What's your goals in life?

What's your goals in life?
(only realistic ones)

Other urls found in this thread:

findlaw.com.au/faqs/3173/trusts-and-the-rule-against-perpetuities-an-explan.aspx
youtu.be/414TmP12WAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pab7epkc1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are your goals in life
>thinking
only realistic ones
>none found

get famous and make a tour

hi
my name is Joshua Vidigal
and i want to be an idol

personally, I wanted to buy an apartment before I turn 30. Saved up 26k Euros already and now waiting to finish trade school to get a full time job before i get a mortgage.

Also, I want to be at least 100 years old see all the cool shit like self driving cars, AI girlfriends and manned mars missions.

Just wanna move back to Washington state so I can grow my own weed and live near a beach. Really just wanna be able to take a thermos full of coffee to the beach in the mornings and sip, watching waves roll in...

>get a daughter
>Make her a total mistress. (Elegant, smart, elocuent, cute)

>

stay at my job (in line for a chief position)
find a partner
and spend all my vacations on bushcraft trips.
and take pictures with my film cameras

retire when i'm 44 with ~$100k passive income
build my own house
travel to every non-shithole country
hike the AT solo
never marry

>never marry
Smart man.

Holy shit, that sounds comfy as fuck. I had that dream once too, but for San Francisco. Walking through the empty streets in the early morning hours with a warm coffee in your right and a chilly autumn breeze rolling in

Yeah, but in Washington "being gay" is not a a requirement

It's been 10 years since I've seen a beach in person, stuck in the midwest right now and saving money to travel that far isn't easy.

I love washington. i wish there was more of a retail presence on the west coast of the state to make living out there an easier experience.

I'm seeing this nice quiet girl right now. I'd like to get into a serious relationship with her.

I'm 14 at the moment, living in UK,
My goals are:
Get a flat (apartment) on mortgage
Get a nice motorcycle
Get an Epiphone SG within the next 2 years
And a Dog

I'm trying to become an air traffic controller, right now.

That's true not much available but it's a bunch of fish folk near the Quinault res.

Dude, i want to be the classic quiet friend.
The one that one guy spend most of his time with him, but they don't really talk. They watch the sunsets, drink coffee in a raining night, watching the moon. That kind of friend

My mother used to tell me something like this:
she told me I was like a boulder, not the most active person but stable, steady and reliable. It made me feel good.

I want to open a fucking shack in the Pacific Northwest and just rent out kayaks while living in peace. That's all I want.

I used to want to buy a house. Real estate prices are exploding here so I would have to move to bumfuck nowhere to be able to afford it. I also realized that owning anything is kind of pointless if you don't plan to have a girlfriend/wife and family so what I am basically saying, I have no more goals and I ask myself every day what I am living for.

To experience happiness just once.

This is now a confy thread I think...
My mother told me that my brain is connected to my ass, everytime i think, is shit

Dying young.

Anyone who does not say the following is a fucking LIAR.

>A lot of money
>A lot of bitches
>A lot of cool stuff with the money

get tostudy Logopedia. Live nicely in a biggish house. WOuld have to find a nice gf-->wife, however this is propably not going to happen

Realistic ones? It's not easy, because everything is possible and on the other hand everything is not possible for a single person.

My goals:
>to achieve financial freedom or at least own some business/homes/garages and rent them for some income
>finally start writing and write a book or a couple of stories (always wanted to write)
>learn mathematics/physics (I am an idiot in these fields)
>learn some foreign languages (already know polish, english and recently started studying russian)
>learn how to paint (oil)

I am pretty much unable to achieve any of the above. I think I am miserable and useless, I am 26 and haven;t started writing yet, even if I want it so bad... I have a job that pays minimum and I have no useful skills.

Help me achieve my goals.

Pass the bar exam.

The rest of my goals fall in line after that.

>owning anything is kind of pointless if you don't plan to have a girlfriend/wife and family
Not true user, those things can give you enjoyment. Don't put the cart before the horse. A significant other is a secondary objective, not a necessity.

Yep this lol

My end goal would be $10 million
Lamborghini
Apartment in Dubai
Hot ass bitches
And cocaine

You're alright user

Get married to an asian woman, own a successful business and own an apartment in London.

lol, sorry for your loss, user.

MODS!!!

fuck you

>pic
your goal is to stay in a small hotel room in a city?
you are an easy man to please.

To become a dictator of some tiny country.

Immature and short-sighted.

Grow up, you idiot.

Try to get $500,000 in my retirement accounts in the next 20 years. I am now at $150,000.

Proposed to my disabled fiancee recently so now I have a wedding to help plan.

Have a small apartment in NYC with my current GF. Be able to sit at home and conduct research in terms of astrophysics and history while having a secondary income.

Retire at 50

Write and public a book.

publish, I aspire to do that too.

Move to New Mexico. The weather in Florida fucking sucks. January was OK but it's been hot as fuck all February with no signs of changing. It's too damn early in the year for it to be 87 degrees. Plus hurricanes and mosquitoes.

New Mexico is hot as fuck in the summer but starts getting cool in the fall then stays cool all winter. That's all I want.

I'm 31 lol. Nothing short-sighted about it.

Don't worry user, your dream is beautiful

Moving to somewhere civilized.

>graduate
>get the job I'll enjoy doing
>marry my girlfriend and have kids
>buy nice shit
>travel
>raise kids not to be total pieces of crap
>die

Pretty basic, but what can you do.

To be happy.
I think I want normality.

OP said realistic

I don't need anybody to convince me of it but thanks. When people "grow up" they usually start appreciating the little things more, the kind they used to take advantage of.

Just trying to be supportive bud, most people on here are pretty cancerous.

> be mgtow with good grades
Buy a Ferrari. That's it.

within the next year:
complete international move
receive M.Sc.
marry love of life, maybe have kids

career:
still in the works

Don't have kids or get married. You'll get fucked over in the end

It's all good man, ain't even mad.

Getting a PhD in Genetics. Its my dream

fucking this

>get back into uni
>graduate
>work in IT
>maybe open up my own games studio
>get fit and stay fit
>fuck 8/10s
>never marry
>get one of those modern looking houses on the beach somewhere warm all year round
kinda on the fence between dying young and living long to see new cool shit get invented. but then again I've been smoking since I was 14 so I might not get to make that choice

I've been lurking this thread for a while, and i've come to the realization that I don't have any. Fuck

Facts

I wanna have a nice girlfriend to who becomes my wife then start a family with two kids and son and a daughter and be their perfect role model and have the perfect life

This. Don't want anything complicated.

Ha ha ha, yeah, publish. Fuck me. Typing too fast.

When you publish a book, at least you get an editor.

Those are not goals, those are unrealistic dreams that none of you are currently trying to accomplish

Mine used to be not get or acquire any debt or loan. Understandably, that’s not realistic.

Now, it’s to have as little drama as possible around me. Boring life but it’s somewhat peaceful.

Same here. Wanting the perfect nuclear family.

>get a job and get fit
>unrealistic dreams

holy shit user why so little faith in yourself?

That's acutally fucking good. Every day I'm a witness to people being crushed by debt/leases. My family has been able to be out of that shit so have I and I'd like to keep it that way. And for my kids some day.

Yeah, so why are these unrealistic dreams?

Was it my retire at 50, or the write and publish a book?

Nice trips. What sort of disability?

This is my goal

I'll never again it though because I'm not doing anything about it besides dreaming

I also used to never one to pick up any loans, but i want to buy property and with the current 0% interest policy and the ability to lower your tax rate because monthly payments are tax deductible i can actually safe a fuckton of money in the long run.

Then it's not a girl and doesn't belong in this thread, I also wish I had a 25 inch Wang

I'm 18 and I dropped out at 16 because I became homeless and my girlfriend of three years left me for some one else. because I was homeless.
my only goal is to make music and do drugs, but now the world is oversaturated with those kinds of people and its annoying. so now i'm kinda lost, I have a new girlfriend but It seems like I just kept nodding my head yes and found myself in a relationship. Theres really no point in doing anything, but that's just me. It was nice to see other people's goals. I used to want to marry my Ex and start a family, own a house, have a hobby you know, some quite life. doesn't help that I'm from the hood. I'm too smart to be here, but dealt the wrong cards.

I'd also like a Countach.

I'm going to be the first man to take a shit on mars.

The Countach is a shitty car anyway. Yeah, they look cook but have you ever sat in one? Find a car show or something, you'll see what I mean, on the driver's side both legs are kind of shunted over to the right-hand side. It's very uncomfortable.

If you think it'll get you women, again, no. Women don't care much about cars, particularly older cars - they're only interested in the car as an indicator of wealth. Most don't know what to make of an old sports car.

This. I've got about 250k saved towards it. Hopefully by the time im 35 I can pull the trigger. It's how I grew up and how I want to raise my family.

you've got more time to make music if you spend less time doing drugs
>inb4 the drugs inspire me
if youve been a dope fiend as long as you say you have then you've probably been inspired enough its time to start working with what youve learned

>get married
>start a family

That's it.

Continue to enjoy fishing, everything else is a bonus.

>get married
more like get fucking cucked by the system

Have sex before 40. Time is running up.
> inb4 'BUY A WHORE, faggot'

BUY A WHORE, faggot.

BUY A WHORE, faggot.

BUY A WHORE, faggot

BUY A WHORE, faggot .

it's really funny to read through this thread. i once had goals that went from having a great life, to having a life, to wishing for peaceful death, to just fucking end me.

nevertheless i have this warm feeling reading this thread knowing probably not one of you will have your dreams come true.

No, you get a Countach, because it's a Countach. Most girls can't tell a VW from a Mercedes so fuck that. Wanting classic cars is alright I think.

Damn I love those hotel rooms, you can totally spy on ppl with binoculars and night vision at night.
Me and my childhood friend use to look at the ppl below us and make up stories for them.

yeah i feel you, I'm pretty good at it. I spend everyday doing music while i do drugs. but I just quit xanax, it was hard. I can't go without smoking weed for more than a few hours or I have a total anxiety attack. I've been smoking weak ass weed to try to ween off it though. I feel like If I don't make it in music I wont go anywhere. I have loads of mental problems and it just doesn't seem fair. Everythings harder for me. But I work really hard. I had a job too but they fucked me on my last paycheck. Didn't even tell me place was closing. IDK I know theres no such thing as movie fairy tale stories, and that life is all up to you. My perspective just gets fucked up every so often.

get a wife and have some children and idk not get cucked i guess

become billionair or at least really really rich, doing things i love, like art, acting, philosophie, havin fun! good sexlife, good health, become probably immortal if possible ( tech. singularity) otherwise life as long as possible.

first realistic short term goals: doing a good job at my current work, to write my thesis in that company when i am back from my england semester, then finish my duo bachelor with 2,4-2,7 and the other one with 1,7-2,5 till mid of the next year. Oh, and to stay in shape, is important for my life / happieness and aswell a short term goal to hold my current awesome body or improve it a little

>only realistic ones

anything is possible

good goals. 2nd goal is really important for me aswell.
1st goal probably, i also safe as much money as possible right now, but dont know if i'd buy montages without credit / would spend my money on it ( by side of the side costs for the contract and stuff).

getting a gf

do two chicks at the same time

my goal is to be happy

>only realistic ones

>no one replied

I am doomed.

Finding someone who understands me
>only realistic ones
nvm then

Why would you want to live in Dubai? It has zero culture, history or anything worth living for. Just malls selling brands and a bunch of asshats abusing human rights.

JUST DO IT! start with something. while your drive to work, listen to teaching cds for languages.

If you want to learn math/physics. dont do it alone, search people for it. probably evening study, that will give you more motivation

for your finance targets, try to safe as much money as possible. for sure its possible you be lucky , but if not, you'll need own money to invest, even if it hurts really bad !

its possible user...improve communication skills, increase pool of people you have conversations with...maybe slight but you have some influence...keep trying, try to enjoy that part, incorporate 'failure' as learning

this post is too edgy for me

For the prozzies. Whatever you want: African, Russian, Southeast Asian, Middle Eastern, European, Chinese. Dubai is at the center of it all.

Source?

>I am pretty much unable to achieve any of the above.

that's your problem, you won't archieve anything with that attitude.
you can archieve anything you want, tell yourself that

me neither

Borrowing money and using it to make more money before you have to give it back is basically the only way to get rich.

If you’re not borrowing from someone, someone is borrowing from you (interest on savings).

Once you see it like that you’ll realise that you’re throwing money away by being scared of it.

Ofc if you borrow money for something that doesn’t actually make you money, like a car or other depcreciating asset, you’re an idiot.

I found a person that will be teaching my Russian. I am starting tommorow.

I am saving even 20-25% every paycheck. Still got shit after 3 years of working.

I can;t find a good job... I would love to start writing, but how?

I am very "swingy". SOmetimes I am like "I can do everything" but then I try and I want to cry.

Pay down my debt, pay off my house eventually, save enough for retirement and to get my kids some kind of post secondary education.

Get somewhat fit
Find a short haired girl with which I could rest in silence
Keep the pace and challange in the professional life

My work is my life. Im happy there and all I want after that is not to lose my health and find a kindred spirit that I would still like and not merely tolerate after a month

My realistic goals:
Bench press - 170kg
Squat - 240 kg
Deadlift 260kg

I want to be well established. By that I mean have money saved up , have a well paying job , live happily or whatever. I want to finish school , have a good education for said job. To have useful skills , travel, eat good , be fit , have good credit. Or just die. I wake up feeling despaired every morning not knowing what can happen to me or others around me .

I want to be a good example.

Loaning for cars,tvs,phones,tablets,laptops etc. That's the retarded shit. You basically get nothing back from that shit.

Yall need a new word in your vocabularies
> Ikigai

You're the one who creates those reasons. :)

>Build a cozy fallout shelter in my backyard with enough ressources to last a lifetime (guns, farms,...)
>Build a tiger II functional replica in my backyard too.
>Wait for the happening.

be important for someone at least once
waking up without been in pain
be happy
have my own house with a dog
have a job that i like and that last mors than 3 years

I want to do that too.

Work in the field of mental health. Hopefully change a few lives

BE A WHORE, fgt

That hardly ever works. Depression maybe.

Run a moderately successful business so ill never have to work for someone

Find a nice girl

Be remembered as a hard worker

I'm 21 right now, no degree, making 120k a year as an appsec engineer at a fortune 100.

Short term / easy goal: buy 100k condo, paid in full, before I turn 24.

Mid term / medium goal: senior / lead / management role before I turn 27.

Long term / hard goal: Make Forbes' 30 under 30 before I turn 30.

I am hoping to witness the advent of talking dogs.

For me, I want to make a webcomic and be known as that guy who made that one comic.

im kinda gonna get that without wanting it. last month the doc said i have 20 years left to live if im lucky. im turning 32 next month

This sounds edgy af but i am tired of trying. It's not like i got no communication or social skills, it's just that when things go further than the usual "how was your weekend"-smalltalk i am afraid of opening up to others and rather keep to myself.
I tried so many times to communicate that to people i care about and in return got bullied and excluded and as i grew older got looked down upon. I just don't want to talk about anything personal with anyone anymore.

I want to be a carpenter and open my own workshop one day.
I want to go to Iceland.
I want to buy a motorcycle: Honda VF700S Sabre.
I want to finally meet someone who will love me for more than half a year. Oh wait, only realistic ones, right?
That's it

my only goal in life is to die as quick as posible

My doctor told me there would be no way for me to live til I was 40 when I was 20. I'm 56 now and he's dead.

20 years is a lifetime. Lil Peep's lifetime anyway. Spend the time wisely and you'll do more than most people ever will.

find someone who loves me, maybe be happy again

well u need motivation too..

find a job and live alone

I want to have another ffm threesome before I die. Last one was 2 years ago. Starting to think it was a once in a lifetime thing.

Make a bunch of babies. I found an extremely submissive girl I plan to marry and breed. She is making good money as an engineer and I work on houses. She wants to pay her debt off, save up a large amount of money and have a ton of kids. All I have to do is be good to her lol in a few years I plan to just dump load after load in her and have a loving family. I realized I wanted kids after looking into the eyes of my new nieces and nephews

depends on ur standards for the girls

doc said i have some heart problem and it started to affect my memories for the last couples of years. i have hard time remembering simple things like when i was young i use to love anything space related. now i cant even remember the name or the position of the planets.

and it did some shit to my body. he said i have the inside of a 68 yrs old man who have heart problems.
i just want to find the will to hero myself but knowing me i will miss myself and become trap inside my body with a tube in my arse to help me breathe

idk if i could live alone forever

kids are expensive

Dude we are the most civilized nowadays.
Do you really think yurup and burgstan are anywhere better? They are on their downfall, we learned to live in the shit, there is only one way for us, up and go! POCKETMYTH PRESIDENT!

I felt like this my entire life. People in college wondered why I never hung out with them outside of class and breaks. People at work say the same shit. I only ever opened up to one person, my wife. Oddly enough we are nearly the same. Now we just spend 100% of the time we aren't at work together. We couldn't be happier. We've been married now for 10 years. She'll be giving birth to our son in 2 months.

where are you

Get married to hot teenager.
Have a little girl.
Feed her my semen daily and train her to be my cumslut.

I think that's part of my issue. I want it to be as good as last time. Last time it was with my ex gf (22) and an 18 year old. I'm getting old though. I was 28 then and I'm 30 now.

I prefer live alone instead been surrounded by toxic people (family included)

i mean you must have had good charisma to pull that off, and luckily that doesn't go away easily

ive met good people..they always leave, i guess im the toxic one

350 hp wrx. That is all

What do you do that they tend to leave. If you don't mind me asking?

I want to have enough money to be financially stable and not have to worry about funds. I don't necessarily need to be rich. Somewhere around the ~$70k/year range would be fine and is more than obtainable.

I want to do a bit of traveling. Mostly around the country and maybe a bit abroad.

Learn to play a couple of instruments and make my own music (playing guitar now)

Own a cabin or some property out in the woods where I can get away every once in awhile

Work some sort of fulfilling job that nets me enough money to afford the aforementioned things while also leaving me enough free time to have some time to myself.
I don't know. I'm not hyper ambitious like some people are. I want to live modestly, but in comfort and without much worry. I'd like to try and give back as much as I can and help out my fellow man. It feels that intentions only go so far and money is necessity in order to accomplish a lot of things.

that's for the state to take care of

I'm working on an heroing as well. They say death is like taking off a tight shoe. Only a euphoric retard thinks that one is one's body. There is other side just behind the veil where most of the cool shit's likely going on and this life is prolly like a school. But us mortals are supposed to stay dumb in order to appreciate this life without being aware of the greener grass until the fated time is ripe. But since you're about to die anyway why not open your third eye to the divine as it manifests in the not-immediately-obvious ways that it does..dreams, intuition, psychedelics, spirituality..and prepare for the inevitable waiting just around the corner. Open your mind in order to overcome fear of death. Tbh death is just around the corner for all of us but the sheep are oblivious to how short the mortal life really is. Seems like you no longer are oblivious though (if you aren't trolling), heh.

Internet should never be taken seriously.

You are really lucky user
I wish you the best for your son :)

i think im too clingy or maybe too attention seeking, ive learned to leave people alone periodically even if they dont ask

if people don't accept you as you are then fuck them

Seem fine to me. I think you don't know how to take action. But that's about it.

>Get a flat/house
>Get married
>Kids

Dull, but whatever. Oh, I also have like £66k in savings (gifted/inheritence from my parents thanks to equity release on the house) with more on the way. What should I spend/invest it in?

take action? whenever i confront people it ends poorly

did all the decadent shit between 15-30.
alcohol, gambling, drugs, masturbation, video games, junk food (plenty of sugar), tinder-fucking, sleep-ins, thoughtless consumption, antidepressants, drugs, late awake, etc etc

matured and got off all of the above and instead started:
- eating healthy
- only drinking water
- regular exercise
- meaningful hobbies
- few but close social relations
- responsible economic planning
- less and less electronics / shitposting

the older I get the less I require really.
I used to want it all, its not what I want anymore.
My dad is the happiest man I'll ever know. He has never owned a car or a home in his life. Rented his entire life and always took the train to work. He is a great shape at 60+ years. So energetic and positive. I always ask what makes him so happy and he points out the things I just mentioned. He takes care of his health, he finds meaning in small things, he enjoys and cherishes great company. Travels when he feels like it. Reads a good book now and then, takes a long bike ride, cooks a nice meal (been a chef for over 40 years) and takes a glass of wine and then thats it. There is no secret really.

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

M A R S

write my books, direct at least a movie and make 3 videogames.

Find a girl who will actually go ass to mouth

Give me an example

a couple weeks ago i wanted to mend my friendship with someone but the conversation just made things worse, before that they said let me know if you ever wanna talk, and after they said that they would talk to me when they were ready... i still see them around, i say hi but they just look at me and mumble yeah or say nothin

You can't solve your problems, if you run away from them. Confront yourself and stop being someone aren't. Enjoy things and be happy!

That happens. Give them time. Find those people who don't mumble. Find those who can listen.

Don't give much into it. Everyone is different. Maybe something serious happened to that person. You can't help everyone. All you can do is try.

Engineering

i will keep looking, sometimes its just hard to let people go if they made you so happy in the past

dont worry im not trolling or trying to be edgy.
im not scared of dying at all. it just the most normal and natural thing that have happen to everything and will still happen billions of years after our sun would go supernova.

i have always been the guy everybody who go toward to get advice and ask for help. im was know to always keep my composure when things happens. peoples told me how i keep my head up even after all the shit i have lived. i dont want to talk about it but let just say the only thing that never happen to me is getting rape and even there im nor sure

>Finish my degree in geochemistry
>buy a plot of land in the Northeast of the United States or southeast of canada
> build a green home based on my own knowledge and with as many resources I can aquire myself
> Start a family with my now GF
> Live modestly and in tune with nature without being a hippy freak (grow own food, hunt for small portions of diet, cultivate and manipulate land into food forests or for permaculture, raise animals, teach my kids how wonderful the world actually is)
>Maybe become a field ecology teacher or professor of some sorts and spread knowledge of nature to younger generations without grooming them into hippy liberal scum.

They made you happy then. Cherish that but don't carry it with you. The further away you're from the person you care about physically, the closer you are emotionally.

You sound pretty much like what a hippy sounds like, but much more angry

>im not scared of dying at all.
I see. normally everybody is at least a little scared of dying but maybe you are nonchalant/brave. have fun with whatever. and I hope you won't get raped before that 20y is up, unless you want

To work as little as possible.

>without being a hippy

Hey retard, you're a fucking hippy

i wish you luck, just received my M.Sc. in International Relations last October, still looking for a position. Stuck in a shitty job now. i keep looking, waiting for the tide to turn.

vital difference: hippies are overly optimistic at all times because they can't stand the thought of a world that isn't all rainbows and lollipops

Decent-paying job with responsibility and meaning, a wife who can sing for the kids, a house close to nature.

What? I don't know what would make you think that lol
Hippies can be annoying, but like you seem wierdly against them. I'm sensing some projection and insecurities buddy

Not that guy but I'd beg to disagree. A great deal of people here are not afraid to die. People often become so depressed and so unable to function they start to see death as a release.

>retire when i'm 44 with ~$100k passive income

At 4% SWR, that's a total portfolio requirement of $2.5MM.

What age are you and how far into that requirement are you?

Become a neurosurgeon and make a decent amount of money, enough for my mother to live a life of luxury because of how bad i fucked her life up by being born. to pay her back for all the shit she did for me, all the while being a single mom. To thank her for giving up her career as a deaf ed teacher to get two jobs to support me. I want her to be able to retire, and for her to be proud, as if I was a worthwhile investment. I love you mom. Ill do it. Ill make it there.

Where/what is that depicting?

>500k yearly salary bonus included. I am a finance graduate and my dad is super connected so I think I'll make it maybe when I'm 40.

Shit tax bracket. You're fucked.

I’ll solo the AT with you, brother.

To hang myself but I’m to poor for the materials and have nothing to hang myself from in my apartment

Shoe laces

To be able to walk into a resturant and order what I would like to eat without having to check the price first.

graduate from my electronic engineering career
marry
and live the good ol american dream in Florida

Not sure how tax brackets work in your country, but the highest here is >180k, so if I wanted to be in a lower tax bracket I'd have to be making shitty money. But yes effective tax at 500k is ~40%. At least I'll have solid passive income.

That ain’t gonna hold me I’m 6’3 201lbs

Finish senior year of HS, get a job and take a gap year for finances to move, move the next year to Seattle, WA, U.S.A. Then I'll start my physics degree.

wearing my new buttplug (5") for atleast 4 hours without pain and then move on to bigger things

Is your passive income also taxed?

Belt

I hope you achieve your dream, user.

Its a very good state.

Own a piece of land with no neighbors, get a couple of miniature horses and fuck the hell out them every chance I get.

Build a bomb proof, fire proof, and weather proof stone, steel, and concrete house that I will pass on and my children and childrens children will eventually live in. My will is going to stipulate that they can rent it out but never sell it.

That will would be invalid. Look up the rule against perpetuities.

Not in Australia cuz

your will will mean nothing when you are dead.

Im young and not rich but i dont have to worry about money, own my own place and life is comfy.
But dont really have any goals theyve all been achieved.
Shit.

Lmao I'm done for today.

My bad. 5 seconds on Google
findlaw.com.au/faqs/3173/trusts-and-the-rule-against-perpetuities-an-explan.aspx

No goals i plan to live with my family now and stay fucking the government till death

>Travel far away, alone.
>Make a solo-album and publish it. No matter how bad
>Start a company

>complaining about having vagin and bob

Wrong thread

I want to be Happy in Paraguay.

youtu.be/414TmP12WAU

impregnating as many women as possible and have the satisfaction of knowing my genetics are out there

Have you guys ever watched this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pab7epkc1k0

Subscribe for more shit like this.

fuck i feel you user, thats the dream. when i was little i used to think (still do) that my wildest rich fantasy would be to walk into a supermarket and load up my trolley without ever checking the prices

make enough of an impact on people so that when I die people will actually give a shit, be sad and show up to my funeral

I wanna get outta debt. Only $10k left to go.

You have made bad financial decisions.

Realistically I'll probably kill myself within the next 3 months.

>Complete my Harvard degree
>Work up the IT ladder
>Have children
>Encourage children to follow science
>Support them every step of the way, that my father did not

Up to 80 years is fine with me homie

Debt isnt always a bad choice m8

Write several good books.

Own property at some point.

Be at peace with my past, confident about my future, and skilled at dealing with self-hatred.

Have a partner that I love more than myself.

And thats it.

So youd rather rent for 30 years and save up instead of just getting a loan and paying off your debt instead of rent? Dumb cunt

Retire
Buy a bait shop on a lake
Grow old cooking eggs in the morning for my buddies talking fishing and selling bait.
Hopefully grandkids come down in the summer to spend the summer on the lake.

It's the little things we need that make the most for us.
I like it, user

Found the blood-sucking Jew banker.

I own my own house free and clear and went to work for the cable company right out of high school.

This

Feelsbadmen

be an entrepreneur, retire in my 30's, learn about a lot of things, have a nice house on some land in a beautiful rural area with some animals. as to social life, i'm fine with being alone, if i find good friends that's good, i don't need a sexual partner.

graduate film school and do something in the industry

maybe make something of my own

have some level of creative direction anyways

trap myself

Get sexy android.

become a really fucking good programmer, write code for one of the huge software companies by 30, fuck a 9+/10 at least once in my life

Better ways to make money in medicine than be in residency forever then take call forfuckingever

help people

"We of course you have credit with us. it's only 15% APY"

good answer user

I want to get Rad.

>get faithful asian or white wife
>move to safe quiet city
>have money
>have kids
>play videogames
>listen to music
>travel
>get fit/
>have real anime girls
>?
thats about it
sounds comfy

being a nigger

this guy gets it

feels user. been there

win lotto. so dont need to work for shit money

> land a stable job when I graduate soon
> get my own place

I stress about that shit. I love what I'm studying but I just don't think school is adequately preparing me. But I am my worst critic after all; I try to tell myself I just have unrealistic standards of skill for entry level positions.

>make at least $60,000 per year
>have a house or nice apartment
>have a wife who I am genuinely attracted to and in love with

I doubt I'll get any of that before I kill myself

Work in IT, user. The money is there and they are screaming for more help.

i really really like this post
do you mind if i save it?

is that about what your dad makes now?

>Get married
>Raise a family
>Be a good father and husband
>Be there for my wife and children
>Be everything my parents weren't

To Have one of those interstate sized gas station sign (pic related) in my back yard and watch as cars circle my block looking for the missing gas station.

lol

I wrote it down with four other goals because "You're more likely to accomplish goals you write down." All of them have been accomplished except this one.

But seriously why don't you just buy a whore, faggot.

get a job that pays at least 15 an hour

Shoot up local school

>rolls 15

the universe has a unique sense of humor

Short Term:
>create and maintain a good routine (8 hours of sleep, wake up at 6:00 am, gym, time to study)
>lose skinnyfuck appearance and tack on muscle
>get into med school

Long Term:
>join the Marines as an officer
>be a trauma surgeon
>married happily
>two story or more house in Charleston,SC (comfy)
>at some point buy a small beach house in Hawaii

when i retire from my government job ill be making ~70k pension, i also buy rental properties. by the time i retire ill have more than enough

what are you going for?

work hard to hold up any woman isn't on my plans, that's what I know.

kill myself and I'm failing

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.

CS and Maths

I just want to be "normal", have friends, find balance between work / social life / healthy management. But the lack of motivation and purpose kills me.

I see guys saying that dream of exotics car, man, I'll tell you, the moment you buy it, won't be that cool

It isn't for some of us, for some of us that marriage is the horse. And the only reason to get a goddamn cart in the first place.

Are you twelve

You've never owned nice things.. I use think like this until I began making incredible money and could afford such items. Wouldn't trade where I'm at right now for anything.

All I want is for a man-hating tumblrina to sit on my face.

Owning nice things is less important than not having to work.

To eventually die.

Yup, everyone thinks this until they experience the true comfort and luxury money brings. Coming from a middleclass home and moving into lower class living destroyed me, dude.

I own a condo in the best place in town and have a 70's muscle fucking gorgeous car. I know, it's not the same, but draws attention like hell.

It's is not that full-fulling, at least for me

I want to write excellent poetry. It's my own damn laziness getting in the way

Elon Musk posts here?

No shit? I'm going for Maths as well.
What the fuck are you doing here, user?
I'm here too, but that's not the point!

what the fuck was that

>possibly move to Japan after I get my computer science and business degree
>Start a business related to software either way
>Get rich

Shit nigger sounds good where can I sign up to be your partner

my instagram page to get 1000 followers. Follow @familyfriendlynoah on ig niggers

69 says follow

that goal could be accomplished in like 1 week wtf u doin?

>Wouldn't trade where I'm at right now for anything.
even for MORE money??

My biggest dream was to just live somewhere in europe like france or britain and write poetry and paint but thats never going to happen and im just going to do house renovation and kill myself before i grow older

Same. an apartment in a rainy city is all i want with a happy marriage but even that just seems so out of reach

Join the French foreign legion. I was in the army when I was younger and i want to get back in but i can't.

I live in New Mexico. Don't move here it sucks. There's tons of crime and nothing to do. The weather is changing also. Last year it was usually freezing in the winter and now it stats around 40-50 degrees. Though if you do move here look at the expensive houses by Valley high school.