Should I drink or nah? Debating on going to the Liqour store

Should I drink or nah? Debating on going to the Liqour store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAgkXxuGS9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. Drinking leads to depression. Go out for a jog.

its sunday, theyre cosed

This guys probably right. Plus it sucks being hungover.

Good call. I just feel foggy today. Almost as if I was possessed.
Not in the USA in certain states.

You should drink on your way to the liquor store

Nah and drinking dies not lead to depression. Depression doesn't exist.

I like how he says "not in the USA." This is the only country wherein it's retarded enough to observe religion to close liquor stores on Sunday. I live in Austin, and, yes, they're closed on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAgkXxuGS9k

here's a Springsteen song for you to kill all the doubts

I've been drinking between 2 P.M and 5 P.M, I wasn't much happier execept I was dancing and having a blast for about 15 minutes, but other than that, I've just been very tired thanks to the drinking. Waste of time and energy/happiness.

You're fucking retarded m8. It's not closed in the USA in certain states.

You can only buy "strong" alcohol from one company in Sweden and it's closed on sunday, closes at 15:00 (3 P.M) on saturday.

True. Drinking just helps alter my mindset which I need. Feeling foggy today and want to enjoy eating, which I accomplish when buzz.

it's early sunday on the day before president's day.
You should get some liquor or at least a couple of gas stations six pack.

I'll drink with ya.

if you posting, you weren't really drinkin

Tempting but I think I'll pass and watch a movie or do some research.

ill drink with you

8am
Drinking
Bam?

Where I live the liquor stores are only closed from 4 to 7AM. Live in a drinking town. Being tomorrow is a holiday for many people its really like a Saturday. I had 4 Bloody Marys for breakfast.

I like to stop and grab a beer to drink on the drive to the liquor store. Usually some real shit beer like Hurricane, its 8.5%. One will give you a nice buzz in the morning.

my bad.

Where do you live?

In Minnesota, all beer and mixed drinks that they sell outside of a Liqour store must only contain like 3.2%. Deceiving to the uninitiated.

No Natural Ice or Hurricane in MN I guess.

I think there are better but they lower their alcohol content. That's what Budweiser do.

Only drink when you have to, not when you want to.