youtu.be/dZY_dGWplhA
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your a retard.

actual paradox.
>tortoise racing a hare.
>hare sprints out way ahead of the tortoise
>gets tired takes a nap
>tortoise eventually halves the distance between where he started and where the hare is currently sleeping
>keep halving the distance
>distance can be halved an infinite ammount of times
when does the tortoise pass the hare?

zeno's arrow

It is a paradox though.

Also that Zenon's paradox exists if and only if space is not discrete. It is. End of paradox.

BUMP

Not a paradox you fucking tard

"A paradox is a statement that, despite apparently sound reasoning from true premises, leads to an apparently self-contradictory or logically unacceptable conclusion."

which OP's post is not. Newfag

The Fermi Paradox

>self-contradictory or logically unacceptable conclusion
>More cheese, less cheese

>apparently sound reasoning from true premises
>Cheese has holes
>More cheese, more holes
>More holes, less cheese

n00b

OP is a faggot
More OP, more faggot

just because you state it doesn't make the statement true. There's no paradox

That isn't a paradox, you fucking retarded lol.

Don't read this.
Read the line above.

Not really a paradox.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square–cube_law

You have not pointed out how it is not a paradox at all. On the other hand, I have pointed out exactly why it is a paradox.

By your logic, Zeno's paradox would not be a paradox because it is not true that the tortoise never arrives to its destination because space is discrete.

>sound reasoning
>true premises
This is not included in OP's post.

>More cheese, more holes
>More holes, less cheese
You can't just say things that make 0 sense and are patently false and call it a paradox.
>More holes, less cheese = sound reasoning from true premises
No. Holes aren't a subtracting factor unless you are looking at a solid block of cheese that you then put holes in. But that isn't what OP is talking about. The holes are not a subtracting factor, not even in the most abstract method of thinking. If you believe this is a paradox, that just means your mind is too fucking slow and got tricked by something that isn't complicated or logically paradoxical.

It is a paradox by taking the premises at face value. We can also say Z\eno's paradox is not a paradox under discrete space and argue Planck's length is as small/short as we can go.

Prove that you are not a brain in a vat

Swiss cheese is not a paradox you imbecile

bad logic doesn't equal paradox my retarded friend.

More holes = less cheese is false. More holes literally means more cheese, because there must be cheese in the first place for the holes to exist. You are WRONG.

Also, beyond that, "more holes equals less cheese" could only be possible if we were looking at solid blocks of Cheese, but as OP claims: "Cheese has holes" meaning that is the natural state of the cheese, meaning the holes are NOT a subtracting factor.

Sorry to break it to you, but you fell for some bullshit.

Cheese has holes (TRUE)
More cheese, more holes (TRUE)
More holes, less cheese (Clearly not true. You increase the amount of cheese and you increase the amount of holes. More holes doesn't equal less cheese).
More cheese, less cheese (As per previous line)

If I had one hole on the road for every kilometer and I added 10 more kilometers of road I would have 10 more holes. There won't be any less road as every kilometer has 1 hole in it as per starting statement. If I started punching extra holes in it on the other hand...

Whos that chick?

OP and his cheesefags got fucking rekt.

This is now a thread to laugh at their stupidity, I'll start: HahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAH cheesefags btfo

More holes does mean more cheese. You are adding a whole line of reasoning in order to justify how those additional holes require additional cheese, just like someone requires to add the discrete characteristic to space in Zeno's paradox in order to make it a non-paradox.

You're logic is flawed.
More holes, less cheese is a perfectly true statement : dig a hole in cheese, there will be more holes, and less cheese.
What is false is that by adding cheese, you're adding holes too, but you're still adding a positive value of cheese, but less than if that cheese was not filled with holes.

doesn't*

that's not a paradox. you add more cheese even with the holes you'd have more cheese still
you should watch

Are you literally retarded?

OP's statement goes
>More holes, less cheese
Clearly implying you add more cheese to add more holes

>Dig a hole in cheese, there will be more holes and less cheese
YES, but this is assuming a starting position of "solid block of cheese," OP proposed a starting position of "cheese has holes," which negates the point you make, and which is why "More holes, less cheese" is completely false. Also, if OP started from a solid block, that wouldn't be a paradox either, that'd just mean "if you subtract from A, you get less than A"

More holes means more cheese, it is not logically sound or even anywhere near to suggest "more holes, less cheese"
You can reference Zeno's paradox all you want, that doesn't make you correct. THE HOLES ARE NOT A SUBTRACTING FACTOR IN OP'S POST.

Which two statements imply that? Following formal logic strictly, what you say is utter bullshit.

not a paradox - its just wrong

Well that's assuming cheese has a definite amount of holes per square inch, right?

I reference that paradox because it becomes a non-paradox by adding additional lines of reasoning, just like with this case and the bullshit case of "oh clearly more holes require more cheese".

you can't have more holes and not have more cheese since the only way you can put more holes into the equation is to have more cheese

idiot

paradox is the OP thinks he's smart but really a moron

This paradox isn't one if you link the hypothesis, as one of them becomes obviously false.
More holes, less cheese is a valid statement. But if you link it to the others, it's flawed. Not funny

Reasoning with you is like talking to an inbred. You are just going to repeat whatever you've got on your mind anyway

Pinocchio, will your nose now grow?

I'm not adding additional lines of reason, this reason is implicit in the statement. Look at the OP.
When someone explains why you are WRONG, you can't just sperg out and say "you're adding lines of logic!"

OP's post does not follow sound premises, which is why it is wrong, which is what I am explaining, which you are too stupid to understand.

you can't travel half the distance and do it again ad infinitum since the only way that can happen is if space is continuous and it is discrete

idiot

paradox is that zeno thinks he's smart but really a moron

wheres the paradox?

>More holes, less cheese is a valid statement
Only if the starting position was cheese without holes. If the starting position of the cheese was "with holes," adding additional cheese would add more holes, but there is no sound logical principle that would point to this meaning less cheese, because More holes does not equal less cheese.
This isn't a paradox OP is a faggot

I have not detected a single rule of inference in your post

see

>adding more cheese, than holes is taking away cheese

More holes, less cheese is always true.
You stated that it's false, I had to point out that no, it's not.

A simple paradox

>Pinocchio says "my nose will now grow"

What happens?

wtf are you even talking about distance and space.

lol. you are such a moron you don't even get it.

Here's a paradox for you pals

>90% of people in this thread are mouthbreathers would forget to breathe if not reminded constantly
>100% of people in this thread are still breathing and alive

Go figure

Solve this paradox

that's statistics not a paradox mouthbreather

This
people here are so stupid

a statistic is that your mom sucks 5 cocks a night per average all year around

HAHA

that's not a statistic. that's just common sense

Except that there are multiple posts pointing out how that is wrong

Physics is not a paradox, learn to Algebra

>its paradox, cuz im stupid

More holes, less cheese is NOT always true.

>Object X inherently has holes within it
>Object X is then doubled
>This doubling doubles the amount of holes
>This doubling doubles the amount of cheese

Hence, MORE CHEESE.

You act as if holes are a subtracting factor. Read this carefully, and slowly (so your sad little brain can understand)
THE HOLES ARE NOT A SUBTRACTING FACTOR

The only way a hole could be a subtracting factor is if there were not holes in an object beforehand and they were put there.

In OP's post, the starting position was "WITH HOLES"

This means that HOLES ARE NOT SUBTRACTING FACTORS

For holes to be subtracting factors, OP would've had to put the Cheese's starting point as "solid cheese" and then have holes drilled into it after the starting point of the logical chain.

You are dead fucking wrong, and it's really sad that you can't understand this. You are a fucking retard. Stop being so dense, lad.

More holes, less cheese is conditionally true dependent on the beginning makeup.

A paradox must be based on sound logic, there is NO sound logic in OP's post, therefor it is not a paradox. You have been debunked, lad, give it the fuck up.

All have equal height so equal pressure.

That's just physics, how's it a paradox?

Oh I just got what you want to say.
You see that statement has : 1 cheese has n holes, n > 1.
Adding 1 hole is actually adding 1/n cheese.

Well the problem I raised is the same but later on.
Fair mate.

>Travel back in time kill the parents of someone you don't like
>But now you'll never know him
>You won't travel back in time to kill his parents
>But now you know him and travel back to kill his parents
>ect

>gets it

I am pointing out how by adding a bunch of additional premises you can make it not a paradox. You are adding the part of more holes needing more cheese, just like I am adding the part od space being discrete in Zeno's paradox. I did this by imitating your post and creating a situation where, using your own modus operandi, you would call Zeno an idiot, moron.

I said it first you dumb cucc kill yourself.

Need more data,

Less is more

Thinly veiled request is thin

"With holes" does not specify the amount of holes per square inch. So his point still remains.

i think the biggest container has the most pressure since it is the one that contains more volume which equals to more pressure

Not the real boy Pinocchio

Common don't act like if adding holes = adding cheese was such an natural way of thinking.
Adding a hole means to me adding JUST a hole, while adding a cheese also adds holes.

Just like, you know, humans are made of water, but you can add water to something without adding humans when you can't add humans without adding water.

So don't act so big, your logic also is flawed

Ok, here's one:
>A certain Russian commander plays an important roll in the future of a certain timeline
>You fight him in the past, knocking him out.
>After the cutscene, you run up to him and shoot him dead.
>TIME PARADOX

but with the cheese thing, more cheese=more holes isn't an "Additional premise" it is simply a refutation of the idea that there is "sound logic."
You can't dismiss your rebuttals by saying "ur just adding stuff" because we aren't.
For it to be a paradox, there must be sound logic.
Sound logic = "for there to be holes in cheese, there must be cheese."
You just said something wrong and called it a paradox. Dumb.
"with holes" necessitates cheese in which holes can exist, his point does not remain.

some of the basic assumptions of Fermi's is that we would be allowed to communicate or that we are in control of the means of communication.

The cheese thing would be better explained with a net. The larger the net, the more not-net there would be due to the holes. Yes, the actual material of the net is also increased, but when you consider the net/hole ratio, the amount of net gets smaller.

Clearly underage gtfo kid...

What is this photo? Is that the tranny underage Canadian boy, Lactatia?

even if the holes were as large as possible for the cheese to remain intact, you'd still need more cheese to make more holes

ok but in the OP a condition he set was "More cheese, more holes" and he concluded with "more cheese, less cheese"

This is stating that:
>As you add cheese, you add holes
>Holes mean less cheese
>This means that when you add more cheese, because of the fact you're adding more holes (due to adding more cheese) you are actually subtracting cheese.

My logic is not flawed, OP's is terribly flawed, which PREVENTS IT FROM BEING A PARADOX, because they must be based on sound logic.

then the OP's statement isn't a paradox but an obfuscation

Can't believe I read all of that arguing between fags...

I came on Cred Forums to look at snatches, not read that bullshit.

OP. Kys

prove that a space is discrete and i wont beat the shit out of you

to add to my previous response to you: you interpreted it incorrectly.
>Adding a hole means to me adding JUST a hole
That isn't what is going on in the OP. The OP is talking about cheese with holes already in it, the only way to add holes is to add more cheese, that is the point in the OP, which, as I have proven previously, is not a paradox, not at all.

There is a situation where
MORE CHEESE = LESS CHEESE is true :

If a cheese without holes has a volume of V, and the holes occupy a volume of Vh, then if V = Vh, when you add cheese, you add nothing so the quantity of cheese stayed the same : 0. And, well, 0

Holes do not necessitate specifically cheese and if you are talking about the holes in cheese specifically, more holes does not require additional cheese. If it is not sound, you should be able to point out which rule of inference was raped or how the premise "more holes, less cheese" is necessarily false. You cannot. At least not without adding the premise of "more holes requires additional cheese".

That is not in the premises presented, which taken individually, are all true. Also if you want to go the extra autistic mile, there is no reason a negative amount of cheese could not be allowed.

No that is incorrect. If they are the same depth they will have the same pressure no matter what the surface area.

gets it

>The only way to add holes is to add more cheese.

It's not written : you invented that. And that would be a retarded assumption to make, as it's an obviously false hypothesis used to demonstrate that other hypothesis are false. It's mathematically grotesque.

At the Planck length, next question

>the only way to add holes is to add more cheese
This is false.

see

didn't know that. i thought more water would mean more pressure.

Why would V ever = Vh? If it did, then by definition V would always just be nothing.

Shouldn't you be viewing it as pillars of molecular pressure? Meaning all would have the same amount of pressure.

thanks for the explanation moron

Why does that bother you? It still is true.

see

>if theres more holes than cheese, its called chees, not holes
look at the graph

Same goes for Zeno's paradox then?

sure

yeah i really have no clue.

It doesn't, but it's imaginary and therefore not effectively true.

Nothing prevents that V = Vh. It just means that you add a cheese that has so many holes that there isn't a single particle of cheese in it : you're adding nothing.
V wouldn't be nothing : a 3m * 3m * 3m cheese that is entirely made of holes would have V = Vh = 27 m3.
It's an abstract case that doesn't means much in real life as it's a weird way to state : if I don't add cheese, the quantity of cheese stays the same. But it's a funny mathematical way to find a case where that paradox is true

>effectively true
Ah but it is zargorpangorically true
Adding an adjective behind true wont help you escape the truth.

Ugh, I'm so tired of you simpletons. Please try harder to understand.
>You invented that
lets go to the OP
>Cheese has holes
this is the starting position of the cheese. This is then true

>More cheese, more holes
Given what OP has asserted, this is also true, the implication is that all cheese as holes, so as you add cheese, you add holes

>More holes, less cheese
Here is where we get to our first problem.

More holes CAN equal less cheese, if you are punching additional holes into already existing cheese. But as we get to the conclusion of the post, we see that this is not reflected.
If the "more holes" (which must NECESSARILY have cheese in order to exist) is created by adding additional cheese (which has holes, asserted in the beginning) the holes do not become a subtracting factor.

Not logically sound, not a paradox, fucking incorrect.
This is where all you stupid faggots are getting tripped up.
MORE CHEESE, LESS CHEESE is riding on the implication that
>As you add more cheese, you are adding more holes, which subtract from the total amount of cheese

YES, holes CAN equal less cheese, but MORE CHEESE CAN NEVER EQUAL LESS CHEESE and there is NO SOUND LOGIC that allows this to be considered a paradox.

Under your theory, if you went merely 1 inch underwater in the ocean, you would be crushed by it's massive volume. The pressure a fluid exerts due to gravity is proportional only to the fluids height. This is because only the small column of water is "pushing" down on you, not from all sides in your nonsense world

do you idiots see yet? The final statement is what negates your stupid points about "Well uh u dont have to add cheese to add holes"
The last point is where OP asserts that the holes on the new cheese added are subtracting factors, so YES, OP DOES ASSERT THIS.

How do you have a hole in something that has no volume? Imaginary entities, cheese or otherwise, do not (and cannot) exist outside of imagination.

Imagine you have a "L" shaped container same liquid level as the others. Would the pressure in the end of the horizontal part be the same? Given that the point of pressure is the same height as the others.

yeah actually that's what i thought. silly

The truth that you're giving weight behind imaginary cheese theory

>If you add a cheese that has so many holes that there isnt a single particle of cheese in it: youre adding nothing
Yeah. That isn't adding cheese. So that has nothing to do with "more cheese, less cheese"
This doesn't make it a paradox

>niggers still argue bout cheese, after me posting the graph

that graph is eye cancer

your duscussion is brain cancer, so i win

noice

It's a mathematical way to phrase it, where holes actually are '' anti-cheese '' matter. Like, you could phrase is like that :
You have a matrix C, filed with 0 where there isn't cheese and 1 where there is cheese.
A matrix H, filled with 0 where there isn't holes and -1 where there is.
The volume V is calculed based on matrix C, not with H + C, and Vh is based of H.
But it's an abstract mathematical idea : in real life, indeed, you'd measure Vr = V-Vh = 0.

niggers deny skypeople, when every ancient book and culture says skypeople came and built this shit.

tl;dr to this whole fucking thread

More cheese = more cheese, wether it has holes in it or not

Holes are only subtracting factors if taken from existing cheese.

Holes are not subtracting factors if, since all cheese has holes (asserted by OP) new cheese (and therefor new holes) are added. NOT A SUBTRACTING FACTOR, therefor NOT LESS CHEESE.

There is NO sound logical case for MORE CHEESE EQUALS LESS CHEESE.

Furthermore, the counterpoints to this that I've seen STILL mean OP's post isn't a paradox, because punching holes in cheese resulting in less cheese does not logically conclude with "more cheese less cheese"

OP and anyone defending his case are beyond fucking stupid. Beyond stupid.

Hell yeah I did it in my second attempt.
trying again

Adding 0g of cheese is increasing the amount of cheese as anything + 0 >= anything.
Weither 0g of cheese is cheese or not is more of a philosophical debate tho, I'm just talking maths there

Noice

I'll explain it for all of the retards here:
OP's post is no paradox.

>Cheese has holes
True
>More cheese more holes
True
>More holes less cheese
False since the previous argument added more cheese. If this was true than the previous argument is false since we're not adding cheese anymore just making holes.
>More cheese less cheese
False by default

Why are you guys still even arguing about obvious false bait?

actual paradox

total reset

The final statement is a conclusion, one that is apparently absurd as a paradox requires, that follows perfectly valid logic by taking the premises at face value. It being valid is the first element of soundness.

Now let us see if those premises are false. The only premise that is being disputed is the third one. Adding negative or imaginary quantities of cheese would easily solve this issue, but without resorting to that, we can see how under your explanation it still is required for you to add the premise of "holes require cheese in order to exist" for your argument to make sense. This premise is at no point implied from the premises presented by OP.

Besides this part of your post shows your idiocy

>Given what OP has asserted, this is also true, the implication is that all cheese as holes, so as you add cheese, you add holes

Yes, that is tru, but even considering that is implied, it does not mean it is the only way holes are added. Basically you CAN add holes by adding cheese, but you do not have to do it that way nor any premise of the paradox requires it.

Yes it would be exactly the same pressure across the bottom of the L, for any given height. Think about pulling a plug at the end of the L, pressure would be quite high at the beginning, and drop of the lower level got

Recursive self call isn't a paradox, it's just the quickest way to infinity.

It's like if you say :
Paradox is for :
Paradox
Are
Really
Awesome
Debates
Older
Se

I think OP actually created some kind of real life paradox here with cheese, holes, and dinguses...so it's something like this...more holes, more cheese...less holes, more cheese...more cheese, more dinguses...less cheese, more dinguses. Logically any logical mind would have looked at OP's gay cheese "paradox" and realized it isn't even worth responding to. It was actually so stupid my brain couldn't even empathize with OP's view on this whole cheese thing. But, the more cheese the more you dinguses talk about it. This whole thread became a cheese dingus paradox. Even I'm talking about it now

тнış l'état ıs a seхy тнгead

(([{ duke ]*sworn love and protector*[ zuur }]))

^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@
youtu.be/HeY_tTT3KEE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The last point is merely a conclusion that follows from the premises by transitive law, imbeciles.

NOT YET SNAKE! IT'S NOT OVER YET!

"hey, do anything fun today"

"yeah i was just making sure this beta faggot was put in his place, he said something about cheese"

>cheese has holes
a=b
>more cheese more holes
a+a=b+b
>more holes less cheese
b+b=a-a (wronganswer.mp3)

see

freakin' chaloric intake
youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

Hey, Killy-toe!

EH?

Yeaaaaaaaaah... . . .

It's Duke Zuur.

Here's a rose.

(( to be continued... ))

Pressure = Force/Surface. The force is equal to the mass of the fluid times g. The mass is equal to the volume of fluid which depends on the height h of the fluid in the container times the volumic mass rho of the fluid (which doesn't matter here). In the containers A, B and C the volume of fluid is easy to calculate and they all have a pressure at the basis of P = rho*g*h since the volumes are the product of the section area times h, and we devide by the section area which is the same all along the container. For D, this is trickier since the volume has a more complex dependence on h. I would think that for some values of h and H (the total height of the container), the pressure at the basis of D is greater than for the others.

тнıs posт

That's why I didn't mention it. It's irrelevant since the premises are inherently incorrect.

Wrong. When you dive into 1m below the surface if the sea. Do you feel the weight of the whole surface or just the pillar above you? Same goes for the little dot at the base of each cup. You are the dot below the sea surface.

Not really. Holes do not require cheese, and even if they did, negative and imaginary cheese solve this issue.

It has nothing to do with volume, D has also the same pressure. It depends on the Total hight of the fluid above the point. Imagine the same thing with a L shaped container.

шнaт? ыueтooтн

voıce acтıvaтed playsтaтıoп coптгolleг sysтeм

please нold,

youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0

тнaпк you

well actually the pressure is probably lower in the D since it's a deformed version of A so the volume is always lower and the surface of the basis the same. If you take an inch up from the basis it's different but I leave it as an exercise to the reader

A hole is defined by the matter around it. Without matter to define it it's not a hole but nothingness.

but the dots have no surface they are dimensionless, how can you define a pressure on it?

you mean the mass of the fluid has nothing to do with its volume?

Hence why I said negative and imaginary cheese and not absence of cheese.

They cancel out... More cheese = more holes is like saying 0+1-1=0. There is no difference. If it were a 1:1 ratio then yes, more cheese means less cheese.

idc about paradoxes but that's a nice bum

>This doubling doubles the amount of holes
So it quadruples it? What the fuck are you trying to say here

It would be the same principle if you would take the base as a reading point. Force is applied on a certain area, pressure is the amount of Force on a given area like 1 square cm

It does, but not in this situation. The only thing that matters it the height of the fluid, and that all the fluids have the same density

A hypocrite is a person who does not behave in accordance with how they proclaim others should behave.

I proclaim that everyone should be a hypocrite.

If I am assumed to be a hypocrite, then I am in accordance with my own proclamation, and thus not a hypocrite. If I am assumed to not be a hypocrite, then I am not in accordance with my own proclamation, and thus I am a hypocrite.

It's just ambiguous, not paradoxical. More holes by volume of hole-containing cheese may in fact equal less cheese if by cheese you refer to the mass of protein and fat and exlude the gaseous bubble voids. More holes = more cheese applies if you ARE counting the gaseous voids along with the protein and milkfat

youtu.be/H_KZpFFMiMI

How can you call steamed hams "steamed" hams despite the fact they're obviously grilled?

... it was to describe it plainly not literally. The point is that you will not feel the weight of the whole volume but each individual molecular pillar on the whole surface of your body or in this case the dimensions of the base (dot). The only way you would feel the whole volume would be that the whole container was placed on the base. This way all of the weight would be concentrated on one point as if you were to take the whole sea below 1m, put it in a large bowl and placed it on your head. This way the pressure would be concentrated on the point where the bowl touches your head.

o нelloo siг, мy doпкey пeeds a coiп тo puгcпace aп apple fгoм тнe gгoceг oveг yoпdeг, мay i? ı'м пoт a тouгısт · · ·

sтгeeт sıgнпs? шнo тнese days ıs lıтeгaтe? шнaт? ыueтooтн

voıce acтıvaтed playsтaтıoп coптгolleг sysтeм

please нold,

youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0

You're welcome.

i kindly thank you

have a good supper

--=>[Insert rose here]¬‚

¿§?

;}

successful

*a whole crop of busses*

I actually thought about the problem in the case that it was asked to calculate the pressure at the base, so on the whole surface, not only on the dot. I thought the dots were just to mark the drawings. So yes I see your point and agree, this is actually what I did but on the whole area of the basis.

yeah but if we consider only the A and D, and we assume the height of fluid is lesser than half the total heigt so that there is only fluid is the first "bulge" of the D container. There is then clearly less fluid, so a lesser mass and therefore a lesser force devided by the same surface area (if we want to calculate the pressure on the whole surface of the basis), don't you think?

>holes increases directly with amount of cheese
>just kidding holes are indirectly related to cheese mass
Not a paradox, just a poor play on words. Your 2nd and 3rd statements have different understandings of what cheese is. It’s like saying blue light is actually green, therefore blue=green. Wow paradox

i kindly thank you

have a good supper

--=>[Insert rose here]¬‚
---------------->youtu.be/eEWdRswchGo

>your

?

New internet, who dis?

If you were to calculate the pressure on the whole surface of the basis, you would still be wrong. I agree that A would be heavier in mass. But the pressure at the base of the containers stay the same

The irony.

how would you calculate the pressure then?

So holes. I'm satisfactory.

eventually maybe?

no sling paradox

not want lose lacuna

Pressure = rho(density of the fluid) * height * g (9.81m/s)

This sentence is false.

Holds is relvatove to cjeese

Y'lused

[]

Gosh you guus ae infantile.

cigaretter gestalt kammerfrau?

i chose left

that was not really my question I meant to ask you how you get this expression. But I looked online and realized my mistake, I didn't take into account the fact that pressure doesn't only push downwards. I guess I'm a little rusty on my hydrostatics. Nice talk anyway.

And not one post about a God who can do anything, creating a rock so heavy he can't move it.

For shame.

This very statement is false.

is this one ?

ides lol eyes owe? lethe? left is right right is left. left, left, left, right, left.

toph eauls photo? no. back your head was shaved.

left, out the front door. my left your right, window faves front. just counter clockwise now. . . ..

Go.

>vague predicates...
Seriously, why would you bring your lack of thinking here? It's not anyone's job to teach you how to think while you be a butthurt little cunt, go read a fucking book or just accept that maybe thinking just isnt for you, do something else instead

>also have you even done ANY formal logic, even a propositional course?

learn to bend and break like that log tiefogjter viersus exwong

thats mot a front ots a enenueenueenue menue board

go back

splotch

what time is it?

youtu.be/dZY_dGWplhA

saluda la tudos

*sauce*

Your body is a Vat
Your brain is in your body

awws . . .

i missed it

*sadface*

What if you put more holes in the cheese with hole?

A paradox like this would occur when two opposites logically occur at the same time and in the same SENSE

"Now" passes and his nose does not grow. The universe evaluates that he has told a lie. His nose grows after "now."

Haha rekt.....here have 1 Internet sir....

this is a bunch of massive assholes you can add them to your collection of camerashot wax figurines

He's gonna freeze in time

>"Only if I lie"
What now?

/thread

What the actual fuck is going on with the gibberish posts here?

No it's the same because you can't increase holes without increasing net and vice versa

Yes, you can. Although in the case of the net you must decrease the holes in order to increase how much of the net is hole, by cutting parts of it, unlike with the cheese (in which you simply dig a hole).

wow, you're still here? unintelligent to you

leave her alone and stop pushing her buttona

warning?

do you think this is the same as digging the earth?

if then else then you are a necrophilliac

so go fuck your self

OMG MODS SAVE US!

go play 'ock-set ball or something

and force a yes from a no to your self

ready set go

gg

Four!

???

youtube
/sosoboredyeah

you have a six on yout lifs and i'm all sevens, get bent

i'm not talking

meuf

>more cheese (units), more holes -TRUE
>more holes (per unit), less cheer (per unit) -TRUE

>more cheese(units), less cheese (per unit) -FALSE

end of line.

because i am not a dickhead so keep your queer querries in queue and watch what you are about to say

Trump is a racist in a post racial America. He's also the president of a post irony America.

Yes, that is what makes it a paradox. Those two premises lead to that absurd conclusion due to the transitive law.

bumblebeetuna i'm hungy please feed me i'm starving and white-bashing start-face forgot to fuel his jeep is a creep and too weak and meek donlt like fred sheep
he's an onion-splijf
friggin shayateen

Regarding Zeno’s Paradox
If Achilles, or the tortoise, or whoever, is moving, say, at a speed of one meter per second, he moves half a meter in half a second. Then a quarter of a meter in a quarter of a second, and so on, until he is moving an infinitesimally short distance in an infinitesimally short fraction of a second. They cancel each other out.

All forms of this paradox can be solved this way. But it’s a good one.

No, you are failing to see you are mixing up terms. You might as well say a + b = g therefore a c = f

his weakness is donarld duck, he's afeared of donarld duck
this is (sic)

you're jerry rice inbred little cousin and you're small boy

go drown tamari

Going back in time to do anything, really.

Let's say you kill Hitler. Now you don't have a reason in the present to go back and kill Hitler. Now you have a reason to go back and kill Hitler.

Its infinite.

missed the point

i was staring at her hearts and whatnot clothing the whole time

This sentence is false

go refreh your self

H+C=0

10/10 bonobo, would rape

>your a retard.
read in the voice of a 13 year old

Just saw it. I agree that by adding that distinction the paradox gets solved, but at face value and making no distinction, it is a paradox. You are just explaining it a way, just like Zeno's paradox has been explained away several times in this thread in at least two different ways.

who the fuck made this fucking rule that swiss cheese has a finite number of holes have you ever seen lacy swiss cheese that shit is holes and more cheese is less cheese if you calculate the amount of empty space to cheese you will always have less cheese than space the same can be said for the universe more space means less matter the more space you have the less matter you have and thats how you lose the game.

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.
Share in ur social media uf u thoought it was funny.

now there is your paradox! THE GAME

After a five hour argument over cheese, look how much space was wasted that could have been filled with Traps!

Traps are a paradox. she hot. she's a dude, but her tits. still a dude. I'm straight to want to fuck the girl but gay because it is a dude

I meant the number of holes not the size

--
тap ыeefт:¿ ..(·)(1)(·) ¦¬ 1·½ю--?~~ {} thanks

тap ыeefт: ..(·)(1)(·) ¦¬вecause ı þs':]frogtalk danse koolaide forgot espaço spanner glitchswaž 1·¾ю §¦~ª

г.
ф shit no way ñыыыыыыыыы.... ця мaтн ж ended ızïłs

somewhat, юдэ0ъч locol popos are slowing to dropped something, i need intervention before they пý-yes
4them changrind up the stacj

ß°~ªº·‚

Hey! paгe! ‘‘ гos

°
ª
º
¦

гooк шнaт you мade мe do, rowing low, пepeгтıпe

ьooт шoгкo
youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

пıce шoгк

Damn, you guys will argue about anything. I guess I'll just post this Japanese love doll.

>Never
Am I officially a genius, guys?