AR15 rifles have been available to the public since the 1960's

AR15 rifles have been available to the public since the 1960's.
we didn't see the boomers doing school shootings.
explain yourselves millennials.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back in the day they were allowed to bring their guns into school and keep them in the principals office so they could pick em up at the end of the day and go hunting or clay shooting. It was a simpler time. It was a better time. And nobody even thought of killing their fellow students. Its a sick world we live in, and I hope to God the apocalypse is near.

As a retarded millennial, we do these things because old people are autistic. Period

The boomers had police protecting them.
Millennials have police capturing private prison cellphone factory employees for them.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

I can't believe this.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

Mass shooters generally have these qualities in common:
Late teens to late 20s
NEETs
Relative affluence
Untreated mental illness
Social isolation

Obviously not all shooters fit all these criteria but almost all fit most. The simple solution is employment. While it would not end all mass shootings nearly half mass shooters would either be forced to seek mental health treatment if forced into daily social interaction by employment or be identified as severely off balance.
The primary issue with employment is that it has to be meaningful and emotionally rewarding to the employed (never thought I'd be quoting Marx even indirectly). China has a huge problem with mass stabbings for this very reason, but I'm still a firm believer that employment can fix many of our societies woes, from racism to mass shootings to the crime in general.

Forgot the use of anti depressants or medication

This is bait.

We had school shootings all the time in the 80s.

We have no money, no financial future or prospects of good sex with an attractive mate. We are surrounded by a group of people ALLOWED to kill maim and steal in the name of reparation for something that happened two generations ago.

And we aren't millenials, we're generation Y as in Why the fuck should we hand our guns away faggot?

AR15 - Assault Rifle 15

Those should not be accessible to civilians, just military.

Really? I forget. Like, when?

"I changed my mind because of something I read in a Cred Forums rage thread." ~Nobody, Ever

Good point

Not bait. I am fully convinced that a lack of meaningful social interaction, usually gained through employment and self-worth also gained through employment are major contributing factors to this sort of behavior.
I should point out that most of these mass shooters feel a sense of superiority, but that's not the same as self-worth. The self-worth I'm describing would involve an understanding of the worth of others as well, not some kind of god complex.

This is bait

Actually AR does not stand for Assault Rifle, it stands for ArmaLite Rifle the company that developed the design.

This might be bait

It's funny you mention that because the 60s were the exact decades that shootings started to make more victims for the same number of event. If you look at numbers for each incident, you would have not even 2 victims. After the introduction or AR-15, the average victim per incident drastically raised to more than 5.
Notice in the graph that the number of incidents are around the same until 1990s but the number of victims skyrocket starting exactly in 1960.

Chart with no source? Seems legit.

>The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns.
Funny, hadn't thought of that...

>a sense of superiority, but that's not the same as self-worth.
millennials in a nutshell.

Think about it. What's changed, and what kind of person shoots up a school.

Whats changed is kids sitting all fucking day in front of a tv screen, entitlement, instant gratification, no such thing as a fucking brat that needs an ass whooping anymore. Now they're autistic, ADHD, need to be medicated kids.

How many of these shootings are done by kids on the sports teams or active in extra curricular activities at school? How many by the weird kid who watches anime all day and fancies himself the joker...

The problem is the kid cant take rejection, he feels the world didnt give him what he deserved (entitlement) these are usually sexually frustrated kids, cant deal with the fact the world doesn't owe them anything, they sit inside all day playing fucking GTA watching anime and violent movies stewing in their own juvenile misery until they snap.

and if it wasnt a rifle, it would have been dads truck during a parade, a pipe bomb during the home game, or even just raping and stabbing little susie who turned him down.

It's true. If you think about how many guns are out there and think about how many shootings actually happen, statistically speaking, the number of guns used in shootings is practically zero.

Well, I live in Germany, we have those wretched kids too, but dads truck on a parade or a pipe bombing during the game did not yet happen. Some shooters, sure, but much less than in the US, because not everybody's dad has a hunter's license and keeps the keys for the mandatory weapon's chest accessible to their autistic kids. Consequently the number of kids shot in those shootings is drastically lower than in the US because no automatic weapons.

1910 19
1920 10
1930 9
1940 8
1950 17
1960 18
1970 30
1980 39
1990 63
2000 63
2010-February 14, 2018 133

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States