WWYD thread. Brutal

WWYD thread. Brutal.

I would ask her interests, talk about literature, I would then take her to dinner and after that I would take her to my place. Then I would take my dick out and masturbate, I would cum to my hand and show her how pathetic I am, she would find me disgusting and leave my house. Then I would take a whole bottle of sleeping pills while masturbating for the second time.

more?

i'm into snuff, how brutal you'd like your story?

As far as you want

I was arriving at this fancy party when I stumbled upon this beautiful in this dress with her tits barely covered. When she left to the bathroom I followed her, she was sitting with her panties down, taking a piss, so I broke into the little room and punched her on her face to knock her out, i'd lock the room and start striping her naked, then i would grab her by her hips and leaving her head fall over the toilet, ass i pound her tight vagina her head is being soaked by her own urine, i cum inside her and leave her there, naked, covered on disgusting shit, passed out, ready to take another cock.

Kill Melissa as you torture her.

Poop in the pool then push them in

moar?

What would you do to this teacher?

bump

That hair is amazing, moar.

This little slut needs to be taught a lesson

whos she?

Wwyd? Show me your sick mind. No kills/gore

She's Melissa.

Really pretty.

And great body, yes, there are nudes if you write a pretty good one.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I’m not into that, just wanted to see moar of her.

Well, glad you liked her.

Gf wwyd

Age?

20yo by now

Wow.

Plant my American Steed Seed into their latin honeypots and raise some based bleached ninos

Nice tits to fuck, let her gag on my cock and cum inside her mouth

Yeah, she’s realky pretty.

Do whatever you want to her. Just let me see.. or read it.

More full body

Naked?

Cute skinny blonde.

does this work?

only if I read a good snuff story about her.

Well i'd love to pull down this dress to her ankles in public. But only after i'd remove all her underwear, cover her from tits to pussy in cum, and write cumslut all over her belly

I want to get her drunk, take her home, bend her over something, and just fuck her until I can't cum anymore.

you like karina user?

I like her tight body that needs to be used and broken.

cum on face and tongue.

wwyd to her tight body user?
this sweet looking girl took my virginity too

>post prom
>party, everyones drinking
>my bud and i were hanging out with an old friend we havent seen in a while
>his girl gets drunk
>like, really drunk
>my bud is kinda drunk too and he wanted to keep talking to old friend so he asked me to take her home
>she was still in prom dress
>helped her in car, started driving her home
>as i drove her home she kept talking, kept going on and on about my friend and how great he was to her
>she mentioned how much he cared about me as a friend and that he teased me for still being a virgin
>we both laughed but she started questioning me
>parked in her apartment complex, its a bunch of town houses so privacy in late night conditions
>we stopped to talk in the parking spot
>eventually started talking about not even kissing a girl
>she looked like she felt sorry for me
>really feeling myself, told her i always liked her
>was kind of true, her legs and ass are amazing
>eventually started making out with her
>feeling her amazing legs in her satin dress
>eventually feeling her tits over her prom dress
>shes drunk and horny still
>i know its wrong but ifirst time i kissed a girl
>ask her "who's home right now?"

>
I would pound it from the bwhind over and over again

for an asian she has a nice and tight ass too

Wwyd to these huge tits

Give me your worst

Wwyd with my gf user?

She does fuck other guys when im working or on a business trip.its a nympho girl

Be rough. She loves it

anyone?

does she do anal?

At a fourth of july party, I'd drag her into the bathroom after she gets sloppy drunk. I'd finger her and suck on her tits before fucking her against the toilet.

she did with her (now ex) boyfriend. whenever he didnt have a condom. needless to say he forgot condoms a lot

i'd put my pee pee inside her wee wee until i do big cume and get her pregernet.

I can just imagine the grip of her tight ass.

stuck a finger in it when she took my virginity, it was amazing

get a bj from her?

Moar.

Shove her head onto my dick. I'd tell her if she bites I'm knocking her teeth out.

no, i was too excited to get fucking that we didnt really tdo much foreplay. my friend, her ex said she gave great bj's though

Wwyd ?

Wwyd to slut Honor?

She looks like she could take big ones in her mouth

how many can we get in her at the same time?

constant split roasting her and dping.

She is really into the no bra. She must like her nips played with

Put her hair in pigtails. Strip her naked and put her in a fishnet body suit. Put her on her hands and knees. Grab a pigtail and use it as a leash. Walk her like a dog in public, anal beads sticking out of her ass for a tail. (And she is actually more like a pet pig than a dog) After I take her for a walk we go into an alley where I use her. I give her some good slaps to her head and face. Call her a cum dumpster and yell at her telling her to get my cock in her throat. Thrust my cock into the back of her throat a couple times, then yank her head off my cock holding her pigtails tight and force her face into my ass. "EAT MY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUM DUMP". Push her head back and forth into my asshole, "STICK THAT TONGUE OUT WHORE!" Then I continue gagging the guts out of her until I cum deep into her throat. That is when I turn the pig around and pound her asshole like a rhino, as she screams and cries. *She doesn't get to orgasm, strictly skull fucking and anal ravaging.

It isn't a question. If you can make your cock fit in her asshole then she does anal.

What would you do to my wife?

wwyd

Fuckin faggot beta male cucks. Kys

shes loves losin the bra

She looks like the perfect fucktoy.