I don't know what to do Cred Forums

I don't know what to do Cred Forums

I think a friend is planning a mass shooting on Monday. He told me many times how much he hates people because he never had friends and girls always rejected him. He's obsessed with previous school shootings and serial killers. A few month ago he told me that when he stops replying to me one day it's because "he changed his life and something big is going to happen". Usually we talk every single day online. But today he didn't reply.That never happen before. I have a really bad feeling about the coming Monday. Should I report him to the authorities ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RyVE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

no

So you're his friend but he never had friends?????????

Post his info obv.

before you go to the police do you go to the same school? would you feel comfortable telling your parents or the principal.

>Should I report him to the authorities ?
Jesus christ how is not your first thought? And if you don't and he shoots up a school, we have to hear the whining and crying about the scary guns for another month. People who know and don't say anything should be arrested for the same crimes as the shooter

If you are concerned, you should contact someone and ask if such worries are enough to report

What if he really does it?
We online talk online.
I dont go to the same school.

Guys I really feel sick to my stomach. That guy could be serious after all.

we only talk online*

>Guys I really feel sick to my stomach. That guy could be serious after all.
If you say this one more time in a reply then we'll know this is a faggot bait thread.
>b-b-b-but guys, I don't know what to do.

Fucking call the police you giant pussy

dont report
how can u tell if hes online

Kek. Nice bait OP

It's just because i'm really concerned. Ok fine I call the cops.

ive been depressed for a while now.
done everything and i understand that i am going to kill myself. but i dont want a messy or painful death, and i was refused euthanasia.
so i have a plan in the works showing what happens when you keep people like me alive. if i dont get euthanasia by april....somethings gonna happen.
ive planned this for a year and i am of sound mind, my actions will show this.
i want no part in this world or any of the people in it, and if im forced to leave it in a bloody painful way, i will be damn sure others leave the same way.

euthanasia is the only thing that can stop this.

Turn him in. The FBI needs to ignore this immediately.

pure bait, theres no school all next week faggot, presidents week

ok?

I'm not american.

>i will be damn sure others leave the same way.
What an awesome badass you are! To much of a scared little faggot to just fucking kill yourself. Fuck I wish I could pick you useless little shits out in a crowd.

underrated kekkle

if you see a god in a crowd. its me

even if it is fake post op report it

imgur.com/a/RyVE8

ffs yes, also this is not a thread

yes you fucking retard. time and time again there are warning signs and no one did anything.

"Don't go to same school"

Reported for underage faggotry

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALL LOCAL COPS THEN FBI. v& that bitch!

Seriously? Your biggest worry is about people "moaning" about your (quite frankly, ridiculous) gun laws as apposed to more dead kids?

Priorities man.

Part of me says you should, but the other part wants to see what happens.

i hope he kills you

Why shouldn't you? If they think he's homicidal he'll get behavioural help

>should i report him to the authorities?

No, just sit down and have a nice tea party. Call the damn police.

I agree.

Samefag here.

I find it concerning how people don't use their fucking heads

Why not, you know. Go and knock on their door?

Cred Forums wants to see a depressed kid get arrested.

jesus, you guys are like sad white knights

Your friend is a faggot

screenshotting this and following the news tomorrow heyho

Yup because I find people like you that blame a piece of metal for the disgusting slaughter of innocent people (quite frankly) appalling.

Yep, I'm glad my therapist told me that my urge to kill as many people as possible was just depression. Really sorted that whole thing out

Nigga what?

I don't blame guns for killing people as much as I don't blame planes for blowing up buildings...

What I do blame are retarded, mentally ill faggots who are more concerned with 'their rights' than addressing the problem. Even you can't deny there's a huge fucking problem.

and it will get worse. this world is sick

>than addressing the problem
What problem is that exactly newfriend?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP FAGGIT!

>Monday is President's Day OP
>Schools are closed in observance of it
How????