When is it okay to punch a lady?

When is it okay to punch a lady?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzXkbJwrN38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whenever it is okay to punch a dude.

It’s not really okay to punch anyone, really. But if she gets up in your face and threatens your life or starts the fight, first. Then you damn well have a right to defend yourself.

yes

If you need to use a close fist on a woman then you're not a man, revoke your man card. Even if she has a weapon, non-strikes only.

Sexist.

yah, when she attacks you physically and it turns into a real fight. retreat and calling cops is always the legally safest position, plus, violence does beget violence especially with someone who can probably gain sympathy supporters (at least desperate white knigts) - if you're fighting to defend your person, and don't have the option to retreat, punch the fuck away, end it as quickly as possible, that usually minimizes injuries (as long as you don't, you know, end it by caving her skull in)

literally whenever you want, just because she didn't give you a reason doesn't mean she isn't hiding one. pop her one at random

No one should be in favor of violence, if it is to defend oneself then correct, but if you walk with a rude woman, and this does not respect you at the foot of the letter then it does not work, worse if it comes for you to make a fuss.

this guy has it down

On payday

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Fuck off. Equality means Equal,If you'd do it to a guy then you can do it against a girl.

I didn't know hitting pussy actually hurts that much. Why not punch her into stomach instead? That woman has probably beaten him in the past multiple times.

it's bone, mah man.
plus, loads of nerve ending. It's not as bad as a nut shot but you know...

In any circumstance where it would be okay to hit a man of roughly the same size.
Gender shouldn't make a person a target, but it also shouldn't make them immune.

COAL burner.

youtu.be/mzXkbJwrN38

Never, or a child or an animal, they are weak is a win fight, but, sometimes yes some crazy people woman or man just ask for it, provocation is a real thing, is not OK to hit a woman, is not just faggots do it that is a fact, but is also not OK to humiliate or abuse anyone in any way.

don`t believe me? ask fat Russian security guard Leo Di Caprio

whenever you feel like it

shut up buster

holy shit that English is broken as fuck. can you say that again?

also, if you really think about it, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

kek

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.