Does anyone else fantasize about fucking your sister?

Does anyone else fantasize about fucking your sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how could entertaining these sick fantasies do anything good for your mind?

Nope. Got five sisters. I think these fantasies are for loners with no siblings. Sisters are just annoying, obnoxious cunts.

>fucking bitch has stolen the loom bands I like to put at the base of my ballsack when jacking and used them to secure her plaits

this is the low level shit that makes you wish you were an only child.

>fantasize about fucking your sister?
I'd like to Fuck your sister.

I have three sisters, would definitely bone the youngest (19)

I've fucked someone's sister but I don't fantasize about fucking my own. What the fuck, OP.

My sister is a fat bull dyke with eyebrow piercings and eminem hair

Is there any more of her? My goodness.

Also, no sisters. Deff would bang my sister-in-laws though for whatever that's worth.

go on...

So do you fantasize about her fucking you with a strap-on?

Who would bone a heifer like that, she would have to be sexually attractive

For the love of fucking god, sauce and MOAR

Anyone that says no has ugly sisters

Both my sisters are hot and I have thought about it

>who would bone
nobody, since lesbians don't have dicks

this but i still love my sisters

I don't, but yeah, i'm sure a lot of her acqaintances do.

show penis

this is my sister, so yes

Take ecstazy with her. You two will have fun

>ecstazy

NO WAY! My sis is a obese ugly feminazi. Wouldn`t even fuck her with a niggers dick.

Alice_white on reddit

>(You)

Do step sisters count?

When we were kids, my sister and I used to sixty-nine. I'd lie on my back and she's lay face down on top of me with her sweet little hairless squirrel right at my mouth. I was fifteen and she was 11. She gave the best head - she could swallow my cock right down to the base. I still remember feeling the muscles in her abdomen spasm as she came. Getting hard right now just thinking about it.
We never fucked, though. And as time went by, we gave each other head less and less. It never adversely affected our relationship and we never talk about it these days, it's just like kid stuff we grew out of when we started dating other people.

Nope. They have to be in your blood ;)

My sister is a cam girl. I get off more on the fact that she's slutting it up for complete strangers more than her body itself.

No-one fantasizes about fucking my sister, shes a fat ugly munter with the brain of a bovine potato. Now you sister might be a better bet .. post pics and I'll rate m8.

Wowowow, tell more 'bout that please! How did it all started?

man thats always been my fantasy

to find my sister on a cam site and pay her to do stuff for me (without her knowing its me)

Front page headline court case in the making, one day your sister will make the decision that she wants a little more attention and let slip, and then my good user .. you will be in the deepest smelliest pile of shit you ever imagined and then some.

Nope.
The idea of incest makes me sick to my stomach.
The fuck is wrong with you?

>have five sisters
>have banged two of them
>one when we were young (me 14 / her 9)
>one when she was in college and I had just gotten divorced

Can’t do that, don’t want to expose her like that

I was laying on my bed jerk in off one Saturday morning and she walked in on me. It was pretty fucking awkward, but she was a kid and curious, and wanted to know what I was doing and why. I tried to explain to her how great an orgasm felt but who has the words for that when you're talking to an 11 year old? So I told her to take her panties off and lie on the bed, and I ate her out. I don't think she came, but she did say it felt pretty good. I felt really guilty about it and shooed her off, but I was rock hard and I think it took me two rounds to finally get my dick soft again.
A couple days later she knocked on my bedroom door before coming in, and asked me if I could do "that thing to her hoo hoo" again. This time, she really let herself go. She wrapped her legs around my head and nearly crushed my fucking skull squeezing me when she came. And then she offered to return the favor. I kind of guided her through it the first time and pulled out of her mouth when I shot my load. It went over her head and onto my pillow, lol.
After that, we made it a mutual thing where we sixty-nined instead of "taking turns," and she started going deep when I came so she could swallow it.
Jesus, I'm gonna have to go rub one out to the memories.

Strange thing is:
I actually fantasize about someone fucking his sister.
But in real life, I never fancy my own sister, and I don't remember she gave me any boner, even thought I saw her fully naked at the very age I discovered my sexuality. And I will not say my sister was ugly by that time.
(Sorry m8 no vids or pics I'm too old for that).

Brotherhood is a weird thing

I doubt that, dude. I'm an oldfag. This all happened a long-ass time ago. We're both married and have full, happy lives and she isn't fishing for any "attention" from me.

Amazing bruh

No, but I do fantasize about fucking the girl in OP, moar?

check & learn to read posts of those before you

fuck ya

Got to say on the ccntrary that I still fancy the breast of her best friend, that were display to me at the same period.

Nigger I'm not scrolling through an entire "would you fuck your sister" thread for sauce, if I didn't catch it in the skim it's up to know it alls like you to do the work for me

I don't know, it's never come up in conversation with anyone yet. How do you know my sister?

Whatever browser you’re using has a search feature you dumb faggot

And I also have dumb faggots like you to link the posts for me when they think they can one up somebody.

I fantasize about fucking *your* sister.

I'd also like to point out the irony of you trying to tell me something you thought I didn't know in response to being called a know it all rofl

No.
I'm not that much of a degenerate.

I swear there's a thread like this every hour.

that's a man

/thread

Literaly everyone with a hot sister, if somebody says otherwise they are a faggot or they are lying

Your lying to yourself or your sisters are butt ugly

All the time.
Damn i wish i had a sister tho. Imagine having an endless supply of freshly worn panties in the laundry bin.
Fuck.

3 more plus mom and you get the family fucker achievement

Go for it user

Fuck no.

Never. I think for me there's a biological barrier that prevents me from feeling any sexual attraction to my relatives. Probably to prevent incest resulting in genetic defects.

I wish i had done when we were kids. Too late now dont see her. I still think about opportunities when we could have taken things further.

Two of my mates that I know of.

Lots of guys probably fantasized about fucking my sister.

How about your sister? Any guys fantasize about fucking her?

Or did you plan to ask - Does anyone fantasize about fucking THEIR sister? Then nope.

No u

this but i still love my sisters.

There isn’t sauce I’ve fucked multiple family memebers

I've got close - very close. At the last minute I snapped out of it, but had to spend the next few months convincing my sister to not snitch on me. It was scary as hell.

all the time OP

Once

pic is a Trap

What's the problem if you use protection?

I really wanna fuck my girlfriends sister if that counts. Sadly I have no siblings.

>being such a faggot user people fuck, all your female relatives have chocked on cock while men brutally pounded them into the mattress

I’m sorry sex disturbs you

No spoiler plz

It's the only way I can cum

Holy fuck you just brutally ass raped the English language

nah that's gross asf

my cousins however

Nope. Even thought my sister is a pretty woman I literally cannot see her as a sexual being.

No just my kid

well let's just say when my sister isn't home I use her used panties and a pic to fap to

do you have Parkinson's?

only when fapping

fpbp

*their

No, nobody does you fag.
Anyone that says they do obviously doesn't have a sister.

All three, yes, consistently fantasized about it, but I've only fucked my oldest sister and still do. Don't really remember how it started, but it definitely started when we were younger.

Even after she got married, we still fucked on the regular; damn near got caught by her husband. I was responsible for the most "recent" addition to her collection of kids. If I play my cards right tonight, I might add yet another.

She used to send me nudes and lingerie pics, but that was years ago, before smartphones, so I'm not sure where those pics are now. I love it when she wears lingerie, especially since she's so petite and I'm twice her size. Something about lingerie on her gets my rocks off. Man handling her is fun and she gets off on that shit.

Bro in law has no idea.

Also, she's half sister, so I guess kids only come out half retarded? I dunno.

Absolutely. Parent-child and inter-sibling incest lowers your baby's cancer risk by 25%
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/

>reddit

i've always wondered why brothers are so protective of their sisters. i grew up with all brothers so i couldn't tell if they were jealous or if they really thought they could keep them virgings forever lol.

tits or gtfo

I never understood that whole panty thing.

im a dude.

The smell drives men insane, related or not.

Okay. I'll have to take your word for it, it never does a thing for me.

all the time, she's a sexy little bitch

Meh. Maybe it's the weirdos like me then.

I'd probably do my sister

her pussy + sweat + body lotion scent makes me diamonds

too old, but she has a daughter!

i like the idea of that but then i see my sister and i just want to puke

Keep then virgins forever? Nope. It's just a protective instinct. Not sexual at all. But my siblings and I - brothers and sisters - all look out for each other, even now that we've all grown. Have since we were kids.

Can't call you a weirdo, given the range of human sexuality and also because I'm the guy who posted .

I see.

found the underage

I know a family in maryland that has been fucking each other for years. All of them. Uncles aunts you name it. Its crazy how they havent got caught yet.

Constantly

i was the eldest of 3 boys with a single mom looking after us.

one night, someone crept into my room and started playing with my dick. I pretended to be asleep and all of the sudden, playing turned to sucking. I was only 13 and wanted to fuck the shit outta mom right then and then. Keeping my eyes closed, i reached out for her closest tit.... and couldnt find it... panic set in, i threw the covers up to find my youngest [8yo] bro with my dick in his mouth! WTF!!! He was so embarassed, as was I.... but i was so hard! so i made him finish until my toes curled..... no cum yet!

The next day, I made him do it again... and he threatened to tell mom..... so naturally, i sucked him off and he was equally hooked.

for nearly a whole year we would 69 in the shower/bath... and then i came one day in his mouth and that was that.... fingered my first girl 2 days later and got my first blowie from a girl a month after that.... before you knew it, years had passed...

fast forward to my bachelor party and my brother is drunk as fuck and says..... hey..... was that shit real or was i just dreaming that stuff?!

Turned out, my mother had been fuckin my 8 year old bro a few times a week until he moved out at 17! .... no wonder he is such a ladies man...... and no suprise his GF of 3 years looks just like my mother!

>sweet, hairless, little squirrel
First time I’ve heard that one

Du wollen?

that’s quite an imagination you have little fella

Sister no way but my daughter I would fuck

Pics??

I came this close to getting into my sister-in-law's pants when we were both in our twenties. She was so fucking hot. She called me one time to fix her sink and when I got there she answered the door in red lingerie. Instaboner, but I told her I just couldn't cheat on her sister with her. Turning her down was the most difficult thing I had ever done. Were both in our fifties now, and she's a little thicker in the ass and thighs, but still mad attractive.

I don't have any sisters, but every single one of my female cousins is hot as fuck. I have fantasised about all of them at least once. IS have 8 in total (9 if you count the five year old but I'm not a pedo) and the ones that live in Australia are the hottest. They're the ones I've jacked off to, the rest I've just fantasised

How old is she? My ex fucked and still fucks her dad.

if only! that shit happened.

Only my step sister tbh

It truly does happen maybe not like that all the time. Its usually initiated by the adults and once it starts it never stops.

>If only that shit happened!
ftfy

No but I sure as hell would fuck you sister.

I never thought about it untill the past few weeks. I logged into her iCloud by mistake and there were pics in there of her sucking someones cock and bend over spreading her ass cheeks.... I probably should be disgusted but I got an instant hard on and have been fapping ever since. I really am hoping itll pass as its not good thinking that way.

And before you all ask for pic, no fucking way.

I fucked my cousin when she was 14 and I was 12. It only happened once, when my dad took us on a family visit to his sister's house. We were up in her room playing vidya, next thing I know she's got me pushed back on her bed and she's straddling my face. I barely knew what was going on because it the first time, and I jizzed the second she touched my dick. She was persistent, though.
And we almost got caught because when we came down for Sunday dinner, she couldn't stop giggling and making eyes at me, and I was terrified that my dad or my aunt would figure out what was going on.

>implying that matters

Your cousin was most likely doing her mom and dad as well.

pic or it didnt happen

My sister is a fucking cunt dude. It does not get better with age.

I visited the Australian cousins I mentioned when I was 11/12 ish. They were 13, 16, and 17 at the time. I had wet dreams in that fucking guest room about them. Jacked it in their shower too. This was a long ass time ago now. Sadly never fucked them because I kinda knew that it was socially "wrong". Probably never will because they're normal people who probably won't fancy a spot of cousin fucking anytime soon

She is 23 have been fapping to her for years now

I don't see anything wrong on fucking your sister. A mom is much more complex because she already taken and does not worth it generally.

nice rack

oh yes I do

My sister is 28 and I’m 25. She dressed me in girl clothes as a child and shit. When I hit middle school she became a complete cunt to me. She was always studying and never wanted to spend time together. These days she’s a PA and works most of the time when she’s not cucking her husband. So no I don’t want to fuck her.

Bet shes hot. Should have started something with her a long time ago. She'd be yours anytime you wanted her.

Maybe. I don't know. I don't care, either.

I'd do her. moar?

Not really sure why youd even lie about fucking a 9 year old.
You ok user?

need more pics

my brother has temper tantrums.

he's 20

Her 18th pic

It's me bitch I'm gonna fucking rape you

I wish I could cum on my sissy’s little face

my brother is downstairs eating dinner

no im not a inbred cracker woah

ur sister looks fucking goofy for sure

like a cartoon tard

my boner died instantaneously as i saw that derp looking shit

this is my brother. do what you do best Cred Forums

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter

You want a repeat of last time, you little cunt?

Lol

matters enough for you to respond

All day, every day

So defensive

welcome to Cred Forums enjoy your stay

no, but i do fantasize about fucking my daughter

hot piece of ass

Got any pics?

you cannot find me Kasey

not that i will share here....or anywhere.

That's probably someone's sister... Just not yours.

I would love to fuck my daughter as well I think its quite common but not many admit it

she so cute, wish i could face fuck her

Just body pics no face

fucking nice

It looks like her. It's the thought that counts.

she looks like a cross between lily collins and mckayla maroney

Not only are they fantasizing about it, they do it on a regular basis!

how old is yours? mine is 19.

She is 23 now I posted 2 pics but no face

Have u ever set up a spy camera to see her nude or seen her dressing

hate to be that guy but can i get u h h h s a u c e?

no. her and i live in different states

Damn that sucks so you do not even get to smell her used panties what a shame my daughter has a great scent

i second this

nope. no used panties for me.

>Does anyone else fantasize about fucking your sister?
I'm sure other people fantasize about her, my sister is really pretty.

Does my mom's ex boyfriend's daughter count?

If you think she's really pretty you have for sure somewhere along the way fantasized about fucking her.

I don't care if you're gay, straight, male or female, if you grew up with a hot sister you have undeniably considered it.

and it sucks too because i know she wears lace thongs and shit like that.

Hdyk they lying?

your sister is the closest person that shares your genome. even more so than your parents.
if you were to die the next day, and some random fucker knocks her up then the future of your genes is screwed.

Sure, I fantasize about fucking your sister.

I didn't grow up with her, I met her when she was 15 or 16 idr

I agree with you. I know at least 3 women that have regularly and are still fucking their dads from time to time now.

Don’t have sisters, but I sort of hooked up a childhood friend with his. We were like 8, and we were watching a movie in his parents bedroom with his 11 or 12 yo sister. Parents were out. She fell asleep and I thought it would be “fun” to take her pants down and press our faces up against her privates and kiss them. I knew a girl when I was even younger and she was a year or two older who would have me do that to her. So somehow I guess I thought it was a good idea. Never considered how weird that may be for him.

We moved her body onto her side, and weren’t exactly slick either, I have no doubt now she was awake and pretending to be asleep. When she finally did a cartoonish yawn as if to wake up we bolted and hid in his room. She stomped over and gave him a quick yell about not doing that and went to her room, he and I finished the movie.

Heard she was a very promiscuous teen.

My sister is old and ugly, but now I’m going to fantasize about fucking whoever’s sister this is

>fantasize about fucking your sister
Used to, until I gave her coke

And weed

Soon after she got cock

If I had one, I probably would.. if she was attractive.

Anal with her must be unreal.

green text ?

cool pics, but how do we know this is really your sister?

Speak for yourself, but don't try to generalize things. My oldest sister was hot, but she was a string out druggie growing up. My oldest younger sister was a super cutie little nerd, and I actually carried on a sexual relationship with her for years. My younger youngest sister is an obnoxious fat feminist cunt that keeps self diagnosing with a new disease or disorder wach monthand honestly I wish she'd just catch something for real already.

Most guys I've known irl with attractive sister's have at some point or another mentioned the "if she wasn't my sister" line, meaning there IS an attraction there a lot of the time, if not most of the time.

What about my sister? Anyone else wanna have a go with her?

I used to, but then she turned 10

I did once when we were young and discovered our dads porn tapes.

would/10

I kinda want to hear your story. Will share my own.......kik?

Yeah, me too.

Would definitely fuck my half sister, but I do agree with most guys that normally wanting to would be weird. I think I'm down with fucking my half sister cause I didn't meet her until later in my life while most grew up with them and created that sort of sibling connection

Nope, I just relive the memories

that's pretty much the same story for me

I fantasize about my sister dominating me.

Moar

Have three sisters, had sex with one for a few months. Three of us were sexually abused in the distant past, ended up having sex with her after we went through more emotional trauma. For both of us, the attraction was physical mostly and the rest just comforting.

Not your sister. I should know we have been trading pics of her for a long time

Was sind sie?

no, they fat and ugly and lazy

What does she look like? That would help me understand your issues.

greentext?

>dont have sisters
get the fuck out retard cant you read

>Does anyone else fantasize about fucking your sister?

If that's your sister, I'd fantasize about fucking her. My sister? I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. My sister is an obnoxious cunt.

Good looking.

Post more of this qt

Everyone wanting to fuck their sisters needs mental help.

More of her ass? Shes hot as hell

Clears it up. Thanks.

I did but I settled for fapping to her naked pics I stole.

this is my sister, we fuck often. ama

I had a threesome with my gf and sister-in-law. Shit was amazing and I don't even feel bad about it. Her tits were spectacular and super sensitive, to the point where she would cum from having either me or my gf play with or suck on her titties. We all got drunk and fooled around in my pool one summer while she was in this area without her husband. Pic related is all I can show of her.

Pretty sure my dad does. Which is pretty gross because she's 9.

Other than that I think some kids at her school and maybe a gym teacher.

Pics faggot

God damn user youre a lucky man

Bikini?

Probably the people who watch us fuck on our webcam. They probably don't really believe we are siblings, just playing the part. Cool by us. Incest is illegal in our state. We're fraternal twins. We consider it masturbation.

everyone who did deserves Applause !

>I'm totally not with CPS

my sister is not my type and that's just wrong user

I wanna fuck my friend of 20 years sister. She's 18 but I don't think I could do it

I have tho

Nice, she looks like she has a nice rack too, favorite to cum to?

And what about raping your own sister ? I'm waiting

any nudes?

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.
Share in ur social media uf u thoought it was funny.

Shut the fuck up

Used to but she got fat, probably could of too if I wasn't socially retarded and sexually stunted