Cred Forums, what is the best way to get revenge on noisy neighbors?

Cred Forums, what is the best way to get revenge on noisy neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofsandiego.org/topics/public-safety/cops-stumbled-smuggling-ring/
youtu.be/uOgpxP77FPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be twice as noisy

Fuck their women

/thread

Shit in a bag and light it on fire and set it in front of their front door

New internet who dis?

OP here, should I just call the police?

BURN their house down...

Write them a note and slip it under their door without identifying yourself. How are they noisy? Is it party noisy or do they have some stupid little yappy cunt barking all day?

Take a shit, put a straw through your shit making a compact cylinder of shit, then you use newly created shitpen to write him a note asking him to be quiet.

Needs more detsils op. Have you already spoken to them about their obtrusive noise? If not, why not? If yes, speak to them again and be as sincere as u can. U can speak to noise control on the phone and discuss the issue, or even the police if it's bad enough and they're potentially violent if they're loud from argument.

Not OP, but imma post more Jordyn

Blow up their house

where were you when you realized niggers are a myth created by your leftist noisy neighbours and spread across the internet to tarnish the good name and oppress the white man?

Have strippers show up for a bachelor party. They'll expect your neighbors to pay.

jesus christ I'm as stiff as a diamond right now.

That doesn't work. It just turns the neighborhood into Sinaloa.

What a waste of quint

Worst get ever

Yeah, that only works where cops do their job and people are rational. So maybe in Iceland or New Zealand.

C H E C K E D

KEK

Diabolic quints of truth, my good man.

Would you say you are BANJI?

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

If they have dogs you could buy a dog whistle and blow it in the middle of the night and/or annoying hours

Just report them to the police every time they're noisy. If you're paranoid about the police coming to your house, just go and use a payphone. It's a five minute phone call for you but to your neighbors it's a good two hour visit from the police, especially if they're drunk.

Stolen from Andy Sixx

Cops are fucking useless.
Neighbors called the cops 53 times on a home in Chula Vista. But it took pure dumb luck for Border Patrol and the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department to discover a human smuggling ring inside.
voiceofsandiego.org/topics/public-safety/cops-stumbled-smuggling-ring/

just call the cops and tell them that you heard shouting and yelling like arguing and stuff breaking like there's a fight , cops will be there in 10 minutes
or if you are American just tell them that you think that there was something similar to a gun shot

Probably just use the police, I hate using them and figured I'd handle a problem myself. Stupid faggot ended up calling them on ME and I think they just side with whoever called them

Here's an example of how to get back at your noisy neighbour:

youtu.be/uOgpxP77FPE

this nigger almost gets it. Need a bass guitar instead though.

>2018
>thinks there are still payphones

>My dick can only go so hard from this image.

Quints, not Sixx.

Alternatively, drop a couple of condoms, in slightly battered wrappers, around where a cheating wife or husband might have lost them. Whoever finds a condom will suspect the other of infidelity. It'll get noisier for a short while, then quiet.

throw a mattress in their pool. it'll take a crane to get it out.

Quints is referring to how many sixes there were.
Sixx is his last name

and then the cops scold the person who made the call when the very quickly realize it was a BS call

this only works in the very few rich neighborhoods in the entire country. for the rest of the trash, they just suffer.

the reason some neighborhoods are expensive is to price out the trash from living amongst the normal people. OP, is you live among these people, you are trash. thats why u live there and not the nice neighborhoods

Like a big fart