Today, I'll blindfold her & tie her hands and record it (she won't know) You can let me know what I should do to her...

Today, I'll blindfold her & tie her hands and record it (she won't know) You can let me know what I should do to her, what to film, which position, anything. I already did it a month ago, i can post pics & webms of it. Give me inspiration /b.

For a joke you should call the cops recording a murder at your address then stick a knife in your own throat. Legit keks.

this is last time

As the only other cunt in your thread, what the fuck do you think you've done for me? A picture of your sow skewered on a length of plastic?

You should be ashamed. Don't make threads in the future.

Why don’t you let a stranger join?

that's something I can't arrange today

is this consensual or is this hot

kik vphotoshoot
for ideas and ?

kik heyusername778

lift the blindfold, cum in her eyes, and put the blindfold back. Then stick some ginger in her ass.

I can't remove the blindfold. I don't want her to know that I film it.

- Fuck her with a toilet brush. Hard.
- Cum in her hair
- Write insults on her
- Put clothespins on her clit, her labia, her inner thighs, her tits

put the camera down for that part, its the squirming after you want to capture.

Mmm. Perfect.

make her say lami

Get a nigger in, let him fuck her, lift the blindfold

is it toilet brush side in or brush side out

Tickle torture.

Moar non nudes!

aaaah... i like you

tongue fuck her until she cums, then keep tongue fucking her while she's oversensitive

I don't like licking pussies

get someone else to then, kek

Use a vibe on her pussy until she cums her brains out, then while she's out of breath and still sensitive just start tickling. Make her scream and beg until she's left shaking in silent laughter, then do it some more.

you're sooo cruel dude

what position should I film her in? Anything special you would like to see?

Literally flag down the first dude(s) you see after she’s tied up and let her get it.

There is no other reason she would want to be tied and blindfolded than she doesn’t want to know whose dick it is or be able to stop it.

someone made a bulleted list of requests forever ago and personally, i still want to see that

Most tortures, the girl can at least scream "please stop!" but if you tickle her the forced laughter takes her power to do even that. Tell her that you'll give her a break if she does something like say "I'm a little whore" or some other degrading phrase, then after she complies tell her that you don't understand and keep going. Taunt her by saying that obviously she must like this because she's laughing, or else reprimand her by asking what's so funny. Tickle torture is the only thing that can break even the most bratty of toys. Nothing reduces defiance like a prolonged session.

Spread-eagle so that more of her body is exposed and vulnerable.

stick super strong magnets inside of both holes

what is spread eagle?

so I think I can tie her elbows to her knees, right?

Sure, that works.

like an X

or wrists to ankles? what is better?

Whatever immobilizes her, leaves her exposed, and presents convenient opportunity for torment.

I like spread eagle position - but don't know what works better, if its wrists to ankles, or elbows to knees - she is going to lay on her back, blidnfolded.. what do you think?

I think it's best to have limbs stretched out on a bed, cuffs at her wrists/ankles holding her down, with additional restraints keeping her immobile at her elbows and knees.

I like the fact that she can have her legs spread in the air, so the asshole could be seen too..

Flat on her back, ankles raised so that her lower body is pulled off the bed and suspended?

What's with the naked child on the left, pedo?

time to go to home depot and start building the dungeon

Feet

any more ideas?

Feet and spread pussy pls. She is a 10

Come on, post more

spread her ass cheeks and slip a finger in her ass without telling her

Moar nigga

wrap you dick around her feet

More

Wow, and like always OP replies slow, and then complains about no response, and then bails....

name and age? shes somewhat hot

Holy fuck more. And also feet

Why not film the whole thing and post it, instead of pictures?

can be done.. but the thing is, what should it contain - that I want to know from you.

make her orgasm like theres no tomorrow

Hilarious

Let me know on kik heyusername778 for the results

Make her drink her own cum.

>Cut your penis
>Feed it to her
>Reveal truth
>Yell "Punk'd!!"
>Run like a madman