Hai guise, look! It's an iPhone! It must have evolved naturally from the random recombination of Timex watches!

Hai guise, look! It's an iPhone! It must have evolved naturally from the random recombination of Timex watches!

not too far off from the way that crapple designs things.

Nooooo. It's not designed! A bunch of Timex watches just fell apart and recombined naturally into an iPhone. That's science.

My foot is just about to fall apart and recombine naturally into your ass.

I know, the truth can be upsetting.

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

lol I can't believe a school shooting will kill Cred Forums

we need to find who pays these people

nope, god made it out of nothing and science had nothing to do with chip design, nanolithography, materials development, et. god works in mysterious ways.

No, making everything appear out of nothing is pure science. First there was nothing, and then something exploded out of nothing and then the Universe popped out. Because... science.

how god evolved cell phones

No, God snapping his fingers and making everything appear out of nothing is definitely what happened. Because... religion.

>No, making everything appear out of nothing is pure science.

pure science and not religion, right?
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

etc

No no, I agree, it makes much more sense for things to happen without a reason. When you see an iPhone, it makes total sense to assume that it just assembled itself randomly from a bunch of Timex watches randomly falling apart and recombining for no particular reason.

>When you see an iPhone, it makes total sense to assume that it just assembled itself randomly

well, an iPhone maybe. But it makes much more sense to assume god created and Android out of nothing, just like he/she did the heaves and the earth

It would make more sense to assume that than to assume it was magicked into existence.

Lmao.
This is honestly funny.
This meme has devolved so much that it gets to this level.
Can't tell if this guy is a Kirk Cameron fanboy or just a troll. 10/10, but still saged.

Or maybe... someone DESIGNED the iPhone. Dun dun dun!

Hint: we have evidence that the iPhone was designed. We can literally go and observe people designing iPhones.

no
its been created by man.
Like the idea of god, and all gods that ever were believed in

yeah but god created the Android. And it was without form and void. And god said "let there be light" and the widget was born from nothingness

Have you? Have you actually gone to a Foxconn factory and demanded to see the Chinese workers assembling iPhone before you'd believe it? Or have you maybe read something which provides details about their construction, the history of the iPhone, the nature of the iPhone's designer, and a manual of instructions for the best and safest use of an iPhone?

sincerely curious. Are you a flat earther too?

>Have you?
Yes.

No. Just someone who recognizes the religion of Scientism for what it is.

Shouldn't that question have a picture of Andy Sixx?