What are these "v"-pressed pills? A friend gave them to me and said they were roxycodone

What are these "v"-pressed pills? A friend gave them to me and said they were roxycodone.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/v-48-12-13564.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lisinopril, a blood pressure med. Flip it over to show the 4 digit number on the other side. Definitely not oxys.

Yeah those are definitely pressed, not oxy.

They are probably heroin but no way to know for sure. Could be filler and fentanyl. I'd steer clear personally but some people like them.

No, look at sloppy they're pressed. They're not prescription-grade pills.

Would it be safer to cut them into 1/4ths and try that?

Yes it would be safer to cut into 1/4s and rail a little

I've had pressed oxys before but the guy was straight up about it no bullshit and said they were heroin

Here's the back. Does this give you any more info? Is railing a little safer than take an entire 1/4?

yeah its pressed to be a roxy 30mg. Looks just like the ones i had.

I would say its safer to rail a little because you get an immediate answer on the strength. If you take 1/4 you may not feel anything then take more, then it might all kick in an hour later.

Best friend ODd on Fentanyl last year. Don't do it

my guess is it's something laced with fentanyl...

Ah so pressed to be roughly the same strength as a roxy 30mg? I'm worried if I rail and they are too strong I won't have time to call 911.

I know man... I know... fuck. Fuck everyone who puts Fent on the street.

Or is the idea to rail a tiny tiny amount, such that even if it was pure fent I'd be ok?

Op said in the same post not realizing the irony of his statements

They're virgina pills OP, you on yer period?

lol wut?
ya man do pills, also fuck anyone who puts fet in pills.... yea, how about dont do pills at all? Dumb shit.

Nah i meant those are oxy 30 numbers. It's pressed to LOOK like an oxy 30.

Since its pressed there's no way to know strength since one could be twice the strength of another from the same guy, ya know? That's why i said it would be safer to break it up and rail a tiny little bit. Wait 10 minutes, if you feel nothing at all, rail a tiny bit more.

Always be safe.

yes

What irony? He seems appropriately worried.

#1, it's not pure fent... even if it was... even a small amount would fucking wreck you.

Fent is so dangerous because it's incredibly potent, the smallest amount can kill you... and you have no idea the quality control measures the people who pressed that pill took.

taking street pressed pills is asking for trouble..

I wouldn't fuck with them. If they are fentanyl, you'll be fucked even with 1/4th.
Find out where your "friend" got them.

Also it's always a good idea to have the guy rail some with you first just to "prove" you know.

In my case the guy (he usually just has real roxy) was straight up and said "ok they aren't really oxy, its pressed heroin" and he then crushed one and railed it in front of me.

If your guy isn't willing to take it, you shouldn't either.

He got them from a guy on Turk and Leavenworth in San Francisco, aka SF's opiate pill dispensary.

Yeah I know what real roxy looks like. The pills are way bigger, pressed well, sparkle a bit, and have "215" on them.

Kek has spoken user.

pressed herion... aka fent, lol... some dumb shit man

I'm not scared of H, you can eyeball it, I'm terrified of Fent though. You think all those people ODing on opiates are taking too much on purpose? Fent is like a fucking bio-weapon. A kilo of that stuff could kill a whole city.

real Roxy 30s look the same as the one in your pic but they are blue. V on front and 8 12 on back.
drugs.com/imprints/v-48-12-13564.html

Obviously though yours are all crumbly and white so its obvious they are fake.

Yeah they're fake but they'll probably still get him high. It's unlikely they're just powder. The real question is if it's pressed H or pressed Fent.

its people taking pressed pills thinking they are the "real thing".

As in they don't know they are fake and pressed and take their normal amount.

Like if you normally rail two rox 30s, then you get some pressed 30s but you don't know they are pressed.

Is pressed H even a thing? Or are all these fake Roxy's fent? You'd think the DEA wouldn't fuck around with people selling Fent.

Did you not see:

This is the real reason the opiate epidemic is killing so many people. Fent is practically a chemical weapon compared to oxy or H.

I saw it. I'm not that familiar with the fake drug culture

In my case they were H yeah, but sometimes they are fent

my case might be rare because the guy was straight up, and he told me his source also sells heroin and he pressed some

Yep that's exactly how lil peep died.. thought he taking his normal amount of xanax. and nope... game over bruh...

These are used to treat morgellons disease.

well still though his normal amount was asking for OD anyway man

you see that video where he takes like 6 bars? holy shit that's 12mg man he was asking to die anyway

As addicted as I am to opiates this fent epidemic is scaring me straight. I'm legit about to throw away these pills I spent good money on. They look so sketch I doubt they were mixed well.

Straight benzo doesn't kill, not really.

If that was pure fentanyl you could divide it up and kill everyone in this thread.

You should all be euthanized.

yeah man thats why i said i would definitely steer clear of that pressed shit. the ONLY reason i did it once is because i trust my guy, he told me they were pressed, and he took some in front of me before i bought.

Nope, but it can cause you to be nodding so hard you choke on your own spit

Maybe if you mix the benzos with something else, which I'm sure lil peep was doing. Or maybe Xanax is stronger the Klonopin. I've taken a megadose of klonopin before (on accident, because I didn't know what I was dealing with and the amnesia kicked in) and all that happened was I blacked out for a day.

Yeah man Xanax is much more potent than kpins

I’m no lightweight and just a single bar (2mg) will have me knocked on my ass

Blood pressure med called linso, safe to eat but why? Why would you do that?

I wish you could go to a doctor and say, "I'm a fucking pathetic addict who buys drugs off the street, can you give me a script so I don't kill myself on accident?"

I say this because the Fent epidemic is making it impossible for even the most careful of junkies to be safe (well, as safe as you can be taking drugs)

It’s not a factory pill it’s pressed. People press stuff like heroin and fent in a pill press to make it look like regular pain pills for a profit. They are scum.

I feel you dude. You can do that, but they will refer you to a clinic and give you methadone or suboxone.

You go in one a day, they give you the pill and you have to take it right there in front of them. But that shit is even harder to get off of, once you are on methadone you’re pretty much on it for the rest of your life.

Look into Kratom, it’s a plant with naturally occurring opioids. I stir it in a glass with water and take it like a shot.

The FDA is onto it now though and it may be scheduled soon unfortunately. It has helped many people kick pills.

They are the worst scum. They are basically killing people for small amounts of profit. No better than someone who shoots a gas station owner to take $300 from the register.

Yeah, that's the thing about methadone, on the one hand at least it's prescription-grade, on the other it seems formulated, with its 12-hour half life, to extract maximum profit from addicts by making quitting near impossible.

>You go in one a day, they give you the pill and you have to take it right there in front of them. But that shit is even harder to get off of, once you are on methadone you’re pretty much on it for the rest of your life.
I'd rather be addicted to methadone than play russian roulette with my life. Do you have to show ID to get methadone? Could I just go in tomorrow and take one? I have a pretty high-powered job (functioning addict) and if it came out I was an addict it would be pretty embarrassing, I'd probably lose my job.

I live in San Francisco so there's a number of methadone clinics. I just don't know how one goes about getting methadone.

The process differs depending on the state, but it's confidential. it won't get out or endanger your job. I don't know if you have to show ID but you will have to talk to the doctor and tell him how much you take, how long you have been taking, etc.

I'm okay with an interview, I just want to be anonymous and not end up on a registry.

Kratom is nice because it's self-limiting as long as you avoid the extracts. Unlike opiates where you can take more and get more high, taking more kratom will not increase the opiate effect beyond a plataeu, in fact it'll just increase the side effects and make you regret taking so much.

This. I used to fuck with oxys, and got some once that turned out to be pressed. Either heroin or fentanyl, not sure. I went to a Chinese restaurant to snort them, and stayed for some grub. I woke up with half of my face in some lo mein noodles, the Chinese cashier standing over me. Fucking good times.