>This will never you
How to not happen?

I dont want a role in the Twilight, thanks

Yum I wanna fuck his brains out

nobody cares, go shitpost somewhere else

im not from jersy so..

oh?

verb pls

I always fart in closed spaces and need to count to ten I guess Stacy doesn't like that

appropriate considering Oscar just died like a week ago

I not you english real bad fuck stupid

understandable

Jesus he's more manicured and styled than his bitch.

Good

You're

Doesn't look like that guy is into girls lol.

I will never what?

Help me

>hurt

Im bored now

You will never be a caricature of a Anglo-Saxon male.

Hurr durr I know what foundation tastes like

You're right, I'd never be photoshopped into a picture where I'm disproportionate to the image in the background (head nearly reaching exit sign, even if people were 6 ft tall you see most of their legs if they were actually where these two are "supposedly" standing). That would never happen to me. Why?

Because I'm 6'6 tall and aren't insecure about my height to the point I have to shop images to make me look taller. I also don't have to prove I'm a man by bragging about the quality of women I bang as really all that matters is if I got my dick wet and that I enjoyed it. I dont have to tell everyone I'm a chad because trying to measure up is nothing you ever worry about when you're not insecure about your measurements. You muntchkins never cease to amaze me the lengths you go to embarrass yourselves pretending you aren't the half-pint man children you really are.

You know. You actually might be this guy. How's your make up collection, faggot?

Found the poster

non-existent, just like your sex life and balls

Then you know a lot about yourself then?

Are they a gay couple?

Dude, if you're going to bantz, don't respond with a "I know you are but what am I?" type post. It's cringey and fucking gay.

The face of this girl ahahahah, thx god I'm not him
And this guy is wearing make up please...

of course not. hell freezes over and heaven burns down before i let such a faggot touch me!

Is... is he doing his eyebrows...? Is that what i must do to get the attention of the opposite sex?

a guy wearing a bracelet

Lol you ended up being more retarded and more of a faggot than OP. Kys.

i need a wax figure Chad & Stacey display myself 4 parties

he has brown eyes. subhuman.

duh i'm not a girl

That's alright. Can still buy grade a pussy though