Is he racist?

Is he racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE
upi.com/Archives/1992/10/19/Trump-Plaza-loses-appeal-of-discrimination-penalty/1911719467200/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/07/donald-trump-jr-says-the-president-is-not-racist-because-rappers-take-photos-with-him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is he racist?

racism is a jewish concept created to culturally genocide white people

"Trump’s real-estate company tried to avoid renting apartments to African-Americans in the 1970s and gave preferential treatment to whites, according to the federal government."

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

I know, it's the NY Times and it's way above your reading-comprehension level.

Anyways, they document his long and proud history of racist behavior

Wow, he didn't want his apartments to turn into ghettos. Niggers ruin everything. Does that mean I'm racist? I don't give a fuck.

You mean he's always been a racist and no-one gave a shit until he ran for POTUS.

>law abiding illegal aliens
Jew York times. Gonna need some actual sources, not "according to sources" in the opinion article you posted.

Why do you read a newspaper from a failing company?
>is he racist?
He has a 156 IQ. He is certainly racist.

Yes

He’s a fucking dumbass. Probably the biggest retard I know besides some of the faggots on this board. You’re a dumbass liberal fuckin faggot.

Yes. Next question?

well yes it does. doesn't matter if you give a fuck. the question is trump is racist. you just agreed on his racist behavior. so to ops original question, YES trump is racist.

to those who voted for trump because he was going to "fight for middle America". Has he been the champion you wanted. Do you agree with his tax cuts?

Except when that book in the 90’s claimed he said he claimed blacks were inherently racist, when the us government sued him for discrimination, and all those times employees complained.

Yes. The real question is, is he self-aware enough to know that he's racist?

Yes.

No

You cannot be serious m.youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

He didn't want section 8

Seriously, you cannot be serious
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

upi.com/Archives/1992/10/19/Trump-Plaza-loses-appeal-of-discrimination-penalty/1911719467200/

If you think he is a racist, you are not paying attention to reality. The news is lyig to you! Wake up!

Hitler could have gotten that award.

Anyone with good business sense doesn't want to rent to niggers.

Illegal immigrant isn't a race

His company took money from the government to develop public housing. Then it refused to rent to blacks. This started with Trump senior. Woodie Guthrie wrote a song about it.

Yeah... he's over 40.

So he was saving the taxpayer money even before he was president. What a patriot.

He claimed that all Haitians have aids. He’s definitely racist. Let’s not pretend he’s not. It’s dishonest

Anyone with good business sense doesn't explicitly say to their employees "we don't rent to niggers" because then you get sued for discrimination. Which is what happened to the Trumps.

I wasn't award that people like Steve Jobs ran every aspect of their corporations down to what happens at the lowest levels. I can't believe just how fucking buttblasted you faggots are at losing an election. Fucking kek

So the Feds have been out to get him for awhile now.

They didn’t give back money. Although he has refused to pay companies for work they did...

Trump personally had them removed from the floor at his ex wives request.

Hence credit scores.

But that wasn’t good enough for him.

how deluded are you?

The Klan is strong in this one.
His daddy even got arrested at a KKK rally in Queens.

So is my mom. She’s not racist.

I bet there are progressives that believe this.

Giving public housing to blacks is the joke but I see it went over your head.

His dad was arrested at an event, but no. We don’t believe it. His dad was too clever to get photographed wearing a klan uniform

>Is he racist?
Like most older americans, yes
>Has he openly said anything racist
No, not yet

Should you be labeled by everything your father does? Simple question.

Yeah, probably. It's no coincidence that during his first run, he questioned whether obama, the first black party candidate, was "american", insinuating that he just "couldn't believe it". If he isn't he's certainly knowingly catering to racists. Just ask the racists! White supremecists are always arguing that he secretly supports their agenda.

no, he loves teh Blacks

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/07/donald-trump-jr-says-the-president-is-not-racist-because-rappers-take-photos-with-him/

he fought so hard to try to invalidate him by denying his birth cert was real too
dudes got white boi insecurity for sure

You see but he took a grant to provide public housing. And then he didn't provide the housing. But he still kept the money. That's why the feds got on his ass. So your joke is stupid because all he did was rip off the government.

He continued the policy. Which is the definition of sins of the fathers. It’s like if you inherited slaves and refused to let them go. You can’t just be all "well it was my dad who bought slaves".

>boi
spotted the nigger

Jesus fucking christ. I'll ask again.
Should YOU be labeled by everything YOUR father does? Come on guy, it's a simple yes/no answer.

I don't see how giving good honest hard working white people a place to live is ripping off the government.

Heil, Trumpenreich!

Why any sane person doesn't want to rent to black people

>NYT

So the now incredibly biased rag that only has its laurels to rest on?

But you see he didn't though? Him and his dad just kept turning people away saying that the rooms were full when they weren't. Because they already got paid see. He was fucking you, the taxpayer, up the ass since the 70's and you want to slob on his knob to this day.

I missed the part in your article where the president is mentioned. Can you point it out for me?

No, but I wish he were.

Just what I thought

>> Is he racist?

See if you can tell user

I thought this was settled already, anyone who is white is raycis. Anyone who is not white cannot be raycis.

He did NY a favor. It's not like they would pay their rent.

No.

If he was in a room full of racists he would be, in a room full of black men, he wouldn't be.

He's a whore, he'll say anything and do just about anything to work a crowd.