Simpsons shitpost thread

Simpsons shitpost thread.
i Start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3VR9DLpr8o
youtube.com/watch?v=JvmypvVuStY
youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well Seymour, I made it. Despite your directions.

Ahh, superintendent Chalmers! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

more of this

Autism: The thread

More like this, I remember seeing a thread full of them way back when.

Fuck off and watch your Rick & Morty bullshit.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Ehhh

>i Start
*I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3VR9DLpr8o

The Simpsons season through 8.
Greatest television show of all time.
Period.
Every episode a classic, packed with the most clever jokes and brilliant ideas. God damn it was too good.

funrelated but kek

*3 through 8

pls nerf

Gahh! Oh Eegads! My roast is ruined!

talk about shitposting

MORE

hehe funny stuff my doods keep em coming hehe

ut what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Oh ho ho ho ho... delightfully devilish, Seymour!

lol'd

I don't get this.

evacuate the premises

Ah!

LUL

Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight. Seymoooouuuuur!

personal favourite

no its not

racing car seems comfy af tho

bart having a guilt-induced nightmare about killing martin in a car crash, presumably

The Right-wing in a Nutshell

saved

brilliant

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JvmypvVuStY

Don't be a cuck, user

Have a Template. Use it as you like.

Who makes this shit? I mean any external source?

I think this one fucked me up a little.

There isn´t an official source. It´s just a form of shitposting. Anyone with a copy of photoshop can do one.

"kill yourself"

wait, thats wrong isn't it

this thread is gold

I don't get it

This made me feel. Why did you do this?!

MRS BOUVIER

it's a gigio reference

Relevant

Lisa needs braces and to buy a Cred Forums gold account

Perfect memeage

>buy pass
>wait for a simposon shitpost thread to place his shit

>the virgin golden age

>The chad Ullman shorts and season 1

spoken like a true poorfag

There's people living like this today.

Sorry.

LIFE HAS MANY DOORS ED BOYS

IRAQI FIGHTER JET

NOT LENNY

I need the picture of Eddy from EEnE sweating

I need more of these that comment on the show's quality

HOLY SHIT

Still waiting for that Eddy picture...

my sides

this^

lol the tombstone

sounds about right

Not meta, though.

Are the last two pics from an episode or were they edited

Lost

why the heck did this make me laugh so hard?

>sweet home alabama intensifies

Wrong thread you dumb furfag.

You sound like a big loud fart, any dimwitted fucker who had standed in front of a Brain Frier the last decade can get the fucking plot. Grab your IQ number and cash it for a real brain or some common sense in the nearest walmart. Simpleton my ass, this is why we can have nice things, all of a sudden these self-righteous-funky-smelling-base-dwellers think they're candidates for the Manhattan Project because they "got the joke." Stephen Hawking spits with his palsy mouth on your IQ score jerkass. Take a shower and get a job dipshit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You're like one of the extras in moes bar that never got into any other part of the show. there was a guy there or two in the early episodes that didn't carry over like that, if you can believe it. You sound like the kind of guy that would deep throat hank azaria for fun.

because ttett

you magnificent sick fuck I was going to post this in response

thank you

>implying millhouse or bob wasn't involved

I'll have you know I got a screen shot about forwarding a tip to the fbi

BULL SHIT Homer's family would be so much better off without him this is the dumbest thing ever. Every bachelor in springfield would be lining up to be pretending to be less retarded than homer if marge was single. The married guys would be trying to get in on that too.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU WITH. WHY DOESN'T CORPORAL PUNISHMENT EXIST ANYMORE?

POOR TASTE

IS CARL A CUCK? CARL THE CUCK IS A THING RIGHT?

u almost got a chuckle outa me Seymour

That might be too dark.

god is dead

Checked.

Too real

OC

saved

wew boy

I don't know why I posted in this thread in the first place

digits confirm part five anime

10/10

I make funny shit, subscribe to my channel don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbN8ViLgNRk

Don't be a fag and watch the entire video for laughs too, lul.
Share in ur social media uf u thoought it was funny.

easily my favorite, do you have the one where flanders diddles bart and gets away with it? i forgot to save that one last time I saw it.

You're welcome...

what is the name of this show?
watched it a while back

>shitposting thread
>autism

water is wet you retard, what a waste of a post

pls more like this

damn quads

omg i kekd so hard

Bümp

bruh, this hit me so hard, too real

>asian