Pre-made food thats easy to cook or microwave for busy college student on budget

Pre-made food thats easy to cook or microwave for busy college student on budget.

I dont wana keep buying chicken sandwiches for a dollar, what is the best meals i can make a home that will last

i hate this life , give me recommendations :(

Anything rice related and a rice cooker. Get a slow cooker for meats. Very simple. Literally set and forget. It can cook all day and comes out really delicious and tender without spices.

any one know any stores with good items like these? i go to walmart and they only have stir fry and fish shrimp

What are you asking exactly? Like microwave rice for $1? That's stupid.

Do you have access to an oven?

arabic lentil soup, you need a vertical blender though

Gross holy shit. Nobody wants your goatfucker soup.

I have house hold common stuff like ovens and microwaves and stuff, but i just want fast easy food i can make and maybe take to school. easy simple stuff

eggs, nigga. Just put in a thing and microwave.

Rice & Raw fish

Pure gainzz

^ this. Current college student doing such. Buy a crockpot. Your body will thank you.

Rice and chicken breasts. You can grill or bake the chicken and cut it up for your rice. It's one of my go-to meals.

Yeah but word of advice, never mix any type of chicken with skin in with rice. It will be a pain in the ass to try to pick out.

Boneless only.

Beef comes out great.

Sorry meant skinless only.

Any bones you put in a slow cooker will become absolutely delicious and break off like crackers in your mouth. Really delicious and soft.

Stop fucking cancer-lined instant food and processed sandwiches with nigger spit at your cafeteria.

Chicken/tuna sandwiches

Rice sides (the flavored kind) with ground burger/turkey

Make your own "Pizza" at home with slices of bread, sauce, cheese, and pepperoni in a toaster oven

Mac and cheese with ground burger/turkey

Get a cheap crockpot, you can make dips, roasts, stew, soups, ribs (prolly not when broke, but possible for a treat)

Oh
Get a BJ's or other bulk goods store membership.
Buy your meat in bulk, separate into freezer bags. and freeze.

No shit, I was eating pretty decently every day at my brokest point because I woke up a half hour earlier than usual and threw some shit in the crockpot to be ready when I got home for dinner, you can cook large portions and freeze individual portions for later meals.

I think I worked it out and when I was making minimum wage and struggling my ass off, I was paying less than a dollar a meal and eating really filling, savory meals every single night.

tuna/sweetcorn with mayonnaise pasta

slowcooker casseroles with vegetables and cheap meat cuts

chillis with ground beef or vegan pretend shit, just use canned tomatoes and kidney beans and a few spices

jacket potatoes

anons i just bought some of the aldi frozen chicken breasts for the first time, what shall i do with them

>No shit, I was eating pretty decently every day at my brokest point because I woke up a half hour earlier than usual and threw some shit in the crockpot to be ready when I got home for dinner, you can cook large portions and freeze individual portions for later meals.

There's no way it takes half an hour to do that. You literally need to dump water, rice, and meat in a pot. That's like 5 minutes.

maybe if you want a shit meal of plain rice water and meat? maybe he's chopping up onions, peppers, trimming the fat off the meat or adding a decent stock instead of plain water?

Oh okay I guess. the slow cooking itself adds flavor so it requires less spices.

I just use a few spices when I slow cook.

I'll admit it was me dragging my ass a bit, and I would often cut up the peppers or onions or whatever I was putting in.

Well you can make it with goat meat if you want as well, doesnt really matter if I fucked the goat beforehand too.
its basically meat broth with the bones that have the marrow with potatoes and carrots and lentils after its all cooked blend into a cream

Lowest calorie and nutrient per dollar food is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Learned that one from a super frugal dude who finished university with no debt.

These are real tasty

Those don't really make you feel full though and they are full of chemicals. It's cheaper and easier to just use a slow cooker.

Teach yourself to cook, you lazy American sack of shit. It's not hard, like your chicken grease fueled limp dick.

Hot dogs and ramen, with half a can of vegall.

Pot noodle sandwiches, canned breakfasts, pork and beans, nachos.
>staple diet

Bulk cook meals on the weekend. Stick in Tupperware for the week. Freeze anything you dont think you'll eat that week. Done son.

Canned Black Beans, canned tomato chunks, instant rice. Simmer.

Scale to any proportion size.

Chep, easy as hell, tastes good, can be used as burrito filling, don’t even need a crockpot, lasts all week