It's time for Ask Dr. Stupid, with your host, Dr. Stupid!

It's time for Ask Dr. Stupid, with your host, Dr. Stupid!

Dear Dr.Stupid,

How do I grow a second dick?

Dear Dr Stupid,

Why am I so stupid?

They have all the materials you need at the local gardening store. I recommend buying your dick seeds in bulk. They double as a nutritious snack!

Because you're actually a turnip. Instead of thinking, you should find someone to mash you and serve you with haggis.

Dear Dr. Stupid
I think I have morgellons disease, but everyone calls me gay.

How can I get the motivation to take control of my life?

Gay

Those sores on your skin are actually leprechaun bites. They try to eat you in your sleep because you taste just like a fruitcake. People call you gay because you actually are.

Buy yourself a cheesemaking kit and try to get the hang of cheesemaking. It may not fix your wreck of a life but at least you'll have cheese.

Doctor Stupid how to tell if i have stupid?

I actually love cheese.... thank you Dr. Stupid im going on amazon now, for some reason I want to cry

Ask yourself this: Would you take advice from a guy named Dr. Stupid?

dear Dr. Stupid,

what is the meaning of life?

I'll admit I had to do some googling to answer this one, but the meaning of life is something that can only be understood by people who wear yellow boxer shorts. It says so in the Bible.

interesting concept

bump

Mr President, what are you doing on Cred Forums again?
You should be busy bankrupting the country.

I'm issuing an executive order for you to go fuck yourself..

Will that be right after you issue the presidential edicts making October 1st "National Stephen Paddock Day" and February 14th "National Nikolas Cruz Day"?

No, my next project is to sign a bill that would make every month Black History Month for the next 1000 years.

Dear Dr. Stupid,

How do I stop fapping?

Glue velcro strips to your dick and wear wool mittens all the time. By the time you're done getting unstuck you'll lose your boner.