Just think of how great Africa would be if it weren't for the interference of colonialism...

Just think of how great Africa would be if it weren't for the interference of colonialism. When will the whites realize that they are just plain evil and have reeked nothing but havoc upon peace loving nations? Then steal their most vital resources and technology?

This movie is an eye opener.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heart-Shaped_Herb
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn white people keeping afrika down.

But user, this movie shows that blacks can't accomplish shit by themselves and need a ridiculously powerful alien material to build one semi decent city.

NIggers are so excited to see a movie where Niggers are segregated.......

>we were kangz
>get btfo so bad, you become a slave race

shit tier kangdom

Even though this is obvious troll post, you're not wrong. Nations that were colonized by British and other European nations would have done much better if left alone.

Speak truth
#woke

>technoLOGy

opening night

wow wtf

Do you see? Africans built empires and come from a strong proud heritage that we are busy reclaiming. All white bois have today is memes bout shittin down ur throat!

Can you imagine the smell in that place?

That alien material they don't understand the white man lol.

>and have reeked
>the current state of education
Thanks, Obama

Lol, when you wanna be woke but cant affford to

This

yes, an overwhelming smell of cocoa butter.

lol it's true, they want segregation again, they've played a few decades competing on equal ground with the white man, and now they want to go back because they cant compete

youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys

A movie about nigger played by whites and a movie about whites played by niggers whats new?

Smartest post of the day

you know Ethiopia was never colonized
lets take a look how advanced they are ...oh dear

black youth in shit tier schools are probably gonna grow up thinking Wakanda was a real thing

In stead of baiting, better sign this:
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

This will fuck Marvel over if it gets more attention

Kaaangz

It is a good thing that little black kids can grow up in age where they can see black super heros on the big screen , good for them. I think it does envoke positive behaviour and is a good role model for them to cling to. However , to deny the fact that this is just another shitty super hero movie , and the fact that black panther couldn't be anymore D List super hero , like they took the concept of wolverine (man with claws) and gave him a batman looking costume. Black panther has always sucked ass and people have always thought that about him . Let's be fucking honest lol

My sides

>reeked
kek

Jungle scenes in Argentina? Why not brazil? Ya'know, where the fucking amazon rainforest is?

This

not sure... but #robocop would make sure they follow the law

Blade
catwoman
hancock
falcon
war machine
spawn

Oh yeah! Just remember what Africa was like before the Europeans showed up! Magnificent cities with soaring skyscrapers and advanced scientific breakthroughs. Medicine that cured everything available free to the populace and equality for all! And they seldom cooked people or ate them except of special holidays!

It is a real wonder how Europeans armed with only single-shot muskets could have colonized African nations. It must be that the Africans were simply too peaceful to resist! They just kind of rolled over and simulated a dying-cockroach in front of advancing pirates and marauders!

/sarcasm

Colonialism started in 19th century. Slave trade a bit earlier. Bringing down bronze era type cultures...
Yeah, the african high cultures. Kathargo, Egypt, and south from there we had, ehm, yeah...

>reeked
Uneducated monkey

Hope they all move to Africa and search for it or better yet movie to Africa and build it.

Less chance of violent crime and cheaper...

Yes , all black people but this is the first ever all black cast super hero movie . Sends a positive message but the fact that people can't admit that the black panther sucks ass and is a totally faggy rip off of wolverine and batman is a little hard to swallow .

And marvel/ Disney knows that they are just advertising and playing on the whole kangz concept to get black people rilled up and to empty their pockets . Markets , demographics... /caring about culture.

Ah, makes sense.

They should donate the proceeds to help impoverished black kids most of which cant afford to even see the movie.

> first ever
nope
>all black cast
nope

Autistic attention to detail .
I am right

I highly doubt they'd be more advanced, they'd still be living in mud huts, raping virgins, banging bongo drums and hunting antelope.

Ya hes no Green Lantern.

Liberia was never colonized too

Just think how great Africa would be if it was hit by a meteor that's filled with a fictional super metal.

This movie is based on a comic book.
Amazing some people actually believe an illustrated work of friction. Are you a flat earther too?

Must be bait

That and just that weird shit smell that permeates them all.

Knowing the full story of green Lantern I realize he wasn't always a black guy and the ring is the key , but I think a black man would be the only option for a full fledge movie and is far superior to the fucking black panther in appeal and reputation . The black panther has and always will suck .

Andy you cheeky bastard

The o of this g I do t undersgand is how can a raceof people be proud of a fictional place? Are whites proud of middle earth? Seriously asking.

Thanks

>Autistic attention to detail .
Spoken like a true retard.

well the europeans only colonized africa in the 19th century, before that, they only traded slaves and goods for idk shoes and other kinds of technology that it was unknown for the black africans like mirrors? and some spaghetti and iron things and these things that the blacks didn't knew what it was because they're black

They had an all black cast every where they were at had high crime rate statistically speaking.

On a related note. What a waste of a good actor and great character.

how many films about apes does he want to be in

Dem fuckin hobits be livin in the ground nigga, we way far more advance than that in bleck panther fool

fuck you brazil is great

The movie isn't even about this. That highly advanced city is only possible because of some magic rock. That entire "imagine how great Africa would've been" shit was brought up by normie news outlets.

i am sort of but only because middle earth is based around my home town

The Black Pather was released now to stur up the black panther movement its all conditioning and propaganda.

>"sorry johnny, you can't dress as your favorite super hero because of your skin color"
Fuck. That.

>tfw black panther was originally white

Man I really hate this meme. Mostly because people think it would be a utopia or high tech. Africa today would be a lot like it was pre colonial if "western civilization" hadn't interfered. Their cultural perogative and practices are balanced with their environment and resources. A lot of them didn't need to develop any more than that.

Go back to the Kremlin with your political manipulation. American youth autistic enough to spend time on Cred Forums are already fucked up they don't need this retarded shit spamming into their heads.

You're a fucking retard pal, if you want an argument against your point then just look at Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, all of these countries are on par or even doing better than their previous colonial masters, this is because they didn't have a hissy fit for their independence and when they got it they didn't ensure power was delivered into one body and dismantled institutions.

Bullshit. Colonialism ended too quickly.

Nations that weren’t colonized still live in mud huts. Those that were colonized still use the infrastructure left behind, they haven’t improved anything.

The African culture is fucked.

This film is pandering garbage because apparently black people have it worse, have you tried being a white straight male? it's fucking hard these days.

reject white science, its racist, use black science so i can go to a witch doctor and shoot a lightning bolt at you

All you have to do is look at the music industry to prove that the influx of black culture is degenerating our people.

Whoa baby, better tell all those black cosplayers that they can't dress as their favorite anime characters.

that was such a crazy movie. the whole time, I'm thinking "why do NONE of the Africans care about ANYTHING?"
it's like they have no motivation for anything beyond a bowl of food

The bad guy is also a "the white man is keeping us down, let's kill wypipo" BLM guy. OP is lowest effort bait.

How is Africa represented at all by a make-believe ethno-state populated by people who speak with Caribbean accents? it's absurd.

Blacks are excited to see Africa under White Western technological and urbanization standards. Weren't they supposed to be proud of independent development of each people by their own?

>We would have been kangz

Also, white prowess is not to be envied because it's not compatible with self-sustaining. Blacks are cucks if they wish to have cities as white folks. Sad.

If you want an accurate depiction of Africa then read the memoirs of Idi Amin Dada you small minded shitlark.

damn i bet her nappy hair smells like weed and cheetos and i bet her pussy tastes delicious.

Beucase the movie wasn't originally designed to be political. It was all made in marketing.

They've always wanted segregation. It's what Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, the real Black Panthers were all about. They just want it to be Liberia instead of Jim Crow.

This movie is a fantasy. Just like any other comicbook movie. It doesnt have to do anything with political or racial stuff going on in the background. The world will be fine, this movie will be on the same level as Thor 2 (cant remember the title) and wont leave a big mark.

Nah there's clearly a political message to the film, it's just decidedly not the SJW bullshit that's taken over the marketing and critics

crime rates when down during showings of the black panther movie

no, it is not. certainly not when compared with Argentina

>eobard thawne
>astrology

obvious troll post

I once dated a white Zim girl. Got to visit Harare before Mugabe was deposed. It's a complete shithole compared to the practically first world city it was 40/50 years ago

Right so even though this is bate but it's a serious issue. Low IQ blacks actually believe that Africa would be the most technologically advanced continent without white colonialism.
This breeds hatred and resentment of whites and leading to more gibs behaviour and in turn the further decline of anglospheric countries.

You're so right at everything.

But anglosphere is a meme. Sorry.

it was colonized by italy m8

kek the only Africans who had any involvement in that stuff were the sandniggers in the north

>the world will be fine
oh yeah? when's that going to happen?

are you actually AFRAID of the impact of this movie? How bizarre.

really, what years?

They took over in 1935 and were kicked out in 1944. Hardly enough time to ruin a country themselves

Ice please deport this nigger back to Rakwanda please

Ethiopia was never colonized by a European power, but was occupied by Italians in 1936 (see below); however, several colonial powers had interests and designs on Ethiopia in the context of the 19th century "Scramble for Africa."

Italy under Mussolini captured and attempted to colonize Ethiopia, but could only hold it for a few years. Earlier, Ethiopia (Abyssinia) had beaten back Italian attempts at conquest. Early in WW2, the Allies wrested the country from the Italian fascists and restored Emperor Haile Selassie to the crown.

They invaded in 1935 but were mostly kicked out by 1941. A guerrilla campaign continued until 1944, when Italy got their asses handed to them so bad in WWII they had to give up.

First ever all black super hero movie... That would be BlankMan... Also I am pretty sure every "good" guy in Spawn was black and every villain was white

that's not colonization

Agreed but that's what the retard was referring to. It's the closest Ethiopia's ever come to being colonized

>which has been debunked 100's of times since the 60's

You sound just like religious zealots who think the Bible proves Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Quit pedaling your lies and pretending its science, you fucking human cancer.

hehe

so it was never colonized, and its still a backwards shithole with people who have stone age technology and mass famine slaves and genocide

Evolution has been debunked?
Shit thanks for letting me know Sholomo

Bullshit. Nobody can be that stupid.

wrong.

You're uneducated and stupid, but it's because nobody actually cares to teach African history.

IN REALITY, there were highly advanced African tribes that constructed pyramids all over Africa, not just the familiar pyramids that constitute the entirety of your knowledge of Africa.

>thinks evolution was created by a racist shill who was rejected by all of his peers in the 1960's

get educated you fucking travesty.

What's the appeal of this movie? Is it really that everyone in the movie is black? That sounds really stupid, like the kind of thing you read on the internet but you really hope isn't really happening in real life.

I live in Mexico and there's almost no niggers in here, so I'm asking this seriously.

>technology
>most technological thing niggers ever made are huts made out of dung and mud

This literally made my day funnier

Nah I saw it last night. It's a genuinely good movie. There are a couple moments where it's very on the nose "LOOK WE'RE AFRICAN" pride but for the most part it's just concerned with telling its story. The villain is even a "kill whitey" nigger and even tho in interviews the cast have always been like "well the movie doesn't judge" when you watch it, yes it fucking does and it makes it clear he's damn wrong.

Would recommend

>thinks evolution applies to everything except humans intelligence and personality traits

get educated you fucking travesty.

it's already been proven the data was fudged

you're not even defending your own sources any more, you're just trying to obfuscate.

That's fucking sad, just admit you're wrong and GROW.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

Explain to my evolution doesn't effect human intelligence and personality traits then?

Well that sounds nice. I'll think I'll go see it and form my own opinion. Thanks user.

are you even aware you're relying on a strawman argument?

I said the source was fudged, and you CONTINUE to argue about how evolution works.

If you're too stupid to have this basic self-awareness, you're certainly not worth conversing with.

Why the fuck would they shoot it in Brazil lol.

we already were that far

>what is mathematics and architecture thousands of years predating Europe
>nah fuck it, EMBRACE IGNORANCE!

you're a nigger

>Colonialism started in 19th century. Slave trade a bit earlier.

it does and black people are far superior in everything

It's not a strawman, it's the crux of the issue.
I don't even know what source you're on about but I can't understand under what logic can everything be subject to the theory of evolution except human intelligence and personality traits

Calculus, physics, and the scientific method: an Iraqi who lived in Cairo.

Trigonometry: Maghrebi who lived in al-Andalus.

Historiography, sociology, economics, and demography: Tunisian who lived in Cairo.

Pulmonary circulation: Syrian who lived in Cairo.

Modern surgery: Maghrebi who lived in al-Andalus

Tell me, O Knowledgeable One, what did the pre-colonized subsaharans give us then?

>no niggers in Mexico

yeah, sure, you're a "MEXICAN"

why do racist shills think they can accurately imitate other people? Your sociopathy shines right through.

Why the fuck didn't they shoot the whole thing in Africa

This line of insanity can only end well

you posted this claim based on some information, right? Or are you just reposting claims you saw in comic strips and think they're accurate?
>either way, you're still wrong

also, intelligence and personality traits are WAY more influenced by environment than genetics.

lmfao suuuurrreee

it didn't all take place in Africa

watch it, it's pretty good

Big buildings aren't a contribution to mathematics and science dumbass

>all these people invented their fields with no prior research or influence
>Western culture is aware of anything except who introduced it to THEM

you're pretty dumb

These fields developed over centuries, and it wasn't in a single place.

mathematics and science aren't a contribution to buildings

It clearly says sold out. The evil ytbitch got the last one for her spoiled pigskin child when it should have gone to the little kang

Arabs used to castrate Africans and keep them as slaves. They kept slaves way longer than Europeans did and treated them way worse and didn't support them to make bullshit movies like 'black panther'.

Why do blacks never talk about how much they hate arabs? Whites have Somalia train tracks, arabs gave you FGM.

>This movie is an eye opener.
I fully support you and I fully support the idea of EVERY NIGGER IN THE USA BEING SHIPPED BACK TO AFRICA IMMEDIATELY! Think how happy the niggers will be. This should be done. And the Jews who imported the 'slaves' should be billed for the cost!

Liberia is an American colony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Stop with your lies

Mexico is a big country, user and there's almost no niggers where I live. I live exactly in the middle of the way between Mexico City and Pachuca, in a town called "Ojo de Agua". Look it up.

Pic related is the view from my deck and beer for proof.

I did watch it. They could've at least shot the African parts (which is most of it) in Africa. South Africa and Nigeria both have major film industries and Ghana is an increasingly popular place to shoot. Even Hotel Rwanda they actually shot in Rwanda.

Meanwhile the marketing for this film has been all BLACK PRIDE/MUDDA AFRIKA but they didn't shoot a single frame on the continent lel

>strawman all day long
you're never going to get smarter if all you do is run away from arguments you're losing to some completely different argument.

>which is why I spoke for all of Mexico in my original post

just shut the fuck up already, nobody thinks you're Mexican

That's why Liberia is such an advanced country and a shining example to the rest of the world.

>peace loving nations
kek
african tribes warred all the time and still do, not our fault their inventions never moved past sharp rocks

that seems to be really important to you

why?

you do realize Wakanda is a FICITONAL setting that does not exist in Africa? It's a futuristic landscape that was mostly done in GREEN SCREEN. What the fuck is the point in paying money to animate a movie in Africa??

What did subsaharan Africans have to rival st Petersburg and oxford university? Europeans had these things prior to colonialism.

they were warring in the movie too, of course

I particularly liked the commentary on destabilizing foreign nations during election years by manipulating information.

The movie was excellent, give it a shot

Would this have existed without arabs?

>There are no niggers where I live
>I speak for all my country

You should really practice your reading comprehension.

I'll post my ID just to prove how much of a faggot you are.

Subsaharan Africans had pyramids while Europe was still developing. lLng before they had the power to rival any African empires, Europe was still stuck in CITY-STATE politics.

Be ignorant or not, I don't care.

THE REAL QUOTE
>there's almost no niggers in here (MEXICO)

quit lying you fucking embarrassment.

>Egypt
>Sub-Saharan Africa

pick one you retarded faggot

So I'm either going to assume you're trolling or fucking retarded.
You don't understand the definition of a strawman, I'd suggest you look it up.
The claim was that human intelligence was subject to evolution and therefor heritable. Evidence was provided against your hearsay and then you just played dumb

The more I argued with them the better I came to know their dialectic
when there was no other way out they played stupid
if all this didn't help they pretended not to understand or if challenged they changed the subject
slowly I began to hate them

Lol neither of you faggots have even made a real argument just give it up already.

At this point I don't really know if you're just being retarded or you're a nigger proving that everything I read about niggers is true.

Pero hay muchos putos negros en Oaxaca y sureste, pedazo de pendejo, mejor informate, animal!!
In Oaxaca and southeast of Mexico we have a lot of fucking niggers, you piece of shit, i hope you die in pain and burn in hell!!
By the way, in the states of Tabasco and Oaxaca is almost completelly nigger population!!

I made the only argument possible when faced with a bold-faced lie: I called it a lie.

It's been proven it's a lie for decades, and yet racist shills still repeat it like it's their holy scripture.

He has no argument against this, cause he doesn't even know the original source of his claims, so he has to create completely new arguments and pretend they're relevant

all caught up now?

>gets caught in a lie
>YOU MUST BE A NIGGER

kek

What the fuck are you gonna do with pyramids?
Pyramids are shit.

Esos no son negros, pendejo, son putos prietos. Y si aprendes a leer un poquito podrías entender que dije "Casi no hay negros en donde vivo". Espero en verdad que te mueras de dengue, pinche Oaxaco pendejo.

>Egypt was the only African Empire with pyramids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD

Jews are not white people.

If you had more than two brain cells to rub together, you'd realize it's simply the most enduring example of their advanced construction and engineering.

If you think pyramids is all there is to that level of advancement, you should just kill yourself now. Life is only going to get harder for you.

Every single argument I made you simply dismissed as a 'strawman'
First of all explain to me how exactly this is a strawman en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Then cite me the evidence of your claim you filthy jew

blacks got the superior genes, only black culture in america is bad, but we also infuence whites with this stuff nowadays, lets see what happens

deberias de leere mas to, imbecil, informate y veras que esos son negros no por nada la mayoria tienen chinos en el pelo, busca esa informacion, te sorprenderas.

It has nothing to do with our original argument over the validity of your claims of racially determined IQ.

Do you even know what a strawman argument is? How many levels of stupid am I dealing with here?

Black american culture is a byproduct of sub-saharan African genes
Also are you implying that native african culture is good?

>Fucking true hurts!!!

>
niggers are an inferior race. I'm glad there are so many nigger haters in this thread. They smell, they are poor, they are stupid, they are fat...but the worse party of them is. They are entitled. They have always had a sense of entitlement. They think they deserve things just for existing. Listen, I'm going to go as far as to say all blacks are terrible. There are some brothers out there i like and respect---however its not that hard to make a case there is something genetically different about these people as we have built cars, iphones, traveled across the world, been to space........meanwhile these people are still sitting over there in huts chucking spears at each other. They need a boost from white people. It really is something to see. Now, there are white niggers too. I like the saying of >"I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers. You don't have to be a nigger to be black, but most blacks are niggers"
This sums it up perfectly. What sucks is these animals are generations upon generations deep of raising each other like animals. Food, Water, Shelter, Kill Enemy. That is what they know. At this point I think we can all agree the safest bet is to wipe them out.

I'm truly amazed at how stupid you are, user. If it makes you feel better, then yes, I'm a fucking Arian white supremacist and the fuhrer is paying me for asking questions about a fucking movie on Cred Forums.

>Arguing on Cred Forums and claiming to be smart.

My sides

This is now a nigger hate thread

>

oh please

we all know daddy Putin is paying you to run down sales of American blockbusters. It happens every single time a big movie comes out.

I understand that it was a political movie but I just watched it because Marvel. I don't think overthinking movies gets anyone anywhere.

>

Te sugeriría aprender un poco de fisiología humana básica, pero eso sería pedirte también que aprendieras a leer y escribir, cosa que evidentemente eres incapaz de hacer, basado en tu repugnante ortografía.

>screen grab from twitter
>racist comment from facebook
>1 like

Must be hard to be a racist coward.

I'm agreed whit you, but not all niggers are equall, a few of them have good jobs, good salary, and good quality of life, but not all of them are a fucking dipsit of people,.

If IQ is heritable is means it's more effected by genes than environment.
The argument against race being a determinant in IQ is that it's more effected by environment which is false

Where is the flaw in my logic and if you fucking call it a strawman again I will make sure to gas you first

And look where they are now.

Great point bro.

marvel fag

This movie is stupid, Name one country that has been prosperous because they have been segregated from the rest of the world? I don't care what imaginary crap your country has. This movie is stupid, the hype was stupid, they whole premise of it is crap. And the underlying idea that if blacks were left to themselves they would be technologically advanced is stupid. Demographically speaking blacks have the lowest IQ average.....

yeah posts some pictures of the amazing pyramids you're referring to
they were built around the time the greeks were building Knossos and they were 20 foot tall piles of shit

Gracias por el consejo, pero asi solo demuestras que tengo razon en lo que dije y que eres un puto ardido.

People who like superhero movies are fucking retarded plebian faggots. Let me sum up every superhero movie so you don't have to go see anymore.

>Superhero is a normal dude
>Superhero discovers powers
>Superhero has some kind of older wiser mentor
>Superhero faces adversity about an hour into the movie and is defeated
>Superhero goes all DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO
>Superhero defeats bad guy
>End Credits
>Preview of next Marvel movie

Tards of the world shout:
OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD

Rinse and Repeat with a different costume and bad guy. Maybe one will have a small twist so the nerds will go NOO THIS ONE IS ORIGINAL. Its not. South Park figured this out a long time ago

>empires collapse
>unwashed, violent barbarians take over
>dark ages

cuz that would never happen in EUROPE. Thank fuck nobody decided to colonize Europe during its social collapse.

I'm sure daddy Putin provided my Mexican ID and this bottle of mezcal.

I bet that subhuman from Oaxaca who's trying to argue with me in his monkey speak knows this shit very well.

Just most of them. And the numbers back that up. But don't say it out loud as that is considered racist to quote stats and facts

trips dont lie.

Why aren't there trans-niggers yet?

Por eso tu gente vive en la mierda, abrazan su ignorancia y además se vanaglorian en ella. No sé si me das asco o lástima.

And just LOOK where the Greeks are now.

They're lazy, bankrupt niggers with a collapsed society, they belong in Africa too.

What was your point?

$218 million opening day. Stay mad forever. Black people are more popular than you.

You wouldn't be the first person Putin has provided a Mexican ID for. That much is certain.

I do doubt that he'd buy you a bottle of mezcal, but frankly, anyone can do that.

Mas bien el que te proveyo de estos fue Boris Yeltsin sin duda

then stop whining about your past and build your future. Now.

my point was that you thought egypt was in subsaharan africa and then quickly googled whether or not the rest of africa had pyramids without realising they were all complete shit and conclusive proof that africans are retarded monkeys

Tus faltas de ortografía son asquerosas. De verdad no ayudan en nada a tu (inexistente) argumento.

/thread

>

>

I'm sure Putin's main concern is providing fake Mexican ID's for people asking questions on Cred Forums.

who said we didn't realize it? We know it... we just don't care!

I always liked John Stewart as the GL the most, probably because I grew up with the animated JL cartoon. He was a badass and I'd totally be down for a movie with him.

swing and a miss

you assumed to much, and now you've mad an ass out of yourself

Nothing is ever new, you stupid child. I could have copy/pasted this entire thread from 10 years ago.

>

>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

>Just think of how great Africa would be if it weren't for
the nonexistence of a radioactive super plant?

You'd be surprised. People have weird concerns when they become paranoid fascist dictators and steal $200,000,000,000 from their own countrymen.

Putin never stopped be a Cold Warrior, and he's had single-handed control over Russia for 20 years, he has spies all over the planet doing inexplicable bullshit.

Do niggers really believe this?
Without colonization you'd still live in mud huts. Oh wait, you still live in mud huts and shit in the back yard.

idc abt the retarded white/ black dispute, i wanna watch the movie cause i fuckin love heroes,stop politicizing everything

>plant
what a fucking moron

How do you carefully NOT buy tickets? jesus fucking christ...

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Conspiracy bullshit aside, if you really think my ID is provided by Putin for asking a honest question while I grab a few drinks in my deck is beyond delusional. Pic related, my hand.

It's mostly just a joke.

If you think anybody (especially Hollywood) actually cares how many niggers are in your Mexican shithole town, you're pretty dumb. Do you only watch movies with Mexicans in them?

fucking ded

Fellow white people! Let's all whine about how we don't feel represented and cry racism because there aren't any whites in the main cast!

Mejor muestra tu palma peluda, puñetin!

I can't stand Mexican movies. Everything has to be with that Mexican humour called "albur" that just makes me cringe. I don't really care how many niggers are in a fucking movie, as long as it's entertaining. It's not like I have a lot of options, movie theaters in here only show a handful of movies. Everything else I have to watch it online. It is really a shithole.

BASED Dutch.

No te proyectes, simio. Sólo los come changos como tú tienen las palmas peludas.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heart-Shaped_Herb
check it my dude

we don't care if there are whites in the main cast

It's just stupid that they are celebrating that there are no whites in the cast.

It's like me going public on twitter and celebrating how there are no blacks in my town.

Actually there are a few, they come out at night around midnight and just start walking around. Really fucking weird.

the short answer is that it's based on a comic where all the characters are black, and they were faithful to that

the inevitable political arguments have been going on since this character was created over 50 years ago.
>you've all been trolled by a DEAD MAN!

Underrated kek

I know this is bad b8m8. But please take all the niggers back to africa. Ill pay for 5 niggers to go back and never use anything invented by white people and never leave. Well stop eating peanut butter.

Black Panther's powers are based on the herb

Wakanda exists because of the metal

The herb is nothing compared to Vibranium

Is b a homogeneous community?
It's certainly full of homo's.

Brazil is a shithole, you favela freeloading swamp donkey.

Typical nigger hypocricy.

Vaya, te depilaste con cera!

The herb gave him his powers and is what let him colonize the surrounding tribes to form the empire that put vibranium to such good use
without a colonized empire they probably wouldnt have put it to such good use
altho i do agree, vibranium was a huge thing
kind of like when the europeans had steel that others didnt have

I'm not really into comics, but I have a friend who loves them and he's always talking about it. I'm familiar with Black Panther but I've never found him especially appealing. The thing is I'm always hearing that this movie is like a fucking revolution just because the whole cast is black and I honestly think that's stupid. That's why I asked what's the appealing of the movie.

Klaue was a central character, definitely in the "main cast" if not a main character.

Same with that dipshit CIA cuck.

Klaue was a great character, to be fair, he just had to die.

Eh, I'll take the spoiler. I'll forget it by the time the movie is on primewire in dvd quality anyways.

> - they've blatantly targeted the black community, because they want the one thing the black community has to offer in abundance - drug money

Theaters going to sell 1 ticket, but be full. Don’t they know how niggering works...

it's just a revolution within the Hollywood industry, because of the approach of using an all black cast in a movie that's intended to be widely appealing.
>and it worked

it reflects changing demographics in the audience and what they're interested in paying to see, as well. Because of all this, it may lead to more minority-based storytelling and casting in Hollywood, that's about it.

>colonize the surrounding tribes
lol, he united them without removing sovereignty, very different

the only reason the tribes were warring to start with was because of the vibranium.

no vibranium, no plants, no panther

Go away RETARD

Go away RETARD

Go away RETARD

What do you think would have happened if they defied?

Classic in-depth analysis of the difference in IQ between races for those that haven't seen this before. YouTube censored the shit out of it by removing almost all of YouTube's features from the page.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

That actually makes me understand why I'm hearing a lot about it. I'm trying to think of an all black cast movie and I can't remember anything that isn't gang related or shit like that. I suppose it's worth seeing. I'm not sure I quite fit in the demographic you're referring to, but let's see.

you mean like the mountain tribe did?

apparently they'd wait for the king to die then challenge his son to combat

Precisely, it was done by force
soundslikeenglishcolonialismreskinnedtobeafricanbutok.jpg

This documentary just amazes me. Nobody is aware of just how much of a cultural divide is between Africa and the rest of the world. When Africa was colonized, no countries came over just to fuck shit up. Europeans built modern technology and gifted it to the natives when they left. Europeans gave them hundreds of years of civilization and Africans spit on it because they only use instinct. They live in the now and will only do what benefits them directly at the moment, no regard for what will become of the future that isn't hardwired into them such as breeding like rabbits. They take billions of dollars in aid from the rest of world and rely on us to eradicate diseases that we should just let go so it does its job and prevent overpopulation in countries that already can't sustain its current people

All of this and people still have the gall to say we should have left them well enough alone and they would have surpassed us already. I want to see those people learn the truth and this documentary does a great job of spreading it.

yeah, it's only really a significant change if you're a minority actor in Hollywood, but people always want to panic about what shit means for the future.

can you really not tell the difference?

He allowed them self-government and didn't interfere in their society in any way.
>pretty much the opposite of colonialism

This is the best video on youtube, period

I concur. I never liked him. Man who is pretty much Marvel's batman with a miracle metal, that's barely passable with Capt Murica, that he put on the bottom of his feet so he can....run silently and up walls? Seriously? I'm sure there's more but I lost interest there and frankly don't want to learn more about this jabrony.

Some forms of colonialism did just that
Check out the french specifically

They cultural appropriated is bro!

>what is the Vietnam War

it's not even close to the same

why are you so desperate to apologize for colonialism? Do you feel personally responsible for history?

Good luck with that. You will never win over racists with intelligent arguments. The only way we're going to rid ourselves of this sub human plague of ignorant racists is with a good ol' eugenics program. The great thing is if we model it around the nazi eugenics program of the 1930s they will not only not fight back, they will actually embrace it since it's an "aryan program" kek.

There is

im not apologizing for colonialism
it fuckin sucked
but dont act like this would be somehow better