> reach down to get some puss
> she grabs my arm and tells me no
>wat
> really awkward for me the rest of the time
> just cuddle and kiss
>I even tried to fuck again same result
> what the fuck happened Cred Forums

>also fucked literally every time we went over what the fuck

What’s your definition of “your girl”? And how old are the both of you?

Chicks sexuality is very different than a guys sexuality, they experience no such things as blue balls etc.
They however get off on the relationship and emotional attachment which is what she's "abusing" you for.
Or she may try to appear "not easy to get" because that's what society (and a lot of males) want.

She might not wanna have sex but she probobly enjoys making out more or somthing... Depending on how old you both are it might be for the best.

I think she was just trying to turn you on enough to get you to run to her and make out or hang.

I dunno nigga, you asked? Talk to your "girl".

We aren't dating but we fuck and hang out a lot and I'm 20 she's 19

So you're just fwb? Did you talk and agree on it?

She might be slut shaming herself retroactively. She’s thought about what she’s been doing with you and would like more, but she’s taken away the sex aspect to a) see if you like her enough to go exclusive in order to get it back, and b) because she, being a female, suddenly felt guilty about what she was doing for no reason. Either way, it’s bullshit.

why dont you go home if she pulls that shit?

at least ask her directly what she means with sending you the photo and then saying no. dont make a thread on Cred Forums, we dont know.

She’s on her period, OP.

She shat herself and didn’t want u to find out

1. We aren't fwb she talks about dating but recently it's just been pushing me away.
2. Yes it is a lot of fucking bullshit.
3. Yeah, you're right I just hoped someone here might know what the fuck is going on.

She wants to date you. You don't want to date her I assume. If I'm right she caught a case of them feels. She's craving what you don't want to give her. Either break it off till those feelings are gone or give her a shot. It's not going to get better. That's just my experience though.

Yeahhh I wanted to for a while but while she was talking about how much she liked me a while ago she was also fucking two dudes. She dropped them both but naturally I don't trust her at all.

Wasn't her period lmao she tells me when she's on that.

dumbass, nobody here is gonna know what's going on based on some vague outline...

Maybe the problem is you're the type of sperg who actually goes on Cred Forums asking "how come girls don't like it when you grab em by the pussy?"

You might suck at kissing, she might be afraid of jesus, you might have BO, she might be afraid of being a slut.

Here's a fucking novel ideal: TALK TO HER

"hey, I noticed you flirt with me but it seems like you have some limit or something holding you back? can you tell me about it so I can understand"

maybe it's some shit you can work through...great, do so and bang her.

maybe it's something you can't like muh jesus...if so, just find someone else.

jfc

also a girl wanting your dick once or twice doesn't mean she's always gonna want it every time ...or want it forever.

I don't know what to tell you. Did you agree to be exclusive before then? If not you can't exactly blame her, which I might get shit for saying. I've had to go fuck other girls because of my fwb. I caught a case of them feels and it was the only thing that kept me sane.

that's not how you respond to people on Cred Forums. makes your whole thread looks fake. so sage.

A. How do you do it then
2. Yes I come and ask for something for answers for something that didn't even happen
III. Is this better :^)))))

Plus it's just some dates, not like you're marrying her.

you're a funny guy

got em

same thing happened to me recently. brought some lady over to my place, we were cuddling, making out it was quite romantic.... i go for the goods and she just instantly gets turned off and the rest of the night was so awkward and dumb. worst part was a nasty snow storm came out of nowhere i couldn't drive her home, so she had to stay over night. after countless hours of thinking why she did that all i can conclude is she was either a lesbian tying out dick, or i just fucked up lol. never heard from her again...