Is everyone on this site a fucking kid nowadays?

Is everyone on this site a fucking kid nowadays?

Yes.

Well that fucking explains a lot

Any good alternatives that you know of?

8ch net

underage b&

Yep. That's why I have mostly moved to smaller chans.

Apparently. Cred Forums seems to have been raided by butthurt liberals too. We spend years calling each other fags and become flooded by actual faggots. We say nigger over and over and now every other thread is about "how can you whiteys compete." Fuck.

Im 34

You old as hell

I use around 15 filters on this chan. Still spam/bait every other thread.

Is everyone on this site fucking a kid nowadays?

you fucked up kid

Thats how i read it too

Yeah man. Only 16 year olds drink natty ice

I don't know how old you are, but now you'll be banned.

>fucking a kid
yes

kek

someone got a 8 year b&

Seems so. And everyone's gay or very confused too.

fuck you nigger

fucking faggots reporting

reported

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
Enjoy being b&

and those who arent are fucking a kid

sexy, isn't it?

manchildren are worse tbh

also reported

37 old enough for you faggot?

what comes around goes around faggot

maybe you'd like to confirm yur age?

nope!

then how old is?

mods are absolute faggots for banning anyone who claims they're underage, it even fucking says
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
mods are fools

can't promise to be around for another decade or more. sorry.

inb4 b&

I wouldn't be surprised mods are such nazi's nowadays, this is supposed to be a freedom of speech board and they don't even allow CP, im fucking done with this site, im moving to the darknet.

I'm not, but I very rarely come to Cred Forums these days. Most of Cred Forums in general is worse today than it ever was.

That's just trolls, spics, and foreign 5th columnists trying (and succeeding) to stir up the pot.

i bet you get such a fucking power rush from having all that control faggot, FUCK YOU.

Inactive af

>being this new

24 now been using Cred Forums since i was 17 I am rarely using it anymore it has turned to the same shit everyday all day. Just come on when I'm extremely bored or something happens in the news.

There's kids wherever you go numbnuts.
I got a an OCULUS which with an efficient computer totals $1500. What fucking child has parents with that much money to throw on a fucking 15 year old? But there they are! Get used to it or gtfo

you are the reason this site is shit. stop fucking being nazi's btw im monitoring your discord faggots.

Yeah, a tower of shitty beer cans up in a shower really proves how mature you are.

Not a mod you retard. The reason this site is shit is fags like you who can't even lurk before posting stupid things

Yes. Welcome to nu/b/.

Home of gay little 14 year olds fapping over social media photos.

Its a cruel death for a place that previously was so awesome.

then how tf do they have the thingy

yeah i've been here for 6months, this place is fucking trash the only good thing about it was the rekt threads. im probably going to leave, this place is just a time suck

it wasn't b8 you dipshit, answar now.

test

I started coming on here as a kid and I'm 22 now

fuck you mod

r u cruizn 4 a bruizn m80

go fuck yourself with a cactus and kys mod

MODS

Back then... the "fucking" and the "a" were swapped. You miss those days Op?

that's a myth, the pedophillia was ironic.