Ask a professional pick up artists anything

>Ask a professional pick up artists anything

I pick up and seduce girls 24/7, I have developed the skills to literally have sex with any woman I lay my eyes on. If you have a question ask it and I will answer it.

How do you pick up guys?

okay, ill bite....im chasing a chick that i've known for some time now, and she just started showing sings that there might be more than just friendship.... how do i brake the barrier, or rather, how do i get into pants of someone thats kinda shy and isnt sure this thing between us will work? i hope i explained it okay

What is the best starting point right now for someone new or returning to the lifestyle? Website? Podcast?

When’s the best time to slip it into their drink without getting caught?

Tips for confidence boosters? I feel like I'm always so shy around women because im such an ugly duckling

If you’re a guy make sure they are gay, then you demonstrate interest I guess. Not a lot of experience picking up dude aha

If you are close to her already and think she might be interested just get her alone and make a move.

i just want to fug one girl i know
walk me through your method

>professional pick up artists

how many times have you been charged with 'harrasment' 'stalking' 'sexual assault' or 'attempted rape'

"make a move"
remember most of us are autists
give us some examples fren

how to get chicks that are into money and generally golddiggers/instagram full of expensive shit but not wealthy themselves?

so whats your income as a pro pua?

Hire me to be your Getter.

How long have you been living in your mom's basement?

nah, I prefer do it myself

Last Saturday I hooked up with this new girl and we had sex. We spent all of Sunday together and had dinner on Wednesday where we had sex after. She eluded to seeing me again by saying she wanted to pay for dinner next time. She's super distant and takes about a day to respond to me and then we only exchange a couple messages before she's gone again. Is she interested in me? She's also still in college and I'm 26.

are you the stammering faggot who keeps making celeb threads?

so you've fucked twice but you are wondering if shes interested in you?

She clearly wants you to fuck her and maybe something else but doesnt really give a fuck about something else as long as you fuck her well, when you stop fucking her well you will notice, shes not there anymore and if you marry her well good luck fella. wea

Read the book “Models” by Mark Manson, and start lifting and eating healthy. Get a job if you don’t have one. Once you have health, money and mind balanced you’ll feel better and more confident. Looks don’t matter that much.

By make a move I mean slowly engage sex. If you’re alone on the couch/in bed start by holding her hand or touching her leg, if she don’t move your hand or saying move to her private areas. Go for a kiss if you touch her boobs or pussy, then fuck.

Get rich or just catch them when they aren’t working. Get thier number at a Starbucks or at the mall instead of trying to hit them up at work or on instagram where there are tons of thirsty guys terrorizing her.

Zero. Unless you’re a werido or a creep that shouldn’t ever happen. If it does a decent lawyer will be able to get you off clean but it shouldn’t happen unless you fuck something up major.

How small is your dick

>if she don’t move your hand
what if she moves my hand?

Where do you typically meet girls willing to hook up?

lawl

How do you pluck them from your screen?

Keep trying until she gets up and leaves. If she stays then sees interested generally and needs to be “warmed up” to the idea of sex.

In real life: Bars during the week. Clubs also work on weekends but pull near bars or tables, girls on the dance floor are usually too distracted to know what’s going on, plus it’s more quiet near the bar generally. During the day, only approach girls you are 100% attracted to, you’ll be more motivated and it won’t be as exhausting

Online: Tinder, Bumble and Instagram. I typically don’t use Snapchat.

I have some problems with picking up. Namely one of them is my low sex drive. I don't get a 'rush' from a hot girl or the thought of banging them. - The context of picking up is always tipsy or drunk, for the record -

I'm average-looking, better than average with small talk. On a whim I end up making sexual small talk and get a reaction from girls anywhere on the 1-10 scale.

I can make witty situational comments, followed up from basic questions like country age, and interests, but I always end up disappointing girls and feels like they think I've misled them. And they become 10x harder to approach even normally the next time.

user, what should I do to improve?

Might be an autistic question, but do you ever go out alone when you do this, or are you with friends?

i am going to shit post in this thread now

>Literally any
Yeah dude, even a narcissist like you has to admit that's bullshit and you're an idiot at some point.

poopsmoke a bit of butthash so you get a bit high as shit nigger, bitches love when a dude is high as shit nigger in front of them

Both

How many girls have you banged?

I'm like 6ft 3in and not overweight so I have that going for me but I was beta and bluepill but somehow despite that negative working against me I've slept with 9 girls. Then I got married and after a few years she wanted a divorce, looking back I know I need to learn game to keep a girl. So now I'd like to learn from past mistakes and get back out there but I've been out of it for so many years I feel like I completely forgot how I got those girls years ago. I vaguely recall I did stuff like shotgun nerdy messages on sites and a few would stick and we meetup a few times and finally she invites me over and finally I work up the courage to offer her a massage clothed which lead to naked which lead to you know what. But I feel like I have no idea how to pull any of that off.
And another problem I have is I noticed the dating sites are completely different than they where years ago, like they are completely garbage. Unfortunately I have some seriously bad approach anxiety like I cant get myself to try to meet strange girls. And a much bigger problem than those problems is I'm socially awkward.
How do I overcome all of these negative things working against me so I can get a nice gf and actually keep her?

You're taking answers from an autistic person who is narcissistic and clearly just hits on everything that moves and sometimes it works, he's also giving some pretty rapey advice.

How do you get a girl to show off her tits,
I have zero interest in meeting new women, I just want them to show them off, snapping a pic of them would be a bonus

Bump