They are it's just 20 years in prison for one

not if you're smart (or lucky) enough

That's fair

Source?

is spic neighbor loli guy here?

more?

Woah, I'm curious, explain.

Fuck don't I wish..

www.tsumino.com/Books#~(Tags~(~(Type~'1~Text~'Loli~Exclude~false)))# any one know a scan site where you can read loli / toddler hentai scans tsumino.com/Books#~(Tags~(~(Type~'1~Text~'Toddler~Exclude~false)))#

Never seen the toddlercon appeal but this is the site I use for lolis
hentai2read.com/hentai-list/category/lolicon/all/last-updated

guy has a spic neighbor who has a daughter. is asked to babysit her and he grabs her ass

Same Cred Forumsro ichiaya is the best btw

I'm talking about lolis
not real little girls, who happen to be smelly and and annoying

I'm talking about girls who are able to consent not babies/toddlers like 11/12-17

any loli gifs or webm from video games like the last of us

These ain't lolis, you dumbfuck

anyone have loli stories theyre willing to share?

smelly and annoying? lol you never lived with one of those wonderful little puppies

I have a tons of greentext of real life stories

Loli is a loose term

go ahead user

This is about the pinnacle of my pedo life: looking a 8yo in the eyes while she was masturbating for her first time (and helping her obv)

>I was at her home. Her mom was just returned from work and I was playin a last little bit before going home.
>I built a pillow fort for her.
>I put a cushion because floor was cold
>I put blanket on fort. Nice job!
>She goes inside the fort and put the cushion under her belly between the legs. I notice that she is grinding her legs on the pillow, but she keep playing like nothing is happening.
>I go doing my businesses, but I notice the unusual silence. I go look in the pillow fort and I see that she's hugging the pillow and she's on full grinding mode: she grinding on the cushion, moving rythmically, squinting eyes and panting.
>Hearing that sound my mind go numb. I don't care if her mother is like 2m from us: I put my hand on her ass and start caressing her pussy with my palm, going up and down. She squint her eyes in pleasure. She likes it.
>I stroke her 4 or 5 times, slowly going up and down. She keeps moving and panting, I keep caressing her pussy.
>Then I can't resist and I slide my hand into her pants and panties. At first I cup her ass, then I go straight for the pussy. I find the hole and I caress it. It feels weird, it feels like the skin is torn. Then I realize that those thing I'm feeling are her small labias, which when she's horny turns harder than usual, it's like caressing a wrlinked piece of skin.

(cont)

yeees keep going

You are the one who deserved to be arrested for life
also for bad taste

>Her pussy is dry but I didn't want to pull out my hand and spitting on it, so I kept going.
>I keep stroking as gently as I can in this situation and I put my hand more inside her pants, this time searching for the clit.
>I find it, it's very tiny (it's like a pinhead buried in soft skin), it's super hard and I start tingling it. She pants more and more. She opens her eyes a little bit and looks straight at me with an extatic expression. I smile back at her and I keep doing my job, then after a while she squint her eyes and her eyebrows assume a weird expression, a mix of pleasure and pain and her muscles go tense. She shakes her ass and I understand that it's time to pull out my hand. She grind the cushion another couple of times then stops.
>Idk if she orgasmed, I've no way to know that.
>Her mom asks her what she was doing under the pillow fort, she looks at me and she say in fear: "Did she see us?" (i lol'd inside)
>I say: "no".
>I go away and after a min she come outside the pillow fort.
>I can see that her behavior is slightly different from the usual. She goes to her mom and she make up something like "i was sleeping inside it", then she goes back to play another game.
>Trust me when I say that was the sexiest experience of my life.
>Hope will happen again.

Some other stuff happened, but that's the only time she got so much horny. God I'd like to revive that moment right now.

Why? Because I like kids? I never touched inappropriately any of them, so no, I don't deserve jail.

yea, but check my dubs out Cred Forums

sauce

thats fucking great user. got any more?

if dubs vark is new antiloli

gay

good story user hope you didnt scar the girl for life

Yup

>Be me 14 years old
>Niece 9 years old (Mom had me when she was like 40)
>In Living room/bedroom
>Niece sleeping on bunk bed in fetal position on her left side.
>I see this, and I can also see her fantastic ass with her just in her panties.
>Think this may be my only chance to get pussy anytime soon. I was really horny, I wanted to know, no, NEEDED to know what a vagina felt like fully wrapped around my 14 year old cock.
>Sit on bunk bed just staring at her body. There was other people there but not paying
any attention to where me and my niece were. I thought I would be able to get at least 1-2 thrusts without waking her up or anyone noticing.
>Go up next to her in the same position like I'm about to spoon her.
>See her panties and part of her pussy lips poking out.
>I went and moved her panties to the side slightly so I can enter her.
>Dick is diamond hard
>Contemplate what I'm about to do and potential consequences

(cont)

you ever do anything to her ass? like grope it or dry hump?

I hope so too
I love her very much and I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was like caught in the moment

go on

Little Monica

no, I did some similar vanilla stuff (light pussy rubbing) then I just stopped because I didn't want to hurt her, and because she liked it so much that she started asking for it more and more, and I understood that this had to stop.

>Attempt to enter her pussy slowly with my rock hard dick.
>I get to her pussy lips, my dick is just on her pussy lips but not actually in her pussy yet.
>All I could feel was warmth. Warmth just on the head/tip of my dick.
>mfw when trying to go deeper and she starts moving.
>Quickly move from up under her, leaving her panties in the position I moved it.
>I'm at the end of the bed when she's still waking up.
>There's something next to me on the floor where I decided to frantically fiddle with pretending I'm busy with it.
>She lifts her upper body looking at me with a very worried confused looking face.
>sheknows.jpg
>I return a confused looking face like I didn't know what was going on.
>my heart was beating really fast, Like I'm fucked.
>When what felt like forever, she finally went back to sleep.
>mfw when she knows but I got away with it

Did you go any further?

damn lol did you ever try other stuff with her?

not my story sorry, just copypasta

ah. well if you got any more keep goin user

another one

>it sucks when your loli grows up and either realizes you were using her as a sexual pet or even worse she realizes she can do things with other boys her age

>Used to fondle and touch my 4yo cousin but she wasnt really into it. Never cried or yelled at me. She just found my touching annoying since Id usually touch her while she was preoccupied with something else like TV. Or id sit her in my lap and rub her chest while she played Pokemon. She would try lowering her shirt or scooting off my lap and Id shout

>WATCH IT! CAPTURE THE POKEMON CAPTURE THE POKEMON!

>or

>OH NO!! HIT HIM HIT HIM! YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE!

>To keep her head in the game and focused on Pokemon and not me. And since it was my GameBoy if she wanted me to stop pinching her nipples Id say

>You know Amber…..I dont feel like playing Pokemon….Im going to take a nap. Give me the GameBoy so I can charge it…

>and she was addicted to playing Pokemon so she would shout

>NOOOOO COUSIN JR!! JUST A LITTLE MORE OKAY??

>Then Id scoot her back in place on my lap and put my hands under her shirt and tell her okay but she has to listen to me. She would say okay and Id start playing with her toddler nipples again

>I remember the first time I actually inserted my finger into her baby pussy. She was standing up because I was playing with her ass. Her pants were down and her underwear was still on but I lowered them to see the top of her mound. When Id pull them down to her knees she would hold the GameBoy with one hand and pull her underwear back up which bothered me to no end! So instead of pulling them down I just shoved my hand in there and diddled her lips for a bit. She was fighting a gym leader so she was too preoccupied to do anything. I then took my pointer finger and squirmed it inside her cold/clammy pussy which was moist inside but not outside. She tensed up/froze up and dropped the GameBoy which meant I knew I fucked up

>She ran to the bathroom as best she could and locked herself in for quite a while before I apologized and she came out. Then I picked her up, threw her on the bed, and played with her some more until our parents came home. I used that girl until she was around 8/9yo. Because she got a "bf" who was a playmate from school and lived in the neighborhood. Hated that punk. He took my girl away

No way a loli fsntasybis a lot of work tbh

10/10

moar holy shit

If you say so

this is from an anonette

>Dad had sex with me when I was a kid/teen. Never told anyone.
>He took my virginity on my 10th birthday and fucked me until I was 14.

>It was sort of forced at first (or definitely not initiated by me, I just gave in, not like holding-me-down rape though) but I ended up really growing to love it. No, hasn't really fucked me up though I feel like it should have so that's sort of worrying.

>First time was him forcing me to suck his dick in the shower. Then he set me on my bed, proceeded to finger me and then fuck me. I was bleeding and crying and asking him to stop but he kept going. That time was pretty bad. I started to enjoy it in the end though and he could tell. It continued from there. I was quite young and very small so it makes sense it was so hard for me then. As I grew up I took it easier and started enjoying it more, asking him if we could do stuff after school almost daily, etc.

>First time was quite painful. I enjoyed it at the end though and was glad he did it. I started really enjoying it after a few though. He was in his 40s. Yes, I loved him.

>He fingered and ate me out a bunch before my first time so I was very wet and that made it easier. I was crying and bleeding a lot the first time, he was very big inside of me and he didn't fit. I cried when he even put more than one finger in. As I started getting older it fit more and more but he was still a lot bigger than me. Most of the time he wouldn't insert it fully because I really couldn't take it.

>The end of our first session he pumped it in balls deep and came and I couldn't walk for an hour after that, just layed on the bed naked as he rubbed me and kissed me.

>I didn't enjoy it much that time. It felt very good for a few seconds but the pain was much more prevalent. I enjoyed being cuddled by him after.

>The sex was painful because I was so young and it was my first time, but I loved being eaten out. That was heaven from the very first time. And fingering hurt a lot at first but then also felt very good. I wanted more of that, not necessarily the sex.

>He learned that he in fact couldn't go all the way inside of me just because of how young/small my body was so I wasn't being hurt every time, it was much more pleasurable and fun after that. He pretty much asked if we could try again but he let me get on top and guide it in, do it at my own rate, etc. It didn't feel great at first but I wanted to do it for him because of how good he made me feel with his tongue.

Go home, Kylie. You're drunk again.

good shit user

Second that

moar pls

>I know this girl since forever, I know she has a crush on me and I explicitely told her that I love her.
>we both happy, we usually play a lot and I like to see the sparkles in her eyes when we play
>exactly one week ago
>She was at my home to play with my niece and another friend
>my niece and her friend started to play a game that wasn't interesting for her
>she came to me and asked for a sheet of paper and pencils
>she got on my bed waiting for the pencils, spreading her legs
>I rubbed her belly and she squinted her eyes
>I understood she was in a receptive mode
>put hand on pussy (outside the pants) and started massaging
>She didn't close her legs
>ok, I have had this thesire to lick her pussy for years, I understand that this is the perfect time. Do now or regret forever. I choose to do
>Lower pants and panties revealing pussy
>I expect her to close her legs and say "Stop!" but she didn't move an inch
>Ok then, I go.
>First time seeing a 9yo spread pussy so close up. It's wonderful, it's smooth and plumpy. Clit and labias all red. As dry as only a kid pussy can be.
>I stroke gently the lit a couple of times because it was soft and I tried to get it up
>I then spread her labias, I wanna look inside her.
>Red hymen. so cute.
>I put my tongue on the snatch and I start licking, searching for the clit lost in the hood
>Pussy is tasteless btw, but the feeling is wonderful
>Go on for a min, exploring that little pussy and trying to please her as much as I can
>I stop eventually. She whispers "more". I obey
>I dig in the clit hood and I find somethin hard, I don't really know if it's the clit or a small piece of something like toilet paper. It's not that I care tbh
>This goes on for another minute or two, then I stop and I go searching pencils
>After like 10 secs her friend enters the room. I stopped just in fking time

Wut?

clutch timing lol
also more

Don't have any more, just a collection of very small greentexts collected from various thread, not worth posting tho...

alright man these were good. thanks for sharing youre a hero

Thanx but I'm just a collector
If somebody has something else to share I'd be happy to add those greentext to my collection

Bump for intrest

do you have any other stories that arent loli related? shota perhaps?

0 interest in shotas, so no, sorry

alright thats understandable

>. I stopped just in fking time
her friend wouldn't want some of the same ?

>2018
>posting samples

Better safe than sorry

Nothing new to see here, folks. Just another loli thread on Cred Forums.

it was a good thread. RIP

Bump ofc

boomp

i got a story where my brother fucked me when i was small if u are interested

very interested. spare no detail cause reasons

>be me 7-8,boy
>brother is 15
>moms dad comes to visit
>has to prepare my room for her dad
>have to sleep with brother
>sleep with my back turned against him
>almost fall asleep
>feel his hand grabbing my tigh
>moves up to grab my buttcheek
>spreads my cheeks
>feel his finger go in my ass
>i know this feeling, its like suppository
>he stops fingering my asshole
>minute later i feel something bigger and warmer push against me
>it hurts just a little bit then i feel it slide in
>pumps for a few minutes
>pulls out
>i try to figure what happened but fall asleep

Boi!!

did he cum up inside of you? did he tell you anything as he fucked you? what was it like getting fucked?
also did it ever happen again?

nice

It felt slimy and slippery between my asscheeks, like when u shart, so yeah he did cum inside.
It didn`t really feel good when it was sliding in, but the motion of sliding out was great. Its like when you have to take a real big shit and after you shit the feeling of relief it gives. Only happened one time.

how big was his dick? did he ever go balls deep?
was he weird around you afterwards?

also thanks for sharing user