Ask an Asexual anything

Ask an Asexual anything.

What in the actual hell is an asexual my guy?

Where do you fit on a spectrum from like white being sex-repulsed and never thinking about it to black being asexual in name only?

Personally, I'm on the grey part of that.

Are you a flat earther?

a person with no sexuality

Are you interested in romantic relationships, if not sexual ones?
Are you still aware of sexual cues/advances/etc? i.e. do you ever unknowingly flirt with someone.
What does the almost rabid cultural obsession with sex seem like from the outside?
Do you feel you have different ways of getting what sex gives others, or are you curious/feel like you're missing out on something?

Why do you need so much attention?

Do you wear crocs?

Im in the middle I guess. I dont get repulsed by sex nor attracted. Its the same as hugging a cupboard or w/e sry for the weird example.

my hormones are all OK btw and Im a young guy who already had sex but didnt get stimulated. I use to jerk off tho like 1x a week.

may i call you Raymond Suarez Velasquez Pelaggio Muños?

As an asexual person, not OP, this is what my real question is. For me I don't want to have to be asked a bunch of questions about it. Would just rather interact with people and in ways which would make that sort of information irrelevant.

I never have to mention my sexuality IRL, usually.

Yup. You try drugs too? Personally I found that I like smoking pot more than sex. I've had sex, could easily do it again, but generally lack interest.

you are saying THIS doesn't get you sexually aroused? ? ? ?

Since I have internet my need for social interactions reduced to a point where I dont even go out anymore cept for shopping.

What's your job?

yes and pot is better :) much better

I think I find pleasure in other stuff instead. Eating is another exmpl

as bland as the leaf background

Someone get this pasty bitch some sunlight 0/10

bc Im bored

no sry and theres watertight proof

being a kissless virgin doesn't make you Asexual, it just means no one wants to fuck you. Go hit the gym, women respond to appearance just as much as us.

Shes beautiful I'd cuddle up with her

trustfunded welfare NEET

Asexual is a little boring, try being an otherkin for your next made up fad. Or you could just wait three years and get your learners permit.

im neither virgin nor ugly.

Do you wear crocs?

i dont get what youre saying sry

no bc theyre ugly and i dislike ppl who wear them

sure you're not just depressed and drink too much booze? also do you fap cause idk but that might not count as Asexual if you do

Checked

Fucking quads, but totally wrong about the nature of asexuality.

damn nice quints

and I am depressed yes thats a biproduct of my lifestyle

Quad = 4
Quints = 5

>Fucking quads

Dubs

a/s/l?

in the same boat but I still fap, have girls flirt or old gf's try to reach me on FB but I just ignore them unless I'm drunk, but I'm too depressed to meet up with them and or I just don't give a shit.

good to know. Un4chanetly we are rare.

I used to think i was an asexual too until i got my hormones checked. Since then, im on hormonal therapy and im pretty much heterosexual, so i dont really know anymore. But before that i didn't even fapped

I ate an egg once and it aroused me. Other than that I think I'm asexual. My doctor asked my how I got AIDS and I said I dunno, but I was taken advantage of once or twice. I have sex every day now.

How do you reproduce