Brutal (very rough and fucked up shit)

Brutal (very rough and fucked up shit)
WWYD Replies Get Replies

(red girl)

What do you think this one deserves?

I want to cum down her throat.

That would be fun!

Cut her hair, use to gag her, tie her hands to her back and fuck her anus.

What does Melissa? (red bikini girl)

Her pussy must be so tight. Think of how much squirming she'd do when you first put it in her.

Dragged into a bad neighborhood and used by a whole crowd of gangbangers.
Some more of her!

Tie her up, put a ball gag in her mouth, and fuck her pussy. I'd leave her crying on the floor locked in a basement. The next day, i'd come back and fuck her ass.

I would court her/date her. As soon as she trusts me, I'd drunkenly rape her ass.

would rape her pussy in front of her tied up mom and dad. she begs me to stop, moms crying, i bust my load in her pussy, drag her to her and tell her to suck his cock or else ill rape your mom. i walk over to mom and pull her pants down so everyone gets the picture

don't leave her alive.

Drunk at a party. Violently gangdbanged by every guy. Whole thing is streamed Facebook live with her phone.

What about them?

Poor girl! You'd have to catch her, though, she's pretty fast

It'd be after a race, when she's sore and tired.

Ah, good plan. Give her a good rub down, too.

Make it good.

Would break into her apartment and threat her with a gun, make her strip and search for a window, where she lays and leaves her upper body hanging, so everyone can see her tits and pain face, while a pump her from behind, shiving my dick deep inside her anus, when i pull out, my dick is covered on her shit, so I shove it into her vagina and try co clean it. Then I'd spank her ass checks until she bleed.

That's how it'd start. She'd be sore and tired after a race. I'd start rubbing her legs with massage oil, I'd make my way north to her pussy and finger her.

What about her?

If you liked it, reply with a scenario where my girl doesn't get out alive and is utterly humiliated.

I'd go down on her, get her nice and wet. I'd then fuck her pussy for a little. I'd pull out, flip her over on her belly, get on top of her, and then slowly put my dick into her ass

i watch as she sucks her dads cock, completely naked with a pussy full of cum. crying. mom tries pull her pants back to but i push her to the floor and get on top of her. your daughter has 1 minute to make her dad cum or else im raping you.

:)

She'd at first say, "Ouch, wrong hole!!!"
As I start fucking her ass, in between sobs she'd keep saying wrong hole.

I like your ideas, but... i'd rather you to write a family rape for these girls then.
From Left to right:
Andrea, Adriana, and the old lady is also Adriana. They are all doctors.

those girls are so ugly they should be shot in the head and stuffed with beans.

agreed

she knows the position she'd be in

who's got some young white meat for me to rape?

Your girl seems like she'd be fucking with her boyfriend at home, then I'd broke into her house and point them with a gun, knock the dude, and tell her to shove my empty handgun into her cunt, as i enjoy watching her and she blows my dick, she has to cum to my gun, then i suddenly took it and there was just one bullet left on it, so it shots inside her vagina, right after she had her last orgasm.

;)

I would tie the girl in the middle down and force vodka down her throat until she was semiconscious. I'd use a massive dildo machine on her full power non stop for hours until her cunt was ripped and swollen while the other two girls are forced to watch. If she doesn't have at least 5 orgasms the other two have to die. At the end id still kill them.

Can you do this one

is she still ugly?

yes, she's a spic

After I'm done fucking her ass, I'd probably just hold her as she tries to fight to get away. Eventually she'd stop. That's when I get hard again and fuck her pussy.

Buy her icecream and ask her what sort of music she listens to.

I want to deep throat her

i wouldnt touch a beaner with a 10 foot poll

Ask her if she's Chinese, and if she is, make some Chinese puns I've picked up.

i'll do, you just keep doing middle girl.
she's the reason i posted pic with mom, actualluy. How rough you want it? Me: I like it when they fight and don't get out alive, mess her beauty up.

ok

got her ass? love to make her scream

She is, actually. Adopted.

Think she'd try to fight it the second time? Or would she lay there and take it? I'd leave her there with cum dripping out of her two holes.

So she wouldn't get my puns. I could probably have more of a chat with her birth parents than she could.

I'm not sure. She's a fighter, but nobody can go forever without breaking.

ass? how bad do you want her beaten?

She'd start by licking the tip. While she's playing with my dick, I'd gently push her head further and further.

She looks so slutty in that outfit. Think she got gangbanged that night?

Why else go dressed like that?

whos going first?

i want her alive but humiliated

I would get to the store she's in and pull out a gun, and make it a robbery, then get everyone on the floor, search for her on the dressing rooms and pull her out, as i see she's the prettiest around, I order her to strip naked in front of everyone, and I tell them the only way I'm walking out without hurting anyone is if they all finger and shove their cocks on all of her holes, even if she's begging them to stop, she inmediately gets gang raped by normal people who cares only about themselves, they start enjoying raping her, all of her holes are full. Then a lesbian rubs her vagina against her face, and makes her lick the first vagina she's ever seen that close. She ends up cuming on a loud shout in front of everyone.

I like gangbang. Filthy

let me see her ass or back. trying to decide if i want to beat her stomach or whip her

Her face would look better with a cock in her mouth.

i read your mind, i guess.
Destroy my girl.

I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario with humiliation/torture that ends with snuff.

Tell me what she needs

i'm into snuff too. I like your girl, like mine?

I would dose her drink with a massive dose ecstasy and drop her in the worst neighborhood imaginable with the sluttiest clothes. When I come back four hours later she's surrounded by at least 20 niggers all stuffing her holes. At this point the drugs are already worn off but she's already committed. She's chained to a fence post and they use her for days

got her ass? would love to torture her for you

you start, then I go.

Bitch fucking deserves this. I'd get her handcuffed and keep her hands above her head, her toes barely on the floor. I'd whip her for hours. I'd fucking love hearing her scream and I bet her little body would twist beautifully with each stroke. It doesn't stop until the skin is hanging off her back and she's offering me anything to make it stop

clothed

no good shot of her ass clothed.

Your girl definitely has a nice body. Not bad at all.

thanks, sometimes i send her these wwyd and she gets horny.

Gagged. Strapped to app-controlled sybians. Teasing them with the level of intensity. Edging.
Force them to eat each other’s soaking pussies.
Fuck all doggy. Cum in far left. Force her to snowball with the other three then swallow.

break them for their nudes

You said you liked snuff too, but do you have any restrictions with that or preferences?

she doesn't get alive, her beauty is destryed. one on one rape, try to avoid animals in the mainline.

Brutal deepthroat gagging followed by lube-less anal

Sensory deprivation accompanied by sybian orgasms

id love to hear a snuff story for her

kik rg3334

bump

what does she deserve?

bump for wait

i have one of her webms, who is she?

really? can you show?

OP here, if you do red girl bikini (pic related) i'll try to answer you equally long. I like snuff too

I will reply to this post with her webm, but i want details in a minute

deal, if you show the webm first

Who is she?

sorry bro that's not her

or do you have any with face? doesn't look like her to me

you still there?

>beauty is destroyed
>beauty
Not even Shiva could destroy a face that vile.

Make her some pho

bump

post nudes

nice body

this girl is perfect!

Let her have it