What does Cred Forums think about tall girls? I mean really tall girls. Not those girls that call themselves tall

What does Cred Forums think about tall girls? I mean really tall girls. Not those girls that call themselves tall.
Is there a limit for you how tall a girl you date should be and is tallness a turn-on or turn-off for you?
Questions coming from a 1,93 m (6'4") femanon.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0yIT8uZE5Hl
youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’d probably eat all of my food and there wouldn’t be any space for me on the bed.

Seriously though, I prefer sex with petite women because it’s like they’re part of my cock. It feels like I can pick them up with it. Sex with a tall girl feels like you’re humping the mattress. There’s no give.

But I wouldn’t say no, that’s definite.

Short guy here at 5'7, I love tall women. I'm dominant so it's kind of a weird pairing but I like long legs.

Would you date a short guy?

tits and timestamp or gtfo

That's just mean, user! Thinking I would eat all the food. And I actually don't use up much space while sleeping. I get what you mean though.
I'm sure non-petit women also have their advantages to have sex with, but to each their own! Thank you for answering my questions!

It's nice to hear there's people who like tall girls! But yes, it does sound like quite the opposite of what you would choose to be dominant with.

I would date a shorter person, yes.

Finally, another femanon taller than 6'3.

I know what you deal with, but on a much more extreme level, since I'm 7'1.

wow OP you are as tall as I am. my 2 shekels is that I wouldn't date a girl over 6ft, because heels

Hey-hey! I love women with long legs too. You dog, you

What're you; A tree?
Big bird?

tits or gtfo

7'1 femanon here. I don't wear heels.

I'm tall enough already!

No, just a 7'1 femanon.

Tall girls are hot and I'd date someone as tall or taller, but then again I'm also not a manlet at 194cm.

Wow! For some reason I didn't believe there would be femanons taller than me here. Where are you from? And it might sound a bit mean, but I'm glad other people know my pain. I hope life hasn't been too hard on you?

Well, that's interesting. Don't you think tall girl wouldn't need to wear heels? I never did at least.

I'm glad you think so! I often see tall men with very short women. I can understand why, but it kind of worries me. What are all the tall women gonna get if everyone likes short girls?

I'm 5'11", would date a girl who's 6'4". Only people who wouldn't are men who aren't confident in themselves and have napoleon syndrome. But it goes the other way, I've heard a lot of girls say they will only date men over a certain height. Some people are just picky about that shit. /shrug

if you were hot i'd fuck you.

but yea, like mr. short guy implied, both tallfuck women and midget men will try to neutralize their abnormal predisposition and will find eachother attractive. So have fun being the reverse couple!

(unfortunately short guys do have slightly smaller penises on average, and tall girls tend to have bigger vaginas so.... well hopefully you're not average in that regard)

I'm 6'3". The tallest I've dated is 6'4". I had no problem with it, but she was hyper insecure and apparently her friends ragged her about dating someone shorter than her (despite the fact that most of those catty bitches were five foot nothing). She finally broke up with me to date some 6'8" guy who routinely beat her. So, basically, the tallness is neither a turnoff nor a turn-on for me. The hangups came from the female side. TL;DR If it bothers you, only date tall guys. If not, date whomever the fuck you want.

Exactly. Besides, us tall women are breaking feminine stereotypes just by existing, and more and more people are into that these days.

Eventually we're going to fill the world with tall babies.

To be honest I've searched for tall girls often but could never find anyone to date while single. I think I've only had one girl who was about as tall as me as fwb. Dated a much shorter girl and two girls who'd be considered average or just above average.

So my question to you is where the fuck are you girls hiding?

7'1 femanon again. Yes, I'm average in that regard... Above average, actually.

WAIT WTF ARE WE DOING!? TITS OR GTFO!

Finally, an user with some sense in him

Why should us tall women have to abide by that stupid "Tits or GTFO" crap?

With all the " femanon" running around here I'd say we've forgotten how Cred Forums works.... You know the rules "girls"

I really hate when girls do that. Being really short but only dating guys above a certain height. Kind of makes me furious.

I guess someone has to be first until it's socially acceptable, right?

And I read that the size of the vagina does not correlate with height.
I wouldn't say mine is especially big or anything.

Yeah... Insecure girls are difficult to deal with. I used to be really insecure too, but I guess I'm over that already.
It's always sad hearing something like that. I hope she got out of that relationship. And I'm sorry it didn't work out for you two. Women are the worst, seriously. With all the gossip and everything.

I'm not sure if being tall is such an advantage though! Don't you have body pain? I do all the time. Feels like the body wasn't made to be this tall.

You should try those forums for tall people! It's much easier that way.
And to be honest, I'm mostly at home if I don't have uni. But I guess that has more to do with my character than being tall. Just keep searching!

I know the rules, but I kind of don't want my tits on here. Is in a shirt okay?

My rule of thumb:
Under 5'0 girl needs to be a 9 or 10
5'1 - 5'4 girl needs to be 8+
5'4 - 5'8 girl needs to be 7+
5'9 - 6'0 girl needs to be 8+
6'0+ needs to be a 9 or 10

Why wouldn't you want your tits on the internet? You should feel special as a tall girl that we want to see your tits

Oh thank heavens there are other tall femanons on this board!
Life can be hard for a 9'2 inch woman.
I totally understand you girll..!!

No body pain. I think it's because all the women in my family are tall.

Jesus... People have charts for that? That's a bit... Stuck up, I guess? But thanks for the info.

That's nothing special if I look around this board.

Huh, I'm the first to be this tall really. But I don't do sports or anything either, so maybe that's that.

Yeah... I work out a lot.

Then again, I have to deal with something you probably don't: Having massive breasts.

G Cups, to be precise.

Do you find that guys are sometimes intimidated by you because you're tall? I do, quite a bit.

Omg I'm so glad to see someone having the same issues!! I'm 12'4 and life is really tough. Can't find the right man for me coz they're all insecure with me xp
Hope I find love someday

this graph seems upside down. just sayin

tall is my favorite quality in a woman, provided the rest is normal. I'm 6'1 and dated a 6'4 girl. her insecurities were the only problem, but we did have to switch up the regular positions

In shirt is better than nothing, it'll definitely help determine whether or not Cred Forums would have sex with you

Now you’re just torturing us.

You should move to a country like the Netherlands where the average height is outside of manlet territory.

Good lord there's a lot of tall women here! I'm 14 ft 4 inches myself and am currently dating a street light!!! Things have been great, although we do get occasionally weird looks at parties :-\

This guy is one of the good ones. He's willing to date above his height.

And lose the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms? I don't think so.

Freedom, baby!

If you are into gentle femdom you are literally perfect for me

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

im 6'2" and i would impregnate a 6'+ woman so fast. i love tall women

I want to believe that you're trolling but I fear the worst.

Mine aren't quite that big, no.

Mh, yeah, I've asked some guys I know before and they did say that it's a bit scary. People always stare at me too, but that's just general curiosity I guess.

I'm glad you don't have a problem dating someone taller than you! People like you are role models for me.

Alright, can do I guess.

I'm 15ft 7 inch tall, independent woman. I understand your struggle, but we are unique creations of nature !! Never give up!

I have a fantasy about being dominated by a tall woman. Death by snu snu...

Pics or it didnt happen

7'1 femanon again. I prefer femdom, yes, but I'm not that gentle.

Prepare to have your head squeezed between my thighs.

Then I'm your wet dream come true.

fuck i love tall women so much. being 6'2" is great but i wish a had a woman my height to breed with.

>please post pics op, even if you hide face

7,1... Do you happen to live anywhere near the midwest?

In the end height is just one of many variables that play a role in dating someone. I'd say men tend to be more flexible than women when it comes to compromising on their 'ideal' partner.

If you're somewhat attractive and have somewhat of an interesting personality I imagine there would be plenty of guys interested.

Holy shit me to please

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Michigan. Considered part of the Midwest by many.

I can dream can't I?

talked to someone which lead to (for whatever reason) talk about oral sex

we men have some derogatory words for small women (standgebäse = woman who can suck you off while you and her are just standing in front of each other) which just pictured me getting used by her in this way

honestly the thought is pretty hot

I don't have any issues with them. Given how many women aren't attracted to Men shorter than they are, I kind of feel sorry for tall Women. Though being 6 foot 3 it'd be the first time I've ever been rejected for being "too short".

Height itself isn't a selling feature, but it's incredibly sexy when an already attractive woman is also tall

You're not too short.

It's hard to find guys taller than you, anyway.

Sometimes I see a tall girl and I'm like damn I'd climb your long ass like a tree

How tall are you if I may ask?

I might be...

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I think it's true that women are more stuck up about that kind of stuff.
I got a little more hopeful, thanks to you!

It's Standgebläse though!

I think it's kind of sad that women are so fixated on height. But I guess it's not something you choose to be attracted to most of the time.

*giggles* I've always found that type of talk cute.

>Be me
>6'5
> I like tall women but never found one
> but I prefer personality over looks
> but I'm fucking 6'5
> even though I'm in pretty good shape and not a fucking beanstalk I'm still 6'5
Fuck man I don't even want to talk about previous relationships

169cm chink here, would u fuck me?

mein Fehler :)

wenn du in Freiburg wohnst kenn ich dich vllt

Nice. 6'5 is kinda rare for a guy... At least in my experience.

It's every worse cause I wear combat boots that raise my hight up to 6'7

post pics of yourself. proof it. all as regular 6' men love tall women, give us something to hope for

So do tall girls go for shorter guys?

Cause i know no girl that is together with a guy shorter than her, i guess because of old role-models of men playing protector and being stronger and stuff

I'm a 6'1" male and I would love to be with a woman taller than I am.

I'm tired of fucking girls in the 5' range.

I am between 5'7-5'8 and would have no issue dating taller. My last girl friend was 5'11 and it was fine. Height just means getting creative. As long as interests and attitudes align well, height is not a big deal. It means more of the other to enjoy without it being fat.

yeah we all are mate

beta

5'8" muscular manlet here. All i've ever dated are women taller than me and its never been a problem. Girl Im with currently is 6', love those long legs

>(6'4") femanon
>I'm 7'1"
Wow, that's awesome! Do you girls like being the size you are, or would you rather be "normal," like 5'5" or something?

While I'm at it, have a fetish (Pic related), a thread, and a Discord to learn more about it.
discord dot gg slash HN2p4V7

>speed scrolling
>no pic
>abandon thread

Aw, I'm sorry... I'm sure you'll find someone someday! And I wear combat boots too!

Sorry, tue ich nicht!

No, I don't think they normally do. Just like all girls I think most tall girls prefer men taller than them. I really just don't mind someone shorter than me.

Why are you tired of them though?

But, do you not feel uncomfortable outside? Like, do people stare at you?

I love being 7'1!

Tits or GTFO honey

Holy shit, this needs to be captioned. It could work as both an "I'm shrinking?!" or "You're growing!" pic. Fuckin' saved.

It's not. Do you know how to read a graph?

All right guys. The moment you've been waiting for.
I'm sorry the timestamp is the wrong way, but I think you'll manage.

6'7 user with combat boots here
It's not that I'm looking for someone, it's that I've found someone who I truly loved and she fucking died. And I've been alone since Sunday March 5th, 2017. And that's just one of these occurrences, at this point with me being 6' fucking 7 and past relationships I don't think I'm made to love or be loved, but thanks.

I'm glad you're enjoying!

I do like being as tall as I am, but there was a time I wish I had been more "normal". I think I'd like to be short just for a day to find out what it's like.

goldie

you suck at taking pics

18/02/18

Well, now I get all the American guys here coming after me... Unless you're in Canada or The Bahamas...

>I love being 7'1!
Good to hear! How old were you when your height exploded, and about how long did it take you to reach your current height?

Heh, you know, you could totally pull off some fake growing videos by putting on tiny T-Shirts a shredding them to pieces.

Oh no... I'm so sorry user!
I would give you a hug if I could. It sounds like you're really having a tough time. But nobody is made not to be loved! Keep going!

goddamn you got a killer body. it doesnt matter how tall you are if you look like that

>tfw 4'11'' lesbean with fetish for especially tall girls
take me to heaven

Proof w/ timestamp?

It's easier said than done, I've gotten to the point where I feel as if when people try to comfort me it's only to make themselves feel good and look good

Perfect / 10

Dated a 6ft tall blonde back in my late 20's for a year. I'm 5'8". Loved it. She was 10/10 but take off 5 points for being batshit crazy.

The jealousy from other guys was palpable.

I was 11 when it started. I was already 5'4 at that point, though. By the time I was 14 I was 6'5.

Reached my current height at 17. I'm 34 now.

And that is a very cool idea!

I'm sorry. What's wrong with the picture?

Ha, I'm sorry, but I'm not!

Thank you!

I would definitely like to try something like that sometime...

Big tiddies?

you're fucking perfect. moar please

No one stares and who cares if they do. I am not trying to woo them. They can think whatever they want. Don't worry about others who don't matter, you have better things to think about.
If walking with you, pretty sure they would not even notice me as they would be too distracted with your looks anyways.

Legs and timestamp or GTFO.

I'm sorry, I'll stop trying if it makes you feel that way, user. I can't even imagine the pain you're in and I'm very sorry. I wish I could do something to help you.

Thank you a lot!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. But yeah, batshit crazy is never good. Not even worth it for a 10/10.

This should be enough! I was only gonna do the timestamp. And I'm not as perfect as I may seem on that picture. I got to choose the angle and everything.

Wise words. I have learned not to care about what other people think too much, so it's alright.
It kind of depends on the location if I get stared at a lot or not.

>be me
>be 6'7" hill giant
There are no such thing as short girls.

hip at door-handle?

youre normal height lol

You already got boobs and timestamp! That's gotta be enough.

that's not the rule newfag

well its time to fap

>i guess someone has to be first

stfu and give tits or gtfo.

just because something is threatening doesn't mean it can't also be a turn on..but it will depend on the person you're thinking of entangling with...a lot of men are subtly threatened by anyone who is taller than them...but if that overrules attraction then you probably don't want to deal with them anyway.

Can you post full height comparison? Maybe with some short guy?

I've noticed that nobody's really asking me anything... I thought id at least get some attention being that I'm 7'1.

>hips
FUCK pick me up and carry me somewhere quiet and go to town on me

Shortest guy you've ever dated? Tallest you've dated?

maybe if you followed the rules

If you made a post about height you dont take a picture this close

pics would help

>What does Cred Forums think about tall girls?
Absolutely disgusting. it's part of why I'm such a pedophile, females should be small. Best size for a female is crotch height, able to suck dick standing straight up height.

>I think I'd like to be short just for a day to find out what it's like.
Nice, I wish that were possible so you could experience it. Shrinking fantasies will just have to do, I suppose. Perhaps someday, that shrink ray will finally become reality, haha. Enjoy another pic.

Combat boot user
Sorry that I made you feel bad, don't worry about it, there's no way we will ever meet in real life or even Cred Forums again so don't worry about it, this thread and conversation will be lost in the sands of time like all of our actions, desires,people we loved, and dreams we never followed. Hope you find somebody, cheers

Tallness is no turn off at all, infact i find it attractive.
thing is, tallness means your vagina requires a bigger penis to fill it up. which is probably one of the reasons guys shy away? just my thoughts

You know the door isn't right next to me?

That's what I've been thinking.

I can see if I have a picture somewhere.

Aw, I'm sorry! You should post a picture too. I'm sure you'd get more attention that way.

Shortest, 5'11 and that was VERY awkward.

Tallest, 6'8... And I wish he hadn't moved to Australia... He was wonderful!

M'lady

camera angle is upwards too, so no i dont believe you being 7'1

I'm okay with this.

I think there's a subreddit for that.

r/samespecies

prove it

implying im neckbeard aren't you?

I'm 5'7". I wouldn't be able to get over it.

Thank you! To be honest I'm really lucky I have those.

I actually haven't dated anyone yet... I think people are scared of me.

Well, you guys wanted the timestamp and boobs, right? That's all you needed to see. But I'm looking into it right now.

To each their own! But please don't rape little girls.

That picture is really neat!
I think I'll just have to learn to tale control of my dreams.

No, you didn't make me feel bad! Please don't say that... You're not bothering or anything. We can keep talking for a bit if you want.

The size of a vagina is not correlated to height!

>5"6
>really into momdom
>tfw never find tall momdom gf

Height doesnt matter to me. But 6 ft 4 is pretty tall and a lot of guys would feel insecure about that.

I'm cool with it but I've found that tall girls aren't as ok with my average height as I am with their tallness.

the only 190+cm girl I know is a horse-faced badly shaped SJW, so my opinion could be a little shifted

I'd happily date a girl way taller than me (5'5" here, quite the manlet), as long as she's actually into me and not my money.

i just want to see your body, im not interested in you

That's because I'm 6'4"!

I'll definitely check it out sometime.

I'm sure you'll find your momdom girlfriend one day. Search in forums and that kind of stuff!

Yeah, I do think so too.

Yes, women are quite picky, I've heard.

Just stand with your back to the door so perspective doesn't screw you over. Retake it so we can see your true height.

I've found that most guys are only interested in my body...

If there is a 7’1’’ femanon on here, my idea of Cred Forums has just been changed. Proof would be nice, but an user can dream.

My work wife is 5'9", which isn't as tall as you, but still very tall for a woman. I love how tall she is, she's sexy as fuck. My wife's 5'3".

i love tall women.

post a pic of you standing next to a door?

if someone was shorter than you but cute would you date them?

Oh wow, you grew nearly 2 feet in 6 years? Holy shit, that's cool. You even stopped growing a few years early! If your growth hadn't stopped when it did, at roughly 21" every 6 years, you'd be:
23: 8'10"
29: 10'7"
34: ~ 12'1"

You would have been quite the growing girl! Are you glad you stopped growing, or would you like to have experienced that?

maybe if you weren't so boring that'd change

Combat boot user
What is to gain from you talking to me? Are you interested in me or am I interested in you? Why do you want to, what do you want to ask me?

Work wife?

Yes, my equivalent of wife, at work. Aka, emotionally invested, sexual invested, etc.

does being this tall come with a huge vagina?

So some grill you work with that you bang?

>That picture is really neat!
Thanks! I wish I could draw, I'd make more. Be sure to check out the thread on and the Discord channel for more, and like-minded anons/femanons! Here, have another by that same artist, and take a listen to this. A femanon recently voice-acted a script for that shower pic for me on /soc/. Let me know what you think!:
vocaroo.com/i/s0yIT8uZE5Hl

>I think I'll just have to learn to take control of my dreams.
I hope you're able to learn! It'd be awesome as fuck to be able to "live" out your fantasies like that...

The thing is we have high doors, because we're all quite tall and chose a house according to that. So, you'd believe me even less if I did that. But I can try.

I'm glad to hear that!

Of course I would!

I just wanted to talk... I thought maybe it'd make you feel a bit better. And I wanted to understand your situation. But if you don't want to talk that's fine, I don't wanna force you.

Ha, forgot the pic.

Not op but that is like saying taller guys always have taller dicks. It may make sense for it to be the case proportionately, but sadly not true. The average is still around 6" or so. The cervix is only so far back no matter how tall a woman is. Height doesn't determine it as much as one would think.

It's hot.

Sort of... It is sexual, but also emotional. She's my best friend, too.

If you knew the height of the handle, and stood back to the door, we could probably guess the height.

This is my fetish, tho im dom too

>taller dicks

Tits or the thread goes to spidey town

I've heard differing opinions, but it seems that, yes, there's no direct correlation between body size and size of genitalia.

You seem awfully nice. If you are single, I take it that it is in part of a lack of self confidence? You are attractive enough from the little we got to see.

manlet detected

Married a 6 footer. I wish she was shorter.

I'm 5' 5" I'd love to be with a tall woman. Boobs are closer to my face.

I think it's really hot. I like girls who are taller than me; not hard since I'm a manlet. That being ssaid, no tall girl is going to be seen with a guy who is like almost a foot shorter than her. It's just not going to happen. The fact that I'm near the bottom of the dominance hierarchy, sexually submissive and riddled with insecurities doesn't help.

Having said that, I'm 5'10" and doing my work wife from behind can be a challenge.

>(6'4") femanon
that's disgusting

Im 6'2", love tall girls. Follow the site rules OP, tits or gtfo

why not divorce your wife?

Combat boot user
Thanks for the offer but I don't know what you want, would you like to know my past relationships and why I'm jaded to this point?

I wouldn't mind it. Never been with a girl taller than me but I am 6'3" so it's unusual to meet a girl who is taller than me.

My current fuck friend is 5'11" and filled out, she's been called an Amazonian when she puts on heels cause then she's over 6 foot.

I don't mind I think having sex with and being around more physically imposing women gives you higher status as a man

How are you so tall? I'm a 5'1 femanon. The tallest I could ever be is a strong 5'5 in heels.

this is the real shit

BIG fag

she stands with a straight back. you should try it, it will add 7" to your height.

She got dat Pituitary Gland, tho.

you srsl don't wanna see my tits

yes we do

>you srsl don't wanna see my tits
funniest thing on /b in a while

sure?

I'm 6,2
265lbs
very hairy

.. and male.

see

I always have great posture. If I were to slouch all the time I'd be 4'11 or 5'

same Cred Forumsro

Here's one against a door. I can go check the height of the handle in a bit, if you guys want.

Tall, girls are hot as fuck, especially if they're athletic or graceful

Why is this not the first fucking reply in this thread?

honestly i dont care how tall someone is, from the answers you have given you seem like a nice person i have little doubt you'll find an equally nice person that also wont care how tall you are. good luck user :)

that user asked op to post her tits....so unless youre the op, go die in a fire of water.

hide me inside your vagina?

great hips. But please tell me, do you have a huge vagina?

Any anons want to use linear persective based on standard handle height, and adjust according to an update on the measurement?

no, he asked me, not knowing I'm not OP.

welcome to Cred Forums btw you raging autist faggot, you'll fit right in.

true mindjive motherfucker, we has it.

You got a nice body and especially great hips. You could sit on my lap any day, even if it would hurt a little.

ive been here since 1987

deearg god 69 me and crush my head

do you shit tree trunks?

Married a 5'8" wish she was taller things just don't fit or line up right. It was fun to be able to toss her around, and kinda hot that she only take half but you get tired of that after a while.

damn, my bad.

Dick or gtfo faggot

Standard height is typically 36 inches, but knob placement can vary between 34 and 48. Waiting on you for the exact number, femanon

dont sweat it, youngster

You look normal sized to me, femanon. Nice hips, by the way!

It could be, to be honest. Or lack of going outside and meeting people. Or both.

Why do you wish she was shorter?

That's definitely a good reason.

I'm sorry. Things seem difficult for you. There are some tall girls who do not care about height though. Speaking from experience. I do hope you find one.

Just like... Talk. Tell me anything you feel like getting off your chest. Anything you wanna say. How you've been this past year. Anything really. Why you think you can't be loved and all.

Ha. 5'11"... Well, I guess it can be considered tall at some places.
I'm glad you think that way!

Genes! My parents are quite tall.

Show us dem tiddies!

Well, I'm neither, ha. But thanks anyway.

>Standard height is typically 36 inches
ARE YOU A DOOR KNOB EXPERT?

wow, you're handsome. And you don't even look that old.

I love tall women. I want a woman that’s at least 6’6, and I’m a manlet at 5’4 too. There’s nothing more exciting than an Amazonian woman who can snap you like a twig and that I’d have to climb Mount Tetons for lovin. I’d stand on her shoulders, with pride, yodel as I adventure down her alps and go sperlunking until high tide gushes me out

i use cum on my face. its rich in vitamins and protiens

There might be more men that prefer small girls but there are enough men that like tall ones or don't give a shit about how tall a girl is. Don't bother.

thnx 4 tip brah im on it right now

Well hopefully this topic got you a little more confidence. The outdoors is the next step, but screw that. You have the internet.

I'm 5'9 and wife is 6'. The one thing is hitting it from the back can be problamatic.

My wife is 6'2", I'm 5'1".

We first got together because of our heights. I was really, really small in high school and she beat the shit out of a couple of guys that were beating on me. She told me to start sticking around her so I did. As an orphan in a facility after years in foster care she was the first person who actually acted like she was genuinely concerned about my well-being. The boys in school used to carve on me horribly still, but they did it quietly, very quietly. Most of the girls in school called me "Sophie's girl". I didn't care, for the first time in my life I had someone near me that wasn't utterly indifferent or openly hostile.

I suppose that makes me a bitch, hell I might even be her wife. But I know my wife would storm any machine gun nest and burn down a city block to protect me. I'm pretty happy.

Thank you very much! But maybe I don't even like nice people...

I don't think you'd fit.

No I don't! Why does everyone think that?..

Measurements coming soon. Gotta reply to you all first.

Why thank you.

Sorry, I don't crush heads...

Not as far as I know, no!

But don't you think you'd get tired of someone tall too?

I know! I'm aware it's not very visible from my appearance alone. You only really see my height when I'm next to people.

>all this beta thirst
>zero tits posted

Fuck off, I'm doing math.

you'll do fine :)

>No I don't! Why does everyone think that?..
it's a common (mis)conception, that with a large frame everything else will be to scale.. like, tall people mostly have big feet etc.

so, you think you could handle a dick that's 7 inches long and 6,5 inches in circumference?

damn, it's a fucking science..

Alright guys. Doorknob is at about 105 cm. If you would be so kind to convert that into inches and do your thing!

Wait, not liking nice people when being nice yourself is such a bad situation waiting to happen. Not liking 'nice guys' is one thing, but why like someone who treats you like shit. Unless in the bedroom, then having some fire is way better.

Which one of you is lying

Gotta get that gigantic pussy

She's at least six feet tall if the handle is installed at 34 inches (86.5 cm, based on my screen tracing. The handle must be 41-43 inches tall to correspond with her self-reported height of 7'1 (215.9 cm)
Given the new measurement, 107 cm to the center of the handle (42.12 inches), and my previous estimate. She's telling the truth about her height.

I would love to date a girl taller than me, I'm 5'9 and always wished I was a little taller, so if I ever had kids with a tall girl they would be at a good height, I think

To add: fuck, you're tall.

I fucking love amazons. More pics?

That definitely sounds like fun, hah.

Alright, thanks for the assessment!

It did, thank you! Always come back for this to you guys.

Even though she's not that much taller?

Aw, that's such a sweet story! I'm glad you found her and that you're happy together!

Glad you got that right!
And I don't know really, but I think anything is possible with a lot of stretching.

Love tall girls. As a 6'2" guy i hate having to bend down to my gf. Tall girls just feel right.
My 6' ex was perfect height but i would totally date REALLY tall girls.
Plus tall girls are generally elegant as fuck.

good job, mate.

Thanks. I like threads like these.

stupid cunt

I'm 6'1" my fiance is 5'10". The tallest girl I dated before her was only 5'5". Honestly the difference is night and day. If the height difference is spread that far apart, you have to up with bullshit that you never realized was an issue. Spooning is impossible, unless you don't mind getting kicked in the dick every time she has a dream and flinches. You always have to bend down to kiss them, and they wrap their arms around your neck and hang there like fucking Spider Monkeys, thinking it's cute. It's not. The only negative with my fiancé is having to upgrade to a cali king because even though I'm 3 inches taller she has legs for days that dangled off the bed.

Well, I like people who can act like treating me like shit in the bedroom if you wanna be exact!

I'm sorry, I accidentally answered a question that was meant for the 7'1" femanon!

I'm 6'4" though! The 7'1" femanon is not OP.

Having kids with a tall women does not guarantee them being tall, just saying.

I love tall women. They are the best eventho I'm 180.

Oh well shit. Treating you like the M you want to be should be fun. The taller you are the more fun to make you feel small. Nothing wrong with that if it stays in the bedroom.

I really can't tell. I was exlpaining to the user who replied to my post about standard measurements snd my first estimate. The user who gave me the handle height measurement led to my second calculation. I decided to include it all in one post before somebody beat me to it.

Really? I always heard tall girls are clumsy as fuck... But maybe that's just me.

I never thought about it that way. I'm glad you're so comfortable with your fiancé!
Also, I have a normal bed, that's 2 meters long I think and I do just fine. But that's probably because I always sleep curled up because I've always had small beds.

Yes, I'm sure it'd be fun!

Oh, okay! That's all right. Thank you for your quick assessment of the situation.

No problem. You're tall as fuck, too.

Since the thread is slowly dying out I just wanted to thank you all for your cooperation and opinions! It's been a really nice evening.

near 248?

Easy way to revive it is with another pic. The less clothes the better.

Have a great night, tall femanon!

Breathe new life into it with naked pics

nude pics plox?

have some ferrets, or whatever the fuck they are, tall femanon.

well done on giving a woman attention and getting absolutely nothing out of it in return

I'm requesting feet m'am

oh, like you're some fucking genius man, you're in this thread too lol..

being in the thread doesnt = giving some vapid whore attention, im here to laugh at you cucks

I want snu snu

i aint even goin near that one

Yeah. I think it is because her legs are so much longer it puts the goods up that much higher.

I know that, but I think I don't want to revive it! I got various replies.

Thank you! Same for you.

Aw, thanks! I think they're either mice or hamsters.

The got to enjoy the amazing feeling of cheering someone up and making me feel more confident.

Sorry, no feet!

>They got to enjoy the amazing feeling of cheering someone up and making me feel more confident.

You're deluded but thanks for the laugh

right, riiiight... you're a stable genius alright.

>You're deluded but thanks for the laugh

It was a joke...

I don't wanna be spoiling the fun, so here you go anons. This is all you're getting though!

I will definitely treat you like shit in bedroom

Goodnight giantess femanon! I hope to see you on someday!

>tfw captcha gave me a sign just now that reads 14"1'
There you have it, even Captcha wishes you would keep on growing!

Thanks femanon!

Aw, thank you! Just what I wanted.

AYYYYYYYYYY

you've been lovely thank you for sticking around here

I'm 6'11. You're too short for me.

>be me
>guy
>195cm (6'6 or something for you fags)

to be honest i don't really care how tall a girl is. iv'e seen girls that are 160cm with a cute face, even one that was like 154, and also girls that look cute that are around 2 meters.

but IMO, i'd fuck anything that looks good, is human, has a pussy and is legal.
i'd totally do you if that's your question.

My god..

I’m 6”4 my self, prob avoid them, 6 feet is how far I’ll go

damn

wife material

Ok, I would definitely let you sit on my lap, because this shorter guy would be using you as a bed all night with those pillows. Your body is so supple yet delicate. Easy 10/10. Go out there and get whoever you please no matter how tall they are. Or come back here for more.

you have a great body

This was a magical thread, goodybe!
youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI

I'll check it out sometime!
Too bad I already stopped growing...

Of course I stick around until the end, user! You've all been very lovely too.

Oh! Never heard that one before. Where do you get your girls from then? Tall girls don't exactly grow on trees.

Yes, you've answered my question. But would you also be willing to have a longterm thing with a tall girl?

Thank you!

Can you explain why? Or is it just that it's not as attractive to you?

You can tell just by my looks that I'm wife material?

Thank you so much! I've never been called a 10/10 before... I'm glad you think so. I'll take your advice! Might be back for more sometime.

Thank you!

6'3 user here. ive been dieing to find a girl taller than me. id do all the things to you.

i want to massage your whole body in coconut oil and then lick it off

pardon me for being rude but do you want to have babies? those child bearing hips are so sexy.

>I'll check it out sometime!
>Too bad I already stopped growing...
Who knows, maybe one day something strange will happen and you start growing again, haha. You could be a superher or something, haha. See you around!

Into light femdom so you would be a dream come true. Tall women are attractive in all thier own ways.

Thank you!

I think coconut oil doesn't taste very good though...

Oh, you're not being rude at all! And yes, at some point in my life I'd like to bear children. But not from an user if possible.

That'd be super weird! And I'm already almost breaking at this point. I shouldn't grown anymore until I work out more.
But yes, see ya! And take care!

Aw, thank you. That's very sweet.

Bet you get laid alot

ok, i will date a girl that is as tall as me but no more..im 6 foot and i think if you are a girl and taller than that it is a bit much...i do like some taller girls like 510 or 511 because i think taller girls hold there figure better as they get older, and it is kind of a throw back for me because it reminds me when i was younger and boys and girls are the same height..but any more than that and its a no go..its just weird and big part of why i date girls is to make others jelly...

so what's your kink? what are you into?

I want permavirgins to leave! Get a hobby or even better a girlfriend, you thirsty losers.

More topless! You're basically an angel.

You date girls to make other girls jealous?..

Uh.. That picture describes it pretty well. But I'm kinda both. I like to get dominated, but at times I want to be the one dominating as well.

I used to date a college volleyball player who was 6-2. I am 6-1 and 225 lbs. She was so painfully shy and embarrassed about her height it was hot as hell but kinda sad at the same time. I'd encourage her to wear heels and she always refused, didn't want to attract attention.

I thought her height was her most attractive feature, tbh. She had a slim tight body and looooong legs. Sex was fucking mindblowing.

Unfortunately she got mad at me when I hit on and made out with one of her teammates (who was 6-4 and blond) at a kegger and we broke up soon afterwards. My now wife is 5-11 but it just isn't the same. She wears heels though.

Thank you so much, but as I said, that's all for now...

>You can tell just by my looks that I'm wife material?
yes!

poetically speaking, but... yes!

>Uh.. That picture describes it pretty well. But I'm kinda both. I like to get dominated, but at times I want to be the one dominating as well.

i like that kind of give and take too

what kind of stuff do you like to do to guys when you're the one in control?

You aren't 7 foot 1. lmfao

If you were born female and 7 foot 1 you would be one of the top 10 or 20 tallest women in recorded history. That's not a 7 foot 8 door ffs. The average door is like 6-8.

I was like that too actually, but somehow got better. I guess I don't really care anymore.
Well, being in a relationship with someone isn't all about the looks anyway or just the sex. I guess that's why you still decided to marry your wife.

I'll just take that as a compliment!

Well, I never have actually...

Best of both worlds. And you wonder why I say 10/10. You really would be a lot of fun, and I would love dominating and be dominated by you.
Once you keep the confidence up you will see some people were staring just to get a look at the tall vixen and everything she has to offer. Too bad they couldn't dream just how much you really can.

No, I'm not 7'1", I'm 6'4"!

HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF ME MUM

I'd still definitely treat you like shit in bedroom

>I'll just take that as a compliment!
it is. You have a stunning body, looks equally feminine and strong. A shield maiden indeed, and I should know, I'm Danish.

Oh, sorry, thought you were the girl claiming to be 7-1. My bad.

6-4 is hot af, you look to have a great body, and any guy intimidated by you is a little pussy not worth your time. Tall women are fantastic. Cheers.

>You aren't 7 foot 1. lmfao

true dat. all these retards think she is tall when an average door is only 6-7 ft tall. the ceiling in her house is only 8 ft tall.

> well, I never have actually...

What kind of stuff do you think about doing? What do you fantasize about?

if you accept his apology then post more pics. preferably those tall pussy lips.

Nah, I'd be happy with panties and bare chest tbh.

6-4 girl are you dutch? Just curious

Aw, thank you... I'll try to think of it more like that way. It's nicer than thinking everyone looks at me because I'm a freak, hah.

I'm glad you didn't change your mind...

Thank you! I've been called all kinds of stuff. Valkyrie, and all that. Hah. But I'm actually not that strong. Definitely could be a meat shield though.

No worries!
And thank you very much. I appreciate it.

As I said, I'm 6'4" and we have a house with high doors because we're all tall people.

I kinda don't want this thread to turn that way... Sorry. Just be creative.

Sorry, no more! Might post in a different thread sometime.

Nah, but a neighbor!

The only place you are a freak is where it counts ;p your curvy and kind outside of there.

>Nah, but a neighbor!
a neighbour to The Netherlands? So, you are Germanic. Makes sense. Come the North sometime, we're tall as fuck too.