List one good thing about living in USA

List one good thing about living in USA

Pro tip: nothing good

Other urls found in this thread:

therealcuba.com/?page_id=77
nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-admits-ignoring-tip-florida-high-school-shooter-article-1.3825007
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
globalresearch.ca/us-wars-in-afghanistan-iraq-to-cost-6-trillion/5350789
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_ECDB_IslamistFarRightHomicidesUS_Infographic_Feb2017.pdf
apps.revealnews.org/homegrown-terror/
documentcloud.org/documents/3760502-Page-IncidentReport.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you want to kill with guns and become a hero for the nra are you in the right country.

It's not an African Country

We literally set the trends and culture for the whole world.
>inb4 no you don't
If you've ever watched an American film, drank Coca-Cola, listened to American music, etc. You're wrong

muh extra $10 a paycheck for muh tax breaks

typical american to compare yourself with the bottom tier. it's the only way you can feel good about yourself because the top tier is so crazily better than shithole usa.

i dont think youre wrong but thats a pretty shitty way of backing it up lol

We have arguably the best colleges in the world.

I'll never have to kill my own kid. If I wanted him dead I just have to send him to school that day.

Feel free to leave. Just as how many foreigners would love to come to America, many foreign countries love to take in Americans. Our relatively high level of education and industriousness makes us desirable. 'Course I'm not sure that applies to you, but they don't know that.

We aren't controlled cradle to grave, our personal tax rate isnt 60%, our poorest are better off than some of your richest, best medicine in the world, strongest military ever

Can't leave if i don't live there.

I live in Australia with the drop bears cunt. Much better than the yanks

Australia?? Have fun with your worse than nigger abos, highly restrictive speech laws and even more out of control SJWs then. Good luck criticizing the US.

At least this ain't a Ciara thread

>i made this shit up without researching my claims
>mfw i actually studied abroad with loads of americans, and as a norwegian, i was the richest motherfucker of everyone

fast food

Who has the most medals? Who has the most powerful military?

>When you have to build a damn wall to keep out people trying get in

Best private (businesses) colleges and public schools too shitty to fill them with anything but janitorial staff. Be proud.

>nothing good
get out then
there are thousands of people who would gladly take your place

>List one good thing about living in USA
We don't live in your 3rd world shithole

>amerifat detected

The only shitty ones are filled with minorities which is to be expected. Try again.

>best

stop lying pls i cannot laugh more

Our lowest class of citizens would be middle class in Europe.

Stop, I'm an American but that is just flat out wrong unless you're talking about slavs which are barely white in the first place.

user: the US sucks
anon2: which country are you from?
anon2: which stupid faggot country are you from

>caucasians are "barely white"
KECKS

>best medicine in the world
Too bad no one can afford it
>strongest military ever
Oh man, that benefits me so much as a citizen that we waste incredible amounts of money on the military, mostly in black hole projects that only benefit private contractors.

>things americans post to feel better about their plummet into civil war

Nationalism is pride. Everyone thinks their country is the best.

What kind of person are you, if you aren't proud of where you live?

>We don't live in your 3rd world shithole
sure you don't

Traps

I live in America and even I don't care as much for my country than you do. Fucking foreigners

>Aren't controlled cradle to grave
CIA, FBI, NSA, Prism, etc.
>Best medicine in the world
You get prescriptions for everything, without fail from a doctor. Even a fucking cold.

HOWEVER: I met this girl from New Jersey and she was insanely cute. I fucked it up by doing cocaine with her cousin in a toilet, then ate said cousin's ass. I think she was from Arizona.

You know what? As I type, I can't really think of anything original that I could have an issue with when it comes to the US.

You did miss out that your whole country has shit in it that faggots like me in Britbong land have to travel abroad for. I guess your equivalent of my abroad is a different state or two.

Aw :(

that's obvious.

American bread isn't very nice.

a liberal thats the number one requirement

A few things:

-All climates exist, and especially heat. Love that part.
-You can buy anything, pretty much.
-if you got money, you got everything. Best healthcare, all of it.
-the opportunity to live away from the citites and not being taxed the fuck out of you for -owning a car and going somewhere.
-no sandniggs (well 2.4 mil but not as much as in europe)

Why do i think these things? Because everything is exactly the opposite where I live. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, maybe not. But if you have money the US is the place to be.

The only bad thing about the US is you disguisting worthless fuckers. Europeans tend to be so much better than you people.

//swedefag

Tack så mycket!

Don't forget thoughts and prayers.

>The only bad thing about the US is you disguisting worthless fuckers. Europeans tend to be so much better than you people.
It so funny because we think the same thing about you European scumbags

I hear a lot of shit talking from other countries. When a natural disaster hits who's always the first to lend a helping hand? We give so much aid and support to these assholes and they respond by spitting in our faces. I say fuck em cut them off an let them starve.

billions.

The best thing about murica is I can get together with friends and suck everyone's dick about how goddamn great murica is. we're all cock-suckers here friends.

You can live a life as a criminal.

>They don't want us in their country
>We don't want to be there
I've been trying to vote in people who will end foreign aid and bring our military home.

I can name not only one, but a few good things about living in the US.
>Free speech
>Right to bear arms
>First world country
>Good education
>Glorious Democracy
Who wouldn’t want to live here?

>Who wouldn’t want to live here?
Jealous foreign faggots who have no idea what this country is really like except for what they see on bullshit websites and state run tv

Not that many niggers. Managable numbers.
Great farms and farm markets.
No open sewers
Clean air

Yeah, but niggas are trying

Exactly, I pity those poor souls, they don’t know the true luxuries of living in the US.

>two of nearly the exact same thread up at the same time in a sea of threads discussing the exact same thing

anyone else bored by this? it's been fucking days already

Shithole!

>taking pride in something you didn't do
the location you live is not really an achievement unless you put in great effort to get there. being farted out by your obese mom isn't an achievement. that's why all forms of nationalism is dumb as fuck.

The road to hell, is paved with good intentions.

>anyone else bored by this?
Yes, but it's a fun time killer to fuck with these paid shills

We get to be pedos and can almost make it into the senate

When you live in the basement, the only difference between countries that matter are handouts. And Europe has far more benefits for neet then anywhere else.

> best medicine in the world

Cuba would like a word with u.

>whites are responsible for all ills whites created but not responsible for all good they created

Remember, you're responsible for slavery but also you didn't invent that someone else did!

Just sayin'

HOLY SHIT THIS

Underrated

>Cuba would like a word with u.
Yes thank god. The "best" medicine so you can line in their communist shithole longer. kek

39 cents closer to heart disease

Like all the same cuck threads? All the pro Trump thread? All the trap threads? All the same loli threads?

Are you fucking new here?

therealcuba.com/?page_id=77

let me just send your samples off to the lab real quick

She believed it was better.
SYKE!

Not anymore now a days your constantly fucking up your relationship s worth them

a realist

Kek

A Demacrat

>-All climates exist, and especially heat. Love that part.
also in India
>-You can buy anything, pretty much.
also in India
>-if you got money, you got everything. Best healthcare, all of it.
also in India
>-the opportunity to live away from the citites and not being taxed the fuck out of you for -owning a car and going somewhere.
also in India
>-no sandniggs (well 2.4 mil but not as much as in europe)
also in India

gone to moon and done what ? jump?

we didnt even got to moon and discovered water there ..guess which country

What if don’t want to shit in the street?

Hey our FBI was busy with engineering a coup d'état. They can't be everywhere!

Why the hell do 99% of Indians look like inbred sex offenders? Not all of them, but a huge majority. Jesus christ, they're ugly as a dog's ass, they speak like goddamned retards, their food tastes like a freshly shat cowpie, their bodies are stankedy-dank like urine and fucking potpourri mixed together... it's almost like every wierd and creepy thing on Earth decided to have an orgy and 9 months later *sploosh* an Indian was born

> therealcuba
> an american website

Ok there Alex Jones

u can't

Lies your military is ass you just have more ppl that it your health care is actual shit ur poorest are the actual poorest in any 1st world country and then there's ur ideologies witch are retarded no one gives two shits about free speech and don't see why you fags can't just change your constitution or how every single one of your federal stystems are broken and why you have more tax loop hole for the rich than any other 1st world country stfu your not free it's just that your government doesn't care about you

indians are some of the ugliest and nastiest people on the planet. And they hate whites out of sheer jealousy because most indians are short, scrawny ugly manlets who are cowards. Hindus have no religious canonical guidance like other major religions, and they are essentially pagans who pray to rocks, trees etc. Combine that with the fact that most are uneducated and illiterate and superstitious you get the most fucked up place in the world --far worse then Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Russia
If you love shitting in the streets, love raping kids, could give two shits about any sort of civil decency, dont mind living poor, would like to own slaves, like the idea of easily getting away with murder...go live in india.

My sides

> that tight tinfoil

passable

whoa

nydailynews.com/news/national/fbi-admits-ignoring-tip-florida-high-school-shooter-article-1.3825007

I hear Alabama was best for raping kids

disposable income, something you Euros know nothing about. government takes everything

The world is our vassal.

>>best medicine in the world
>Too bad no one can afford it

Why would I care about that? Why would you? Are you poor?

here's a very good thing: When you're looking for somebody fat and stupid for a research project, you don't have to spend a lot of energy to find one!! Saves time and effort, as you can't swing a cat without hitting the fat and stupid in the US.

Who is in charge of the fbi as of 2017 when that tip was sent? Ohhh republicans.

Whoa!

Didnt ya bitch and voted for trump because of it?

> huuuurrr duuurrr obama care making meh broke duuurrrrr

It was 6 weeks ago.

RHINOS
Rep.
In
Name
Only

ROTFL!!!!! Please. Some countries may have higher taxes, but that means we don't have to pay for stuff you all do like health insurance, health care deductibles (if you even have insurance), medication, COLLEGE, etc.... The money you have to spend is taken away from your "disposable income."

Fuckin, autocorrect!

The only best thing is the fact some gems appear from time to time from the US

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

>Why the hell do 99% of Indians look like inbred >sex offenders?
coz inbreeding in name of caste
>Not all of them, but a huge majority. Jesus >christ, they're ugly as a dog's ass,
not all are ugly though

>they speak like goddamned retards,
u think they are retard because u cant understand them but they understand your language and outspacing you from job
>their food tastes like a freshly shat cowpie,
Its organic and free from pesticides ,preservative and you are used to shitty processed shit
> their bodies are stankedy-dank like urine and >fucking potpourri mixed together.
they have mellanin and ketonin in right propotion makes them immune to sun burn and skin cancer
>.. it's almost like every wierd and creepy thing >on Earth decided to have an orgy and 9 >months later *sploosh* an Indian was born
OR comes the darwin law of survival of fittest , now count all indian they are the fittest to inhabit the earth , as spoken by there growth rate and they are poised to be the largest populated country in the world beating china

Amerihaters: please explain why so many foreigners are trying to live, study, and work in Murica. I'll wait.

Being inside a country who's wealthy while not being a nanostate.

As a matter of fact, yes. I am poor...in the US...earning minimum wage working three jobs (since corporations can save money by forcing a lot of us to work half-time so they don't have to pay for benefits). The saved money goes to their shareholders, while I have to scramble to get medication that is WAY too expensive.

They let the niggers that did this go.wonder what they will do to the white shooter?

Who are these ppl we have free education over here yall are going broke
By trying to get a higher education

UnAmerican SKW Libtards

>If you love shitting in the streets, love raping kids, could give two shits about any sort of civil decency, dont mind living poor, would like to own slaves, like the idea of easily getting away with murder...go live in india.
OPTION 2: come to USA and beg for work Visa

U mom gay

You know that feeling when you grow up and stop needing to be taken care of your entire life? Oh wait you don't that's why you have a nanny state.
Get back in your bread line and remember to bin that knife/wrongthink

Shit no one cares about

>We aren't controlled cradle to grave
but you are
>our personal tax rate isn't 60%
might as well be, income taxes rape the middle class
>our poorest are better off than some of your richest
comparing yourself to Africa is not an argument
gave yourself away with this one
>strongest military ever
t. trillions of $$$ and lives wasted securing the petro dollar because our economy will literally go to shit the moment the USD is pushed out as the world's reserve currency

talk to me when you invent basic plumbing

the reason why whites hates Indians is becasue they didnt bow down before whites like african nation and instead tried to built themselves off even without any help
india fastest growing economy
india got space
india got nukes
one of largest army
highest number of population

kys you nasty abbo
Physically ugly on the outside & ugly evilness on the inside.
indians are a wretched race of filthy niggers

Freedom

damn i forgot about this
kek

Your mom said UR a faggot

We don't eat congealed pork blood in the form of pudding/sausage.

a handful of white britishers literally enslaved billions of cowardly, ugly indians lololol
they haven't invented the toilet yet, nor toilet paper, they wipe with their bare hands

>Americans
>Generalizing
>Butthurts ensue when others Generalize Americans as Fatbois

no, we hate Indians because our corporate overlords outsource literally all of their customer service to that shit hole and we can never understand their gay accents

Don't forget how creepy, ugly, unhygenic, and mentally retarded they are.

Key word here is that paying into these things is voluntary. If you feel like you don't need top of the line coverage you can get a cheap plan and invest that money you saved to get ahead. That's the difference between America and Europe, and really the rest of the first world. America values personal freedom and liberty, while Europe values collectivization and security. I understand you people love your safe system where everybody is in the little rat race together but nobody is left behind. In America, the cream will rise, and if you're willing to put in the extra work, you will get ahead much easier than in Europe

Also, i know you haven't said this yet, but it's so funny how you all scream about your "free" services and then when I bring this up you say "oh you have to pay for it just like us."

Ungratful bastards!

China has a larger population
You clearly have a deluded history of India
Is it because a good % of Indians actually have better qualifications than you do?
Is it because you got scammed by the Microsoft or IRS scam?

You seem salty about something from India.

build a marketable skill. learn a trade. Create value for yourself. sounds like you just expect everything to turn out for you

At least that guy won't be stealing or raping anymore.

Delaware will allow a foreigner to establish a firm without asking too many questions about his name and his funds.

That's even better than a tax haven. Delaware (and a few others as well) just don't give a fuckin fuck about FATCA.

>Man, I love USA.

UR right, there's always a bright side

wait-- did that poor guy actually say that Wakanda does not exist?

Well I do whatever I want, I have a great family and a high paying job. The weather is good and the cops etc don’t bother me.
>protip OP stay out my fucking country and plz kys
>if you live here and are complaining about gtfo and plz kys
Simple enough you cringy faggots

Delaware was the first state.

/thread

He is making a point, but at the same time missing a point.

Kek

No but your mom actually gay tho

>be me
>suicidal
>cant get a gun
>at school
>get shot
>finally

Does me little good. I can't afford insurance, period. Once the Republicans defunded the Affordable Care Act, meaning insurance companies weren't reimbursed like they were promised, rates skyrocketed again. I can't afford it. It's nice that you are not in need (you haven't gone through a major medical issue), so you can spout off on your ideals without having to live through the consequences. I work 60+ hours a week at three jobs...I'm not lazy, and happy to work. But, there is no way of being able to move ahead once you are trapped in the US debt cycle.

Your "freedoms" (like the "choice" to charge outrageous amounts for medicine and medical services, so the rich can reap the benefits in shareholder dividends) don't help me one bit. I feel as though I have NO freedoms.

Cheap Health care

I find it the other way about, no matter what country the other person says, FatYankBoi will always say X country sucks, so people just don't bother saying anymore.

No point, because the majority of Americans cannot have a simple conversation or debate without going into childlike tantrums and insults.

0/8 ---- bait is poor

cheap food.

Ok thank (YOU)

I can say things like
>Islam sucks, it's a backwards ideology that promotes terrorism
>Hitler wasn't that bad of person, and even though I do't necessarily agree with all his methods (holocaust was fake) I can agree with his stance on taking pride in ones ethnicity
USA :1
Europe :0

Consumerism, my boy.

Amurikah got all them THICC bois

6/29, America is homosexual and also gay

>hurrr we don’t say where we are from because we get made fun of
>hurrr Americans are childish and can’t have a debate
>goes into thread “pro tip, there’s nothing good about America”
Just stop you Pussy

All of your arguments are emotional and retarded

>but you are
Ok genius, if we are, then what does that make Europe. Fact is that America has WAY more personal freedoms than Europe

>might as well be, income taxes rape the middle class
again, you have no idea what you are talking about, you are just following what everyone says about this. Tax rate for the middle class still hovers around 20-25%

>comparing yourself to africa is not an argument
i agree here, that user was just trying to be funny

yes, our treatment is as good if not better than any other nation. And, most drug developments and medical advancements come from the US. I agree, it's more expensive, but as long as you aren't in the .01% of people who need expensive care, healthcare money can be better spent investing and making you more money

>trillions of $$$ blah blah blah
again, you have no idea what you are talking about here. Oil or not, the US is the most stable currency in the world and will be for a LONG time. Our economy is the most flexible and stable in the world, so if we ever take a hit, that is magnified on other countries. meaning we will always be on the top

In summation, you don't do any of your own research, you just read facebook headlines and listen to what your echo chamber friends tell you

Enjoy your shithole

> homosexual
> also gay
WTF

>implying all the things
>assuming all the things
>resorts to child like behaviour
>ssdd

>implying your response prior wasn’t implications
>still hasn’t said where he’s from
Literal state of Cred Forums

America, fuck yeah!
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

>assumes I am the poster he has been talking to mostly in this thread
>always assumptions
>can't read
>head stuck up his own ass cause he likes to smell the shit he likes to spew out

Typical burger, being fat and shit

you are the guy i replied to, see
I get that you are almost definitely not lazy but when it comes to earnings, take things into your own hands and learn a valuable skill. I don't mean this to sound like an attack but honestly, truly honestly, you sound like someone who expects opportunity to come to them if you work hard. Working hard is important, but working smart and setting a path for yourself is just as if not more important

>assuming I’m the same person you’ve been replying to
>can’t name his country still
>child like response
>must be yuropoor
>inbred baby gets his first compooter, goes on American website

if you're rothchild level rich you can do litterally anything you want. that's about it

Holy shit, this

>the moment you realize blacks=gypsies

>amurikahn tries to make a point
>fails
>realises he's a fag
>stops
>faps to his national anthem

believing this is true, wheeeeewww, ignoring the fact Persia is the birth place of the Sciences, Iran being the forefront of Biological breakthroughs and medical studies.
has to rely on china and japan to show you how to do circuitry, and build your electronics because no fatboi yank is qualified to do it, most of the stuff NASA needs is now imported from Germany or China.
and the list goes on and on and on
>inb4 random mutterings of far right sources that muslims are taking over europe or some shit like that
>"Fox/CNN told me so"

>implying I’m American
>being this much of a cringe
>doesn’t realize he’s actually autistic
>doesn’t stop
>faps in his mudhut

What country are you from?
Oh and type it with pride user

He can’t

Build a marketable skill. OK, how? Trade school takes time and money. If I could get full-time work to just 40 hours, I'd have the time to go to trade school....that's even assuming I could even afford it. I'm working my ass off just to keep a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and needed medication to keep me alive.

If housing weren't expensive, or if medication weren't unreasonable, I could probably find a way to swing it. But, neither is an option.

Again, I know it's easy for you as you probably had every opportunity afforded you (I'm guessing you are white, middle class, and have never had a major medical issue). But, that's not my reality. Your cries of "learn a skill" are easy to say...but, have you every really though about HOW that can be done?

I have NEVER expected things to be handed to me. But, I never NEVER expected to have faced such insurmountable medical bills that have led me to a dead-end situation. Your ideals mean nothing to those of us in the real world.

It's not India.

Starving and eating rats

Make fun of fat Americans.
Fuckin' LOT's out the ass

>uses yuropoor
>ignores the fact european countries are better off than yankland
>thinks his GDP is his country's wealth
>usual age attack to try and be superior when he isn't
>500lbs of blubalubba with a bear covering his neck
>raging throwing random empty pussy low alc volume beer cans around the basement
>triggered like a little faggot
>"TELL ME YA CUNTRY FIGGAT"
>wheeeeeeew

Ya we may be eating rats in Europe but at least we don’t have to eat fast food

>All of your arguments are emotional and retarded
what an emotionally retarded argument
>then what does that make Europe
whataboutism.jpeg
>you have no idea what you are talking about, you are just following what everyone says about this
what a candid emotional and retarded argument
>but as long as you aren't in the .01% of people who need expensive care
what is medical debt?
>blah blah blah
what an argument
>Oil or not, the US is the most stable currency in the world and will be for a LONG time.
nice evidence you've got there
>Our economy is the most flexible and stable in the world
unsubstantiated to the max

Let me know when you get your PhD in econ and then get back to me. In the meantime, consider suicide.

The US is great if you are born wealthy.

It is pretty much the shittiest developed country in the world today if you are trying to make it on your own by working hard.

>MOTHER FUCKING ENLAND LADS

Amerifag, here. I couldn't agree more.

>ashamed of being american now
>tries to divert the butthurt
>damage control
>thinks it was me in that reply
>wheeeeeew still can't follow a conversation or know who is posting to you
>"buh buh buh you can be the only one guy posting here"
>being this 12 years old of age

Enjoy the plauge user

They have guns so no one can kill them. That's simple logic the more ppl have deadly weapons less ppl die

>European counties are better off
Congrats retard, you set your continent back years
I’m going to ignore this retard and hope eurocucks have something better to present argument wise
>still doesn’t present anything of value
>hurrr muh superior mudhuts
>hurrr you must be fat
>6% body fat
>all he has left is becoming a meme of himself
>triggered RRRrRRR MUMMY HE HURT MUH FEELINGS I CANT SAY MUH SHIT COUnTRy Aahahaha

No a rat burger

Pipe tobacco

america is home of all the best colleges.

yep that is all I can think of.

>used same sign off he’s been
>doesn’t realize the autistic fuck is replying to two different people making fun of him
>doesn’t realize he’s retarded still
>still posting
Wew lad

Justice.

>uses far right 3rd party news source
>believes what it says
>thinks there is millions of muslims taking over Europe
>thinks ISIS has 300m soldiers
>thinks there is no-go zones in Europe
>thinks his dick is massive at 1 inch
>thinks everyone outside the US lives in poor accommodation
>thinks he isn't fat
>thinks thinking is hard
>tryhard supreme lord
>the salt is real

>Justice.

Yeah, if you're white and/or rich.

"In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread." Anatole France.

there are tons of variable factors here that I won't ask you to go into like where do you live, what type of medication do you use, do you have a spouse, bunch of these things. I'm not saying do to a trade school, but maybe become an apprentice for some union and work your way up to journeyman. If you work an office job, maybe pick up programming on the side in your free time (like you said, you don't have much) but it's only maybe a couple of hours a week. I've done 60 hour weeks before over the summer on drill rigs, and it's not fun, but you do still have a Little bit of free time. Think about it,

>168 hours a week
>say 65 working
>8 hours of sleep a night so 56 hours sleeping
>that's still 47 hours a week where you do chores, do other work and run errands but that still leaves a bit of free time

>more assumptions
>ignores the fact the other poster didn't end in 2018
>"hurr durr it is still you, because green text"
>simple logic for a simple mind
>mahh GDP
>mahh burgers
>mahh Evangalism
>mahh 20% gratuity tipping
>mahh ass is hurting
>"will kick your ass user when I can finally stand up from my chair bed combo"

>goes into Germany
>nothing but Muhammad’s
>hurrr my fake news
>still making incorrect assumptions
>keyboard tough guy weighing 400 pounds
>calling others fat
This is the literal state of Europe lol
>being this cringey to STILL be on an American website
Argument over, anything you say after is a testament to how autistic and retarded you are to have all day to reply lol

No draft anymore

yeah pretty much

>muh green text
>muh I can’t screenshot it’s not me because it is me
>momiposteditagain
>muhhh Muhammad’s and trucks of peace
>muh Muslim
>muh I run away from any fights
>my projection

if you don't like it, get the fuck out dipshit.

Yeah, this is better.

Cant be arrested for saying the holocaust didnt happen or for an unregistered butterknife

Back to Back World War champs
In all seriousness, despite what the media would like to portray about the US, most of us are truly down to earth people who just want to maintain a quiet peaceful life for our families. Loyalty is a serious part of our culture, from the highest paid CEO to the lowest IQ gangbanging nigger, loyalty to something is serious business. When shit happens to be thrown at the fan, I can't think of any nationality that I'd rather have with me than an American. But muh Media shows the stupidest dumbest pieces of human filth to portray because negative stereotypes and racism (NBC's altering of the George Zimmerman 911 call anyone?) gets better ratings than a general average every day American or the pillars of society that you find in small communities

you are an idiot

I am free to be killed by a mental patient with an assault rifle because the NRA tells my government that they can't stop them.

you didn't refute any of my points.

for the last one, you want evidence? The US T-notes are the most stable bond in the world, and every government with any money invests in them. This is because they know that it is the most stable return IN THE WORLD, and they are guaranteed to get their money back

this is Cred Forums you idiot, OP is in fucking Siberia for all you know

wait you guys do know that there are muslims in america not just in Europe

get out then.

>Strongest military ever
Start wars all the time but never win.
Those fucking farmers with funny hats in Vietnam raped your asses!

>still believes far right news stories
>muslim population is low in Germany 6%
>"hurr durr that means muslims everywhere hurr durr"
>using Murrica maths like Fox News
>assuming I am assuming
>assumes I must be the same weight as him
>assumes Cred Forums is an American site
>assumes America owns the internet
>assumes a lot of things because ignorance
>always the same stale argument
>tryharding at it's worse
>hence why he was adopted at birth when the gorilla at the zoo rejected you

2nd amendment to the constitution.

Too lazy to legally change it. Wah wah.

Guns, that's something I like

chipotle

KYS

Holy shit you replied, I didn’t realize you were actually autistic, sorry.

>be europoor
>wake up
>go to make breakfast
>have to use spoon cause butterknifes are illegal without a permit
>go sit down on couch
>turn on tv
>shit i forgot to pay tv license
>finish my toast
>get dressed
>go outside
>get splashed with acid
>drive to work
>muslim blows up office
>go to hospital
>wait 7 days for urgent care
>nurse comes down hall
>sorry sir but the surgeon has been killed by a truck
>say im fine just give me meds
>only get tylenol cause painkillers are banned cause of junkies
>walk out of hospital
>get run over by truck
>arrive home
>find my house blown up by muslims
>sit on my stoop
>muslim splashes acid on me
>BOY WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE IN THE EUROPOOR

guns

>level of salt has reached sea level
>could easily post screenshot at any time
>would deny it anyway because butthurt
>back to age attacks because can't deal with the rage
>thinking I am muslim
>thinking I am liberal
>thinking I run away from fights, but not running away here
>projects that I am projecting
>wheeeeeeww lad

The BBC

I can drive fifteen minutes and get Texas BBQ

try that in your shithole country, cunt

You're both fucking retarded

Holy crap, i just checked wiki on euros hate speech laws. You dumbasses are even more slaves than the US is. Have yr guy fawkes mask ready for the next genocide, Eurocucks.

>implying
>having to resort to this because he’s out of arguments
>hurrr I could screenshot but but but it’s me!!!

>FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUMMMMMMMMMM!
>BURRRRRGURRRRRRRR!
>COOORN!
fuck yeeeeeeah!!!!1

>still projecting his own problems onto others
>simple psychology of humans of thinking their problems is globally shared and they are normal
>tell us about the times your uncle buttfucked you as a 5 year old
>did it make you wanna hero?

the constitution

>hurrr you’re projecting
>your uncle buttfucked you!!
Sorry to hear that happened to you Frenchy

I'm in Deer Lodge, MT. Not a lot of call for drillers out here, and, so far, nobody will pay for my way to get to a job that would hire/train an unskilled worker. I even looked at becoming a lineman...but, the competition for these jobs is fierce, to say the least. Additionally, I'm 35 years old (I grew up working on the family farm/ranch, until we lost it three years ago because the corporate farms (which are highly subsidized by the US Government) brought market prices down to the point of running out most family farms). So...employers who hire apprentices can choose me or some 19 year old kid.

I'm lucky to have the three jobs I have...I just wish one of them was full-time so I *could* afford the time/cost of taking classes.

Your calculation doesn't take in account travel time to-from all of my jobs, family responsibilities, and maintenance on my place (I have to do the maintenance so the rend is kept affordable). Believe me...I am trying. I've taken online courses (when I can afford them)...but, when the time allows one course at a time, how long do you think it will be until I have enough credits to amount to something?

Again, your ideals are fine, but not realistic to those in market depressed areas.

>lots of reeeeee
>in a short space
>incoming butthurt of 500lb ass cheeks
>"buh buh buh that's not you cause Murricah"
>always losing no matter what he does

what is irony for 500!

yeah prostitution too

No guns. Yeah?

>becoming his own vpn meme
>being this autistic

Yet for the last 17 years, Far Right sources have killed more with automatic weapons in acts of Terrorism than extremist Muslims have. Fact, as provided by your government sources.

Best economy, richest country, best military, unlimited opportunities, more diversity than any other country, geographically diverse

"Far right sources" define that

ban rocks
gasoline
and fire
save the children

>"mah argument destroyed... must be a proxy/VPN"
>thinking I managed to type super fast to post something while at same time activating VPN
>and then somehow managed to post something just as long seconds later
>wheeeeew talk about reaching for your small nuts

BTW, I honestly do believe that betterment could happen if companies who hire multiple employees at part time (to avoid having to pay for benefits) had to hire full-time, instead (instead of 4 part-time workers for the same position, they'd have to hire 2 full-time workers). I'm not asking for a handout, bro. I'm asking for a fair shake. The shareholders come out ahead by not having to pay for benefits required for all full-time employees. At the same time, I (and the other part-timers) have to work the same number of hours at different locations. We don't work any less or offer any fewer contributions, while the wealthy reap the benefits. Not a fair shake.

Having the strongest military makes you kind of like a fort.

You become the target.

I can say fuck islam and muslims without my government wanting to rape me because of it

That cuck pic is very sad man.

You can get arrested for denying the Holocaust in the US, sorry

Fucking beta faggot

And trucks

>still not realizing the irony of having to be so autistic you spend your day replying to someone not even from burger land about burgerland on a website founded by someone from burgerland
>meanwhile in Canada, free healthcare no trucks of peace
You’re doing great kid

Along with the strongest economy it also makes you the most powerful and influential country in the world

>be 56%
>be citizen of one of the most controlled populations in the world because muh 7/11
>have taxes highier than the ones in UK or France
>have poor as fuck people that literally live under the fucking bridge
>have [spoiler] most expensive medicine and brag about it[/spoiler]
>waste shitton of money into military and still lose to rice farmers, bearded mountaineers and run away from Iraq after causing more harm than good (and it will cost you 6 trillion - globalresearch.ca/us-wars-in-afghanistan-iraq-to-cost-6-trillion/5350789 )
>brag about it

Jesus Christ, murrika, are you even trying?

Far right groups operating in the US, they are now responsible for the most attacks and most deaths in regards to national terrorism. Sad matter of affairs but it is unfortunately true.

Have a read at this, it cites sources that are credible and not far left or right ones. start.umd.edu/pubs/START_ECDB_IslamistFarRightHomicidesUS_Infographic_Feb2017.pdf

No you can't retard lmao. Are you from Europe by chance?

yeah but only the assault ones

No you can't. Who told you that? The Staten Island Fairy?

Go ahead and check almost any ranking system. US still has most of the top Universities in the world as well as a massive share of the most prestigious scientific journals. Most of the people ive worked with in labs immigrated here from other places because of the superior academic environment. Why would so many intelligent people at the top of the food chain in their own countries come here to continue their research if it was so shit?

>sorry don't speak retard
>"autism, autistic, autism, autism, autism"
>ssdd
>projecting their problems onto others again

Again define "far right group". that poster doesn't give me the definotion

And assault hammers

Its the strongest country in the world by alot. In almost all categories.

AMERICA IS WHIIIIITE!!!!

>wait I’m autistic
>I just realized I’m retarded for implying
>hurrr you must be projecting I’m not retarded for all of those truth bombs you posted
>hurrr I know the year
lol Wew lad

It is so much better than other countries that, people who aren't American will create a useless post, just to shit on something they can never be a part of.

>can’t read
>still thinks I’m an americunt
>literal state of eurocucks

assault dogs too

Says the starving guy carrying the dead rat.

This relates to current US justice, how???

>overpopulated
>many living in filthy conditions below poverty line
>high rates of rape and petty theft
>a lot of the smartest ones leave the country to study somewhere else because the academic environment in India is comparatively shit

Ok.

#Blacked
yest still white and proud

>you didn't refute any of my points.
could've fooled me, I thought you knew everything about debate and refutation because you started yours with
>All of your arguments are emotional and retarded
I know you've got no experience with any formal debate, so it's OK. Consider this mercy.

Freedom of speech protects nearly all speech not actively inciting violence/chaos. ie, not yelling fire in a theater, or inciting a riot. You Eurocucks cant even speak freely without being arrested. Enjoy the coming democide, faggots

>implying
>projecting
>98% white in my country
Hurrr keep going hahaha we are all laughing at you

Sorry this article is probably a bit better to explain.

It gives the data on each incident also.

apps.revealnews.org/homegrown-terror/

And tall buildings

American dream

>wheeeeew
>so much salt son
>same arguments again
>can't handle it
>always has to have last word
>because he would be shunned from his fedora community
>long term unemployed

That was horrible. That is the best you got?

Islamic justice
US justice.

Pick the favorable one user. Its not rocket science.

now don't be sad,
we are all white here either way

Well. I wouldn't go that far.

>still not one actually correct assumption in his autistic rants, keeps going
Ahahaha you have nothing left

Wow you’ve hit rock bottom, unless you have any actual data stop posting autismo

Not sure what you want here.

It's located right here on Earth and not at the center of the Sun.

/thread

america is great if dubs

Better?

It does not explain each incident. Are you a color by numbers person that doesn't actually investigate. Just see colors on a graph and post it.

>obviously understood what I said
>could only muster up a 1 liner
>wheeeeeeew boi
>tryhard 2 tryharder

well

Cred Forums wouldn't exist if it weren't for Murica, and neither would Live Leak, or PePe , or Imgur , or Internet , Or computers, or smartphones ...etc

The original comment was about justice is currently available only to the white/rich.
There is no Islamic justice in the United States. Nor was there ever any indication that ANYBODY thought we should move to ANY religious-based judicial system (Islamic or otherwise...).

I get it...you're trying to deflect the comment by ATTEMPTING to incite an emotional response based on an irrelevant picture that doesn't come close to the truth. If nothing else, you did learn something from donald trump.

It tells you on the right hand side if you click on each the organization, who did the act, fatalities and injuries.

It also lists the left wing also so it isn't biased.

It is all there.

>> There is no Islamic justice in the United States.

no seriously we are all white
race and gender are a social constructs after all

data? Just take a walk in amerimutts land and see how many of people are mixed shitskins with brown eyes yourself

>Still trying this hard and not getting any assumptions right
>being autistic and you in what year?

>thinks I’m talking about burgerland
You’re not white in eurocuckshitskin land either ahahaha

It gives a source on each one.
For example in WI, there is one for this guy

documentcloud.org/documents/3760502-Page-IncidentReport.html

From the Hammerskin Nation killed 6 wounded 5, against Indians (sikh's).

Yeah, not proud of that. Its due to a shot ton of virtue signalling. I can't wait for that fad to run its course.

I'm talking about #BLACKEDburrrgurrland
Thread is about burrgurrland after all, no one cares about sandnigger land or africa

i didn't say anything about race or slavery, dumbass. it counts for everyone.

or computers or smartphones? Really?????
Holy shit...let's fact check:

The father of the computer was Charles Babbage (who built a calculating device)...born in England.
As for smartphones, the originals were Blackberry phones...which originated from Canada.
Hell, if you want to get technical: The Hindu–Arabic numeral system and the rules for the use of its operations, in use throughout the world today evolved over the course of the first millennium AD in India and were transmitted to the Western world via Islamic mathematics through the work of Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī. (Robert Kaplan, "The Nothing That Is: A Natural History of Zero", Allen Lane/The Penguin Press, London, 1999).

I'm glad we agree. You missed the point.

>FBI was busy with engineering a coup d'état
how do you manage to eat with your tongue that far up trump's asshole?

>hurrr if i post a meme the other retarded things I said will go away

Starving much?

No one was injured in the majority of these acts and in the case of of death and bodily harm, the underlying factor is those people were radical and deranged. Regardless of belief. Look at the radicals burning shit down over fur.

I found it. Thanks