Paypal me or I'll kill myself

Paypal me or I'll kill myself

Okay.

RIP, loser.

Be a pal and pay yourself. The one who will always be with you is yourself.

Legitimately hang yourself faggot

do a flip

Thank you.

The only loser will be you, RIP.

>Be a pal and pay yourself. The one who will always be with you is yourself.
No, you be a pal and pay me some spare change. I know you'll be there for me.

>Legitimately hang yourself faggot
If you ask nicely, I'd consider.

>do a flip
If you say "please", I'd consider.

Pretty please?

Euskara?

How’d you end up in this financial rut?

Living in a 3rd world country.

>Euskara?
No.

What country is that, user?

Euskara Europan sustrai luzeena duen hizkuntza delakoan daude euskalariak; duela 8.000 bat urte euskararen aurrekari zen hizkuntza bat hitz egiten bide zen Pirinioen inguruan, eta orduz geroztik etenik gabeko historia izan bide du gure hizkuntzak inguru honetan

America

>What country is that, user?
A 3rd world country in Asia, user. I'll assume that you can list down some country who has that label, and that you might guess which is it, and if you did then that means the first guess is correct.

>Euskara Europan sustrai luzeena duen hizkuntza delakoan daude euskalariak; duela 8.000 bat urte euskararen aurrekari zen hizkuntza bat hitz egiten bide zen Pirinioen inguruan, eta orduz geroztik etenik gabeko historia izan bide du gure hizkuntzak inguru honetan
Like I said, no!
(Pic related)

>America
Read above.
:^)

People here are more likely to pay you *to* kill yourself.

>People here are more likely to pay you *to* kill yourself.
I mean, if that's what they want, what's the point of paying me money for that? I could just do it for free if I want to.

I don't know man. Just saying people want to see you kill yourself more than stay alive, so they are more likely willing to pay for something they want.
You follow?

No strict logic behind it. Just a higher likelyhood.

>I don't know man. Just saying people want to see you kill yourself more than stay alive, so they are more likely willing to pay for something they want.
I see humanity never change from its core.
>You follow?
Yeah
>No strict logic behind it. Just a higher likelyhood.
Simple as it is, there is logic in it, but quite trivial. The thing human does for entertainment is magnificent, not in good way, but in a more inhumane way. Yes, the likelyhood is higher, because we're on Cred Forums, and the people in this board are all deprave in denial. Humanity advanced through conducts of monstrosity, and that human nature will never change, that's a fact. Although, the majority doesn't know that they are deprave, but some minorities are well aware of their true nature. And, I am assuming some percentage of that minority is in this board, however concerning the pay for someone to kill himself just for money, humans have done that in middle ages, that in some point they pay someone to just die, and of course that still happens here. In conclusion, I want to die, but money is money so let me spend those before I die.

Eh. I didn't mean there's no logic in that people want to see you kill yourself.
By strict logic I meant it doesn't have to be rational (i.e. what's the point of paying you if you're gonna die and have no use for the money anyway).

You seem like a cool guy, so have one last bump from me. That's all I can spare.
I don't think you should get money though. I bump because I like you, not because I want someone to give you money.

Good luck my man, regardless whether you end up killing yourself or not.

You have my gratitude, user. Godspeed!

I have no money sorry.

Hey retard what about getting a job?

I just got my tax return the other day. 2,400 dollars.

I'll give you 1000 if you give me a valid reason why I should. What will you do with the money?