My gf says she likes to sleep over at his friends house...

My gf says she likes to sleep over at his friends house, i trust her with all my heart and i know its bad to be jealous but it makes me feel a bit insecure. Im 19 yo and shes 18 yo, but his friend is 25 and hes a male model so i cant help to think that she might feel atracted to him, which makes me uncomfortable even tough im positively sure she will never do anything with him because were in love.

How do i tell her im bothered by this without sounding too unreasonable?

Tell her, very calmly, "babe, I am a bitch."

>My gf says she likes to sleep over at his friends house
What the fuck are you even trying to say is going on?

she just sleeps over, as friends. she tells me they just do friends stuff. I have no reason to distrust her, were in love and i cant forbid her from having friends

fuck you i bet you dont even have a girlfriend, spotted the alone guy

>my gf is a guy

>fuck you i bet you dont even have a girlfriend, spotted the alone guy

You replied to the wrong post.
See

Male models are faggots man

just a typo
are all of them gay?

the same typo multiple times? anyway if it makes you uncomfortable, confront her with how you feel about it. if she blows it off, she's probably blowing him off

She’s fucking him OP

lol your girl is fucking him fam dtb young love is fucking dumb

>my gf
>she likes to sleep over
>at his friends house
>his

>but his friend is 25 and hes a male model

Did you create this post after you had a grand mal seizure or something? You sound like a retard

not possible, shes a virgin and shes shy about her body altough shes very hot imo. Shes slowly working towards having sex with me, i barely get her to kiss me, and she told me im the love of her life. Theres no way shes going to have sex with some friend whom shes not in love with.

lmao these hoes ain’t loyal

Unless she's lying to you and bussin it wide open for Chad Thundercock

you're already being cheated on. just end it

she's also your sister, right?

Ohhh the blindness of love

haha thats what all the retards at my work say. stupid idiots who dont know what its like to experience one true love. You sound like the idiots at my work, the retards call me "the cuck" even tough i should be laughing at them i have the love of my life with me and she loves me back, theyll never experience that. Hell they always talk how they get a different girl every weekend, how inferior do you have to be to not even last one week with a girl.
I pity them so much i dont even reply, must be bad to feel so lonely.

lol at all these sad idiots who never experienced true love. I didnt ask you for your opinion, just how to deal with slight insecurity on my otherwise AWESOME relationship that you will NEVER have.
i dont want to be mean, but if you force me i can reveal how sad your lives are really are

Secretly check her phone, you already been cheated on op

> she's a virgin
And you know this because you checked her hymen? Nigga, he has broke that hymen with his chadcock.
> she's shy about her body
Only to you, he's has his tongue all over that body of hers.
user he's banging the shit out of her on the regular. Dump and get someone you can actually keep

op, you have worst problem that your girlfriend cheating on you, you should worry about learning to speak proper english. Maybe she won't have sex with you because you sound like someone recovering from a stroke?

Op is too much of a pussy

ahaaaaaaaa a troll post, well done user

and would if there all right and you're in denial

Top kek

>
>
seriously guys FUCK Your lonely idiots who dont know shit about women. i didnt ask for a false obviously stupid reasoning how she could be cheating on me even tough SHE CLEARLY ME TOLD ME SO, ME THE LOVE OF HER LIFE
do you know of what a love of a life is ¡?? you fuckeers??? thoughts so, haha all you lonely idiots thinking you know about life and love, i've been with more than 2 years, come back and try to tell me when you know something about life little kiddos, if youre underage youre seriously dont know anyhting baout life

>love of my life
>cheating on me
hahahahahahah all of my hahas at this idioticy

she isnt a liar anyway

well OP you are a cuck, good luck with that.

Op, timestamp you and your GF. Oh wait nevermind

that's it fuck you fuck you im not replying anymore to any idiots . (hahah you probably think youre annoying me, haha if you only knew how false you are, it amazes me that so much people can eb so wrong) i will only read posts that adress my original inquiry on how to deal with insecurities regarding my NON CHEATING GIRLFRIEND THAT ONLY LOVES ME

all other post will be mind reported, that means that my mind will auto read them to se eif they have idiot content and if they do i will not read them, haha good luck writing your idiocies iw ill not read em

B8 and note even very good b8
>op i am dissapoint

>My gf
>at his friends house
>his

>xdddd trolling 4chun in 2018

why dont you accuse the iditos who dont believe in true love of being bait.

>HEYY THE LVOE OF MY LIFE WOULD CONSIDER HAVING SEX WITH OTHER GUYS

hahahahahahahahahaha, good trolling you sure are baity today haha

it's the little things that count

>I have no reason to distrust her
She is a woman

kys faggot if you're so delusional that you cant see the validity of the other user assumptions then just fucking kys! and post it here please

Non single user here
All people lie. She may want your security but want his D, so she lies to your ass.

She could be getting some D from her male model friend. You have already decided you'd rather live in denial than ever discovering the truth.

Enjoy the cuck life.

"im positively sure she will never do anything with him because were in love."

HAHAHAAHAHAHA OH boy...

Pic related

hahaha dude i'm fucking dying still, this thread is killing me

pic related

seriously
all the people giving me shit, have you ever had anyone look into your eyes and say i love you?
i think if you had that experience you would know that a person like that is impossible to lie to you

yes, yes i have.

hahaha not truly if you think she would like to you after that. im sorry to bring you down to reality but you never experienced true love

Hey fuckboy

If you truly believed they gay love shit you’re spouting you wouldn’t have made this thread to start with.

Stay cucked.

been forever since ive seen this one
have another one in return

idiot who doesnt read comprehension, the thread was to ask about how to tell her im insecure with her sleeping with a friend who is hot cause she MAY find her atractive
not because i think she might cheat haha you idiot.

insecurity=!=cheating

have you ever thought that maybe was lying during this life altering experience you had?
she didnt want to hurt her cuck so she just lied to you and said some words so cucky would feel good.
>she then left to "sleep over" with Chad and laugh at the faggot she left at home