AMA , unpopular views that go against the social norm

>AMA , unpopular views that go against the social norm.

me; Young entrepreneur racially biased views tells you youre wrong. Also im a fkn idiot if u wanna make alot of money i can tell you how tho.

>black people/minorities are greatly responsible for rascim in general. not completely but 80-85%
>theres no difference between being right or left in the 21th century. we all get cucked
>feminism and tumblr are the new commie nazis
>changing gun laws wont help
>Not all cultures are beautiful and the one who cant sustain themselves should just rot away to make place for people who can.
>mimium wages should not be raised
>theres no point in raising taxes for the 1% earnings for the rich are still increasing to rapidly even with market drops here n there.
>Invest and learn to invest . dont be stupid.
>poor people make themselves poor.
>everyone who fears russia or north korea is a dumb cunt. with declining birthrates theres no way in hell they would go to war and waste their only potential of rebuilding thier pathertic excuse of a country.
> just give russia its own ESL.
>england was smart to step out fo the EU.

pic unrelated

>itll take WW3 to truly unite the ppl of america again. and it gives us a good excuse to get rid of the undesirables

Your first statement is 100% true

I'm hispanic and even the nicest people are racist in private

yeah but i meant it differently. what im saying is by declaring a difference between race, poverty mental health etc etc youre just tell people that they cant. they believe that shit and complain even tho everyone has enough brainpower to work themselves out of poverty. (or any other burden they give themselves. that being race etc)

i have black friends >someone on Cred Forums uh hu kys.
but i call them nigga and nigger but they know i mean it in a way that just rustles their jimmies. not their cotton. and even they say that white ppl should just say it because forbidding ppl something just makes them want to do it more. if u just let them and ignore them youll take away the power the word has and ppl wont want to say then anymore. but most niggers angry Yo

bump

Berenstein or Berenstain?

how can i make a lot of money?

pray to the dark lord

what am i working with? where do you live. whats your ages and what do you earn a month?

Ohio
$3700 after taxes

okay so youre young ,what are your interests? in what field of expertise do you consider yourself to be knowledgable (even just a bit)

I'm a software engineer
very proficient in math
I've started learning general finance concepts (value investing, fundamental and technical analysis)
Those are my strong points

well then its very easy for you.
Take a course Day trading, its very easy and youll get the hang of it quickly the only thing is you need to keep doing it. mentally its very demanding and when people see they lost money they are more likely to call it a day and take what they can salvage. but in the end its this golden rule; if you get more out of it, youre good. besides that theres one extra thing you can do as software engineer and im going to give u small hints see if u know already. as software engineer what do you do each day for your employer. (write code duh ) but more specific

I was hoping for more insight because i'm already beginning to think about writing an automated trader but what advice can you offer on day trading? Any specific signals? What to trade?

The extra thing I can do, are you talking about freelancing or something? Or were you talking about making an automated trader?

lol user gets larped to the poor house. Include me in the cap

an automated trader is a nice touch and ive done it aswell in the past but trust me it doesnt get the results you want and ud like. but it does work tho. And yeah freelance but ever thought about doing the work of your entire company on your own and within in weeks instead of months. And on day trading start with really really small stuff, stocks that are wobbling but cost mere cents buy 1000-30000 at once. think of it as an instant loss and choose if you want to make a quick buck or bet on its growth over the years. both work but keep yourself humble (also look at crypto some a really cheap buy those but check if the cause behind them isnt just a fb page or smt other social advertisement bs.) also little story a couple of years ago i invested 300 bucks in a small company in sweden and they were 4c a pop. then they rose to 6bucks ea. you can do the maths

>And yeah freelance but ever thought about doing the work of your entire company on your own and within in weeks instead of months

people buy that? I always thought clients look for companies since they seem more trustworthy than one man show

I mean these aren't exactly unpopular opinions. More like Breitbart's mission statement.

nigger this guy is literally telling you to buy penny stocks. You should be able to figure out this is a troll.

How's it feel to be actually retarded op

Looks like you think spelling is overrated as well.

This is much better than how I said it at

yeah because if you do not have 20k disposable right now then penny stocks will help you get there. and the only people who complain about penny stocks are the ones who dont manage their own stckbook. and yes people ask companies because they look good on paper but the work is nearly identical . if youre someone who can convince a client to hire you then you only have to deliver. but what if you had the program before the client even knew how to ask you for it

>trying to help middleclass cucks. lol thats why their stuck.
dont bother

The 80's called they want their scam back.