Why do grown adults wear diapers?

Why do grown adults wear diapers?

No shame if they have a health problem

You mean without a physical condition?
It's mental illness.

Thats what I thought. If you dont have something fucked up with your body, there is no reason to have to wear a god damned diaper after 2 years old.

so I never miss an amazing thread like this...

beats me but I'm grateful for it

Thats just weird to see

Probably problems with their digestion

The make pills for that.

I wore adult diapers when I was about 14, involved in a car crash, glass lacerated my asshole a little bit, but the main issue was I couldn't walk very well and my insides were all fucked up, and when it takes 5 minutes to walk 12 feet you appreciate something catching the shit you can't hold

Wearing them as a fetish though? Just lie on some tracks and wait for the train to come.

They make it look like a fetish but its actually a health problem. They do this because they are embarrassed to admit that they are unhealthy and they shit themselves.

>ITT :Cred Forums is full of autists

It's fun to mess yourself, especially in public

because they love sitting in a pile of their own piss and shit all day. cannot an will never take any of these faggots seriously no matter how eloquently they are in convincing me they are not retarded

To avoid embarrassment.

because they can't hold it in, dumbfuck

this shit has been disproved by NSHL back in early 2000s. Very small percent of diaper people are fetishists or mentally unstable. Retardation of your prematural cells in your brain makes you think of wearing diapers as a mental issue. Maybe that retardation is the only menal illness here, so you're not better and you're worse. I don't wear diapers but they look comfortable and pissing yourself is not a problem with one of those.

That's it I'm done

She pooped?

>pissing yourself is not a problem with one of those.
Are you seriously so fucking lazy that you'd rather piss yourself than walk to the fucking toilet?

I walk to toilet almost every time, it's just that it always leaves a few incomprehensible pissdrops.

Its mainly girls that are lazy. They usually just piss their pants or in their pad. Every girl does it.

How many actual girls have you met? That isn't even remotely true.

because they cannot deal with the challenges of being an adult, so when met with pressure instead of stepping up, they run away to a time where there were pampered and without responsibilities. Basically they are weak retards

No