FEELS THREAD:

FEELS THREAD:
"If You're Sad, You're A Pussy Who Should Grow Up" edition

Coming from So, apparently people are not allowed to be sad, lest they be called - as per the title - "pussies", "children" and whatnot.

Any thoughts?

Sayori user in 3.. 2.. 1..

no I really dont, like nobody outside this thread knows how i really feel or about my shit life, Im the fucking happiest motherfucker when you see me inreal life but in my room, in here, when im by myself i just cry okay

so no im just looking for the pain to go away, i dont wanna feel like this anymore. im too much of a pussy to do it myself better off just maybe going ona suicide by being in stupid dangerous situations you know? like suicide by cop or stuff like that

Wait wrong general.

>female being sad
Ha, okay.

It happens.

and to the user if your here im sorry okay i know your trying to help but your right the move in away is way to hard, i just dont wanna keep feeling like this okay, I feel like i wake up to just go back to sleep. I dont have a purpose okay make money seems like a good idea just how would I go about it? I dont have a car, any money in the bank or anything like just get another shitty job?

Bet it doesn't last years.

Reminds me of the Digimon toys we'd battle in 2003-2004 and you'd put the metal prongs against something metalic because that would make you battle better except it didn't and I lost my snake monster thing and it felt like I'd lost a good friend.

Y'know, it's kinda hard to keep living when you seemingly have nothing you really care about.

Depends.

If you're being a pussy, yes.

You fucking don't know anything

Yep

I went out to a meetup to try and be less of a hermit. I got drunk and crashed my car last night.

No you are completely misunderstanding. It's perfectly fine to be sad and respectable, as long as it's a real reason.

Feels threads tend to fill up with losers who cry about some whore dumping them for Taykwon and his nigger friends. So I can't sympathize.

Sure I don't. Tell me what you've suffered, user.

>"If You're Sad, You're A Pussy Who Should Grow Up"

If you aren't sad, you're a pussy who didn't grow up.
The world is overflown with and by pussies

That's why you don't drink and drive, silly billy

Most of the people thinking this don't seem to make any sort of distinction: you're sad? "Grow up". Ain't that enlightening?

You'd lose that bet dumbass.

That brings the question "What makes a reason a "real reason", an "acceptable" one?".

as i said in the previous thread
it's like we've became indifferent as a defense mechanism
hurt by our most intense emotional response, we've decided to never go through anything similar ever again
we've killed our passion, our interest in the world, just to protect ourselves
it's up to us to find out how to find our way back

wait until you aren't too much of a pussy instead of having someone else do your dirty work how much of a cockmunch are you?

That cop has a family and probably isnt a sociopath.

Relieve the pain. Drink hard you won't have to wait long.

Also no you aren't a pussy, yes it sucks horribly I wish I had something to say but make goals. Do things. Go to doctors.

Find whatever is the most important we aren't allowed to have the grand things anymore but pocket sunshine is everywhere you poor bastard

I'd be less inclined to hear how the good boys won't marry you after a comment like that, Sarah.

Poverty, death in the family, loss of future prospects, hell even the loss of a job is a good reason. Or someone's wife leaving them and taking the kids.

Not this high school gf bullshit.

Well yes most people are cynical disconnected assholes. Sorry mate. Need any advice?

I can get behind what you're saying, but
>it's up to us to find out how to find our way back
How would that happen?

Second sentence simply isn't true.
This is not a fool proof all encompassing opinion.
People can be genuine.
There are good people out there, just like you.
Just because life doesn't have meaning doesn't mean it can't still be a fun ride while it lasts.

It's 90% high school cringe.

Wtf are you even talking about.

Nobody cares, Sarah.

honestly what about just joining the military? Im still young barely 22 im sure some branch would take me, just join it and leave it all behind

ok... you on some drugs there user?

Just go to bed, Sarah.

the world owes nobody nothing

You know, there is a middle ground between "I'm destitute" and "waah gf left me".

>There are good people out there
The problem is having to find them while getting hurt in the process.

It can be an excellent way to challenge yourself. 50/50 diceroll you come out broken.

Yeah like just being depressed at the world in general. That's fine. But seriously fuck off every time your high school crush sucks 15 nigger dicks. WAHHHH. Fuck off man. People have real problems. Women are whores so deal with it. Jesus christ.

Go out and do something honest/selfless. Realise that if you have done it then statistically speaking billions of people across the planet have done the same and will continue to do so throughout all of time. Realise that love can be realistically observed as a chemical reaction in the brain and contemplate why it matters whether it's an abstract anomaly or an unconsciously self induced state of delirium, the end result is still the same. Understand that leaving a mark on the world isn't a fundamental necessity to living, it's a goal, if you have no desire to pursue it then don't, find other things to do with your time, but know that your physical body is not a legacy and that your corpse wont last very long either, seriously this is basic english and biology user. Finally, look up mass/group suicides and ask yourself "if the end result is death either way what fucking difference does it make if I'm alone when it happens?" and go spend time with those people while you still can. Spending time with people>being dead in proximity to people.

Yes and there is NO way to aptly identify that middle ground. We know how to tournekit missing limbs and ignore splinters.

You figure out the rest yourself thats how you learn

this tbh

no idea
there simply has to be a way
to push ourselves out of the emotional pits we're in
that's what keeps me going
the idea that one day, i'll be able to feel like a normal human seems to feel
to be passionate about something, to freely share you emotions with other peoples

we need to find a way, how to be that happy and curious little kid we were long time ago
....just spamming these ideas outside of my head into the depths of the net helps a bit, because it forces me to formulate words and ideas for the mess inside me

>The problem is having to find them while getting hurt in the process.
This is life user. You have to risk feeling the bad in order to risk feeling the good.
You can't have only one side of the coin.
And even if you don't want to risk it, then the side of the coin that is pain will win anyway, because if you don't try then you end up alone and sad regardless.
Failure is not the antithesis of success. It is an essential step on the road to success.

>work hard to leave influences behind and make your own

There is but we have evolved lazy. The doctor, scientist, psychologist has no sympathy for this fact.

>Spending time with people
Sounds good and all, but I tend to feel disconnected from other people.

Way to look down on people who are already feeling bad, user.

failure is the road, success is the goal

-me

Aww who's gonna pay for tampons now T.T

>indoctrination
>image relate

You are also a people, if that's the one you want to spend time with then that's fine. My point remains valid.

>Women are whores
Just because the only women you've slept with are whores doesn't mean that they all are

Now go have sex, drive fast, or party.

no but they are best to rip that bandaid off now

I'm not doing that. I'm just telling you the sheer flood of aspies with high school bullshit far outweighs the people fighting poverty, who are actually suicidal for real reasons, or are trapped in a job that is killing them. Or people with drug problems, life crippling disabilities, stuck in the ghetto, lost someone to death.

It's just irritating after a while.

>there has to be a way
Wish I could share your optimism.
Honestly, I think some people just... grow up wrong. And they most likely won't be allowed to feel "normal".

>This is life
And I can't bring myself to accept it. Way too much pain involved.

It's rumored you can do more than one of these things at a time but just try one to start out with.

Trust me I'm a superdoctor

preeeeaaach

It's not that incorrect.

I dunno. To me it sounds kinda like you're saying things will magically improve by "spending time with people".

Well, people with social disabilities who see themselves deprived of what seem to be the joys of life can get pretty sad.

>optimism
it's more of a despair these days
that long time ago i truly believed it's going to get better
like running a labyrinth without any exit, repeating that there has to be a way out and you just overlooked another possible way
the last moment before you loose all the hope

like many of you, i was playing with the idea of suicide too
the problem is it doesn't relieve the pain
it just transfers it to others who, at least marginally, ever cared for you

Just because someones crisis can't be compared to someones more dire crisis, doen't mean that they aren't going through a hardship themselves.
I remember being depressed at 15.
When life is nothing but depression every single day, there really isn't anything else that matters to you.
A depressed teen can be just as suicidal as an adult going through poverty or some other life crisis.
Sure, I realize NOW that high school and everyone in it doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of life, but it in no way takes away how hard that time of my life was at the time it happened.

Other peoples problems aren't my problems. Saying others have it worse doesn't make me have it better. And finally telling someone not to feel a certain emotion because of your flawed line of logic doesn't help the situation, it compounds it. If your only objective was to add to the problem while simultaneously being the exact sort of whiny little bitch you're complaining about then congratulations, you have succeeded. Now stop being irritated by other people having negative emotions because cops shoot niggers.

I think all humans are inherently whorish. Women just have more chances on average.

>have sex
I most likely wouldn't be here if I could get sex.
>drive fast
And get a ticket.
>party
Don't really feel like it.

it is not but it IS an unprogressive generalization aka indoctrination
>77
Less the pain or kill yourself.

>Well, people with social disabilities who see themselves deprived of what seem to be the joys of life can get pretty sad.

See, this is what we call cringe.

Someone who's paralyzed from the neck down. That's what we call an actual problem.

>I think all humans are inherently whorish. Women just have more chances on average.
Well put, I can back this opinion

This picture is bs. Im 6'3" and my gf is short.

get a fucking ticket who cares spend some time in the tank you want to kill yourself right??

Well you probably had a real reason to be depressed. If it's ongoing for years, then that's legitimate for sure. But all these normie scum want to kill themselves when a predictable whore dumps them for some nigger or chad. It's jut incomprehensible to me.

Like just come on man. At some point you have to stop being a fucking tard.

I never said that, I said it better than being dead near them.

If you're going to make shit up about what I have and haven't said then it's really hard to have a real conversation. Because like right now most of my time is going to be spent trying to explain how lying to me about what I said is pointless because both I and everyone else here can see very clearly that I did not say what you say I did.

They don't "want to" kill themselves. They just haven't been brought up in a supportive environment of responsible adults where you can quietly say "help please".

>Saying others have it worse doesn't make me have it better
This. I don't understand why anyone would benefit from such a notion.

The only reason I'm not self-harming is because pain (both physical and emotional) really scares me. Same with suicide. If I could just wish for my conscience to stop existing without me realizing it, I'd do it in heartbeat.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Not having support is one thing, and it's okay if you feel bad about that. But the only thing you can do is try to better your situation and the situation of those around you I guess.

>I don't understand how depressed people can only concentrate on the negative aspect

and THATS the disorder, congrats

If you drive really fast into a party a lot of people will be fucked.

Does that count?

This is fucking bullshit. "If they want you, they'll message you." What if the person you're thinking about feels the exact same god damn way? Grow the fuck up and take what you want out of life.

Is that Drink Dog?

Because real life is boring as fuck and people need escapism.

They like to call this "high score" and we discourage it here in America.

*applauds*

True words.
Life is not a fucking movie.
Go out and fucking TRY.
Half of the who claim failure simply haven't really tried, and thats the most pathetic form of failure

>Less the pain
How exactly?

If social disabilities are not a problem to you,I really don't know what to tell you.

I didn't say you SAID that; i said that's what I understood.
Also, by "being dead", do you mean it literally?

I drive for a living and half my job seems to be fighting the urge to spin that wheel hard left into a tree.

But I remind myself that I'll be able to drink a few nights from now and there's a non-zero chance that I'll choke on my own vomit and it gives me the strength to keep on going.

Yes literally

>If social disabilities are not a problem to you,I really don't know what to tell you.

It's not unless you have autism or aspergers, but those people tend to not need social interaction as much as other people.

You are stuck in a point of life right now where that stupid shit still "matters". There's no feeling in the world that compares to living on an estate 100 miles away from the closest neighbor, and the only social interaction you get is bought, paid for, and monitored on your property. That's the ideal life.

>57

Same way as everyone else grasshop. Right away? Meds. Long term? gratifying hobbies and lifestyles that are full and validating.

You want a key that says you don't have to work for it and you weren't born a rothchild so...

Well, duh.
It's not like that helps in any way.

>Telling depressed people to throw themselves at their fears

Go paint, learn languages, and fuck bitches. It's all useless in the end.

fuck that

You've failed and learned. You'll do better next time. Chin up buddy.

It would if you realized it was you who had the ability to paint your own emotion

depressed people keep asking us for advice and we keep telling them its a chemical imbalance

Molecular grade fish oil does wonders.

Thanks. Give me a "keep it up, Jake" on those Chismastitties and I might have the strength to keep doing this for another year or so.

In that case, I'm not sure what you said is true: being dead lets you avoid the pain, at the very least.

>stupid shit
I dunno. I hear human beings are usually social animals, so it kinda makes sense to me that socializing would be an important aspect of life.

I'm on meds already, but they don't seem to do much, except lessen the frequency of my crises (and even that effect seems to be diminishing as of late). As for hobbies and lifestyles, I really don't feel drawn to anything, so I wouldn't know where to begin.
Also,
>validating
who is supposed to give such validation?

>I dunno. I hear human beings are usually social animals, so it kinda makes sense to me that socializing would be an important aspect of life.

Not really man. The only social interaction I need is the internet, my dogs, and plenty of money. People are mostly just a way to get money.

>It's all useless in the end.
Then how is it ever worth the effort?

What is this, the "Mind over matter" meme?

?

lack of conscious being=/=lack of negative emotion.

There's a pretty big difference.

Just don't turn into oncoming traffic jake, love ya.

They go get on pills and end up shooting up schools , tis the cycle of life

I've been abroad to learn a new language for three long terms (half year, half year, full year) now.

Every time I miss home, and I miss my friends. But whenever I come home, one of two things are bound to happen: my friends barely go out or do anything, and I end up getting bored out of my headpan in an increasingly isolated bubble; or I get drunk and embarras myself, never wanting to return.

I just got a job offer for a job overseas, because all the language classes did pay off. I consider fucking off abroad for years of work because I won't have all the social history with me.

Should I really get out of here? I try to make something of my life back home, but I never quite fit in and I always screw up. The history of previous screw ups is getting to me.

Besides, at least I get pussy abroad.

>50
No good meds. Big people meds. If its important to you then you'll find them. Medication ahould be a temporary adjunct to healthy behavior if you use it any other way you're a dumbass

That written on some fat tits would be more convincing, but hey, what's another year for my boy?

>who validation

You. Surprise

Now you're a faggot

Look into molecular grade fish oil. It will help with depression. You need a lot to make a difference, like 7 grams a day.

Where to buy, and how much is it?

Her tits are not fat. Poor little virgin was trying to get home for Christmas and made like 40 bucks because this place is a ghost town. You're probably making more money than I am pal.

If you're not sad, you're stupid.

It's useless in that it has no goal or use. It still is effective in that it produces an effect. Most happy moments don't come from trying to be happy, but rather just from trying to achieve something else. Like finishing a lap, putting your inspiration on paper, or for a moment forgetting about your permanent feelings of isolation in the sweaty embrace of another.

You just paint a target on an arbitrary obstacle and declare that hitting it is your next goal. Since you declared it, it now is your goal and reaching it is rewarding.

true fact

>You're not misunderstood, you're just boring

also true

I'm not sure about that. I feel pretty neutral when I'm asleep, for example.

Go for it, user.
Go for it.

What does constitute "healthy behavior"? Are you talking about getting enough sleep, exercising and other go-to clichés that are usually employed?

Self-validation only works when you matter something to yourself, therefore seeing your own validation as important.

I don't actually discriminate when it comes to a pair of accommodating tits. Whatever town I'm staying in, they all absorb the tears the same - badly.

>79
Enjoying yourself
>30
sounds like a logical conondrum you have created for yourself. The only person you matter to so far is you.

I always get here late for these threads. I’m doing ok. I’m alone, but I’m fine with that. Just wish I had someone to spend time with. I hope you all are doing ok. Hang in there.

This picture is autistic. Because money is basically resources. The more money you have the more easily you can completely drop out of society and live far away from mostly evil people who want to insert themselves into your life when they find out you have something worth taking.

>Ask a question
>"ur a faget"

Pretty much.

If I had something I wanted to achieve, I could probably get behind what you're saying.

you're being a non comittal faggot

this is the "grow up pussy" depression

This is some defeatist shit right here. Quit spreading this nihilist propaganda if you don't want to be sad, because this is certainly not helping.

You've got 80 years. Do nothing, like an animal doing nothing more than instinctually avoiding death, or learn to love success. As someone who's done both, the latter feels better.

I've got a bacon and egg roll to look forward to in a couple of hours or so. Keep posting.

>If I had something I wanted to achieve
Who cares about what you want to achieve. Go buy a cheap second hand guitar, learn two chords, and start strumming. A lot of great art has been made in a whatever-state-of-mind.

And it's cruel that media marketed to children teaches them otherwise.

no ban guns

Defeatist. If you don't like the effect TV has on you, use your willpower to stop and reap the benefits over your peers.

I've been in both too. When working hard in a desperate struggle, I've wished I could get a break and a stable job. But whenever I get that stability and safety, I miss feeling good.

Keep it coming, your contributions are valued

Lamenting over things you can't change is valuable time not spent working at the things you can.

checked

Dear God, if I had a way of enjoying myself I'd be doing that instead of being on Cred Forums.

>Are you talking about getting enough sleep, exercising and other go-to clichés
the cliches are sadly accurate
it takes approx 3 weeks for mind to create a habit
try to get 3 weeks straight of a good sleep

tricky part is that to have a good sleep, you need to by physically active and strain also other muscles than the brain
in these days we're mentally drained on the edge of our capacity, but there is often no equal load on our physique
when our muscles goes near their max, you feel it ... when the same happens to brain, all we get is just this mental crap we need to deal with
healthy = physical and psychical load should be approx equal

simple behavioral experiment on yourself - try to be active enough to fall asleep sober and sleep 8 hours straight for the next 3 weeks

Comparing death to sleep when very few have experience with both and many claim to have different experiences with the former, resulting in something that is essentially undocumented and lacking any evidence to suggest there might be similarities is a very poor decision. Don't do that. If nothing else I can immediately disprove your assertion based on just two easily observable facts. That being when asleep you still have brain activity as opposed to death where there is little and then no activity. And that when you go to sleep there is an expectation, that is usually met, that you will wake up. This being an expectation based in logic and not inclusive of any religious beliefs you might have,

The road is quiet and you're a good distraction.

However, even typing is bad and I could slide off the road at any second, so if you don't want that to happen then stop posting pictures.

What a crock of shit user. Anything is better than here.

Gunna pull over for a wank.

don't be shitty I'm propped up in my bathroom with a six dollar liter of vodka

>non comittal
What?

What is success, really?

It's way too late for that, I'm afraid.

Show meeeee

>I'm philisophically sad

fuck yourself

This.

Those kind of people are fucking annoying.

One from behind with a leg raised I beg you

Like I said. Fucking idiots, all 4 of them. You use this as proof?

I'm not sure why, but the idea of doing something "healthy" disgusts me to an extent.

I fucking wish, user. I fucking wish

This is the end trucker bro, this is the end.

>>I'm philisophically sad
I'm not even sure what you mean by that.

Ah, I guess it'll do. Back to work. Thanks for your help, seeya's around.

That you are gay.
knows what I mean

You find a way to explain around being happy like it's some kind of intelligent accomplishment

Are you saying being happy is not an accomplishment?

hardly proof of anything
but it reminds me when i stopped smoking weed
i had serious issues with sleeping, because when you're stoned, you just drift unconsciousness and wake up
nothing in between
and suddenly i had dreams, doesn't matter if good or bad, it threw me off
even after years being weed-sober i miss those dream-less nights

Being happy requires a lot of money and very very few people in your life.

any advice on no longer being a people pleaser and just plain not caring about other's opinions? my family sucks and hates me and i am done with going out of my way to be the better person

"Mad driver?"
You're not the original user, I guess. I'd like him to specify.

meant for

you guys...fuck man

I am not the OP of the previous thread, no.

source of the image? thanks.

kek

Is dying in LEO or HEO the absolute most a modern human can ask for?

20th century boy. A manga by a genius. It cuts out all the japanese crap and high school drama and replaces it with real characters and also nerve gas.

Hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is depression real? Hahahaha Nigga just change your life like Nigga make some changes Haha

bro that sucks
you did make me feel better about my life today though, so thanks...?
seriously im sorry, you'll get over it though

Possibly.

okay, thanks so much.

Trolling of the most mediocre order.

i've just got over rejection, I can be your anonpsychiatrist hit me

As 25 y.o. handholdless virgin, I'm sure it's just a matter of time, right? My dreams of a happy and faithful wife and children are merely years away, right?

see

meant the other way around

>anonpsychiatrist
Before I ask for help you gotta explain what the fuck that is.

How did you do it?

I broke up a 2.5y relationship because I didn't want it to die a slow decline. It would be easier to miss her than to be with her I argued.

It has been two years. I've banged 6 or so chicks since. When do I get to get over this shit?

I lost a bro due to a stupid argument

I tried to meet him half way but he just ignores me

I was already isolated and now I lost the one thing that made me normal

exactly what you're asking for

Only if you stop trying and stop hoping. Go about your life being the most you you can be, and someone will start to pay attention to you.

never :)

This

These kind of people really scare me. The real people who spy on you as a job. Fucking freaks.

Fucking women.

Help.

>stop trying
You mean start trying?
I'm about 2 weeks into trying.
It's less easy than people say it is.

Saved.

Also, it's kind of twisted that I can only share my emotions with a bunch of anonymous neckbeards, but thanks guys for being out there.

>I'm just joking
Girls don't do this, do they? This is just a meme? Girls are not retarded, so they must know how much something like that would hurt.

younger girls do, i couldnt see a female over the age of 15 thinking that would be a funny thing to do tbh.

Nah, if you try too hard you have an aura of desparation around you. You can work on becoming a better self, but then really commit yourself to it. Don't fling yourself at shit desperately, but with the slow but steady pace of a diesel train picking up speed.

>your entire life will not leave a lasting impression on the world
Lol, just by making this post alone I'm influencing the world, and by you stopping to read it I'll have a permanent impact on literally everything you do, and by proxy gain influence from those actions.

The "Accept reality" option sounds massively disheartening.

blind leading blind

find something that calms you and take advantage of the easy point in your life

kys please

>AABB rhyming scheme with a bad rythm to it and nothing new to tell.

I'd appreciate not being drunk in a faggot thread

just what I needed

Is it a better late than never thing, then? I'm only now starting to take control of my life. Maybe pursuing things too aggressively is not the way to go. Better to go slow?

The other option.

Can't read

i really hate this self-congratulatory, presumptuous image. whoever took the time to draw it has autism and no self awareness. also the dialogue is horribly stilted.

no offense to you user

The feels

You'd be surprised. What they do when they aren't getting the attention they think are entitled to, they pick out a loner and give him hopes, just so that he treats her like a goddess, but really doesn't even have to touch him and leads him on for as long as she wants.

wtf rofl

to be honest we did it to them first

Life is too much effort.

cheers

your happines is the most importnant thing in the world. don't please people if it doesn't make you happy, you do you

exactly what you need

My truest sentence would probably read "I'm scared"

focus on actions, actions that are meant to bring you comfort and happiness. not bring other people comfort and happiness.

TRUE

i always liked the end of that comics
"get you priorities straight" "ok, lets check the tv"

I feel so empty all the time. I just want it to be over

Cut the connection. Lost all feelings for her. Stopped talking to her, sending snapchats, checking her location on snapchat etc. Cut the connection. If someone doesn't want you fuck them. They are not worth it

Yeah, it's never to late to become who you want to be. It will suck because it'll take ages before it will pay off. Nobody will notice it for the first year or so, so don't hold your breath waiting for someone to pad your shoulder. They won't.

When they will notice, they'll just call it talent or say you've had an operation or a rad diet, or perhaps you're just lucky with your build, or just ignore your changes. They'll do whatever to discredit the blood, sweat and tears you've put into this.

But you'll get your life under control, and it will feel good. The control feels like confidence, and you might project that outwards without noticing, and that's the best confidence.

Then someone will meet you and won't know any better than that you're a confident healthy person, and like you for it.

Not only that, but it already takes too much effort just lo lead a "basic" life (survival). Should you want anything more than that, good fucking luck.

Can't argue with TWO anons, I guess. Pls halp,.

If you haven't by now, that sucks ass. You got any insecurities that she compensated?

Mine would be
"If you tell, you'll get in trouble too."

She was utterly committed to the relationship and blindly rely on me. We'd hug and we'd wrestle and we'd have a quick fuck by the road if it was late out and nobody was around. She made me feel like the most handsome man in the world.

It takes a while to build up that intimacy, and I miss that. Besides, I fear committing to a new relationship for another few years, only to break it down again because I'm an idiot.

sure, what's seems to be the problem?

>Nobody will notice it for the first year or so, so don't hold your breath waiting for someone to pad your shoulder.
You're right, and as much as it feels like I'm doing this to change how other people look at me, it's also enjoyable to see the changes in how I look at myself.

It's hardly laudable, but I've lost 6 kilos since I started two weeks ago and looking at my fat frame in window reflections is slightly easier when I know that it's only temporary. Even that makes it easier to keep going.

Ah, I'm fat user. I guess diet or exercise tips would be great.

Man, 6 kilo is a lot! I'm a skinny boi so that'd put me into malnourishment, haha. Keep it up!

This needs a goatse at the bottom.

but how do i react if i do something for me that they don't like and try to make me feel bad?

they ripped this from breaking bad

It feels like a lot. I'm down from 152kg to 146kg, but I've been told that the first couple of weeks are easiest, since you lose a lot in fluid or whatever. I've also been told that any loss is a good loss so I'll try and keep that in mind for the coming weeks/months/years

Dude being a trap would be great but I don't have the body for it.

Not now but with effort you could.

At least when women are sad other people actually give a shit. If you're a dude then you're seen as pathetic and ignored

visit /fit/ lol
then they're using you, fuck them. If they trully love you they'd support you
shit man, idk. maybe you two could get back together, if she really made you happy

First or second quote?

Yes

k

Don't you know?
Men are supposed to suck it all up regardless of how they feel.

this is the saddest shit in this entire thread

The drunk with the cig is correct in my opinion. Could someone explain how it is incorrect if they believe it to be?

>shit man, idk. maybe you two could get back together, if she really made you happy

Nah, she moved on and lives on the other side of the world. By virtue of that city being Shanghai, I might get my next job there.

I spoke her a year ago, a year after our break up. She now has an office job, and has become a rather stale wageslave. The girl I loved is gone.

But hey, the world is rich and there are plenty of other womensfolk. One of these days I'll just meet the right one.

He probably never gave up hope though. He was probably content in his belief that his owner would come for right him up until the end.

what do you do when you don't care about anything besides avoiding pain?

hope so mate

Drunk bros are the most sappy people I've seen. Get really drunk with mates, and around 4, when it's just you and like 5 fellows, they'll all start talking like
>Hey man I never told ya how much ya meant to me dude

Alcohol has estrogen and lowers testosterone, and being tired lowers your self-inhibition. Seeing late-night drunk guys is when you're sober feels wrong somehow.

go to bed i guess

It's what i do when I want to avoid a lot of things

thanks but what should i do? how do i just become invincible to the way they are? like making me feel bad for not wanting to be around the rest of the family even though they tell me that doing that hurts their feelings?

I fully understand how this happens and I can help you OP.

It's simple. You use the process of corruption to "uncorrupt" yourself. It will take time. Possibly a year. That's how long it took me to like traps. Now i'm having to unlearn the traps because it's gotten so bad that i've gone from bi to almost gay at this point. I'll tell you what i'm doing.
So you first do that by creating arguments as to why the female pussy is way better. You start thinking of what you like most about traps and then start seeing what you like about traps in women to create an association between liking the trap and the woman. So first, I go to a porn picture that is as far off the deep end as my corruption goes, but with a pussy. Don't just start with vanilla pussy if you don't have to. My absolute favorite picture of a pussy in the best position and camera angle I like the most.. You think of a traps asshole. Now, you think of a pussy and realize that it's actually an upgraded asshole. More lube. Because i've always been an assman with women, I think of a small traps ass and realize that a womans ass is even bigger and better. Then you imagine your dick in that warm hot pussy. And you find your absolute most favorite in the world pic with a pussy in it.

And then I think of a trap and start jerking it. And mid jerk, I go to that pic of the pussy and start jerking it to that pic instead while thinking of all the things about a woman that I just argued to myself is like a trap but even better. If you're more of a 2d hentai lover then start off with 2d pussy on futas and move to pussy by itself and then to 3d.

If absolutely nothing is working to get you going for the opposite sex to get started on this, you fap to a trap and like 30 seconds before you're going to cum then start switching to the hottest pic you have of the opposite sex and cum while looking at it and thinking of the arguments you made as to why the opposite sex is like the same sex but better. That works

I cannot even begin to fathom how useless your shit is.

for me worked only this - fake it till you make it

Get hurt some more.

You can avoid pain as much as you can stop the sun from rising. Get used to it and find a way to deal with it.

The only time I've ever lost my shit about my shitty life was after I drank half a bottle of absinthe. At the time it felt good to just let it out but I can't help but feel that afterward everyone saw me as soft and I just felt embarrassed because in the back on my mind "men shouldn't act like that"

Now I'm just an emotionless wreck because I've been taught emotions are weakness. That doesn't stop the depression though.

Well, the rest probably wasn't drunk enough yet. Getting absinth-drunk ahead of the curve does make you look like an alcoholic.

I've been a drunken idiot towards my friends as well on several occasions, and it's one of the reasons I'd want to get a job far away from here.

Come to think of it, our friends ain't all that friendlike, are they?

>get used to it
>deal with it
That's not very helpful.

wait here a minute now

Well, if you want a more helpful answer, you should read into stoicism. It's an ancient greek philosophy, and one of it's main contributors was a roman emperor. Cutting out all the useless crap other philosophies get invested in, Stoics mainly concern themselves with how to deal with pain.

So if you want the advice of best emperor Marcus Aurelius on the struggle of getting out of bed in the morning, go rip his book from the web, library, or whereever and go wild.

now hold on boy

Nah there were a few of us fucked on absinthe and the rest were drunk off vodka, etc. I'm far from an alcoholic and everyone knows that, I don't drink that often. Only a the few closest friends was there when I did it though. It was the first time I showed any real emotion and I got hugs and console but afterwards people acted a little different. Like, they were just less interested in me it seemed.

Oh and to answer you last question. Yes, but only when they want something. The second YOU need help they drag their feet.

People are hell.

Well, you got your hugs and you got to keep your friends. I guess changes happen, but hey

I guess they don't want anything of me :/
Then again, 10 people showed up for the last West Marched DnD session, so I guess my DM skills are pretty damn good.

>Be me
>Taking celta course
>Suffering from depression and now also tons of stress
>fuckmylife.jpg
>There is a cute girl that I had a crush since I started college
>She is 4 years older than me
>She starts approaching me since the first day of the course
>We start talking and all of a sudden she opens to me eyes watering, telling me all she had to go through during her college
>She says she used to be depressed all the time, but now she is happy since she doesn't want to look back at all she had to suffer
>She tells me she fucking hates people who feel inferior to everyone else and people who are depressed all the time, basically me
>She tells me that if I need help, she will always be there for me

I do not know if she said that so I could change my attitude, since her comment came across really clear, or if she wants to stay away from those kind of feelings, since she has also experienced them. The thing is that if she actually is interested, then how the hell am I going to share all the things that I feel, how is it supposed to help me if she supposedly wants to help me.

She's telling you that she's been there and got out of it. She wants to help you get out of there too.

Ignorance is bliss

Sounds like a fucking weirdo.

Drop every issue you've got onto her. If she accepts them then marry her, and if not, tell her to look for someone else to be a savior to.

Even knowing all this is true, it doesn't seem to get to me anymore.
Like, you grow up thinking that a life without purpose is worthless, and when you find out there is no purpose to any life you feel bad.
But once you stop believing that you need a purpose it just seems silly that something like that could get you down in the first place.
Everything is a lie, nothing is real, nothing has any meaning, so just enjoy yourself, do what makes you happy, make friends, go out and have fun, don't let the little things get you down.
After all, if nothing matters, then neither do any of your problems; if you fail, then was there really any harm done? Just get back up and try again.

I'm hardly friends with any of them anymore and it was only three years ago. None of them really talk to me and nowadays I spend most of my time alone because I'm too poor to do what anyone wants.

Tbh my life has never been good and when I thought it was it was ripped away in an instant. Probably just going to fucking kms this year if I'm not able to move out of this state in July

>I thought it was it was ripped away in an instant
You've been happy. You can be happy again.

Personally, I'd move state borders in whatever method before I'd KMS, and even then I'd rather just become a heroine junky and die with the memory of it rather than without it.

How do you even stop believing you need a purpose?

Moving is the plan right now, lease is up at the end of June. Maybe if I can move somewhere with more opportunity I can get the kind of work I want and be happier there. But if it doesn't fall through I'm done. I don't think I'm worth enough to stay and just be a junkie.

Well, if it doesn't fall through, you'll fall back on survival instincts, and perhaps that'll awaken something primal in you and shake up your serotonins.

Honestly, it's hard for people to understand what being in a constant state of feeling nothing but negative emotions when they themselves are not currently going through it.
It's a different state of mind, much like how you can't properly describe the color blue to someone who has never seen, you can't describe depression to one that has never been there.
You can say it is like sadness, and then they'll think they understand and say you just need to do things that they would do to stop being sad, problem is it isn't sadness, it's more like a numbness of the spirit.
You could do things to make you feel better, you just can't, there isn't any drive for you to do anything. So you sit there, waiting, in the dark, lonely as all hell but unable to reach out in the smallest ways.
It's easy to know what you should do to get out of depression, but if you are already in it there are only three ways out, for someone to pull you out, to wait until you float to the surface, or to drown in it.
I'm lucky, I was able to float to the top. Purely by chance, I doubt it was anything that I did that let me out, it's easy to say that I simply "grew out of it" but that's wrong.

It let me go, I can only hope it does the same for you.

I can only hope. Thanks for talking with me user.