Tinder match. How to start conversation. Please help

Tinder match. How to start conversation. Please help

If you really have to ask (on /b no less!), then don’t even bother...

Just start with hello

nigger

hey
>hiii
"insert funny joke about something in her bio"
>haha yeah xD
well how about we go for a cup of coffee and see if we are a match?
>ok i guess :P

Holy fuck your eyes are amazing

Why is her neck so fucking yellow? I think she has aids

Op is having trouble talking to girls I think that going out on a date would result in failure.

"do you live in Florida because I want to shoot kids in you"

3soon

This is the most horrible advice possible. It shows you're boring and puts the burden of conversation on her.

Start by looking at her profile, find something you share in common or can confidently fake a conversation about and reference it. You know with a cutesy joke or pun, bitches love puns.

For example, she spells her name with 2 ii's.
> Hey Liisa, how are ya'? You have the most amazing blue eyes. Btw, I'm Maark

See, two aa's as a reference for her name. From there you can ask about her Name and transition to another topic. Just don't go too in depth into any topic, keep it light.

>Btw, I'm Maark xD l0lz xD heheehe

...apart from she can see your name written on your profile as Mark and will think you're a fucking dick. OP don't listen to this kissless virgin. Literally just say hi, that's what people who aren't autistic do in real life and it works way more often than not.

Ask if you can scoop out her eyes and keep them in a box

"I hope you're on here to get fucked!"

> hi

This is terrible advice

>Maark

Everyone on good thread is giving awful advice. I'll give you some good tips for a change. I made a tinder as a joke about a month ago and have like t0 50 matches. Literally just ask her a question about something on her profile, or start off with a cheesy pickup line. Girls are looking for someone who isn't boring, as 70% of the norms on there are, and if you aren't attractive, that will be the one thing going for you.

Ay Lisa. Glad we matched. See, I don't know how to talk to girls or introduce myself eloquently enough to maintain their potential interest in me. So I started a thread on Cred Forums asking for help about this.

Please be patient with me as I study their advice please!

Mark.

counter it then.

send her cute animal gifs

>Tinder match. How to start conversation. Please help