How can Trumpfags defend this?

How can Trumpfags defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060507011645/http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.com/default.asp?item=98255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cunt

High quality ties.... Mine is red. Comey was wearing a Trump Tie during a press conference that I was watching before he was fired

I don't think it's licensed product. There's no trademark symbol next to the logo. This is just some Chinese manufacturer using his name to promote their shitty tie.

Fuck

faggot nigger

only official merch please

web.archive.org/web/20060507011645/http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.com/default.asp?item=98255

Nice try, but Trump wants stuff outside the US

They were sold at Macy's when I got mine.... it is Chinese :(

Fake and gay

Trump doesn't trust American manufacturers, he's a big believer in globalism but preaching the opposite is a much better way to get votes.

fuck you OP

are you retarded
all of the trump brand suits and ties are chinese manufactured

god dammit

Fuuuuuuuck yoooooooouuuu
Fagggooooooott

Donald Trump: The first billionaire who is literally in charge of every single facet of his multinational corporate empire and knows every single thing that happens.
>ffs

This, Trump is hypocricy personalized.

Just today he tweeted that there was no russian meddling in the same sentence where he claimed the russians only colluded with Hillary.

pullupgh

I’m a never Trump Republican, and of course I think this is hypocritical bullshit. But if I were a Trumpfag, my best argument would be that you shouldn’t hate Trump for taking advantage of the system. The solution is to change the system so companies do business in America, not expect businessmen to be altruistic. Also tie manufacturing is probably a shitty job, what we need for America is good tech manufacturing, like solar panels or stuff.

and that's why we elected an unscrupulous businessman to run the system

Again, I hate Trump. But it’s not crazy to simultaneously advocate for the system to change while taking advantage of the system. For example I think tax loopholes should be closed, but I’d be a sucker for not taking full advantage of the tax code. One could argue Trump is no different.

>OP is such a newfag that he doesnt know about knock off's and bootleg products that come from shithole countries
Wew

wewlad

Gg

well, fuck

it's nigger faggot, get it right

nope

Nice try redneck. Prove it's fake.

>donald trump is not in charge of or aware of where his brand of clothing is manufactured
Why are trump supporters so fucking retarded

go fuck a garbage disposal my dude

Cunt

Over a year later and they're still crying.

yes its funny because he cries more then liberals

and why you fags obsessed with her?

Waaaaaahhhhaaaaaa

>mfw the alex jones cult member at my job, went from "hey man, i didn't like him but he will bring change" to "FUCK YEAH TRUMP DESTROYING THAT DEEP STATE"

UR A FUCKING FAGGOT

to add.. that means you have pictures of her saved. pretty pathetic for 'winners'

gay

fu

sure.. just cuz i find the paste eating fat faggot annoying that makes me a dem? get fucked kiddo lol

Snivel...waaaaahhaaaaaa!!!!

no matter what and no card can be placed in front of it times infinity.

There you go losers.

Simple economics. Making ties overseas is cheaper, not Trumps fault that the trade laws work this way.

LELE EPIC EMEME AWP

yeah but...muh cafe press knock off

No, because you're on b crying about it you're a faggot.

Noo

triggered much?

Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's finest.

fuck off

Jaina.

Why would I bother? He's still president and there's nothing you can do about it

Easy
It was liberal policies that caused our jobs to leave this country
What do you expect it’s no way to compete with all the regulations and taxes we HAD
TRUMP 2020

Holy Biff Tannen, Batman!

This meme is bad and you should feel bad. Try harder user.

>billionaire
Counting pennies now, eh?

Let me guess, it says made in China

I would unironiclly bang her

Because he was a businessman and businesses worry about bottom line. He would have liked America to be the most profitable option, but China was. Business owners won't just choose to cut their own throat to build in America. Our leaders have to make America the more appealing option.

GTFO you useless trash.

roll

SUGGESTING: that he doesn't care to pay a fair wage to US workers, because he thinks more about his next mortgaged million than the American working people...hence, his campaign was a lie designed to enrich him and his friends and family and he is not fit to be president...there.

hahaha

FACK

>Counting pennies
learn to use the internet for more than just jerking off to trannys

cunt

Lol, OWND

K

this gay

the vast wok trumo has done to create wealth,more pointedly return guvermint held wealth to those who earned first,reducing the number of central plug pullers on economic activity,if you think the trifle of someone making money be selling doodads because of popularity they want to cash in on if you think that matters,,you are as dumb as the average lo informed yahoo follower

Minimum wage is not meant to be a good living wage. It's meant to be an entry level wage for people with no skills or experience. More recently, for people too lazy to make something out of themselves.

Gotta save my mom

:|

then you should think trump is a faggot? he uses twitter like its a box of tissues to cry in.

>official snowflake badge
holy shit

He'd be the first to have a signature collection and not know which country it was made in, while specifically ranting about how everything should be made in America.

That picture gave me autism.

Why are you wearing commie ties? Buy American, faggot.

It real bro

d

Because they don't enjoy facts.

He pulls his net worth out of his ass. Even said as much under oath once.
Put him under a proper balance sheet and he'd come out with a net deficit.

Not obsessed. It's just fun to point out the similarities between Hil and other liberal faggots. The fact that you are all pathetic losers is a good one.

It looks nice

So where is the wall and why isn't Hillary in jail getting blacked by Jamal

>trumpfags
>defending things
Trumpfags don't do that. They're not defensive.
They're offensive. Learn the difference.

>why isn't Hillary in jail getting blacked by Jamal
Because Mueller is looking the wrong way.

Why are you talking about Mueller?
Its not his job to do this
Where is the new Kenn Starr?
Come on you can say it, Trump did until he ignored it
"We don't care about her anymore"

ayo

Stop this