight. They're worse than any nigger. They come here legally and then overstay their visa indefinitely and the I.C.E. doesn't do anything about it.

These potato niggers send their anchor babies to public schools and take additional money from the taxpayer's pockets from free lunch services. Then they send their rotten little brats to afterschool programs paid for by the taxpayer. Meanwhile, they stay home and collect welfare while prostituting their wives and teenage daughters and selling drugs. At the end of the year, they make a great living under the table while collecting welfare and other government goodies on top of it. It's got to end.

America for Americans!

Fuck the potato Jews.

>with take care of you
Me fail English? That's unpossible!

>Drink, sell drugs, and fight
Sound's like a pretty feckin decent life

Fuck you too op

Average potato nigger here and let me start by saying ive lived here my entire life. Ireland seems to be one of the better places to live according to all global statistics and especially from what you see on the news. people here are always happy and friendly with a vibrant population of highly educated youth going into the stem areas. Now i cant say that your experiences with some irish people didnt happen or are being exaggerated however i can say that i live in one of the bad areas of dublin and the only people around here that ever cause issues are roma gypsies.

bait the Irish are likable people and they drink like bosses, even the women, I like that

>they drink like bosses, even the women, I like that
What kind of white trash degenerate are you? Alcoholism isn't an endearing trait. At least, not among civilized folk. And their drinking goes hand in hand with their violence.

>Mrw your empire owned over 60% of the worlds territory and is now run by minorities

Have you ever heard the Tragedy if Autocorrect on a new phone?

>mfw the closest thing Micks have to an empire is Primark

>Thinking drinking implies alcoholism
I'm sorry for your family life.

Irish AND English here.
Can't tell if I'm welcome in the thread or not. Guessing not.

>trait
just a hobby niggergaylord

I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying that air travel can be stressful. Crowded flights rarely bring out the best in people, and that’s why common courtesy is so important. If you’ve ever been on a plane where a parent blatantly disregards that courtesy and lets her little black kid cry his lungs out in the seat next to you, then you’ve probably been pretty aggravated, much as I was on a recent flight to Atlanta. And yet somehow—don’t ask me how—for some reason I’ve come out of this whole episode as the bad guy. Yes, me. You know, as if that makes any sense at all.

Why? Oh, because apparently slapping a little potato nigger baby and telling him to shut up makes you some kind of monster in this day and age. Go figure.

Eat my jizz cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

oh

ah lads

Then fuck off back to whatever kip you come from cunt

Lollers. Sounds like we're running the kip so!

Innit. And these cunts are whinging, the pillars of society they are themselves

Wrong. Drinking & Fighting are two absolutely endearing traits. Only when done by us or the Scots though.

>Ireland seems to be one of the better places to live according to all global statistics
Yea, fuck living in Ethiopia or Somalia. I wanna emigrate to Ireland.

Kek

>Irish
>Mac

Confirmed for retard

Lads does anyone have any yokes

nah mate, im comparing with Europe and america mostly.

The biggest tragedy was actually when everybody almost starved because brtish overlords forced them to grow one type of food, neglecting what would happen if a disease should happen to take over that one type of food.

The second biggest tragedy was when people started killing each other over political affiliations, and the Brits were only too happy to join in the killing because "lul, potato niggers arent even people."

You're just mad that your country doesnt have the culture and rich folk history of the Irush.

You could always pick mushrooms somewhere else Polack

Mac- Scots

Mick- Irish

I know you're racist, but you don't have to be that retarded.

here duz any1 hav a euro for d bus

OP I dont really care about irish and eurofags but youre a complete faggot for posting that cancerous junkie whore on this board go kill yourself

Obviously trying way too hard.

Stuff that never happened: the post.

The Irish grew potatoes only because they're fucking idiots with an IQ of around 90, on average.

OP here. I'm not a junkie and I never used drugs. Don't call me a whore just because I laugh at tiny dicked potato niggers like you. I'll post pics of myself wherever I want. My board, my rules.

Kill yourself, virgin.

>not even tripfagging

youre such an soyboy orbiter that you actually like to pretend to be this slut? jesus... please get help user

There are no trips on Cred Forums, newfriend.

I wouldn't call you a whore, whores are at least somewhat attractive.

lol okay buddy cause moot never posted on here ya faggot

Make a post with a trip code right now.

I'm waiting...

Since when is there any fucking irish in PA. This is the dumbest shit ive read today.

>China Master Race

Dream on, Chong

Ooh! Who's an edgy Limey, then?

With all the great beer, whiskey, rock bands, and Ginger women the Irish have produced, and you won't partake in any of that?

Must suck to be you!

dw britfag the Fenian Ethno-state of Ireland is coming, we called our provo dads and they're mad, prepare to be Troubled for the last time >FREEEE DERRY MY PADDIES
>FENIAN MASTER RACE UNITE

no. i dont want to. i like being anonymous. im just saying that since ciara was on here shitposting and tripfagging yesterday its definitely possible

You fucking UK faggots are all the same to me

FREE THE NORTH MAKE IRELAND IRISH AGAIN KICK THE BRITBONG UNGA BUNGAS

AMERICA IS CUCKLAND AND ONLY SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF ITS DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF IRISH
WE IZ GAEL

>All that inbreeding in one picture

OP is a faggot, look at the fucking state of america and britain. I honestly see all americans as autistic. Plus your human to nigger/sand-nigger ratio is out of this world. Now. Go fuck yourself. And any britfags too.

At least we aren't completely wog'd like your shithole of a "country"

you wont be saying that when we form the pan Irish ethno-empire with our American brothers,
no Britbags allowed in the ethno-loading area

Fuck off you silly cunt

end britbong

Philadelphia suburbs are filled with them. The one I came from was literally called "the 25th county" or however many fucking counties there are in Ireland, because there were so many that lived there

get out of my future ethno-tepublic of Ireland you britmutt faggot, bet you don't even speak native gaelic,

(((Irish people fleeing)))

>"bet you don't even speak native gaelic,"

I'm actually Irish and it seems like you're a yank. No one here calls the Irish language "Gaelic"

I'm Irish and from Dublin City, I know this threads a troll but honestly a lot more than you'd think in here is actually true altrough the countryside folks are much more respectable than people in the cities.

>The current generation are lazy cunts who have no interest in working and contributing to society.
>A very large proportion of women go out dressed in the trashiest outfits you can think of, get super super drunk and only about 30% have any interest in putting out while the other 70% just want male attention.
>In general irish men can be very lazy but nowhere near as bad as the east europeans coming to the country.
>The government is privatizing everything, increasing healthcare costs and trying to milk everyone and anyone rich or particularly poor for what they can get.

Theres a lot of problems here and perhaps the potato nigger moniker is quite apt although I've never even left the country so I can't comment on Irish or Irish decendents lving in America.

Reminder that Ciara is a proud potato and OP is a larping faggot.

I hate fuckin pikeys as well

>At least we aren't completely wog'd like your shithole of a "country"
You're the original wogs, potato nig. Bog wogs are the worst kind of bogs.

*wogs

Just give the Irish your mom’s whore vagina. It did pretty well growing a potato (you).

Irish are niggers of the white race.

you can literally hear them coming down the street from half a mile away.
they speak English, but it's unintelligible gibberish, just like ebonics.
they also get directly in your face just to have a simple conversation.
basically they were made to be decked in the face from birth.

source: i deal with them at work.

>Since when is there any fucking irish in PA
Get out more, you sheltered fool. They come from Ireland to NY and then their visas expire, so they move down to PA to sell drugs and form ghettos away from the tougher police in NYC. It's a fucking disgrace!

If it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater

But you ARE a pikey. Get a fucking grip. You're like one of the ghetto blacks who looks down on other blacks for being an even more ghetto.

Do you know how much of a bigot you sound like? You can’t tell what other people’s souls are!! Since the day I was born I loved bullhead catfish. My dad would take me fishing for them and we would catch and release them. I realized that the respect my father and I had for those fish was more than that. It was kinship. We didn’t kill them or eat them because they were our brethren (my dad hasn’t realized he’s otherkin yet, but I’m going to tell him on his birthday this year). Every day I have past life regression where I fill up the bathtub and paint my whiskers on and lazily swim about whilst having flashbacks to when I lived with my catfish mom and all my siblings. I remember her getting caught and taken from us and my siblings and I having to swarm together to fend for ourselves. If you’re going to tell me I don’t actually have a catfish soul in me, you are a fucking imbecile. I have these memories, these things really happened. I’m one with the rivers and the current and life. I am a bullhead catfish. You need to check your privileges and realize you’re lucky to have a soul that fits your physical state and quit making fun of the less fortunate. I hope you get hit by a car, cis scum.

And then you cry when the Irish nation declares independence from your arse.
Free Scotland, Britanny, Occitania, Corsica, Alsace and French Basque Countries!

>America for Americans
Of course you do include people from Hispanoamerica like El Salvador, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Mexico... as all of them are Americans.

Wrong. America is the U.S. of A.

Those other people have to go.

Wow leave my country alone you moron

Ireland is the main capital of the World Government you wankstain.

upboat mr dougle doot doot

Wrong. Those "other people" where already living in America before Christopher Columbus -God bless him- discovered our continent and the Portuguese and Spanish mixed with them. In any case they are the "real" americans.

nobody cares who you hate because we hate everyone

What country are you from? Francenistan?

nice titts op

post the nudes instead pls

Then you should say the U.S.A. for the U.S.A. people, you nationalist moron.

Looking for a sugar daddy, send monies
reddit dot c0m /user/ ciarasheep

nudes are fake dont exist

I am new in Ireland, came from a Latin American country and I can tell by experience that the people here is actually quite nice; still trying to adapt to the culture though, but they are fine. AMA

there were two posted yesterday

>AMA
What are you doing there? Couldn't you make more money going anywhere else? Ireland is tiny and not super wealthy.

gimmie gimmie

Any irish fags here send me some good shit or if you hate the irish send me shit aswel

hey user,

Got a really good job offer with relocation included, I see it as a new opportunity to keep my career in logistics and planning. The country is not super wealthy but I think it has a lot of potential; giant companies like g00gle are here and will definitely make a good impact the economy. I will continue to explore the market, work hard and see my chances

Pics were deleted immediately because apparently 17 yro...

>Any irish fags here send me some good shit
Like what?

join us discord dot gg/uBX4K

i am interested in these Irish hookers, do you have contact info?
>asking for a friend

Lmao Ciara is an Irish name

No, it isn't.

Yes, it comes from the name Ciarán, which is Irish. My name also happens to be Ciarán, so I think I'd know.

Get POTATO'D

Oof

There weren't any potatoes because the Brits came, slaughtered a bunch of innocents and poured fucking salt all over our land.

Google is wrong sometimes.

And fuck the SPICS TOO!

So much denial hahaha, I'm sure some autist user knows better than everybody else

Sure this thread is mad craic!

>born in the west of ireland
>Parents are from the east
>West is full of fucking farmers and knackers
>Fucking hate it here, people are trash, weather are trash, but the only place in the world I dislike more is England
One thing I never understood was how English people apparently made up the language but they can barely fucking speak it due to degenerate accents. Probably stole the language like everything else

>the only people around here that ever cause issues are roma gypsies.
dude romanians hate muslims you should be thankful

anyone got pics of Ciara's feet

The filthy Britfags forced the famine in Ireland. They continued to export the good food leaving nothing for the natives. Ireland was heavily oppressed and anybody who tried to stand up to the Britfags was murdered and had their house burned down. The alternative was to starve or emigrate. So the Irish went to the U.S and made a huge positive contribution to society. A lot of Irish have a weakness for alcohol but at least they're good friendly drunks. Not depressed belligerent violent drunks. Like the filthy Britfags

That's not true.

pls more

i love her

no. that's all you're going to get for today.

>Implying that the church of euthanasia isn't the best thing for the earth as all humans are equally degenerate and are parasites.

Stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pky0b2ST_Lk

Does it bother americans that all you need to fuck one of their women is an accent and to be 6/10?

the potato famine was 300 years ago so wtf you talking about?