Hey Cred Forums, want to give me some relationship advice?

Hey Cred Forums, want to give me some relationship advice?

So me and my girlfriend got in a fight last week and she stayed at a friends house. This morning were laying in bed and she gets a snapchat from her friend. She is holding one of my gfs necklaces and says "did you have sex on my floor because I found this on the ground" and starts laughing. So I ask my gf if she saw anyone else while she was away and she got PISSED. Then I get her calmed down and she starts crying. Saying how I should know shed never cheat etc etc....

She cheated didnt she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no she didn´t it was a friendly joke
don´t be a mad virgin

Yes, she cheated. Honestly, get rid of girls that do this else you make it worse for the rest if men who have to deal with women who never had to be responsible for their actions.

Here's a better question.

If she did, how would I know?

What's her SC name. I'll find out for you.

Thats what i would think if she didnt have a habit of lying to me about stuff. She told me she stayed at a different friends house, not the girl who sent her the snap.

And I didnt get mad about it, it just seemed like a weird snap so I asked. She was the one who got pissed

She probably cheated, yeah. If she didn't feel guilty, she wouldn't have cried, just stayed mad.

Read what you just wrote. You already know the truth.

>relationship advice
>Cred Forums

Dont really want to give that up on Cred Forums. But not a bad idea to have a friend do that I guess?

She 100% cheated and she will never respect you if you stay with her.

As a bit of friendly advice, if she lies to you on the regular, she's going to keep doing it. What's to say she didn't just now? The guilt is what made her cry, she lied to hide her secret and stay with you. Dump her and show her that her actions have consequences.

well it´s easy anyways
get rid of her, she easily gets mad when she is in the right or she is lying

Of course she did you beta cuck

My thoughts exactly, anons pain is anons... gain?

I really feel like id need some sort of evidence or something before I dump her.

This is my high school sweetheart who I just got back with (I'm 24.) I would hate to misread something and lose her.

Friend wouldn’t be asking if she had sex if she slept alone.

Good God we can collective teach women to stop being lying sluts if we refuse to allow them in our no d's when they do this to us.

>she cheated didnt she?

You aren't misreading her. Just that you question it means you already have second thoughts. You are better off alone until you find the person you trust.

Fuck, thats a good point.

soyed

Is pic related?

If she said she didn't do it. She didn't do it. Someday you'll know anyways.

So here's another thing to consider.. Where I'm living I have zero family and all of my friends have left state or enlisted in the army. I recently had to give my dog up for adoption.

If she leaves I have absolute no one within a 3500 mile radius

Yes Dump her ass. She will do it again. If you don't dump her ass then there will be nobody else to blame but yourself.

>She told me she stayed at a different friends house, not the girl who sent her the snap.

We all know now. Sorry bro

Nah just some girl off the net

Found the cuck

She cheated OP.

Ah. Yeah I don't know. I think you should talk to your girl instead of us. None of us have cheating gfs so we can't really help ya.

So you are willing to stay with someone who blatantly disrespects you?

Newsflash: you currently don't have anyone within 3500 miles.

Took you long enough :)

Duh,jpeg
Dump her

WTF, who cries after being asked if they had a fling? It's not even a big deal.

Yeah. She did. And she wants you to be a man and kick her out.

For the company?

I guess. I'm unemployed right now and horribly depressed. Having someone else in the house is keeping me stable until I can get some psychiatric help... So another couple weeks

Oh. Well you're kind of just her pet then.

OP, this feels like a troll thread
But in the off chance it isn't, if a woman blames you first jokingly, then flips the fuck out when you turn the tables....
She fucking did what ever she was blaming you for

Girls will sleep with at leat 20 men before she is 30. Learn to deal with it.

Ok, so lets say she cheated.

How do I figure that out? I'm afraid my depression and anxiety are making me paranoid

>I'm unemployed
Dude, find a job and use her until you can leave, she's fucking cheating on you

I start next week

Get a fucking hobby. What the fuck is wrong with men now?

Actually, youre right, ask her to have a threesome with the guy she fucked and suck his dick. There's your company.

Don't risk your home....Find a job as fast as you can. She's going to come clean and says she love some other guy soon, and you are going to have no place to go
Don't be depressed, get off your lazy ass and find a job
You have no safety net

This is 100% not a troll thread. I'm stuck far away from friends and family and the people I do have are tired of me blowing their phone up.

Go see a therapist. This girl is making your anxiety worse.

Lol she got reamed doggy style on some other friends carpet. Shouldve checked her knees

Good, don't even act like you know she's screwing around
Just get in to the mindset that she is, and your relationship is over
Save up first and last months and all the security deposits for your utilities and get the fuck out
Don't get depressed, get angry and channel that anger into saving your own damn ass

I have one. But dont start until next week hopefully or the week after.

I know I have no safety net. I'm considering moving back home to be close to family

The best revenge is living well.

Don't move back to family, that's a fucking trap
Use her until you have an exit
Even if you have to plead with her as when she finally comes clean, do not move back with family

Tbh at this point I need a safety net. Fuck I'm in Cred Forums asking for help

Just fucking demand a truthful answer. Don't take that emotionally manipulating shit from anyone!
Stick to your guns, demand the truth. Either she answers satisfactorily, whether she did or not, or she just tries to manipulate you even further.
If she did, dump her ass. If she didn't and still won't give you a straight answer without the manipulation, dump her ass.

Kek retard

get a job b4 u do anything nigger

She will lie if she did.

How do I ask her? I need a script or a line or something

Go pandhandle on the street, this isn't a charity

Don't so this. Don't give her the opportunity to lie again. Just get out and never look back.

I should mention I live outside the continental US. So driving back home is a hard option. It would be a lot of time and a lot of money, but I have enough to do it

For what? Cheating, don't' worry about that . Just save money and use your current place a an base of operations for your master plan of getting out of dodge

Of course she will. It's a trap, if you can't tell when people are basically lying to your face based on their emotional response then go learn social skills until you can. It's really not that hard. Plenty of people have done it.

Not financial help you fuck

She didn't cheat. You're welcome.

Dude, don't engage her about the cheating again
That doesn't matter, she will lie until she has somebody else lock in, and you'll be shit out of luck then
Most times, if you think she's cheating, she's cheating

He's unemployed

Also, even in the unlikely event she didn't cheat....You'll have a safety net and some security

Post nudes.

Don't go back to family, you will get stuck living with the old parents for an indeterminate about of time
Fucking leave the nest already bro, your folks are happy they don't have to deal with their kid anymore

Should I even ask about her staying at a different friends house?

You know the rules.

I wouldn't live with them, just by them

Girls will cry and get mad when you ask if they are cheating (and they are actually cheating) because they are emotional and try to move the guilt from themselves onto you, for not trusting them.

Even if he had a $100k job he sounds like such a pushover she probably would have cheated anyway.

OP this is actually the only reasonable option at this point. You know she cheated and we don't give a fuck about your situation unless you ditch her, so show us her tits.

I want to fuck your girlfriend OP, you're a weak pushover who has made up mental illnesses like 'anxiety', don't blame the girl for wanting a man with a pair of balls, something you dont have soyboy.

No, don't worry about that. That will just accelerate the problems. You are trying to buy time at this point so you can build that safety net you need
Dude, I promise you, you will find a better one once you move out and have a stable income

Possibly. You haven't given enough information about her personality.

Hear Hear !

>he is holding one of my gfs necklaces
>one of my gfs

Um, why do you have gf's ?
Are you cheating on her?

Expects us to help without tits.

Nah, he/she is cheating on their GF

I have enough money to move back to the US and get an apartment. That's probably my best option at this point?

You haven't even posted a pic of her face.

$100 says she is ugly and OP is embarrassed.

Nah, just open up your relationship
You obviously have a side thing going

She cheated, post the whores nudes.

I don't. Wish I did at this point

1/ OP is a loser with no self esteem, employment or anything
2/ girl cheats because of 1/

Who wants to be with a loser?

OP be thankfull she hasn't leaved yet, and fix yourself.

Well, don't move
Get another apartment and keep the job you got , one in the hand is worth more than two in the bush and all that

No nudes sorry. I live in a small area

She may have. If she did, it's possible to work it out, but think about if you really like her all that much whether she cheated or not. Also, overcoming infidelity is a loooong road and if she won't even admit it, you haven't even started.

Stop fucking blabbing about your feelings and show us this ugly cunt who cheated on you.

Fuck you. I have enough money to where I don't have to work. And I still pay for everything

He nailed it, don't tell this guy "fuck you."

I don't even know who has cheated on who anymore.

It's Twin Peaks in this thread

You can't guess by OP's soyboy posts?

He need to reignite their relationship and Buy a strap on for her to fuck him in the ass with

Report for too much estrogen in a supposedly male human.

This fuck never had a girlfriend.

Sorry dude, she almost definitely cheated. I've been in the same situation where I didn't have any family or close friends around and I can tell you things will be 100 times worse if you stay.

Being single will be painful for a while but the longer you stay with her the more lasting damage you're doing to yourself.

Rip off the bandage and get rid of that whore ASAP.

That made me hungry, I want a pepperoni and cheese pizza taco combo
That actually looks bomb as fuck

I'm about to go to taco shop because of it

It's time to abandon thread and get tacos

Sure haha

Thank God.

Obvoiusly she cheated on you user. The fact that she got super offensive at the statement you made is all we need to know. A better reaction would have been denial but not to the extreme.

Woman behave with emotions before logic. She felt like she had to get back at you somehow. Don't be oblivious to the signs. There was more than one person when she was there, or else her friend would not have brought it up. this is just one of the many red flags to come. Save yourself the heartbreak and misery now and dump her ass.

are you retarded? Its one of her necklaces

Yes

Kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I don’t post on here much man. But this is pretty spot on

Not sure how old you are but you are unemployed and right now you sound like a bit of a loser. I am not trying to offend you but let’s look at the facts...

You had a fight. Those things happen. It’s apart of any relationship. But in this day of age, some people look for those way to get out of a situation or to try it with another person.

So when you fought, she stayed with her friends. Girls take everything to the extreme. So your gf probably download tinder and went on attack mode at the bar.

Now the real thing I want to get at....

She cried when you confronted her about the Snapchat. That should be a huge red flag. Why would she cry? There’s no reason for that.

I have no issue with you asking her what that Snapchat meant. That’s a honest question. But her reaction told you everything that you needed to know

I wish you the best of luck man. You seem like a decent kid.

You need to get a job though and you need to no rely so much on her. Go make some friends.

Maybe breaking up with her will force you to make some moves in your life.

Best of luck man

Alright, so I am unemployed. But that has been by choice. Where I work most people do seasonal summer work and take the winter off. I have a decent amount of money in the bank so I took a bit of time off. The day I decided I wanted to get back to work (last monday) I had a job same day.

And although ive been unemployed I am still paying the rent and all the bills.

Ok well that’s good.

Seasonal work is pathetic, enough money to live is pathetic. How can you not want better things for yourself?

>I recently had to give my dog up for adoption
Why? Sorry, have doggo. This just does not compute for me. If she cheated, you deserved it. Doggos b4 bitches & bros.