What would be the most realistic plan to fuck daisy ridley and waifu her?

what would be the most realistic plan to fuck daisy ridley and waifu her?

serious replies only, trolls will be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4
familyshare.com/24845/star-wars-star-daisy-ridley-wants-you-to-get-tested-for-this-infertility-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have her lock me in permanent chastity and force me to watch her fuck niggers and have their mutt babies.

From a tv show

Be a jew

be a successful actor of similar race and age who hasn't gone on the #metro list and spend time with her on some work to see if you really like each other.

knee her in the crotch to disable her then overpower her with my superior male muscles and athleticism, then try and fail to insert my ED-riddled microdick in her vagina, prematurely ejaculate the evidence all over her and the surrounding area—not to mention all over my diaper and anime themed clothing—then start farting and run away crying all the way home to my mom's house until the police came and locked me up and took away all my good boy points forever then i would become uncle bubba's new daughter before meeting mr. rope a couple of decades later

#metoo

nigga, you just made me depressed

META RIDLEY IS ON THE ATTACK!
ONLY TRIPS CAN KILL HER

Just text her and ask

>Cred Forums
>waifu famous celebrity
>expects serious replies

>be a successful actor of similar race
>similar race

skiddy bap

Roll

She’s a mouth breather, her eyes are always wide open, and she has a british accent. No offense OP, but is this really what you want

offer her a role, off the dinner plate your mom brought you, your stomach or your neck

checked and kek'd, welcome to my life—it never truly goes away, fam

I'm with you on fucking Daisy
what exactly does 'waifu her' mean?

Slaps

>what exactly does 'waifu her' mean?

listen normie, get out while you still have a chance; this place isn't somewhere you want to be, trust me.

run away and never turn back

fuck she is so cute

>do something to become famous
>become verified on twitter/instagram
>slide into her DMs

no skills being an actor, race is a match though

i wish i would have the number!

i don't know what mouth breather means, eyes are beautiful to me, british accent turns me on

marriage

i am somewhat famous actually, but she has no twitter or instagram

It means she always breathes through her mouth.

youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes

Also she’s really sweaty in all of her scenes. I really don’t get why people find her attractive.

Imo padme >>>>>> rey

>Also she’s really sweaty in all of her scenes.
what I wouldnt do to pull those panties down after a sweaty day

Hey Daisy, you wanna have my babi--
oh, never mind.

Degenerate

hell yes, this nigga knows what's up

found the normie

Pretty what user said. Regular Joes have practically no chance at this point. Which is a real shame because I unironically believe that I can charm her. At least initially. Once you see a few interviews with people you kind of get a general "feel" and understanding of them, and know what to say and how to behave in order to be liked by them. Kind of hard to tell what would happen in the long run tho, she might see through my bs.

Oh lord.. that's enough for me today.

"M-m-m Miss Ripley, I-I-I love the Star Wars f-films. Hi."

"Oh yeah, fucking nailed it - she's definitely into me. Total Chad"

Get over yourself you fucking cuck.

become famous or extremely wealthy (like fleet of yachts wealthy)

>1. Move to Hollywood.
2. Get job as security at Disney Studios.
3. Wait for her to be on set.
4. Hide in her trailer.
5. Take the pussy when she goes to take a break.

i don't find mouth breathing repulsive and being sweaty is actually quite hot to me

see through your bs? you mean you would be faking it all just to fuck her?

i am low-tier famous and not wealthy

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. Anyone who is even slightly proficient in manipulation will tell you that it's really not that difficult to charm people, at least on a superficial level, and short term. In no way am I implying that I'll be banging her straight away, that's impossible to determine. What I can guarantee is a 15 minute conversation that she'll enjoy, and it won't have anything to do with Star Wars, or the movie business for that matter.

Having a youtube channel doesn’t count. If you are this obsessive, and you are coming to Cred Forums for advice, you have no chance. Sorry user

I came into this thread listening to this and it's appropriate
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

If Daisy Ridley had tits like that, I'd watch every fucking movie she was in.

adding her on facebook is a good start

Our personalities are quite incompatible and I know she wouldn't like "me", so I'll have to fake it for the most part, yes. I've had to do it on more than one occasion in the past. Totally not worth it if you're looking for something serious. The mask is really hard to keep on after a while.

Become famous, bring your a-game

Masks are easy to maintain, just be smarter

not youtube, not obsessive, Cred Forums is a dump nobody reads or take seriously which is what i needed

just need to make her preggo!

she doesn't have facebook

i just want a good waifu and she looks like one

i need the steps after that

What a shit song

>train hard as fuck
>become a professional wrestler
>Work your way up to the WWE
>Work up to the main roster
>Cut the most scathing promos like CM Punk Pipebomb tier
>Make sure everyone notices
>Get a title match
>Win the title
>Profess your love after winning and now you have fame and money
Ez

Honestly, I just don't have it in me to keep it up, because the mask is usually the polar opposite of what I am. Works great situationally though.

I don't know who she is, but the same with any grill, impress, back hand complement, take her to the middle of no where so she feels like she has no choice but to kiss, #confused, call her the next day, go for drinks, fuck,

I'm sorry Captain Mainwaring, I was wondering of I might be excused?

Hey Phil

There are no other steps mate. You just need to not be an autistic fuck and derp out. Getting with women is mostly about confidence, without it you'll get nowhere

/thread

I'm actually quite serious, it sounds fucking horrible.

topkek lmao

Security is cool also I got some cool ideas for star wars

He's right, you obviously haven't talked much to women

that bitch ugly tbh

Phil why did you change your theme to Cult of Personality? I personally preferred the Killswitch Engage one.
Your match with Cena was good though props for that. youtube.com/watch?v=KpzfdkTuiC4

this could be one of the more pathetic threads on here. At least furries and traps know they're fucked up, but OP has no clue about how deranged he is. Nice!

Dude, your diversion to another topic isn't working. Your taste in music is as shit as a millenials

I mean I'm 18 so would I be a millenial or gen z or some shit?

Close enough to be a millenial, so that's why you listen to autistic music. Good to know

I've been brain washed 4 fucking times and I walked out of the shit with 0 help. most of you cunts would of offed yourselves

>just need to make her preggo!
Literally can't. She has some disease that makes it impossible for her to have babies. Which is terrible because she would look amazing with milk filled tits.

this thread is seriously lacking pics of my beautiful queen

i have no skills to be a wrestler

i don't even have an access to her yet

that only makes you look like a cocky idiot. rl is not a movie

source?

>would of

You see
nobody starts off with the skills, you got to work to get them. Even NaiGOAT had to start with basic training and go through the young lion programme in NJPW

I also want to fuck Daisy Ridley and it is possible to fuck Daisy Ridley by using vasitva siddhi (which is the ability to control any and/or all beings) on Daisy Ridley to hypnotise Daisy Ridley into making her want to have sex with me. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

>source?
familyshare.com/24845/star-wars-star-daisy-ridley-wants-you-to-get-tested-for-this-infertility-issue

Get an in at a press event, festival, or premiere. Big thing is getting into an after party because she won’t be there for the press or work .

You can show confidence without being a dick about it

Great counter

Don't tell her that you want to wear her skin.

>make a strawman argument
>get a meme in return
>have the audacity to say "great counter"

she still has some quality breasts. they are smaller than the classic size, but hey

i always imagine confidence as being a dick. being nervous is part of the deal of getting a laid

i don't know what does it mean

wow

-be rich

literally the only way because rich people are scared of people dating them for their money

if you're rich, that insecurity is gone

work in the industry or adjacent to it

>be a millionaire Chad
>buy all of productions houses she works for
>have them make her sign "date anonfag" clause in every contract

what the hell is wrong with you

Nervous? Nah, you got it all wrong