SantaFe Chan continued

SantaFe Chan continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
imagefap.com/pictures/7334916/More-of-SantaFe-Chan!
imagefap.com/pictures/7318915/A-lovely-hot-teen!!
imagefap.com/pictures/7324743/More-of-this-lovely-hot-teen!!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!

Yessss.

Now is the time to do squirt, or try really really hard.

here we go again, spit on your boobs for a good start

and here we go!!!

Yes!!

Doggy style position, ass popping up

Suck nipples!!

Roll

Bend over and show more of your asshole

Pinch your nip and make a goofy cute face

Spread pussy lips

Such a fuckable ass

Very nice, please do video and finger your ass in that position. Show more of it basically

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Damn.. your pussy doesn't even look that extremely tight

fucking cuck

Please do this, video preferred but pic is fine too

ABQ reporting in. Just perfect, an excellent pretty pink little pussy. great work chile chan

This is so dumb

take a pic with your finger two knuckles deeps in your ass

then take another pic of your face as you smell your finger

Generally everything with face is great

Lol gross!

Lets see pussy spread!!

fag

Agreed but Cred Forums is v&s R us

your little pussy is awesome but we need to see you on your back with your knees spread apart up by your armpits and a nice clear pic of your asshole, pussy and your precious sweet face. thanks chile chan!

Can you post a pic with something in pooper?

And for everyone asking

>Lol gross!

that's the point

it gets my dick hard

There are the ears

Please Kitty, display your marvellous asshole in such a position

This is from earlier, I can't be bothered to make anything else

kitty kitty kitty!!!

Meeow

are u british femanon?

now a pic of your face smelling the sharpie

I don't think she can notice you over your fedora.

No I'm from Merica.

nah she's chile chan from albuquerque

you ever go on omegle santafe?

I was an omegle slut for 5 years before recently finding Cred Forums.

oh fuck, thats just too hot

Eyes closed, and tongue out plus titties?

would like to see a squatshot from behind

What a tiny hole!! Put a sharpie in it!!

What are some good tags to find one such as yourself?

5 years... she's 19...

I never put any tags

Yes, I started when I was 14. Don't judge me.

so you are a slut since 14?

Pic like this?

Can you pull your belt tighter and look at the camera?

Thanks

zoom on urethra ? ;v

Did you steer the convo towards it or did they?

getting clothed? :(

squat??

Can you squeeze the dildo between your tits?

what's your name?

Kitty

What age were you first raped?

I've never been raped

shut up and let that lady do her stuff!

Thanks, Kitty.

You're a lying cunt.

What age did you first fantasise about being raped?

I'm really not interested in rape, thanks.

Fuck off cunt

Thank you for sharing! Not really my style chest wise, but you have a pretty face!

Panties in your mouth?

do you work or goto to school or just make money online doing this shit?

please do that kitty

I want a boob job so badly

I'm a student

I second this!

cool, what are you studying?

Have you ever thought about streaming on chaturbate or something like that?

don’t bother that lady cunt!

You like her boobs? That weird tiny nipple and super faint areola doesn't do it for me. She doesn't have enough boobs to really job with - not that I like huge tits either, but these aren't large enough to be perky.

Political science and german with a minor in film

be honest OP - do you deliberately sniff the air after you fart? do you enjoy the scent?

What the fuck are you talking about? I, OP, was replying saying that I want to get plastic surgery!

Duh. I misunderstood. I'm sure you don't need a boob job to live a totally normal life and have a happy relationship.

If you fancy, you can try your German skills on me

I thought you were some random user wanting a boob job, like, titty fucking. It's been a long day! lol

You're lying about never having been raped.

Abused, at least.

Your eyes are broken.

I don't NEED it, but it's a want. And I don't do relationships.

She seems more bored than broken.

I've been mentally abused my entire life, but I've never been sexually abused.

Reroll

stop projecting you cock sounding faggot

You're young, I can understand that. Relationships are good when you want something stable.

Or you just haven't met the right person.

Perhaps it's about time.

>Cancer mole
>ugly
>bet she doesn't even play Wow
2/10 wouldn't fuck

With jerks like you on her threads, complety understable...

Murder all niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

So much plastic surgery ends poorly... and they wouldn't be able to add nipples, nothing worse than a bad boob job.

please do that without panties

This?

Turn into a nigger?

1 - How many sexual partners have you had?

2 - What is a sexual act you would consider "too naughty" that you aren't into.

3 - Tell me a recent Go To sexual fantasy.

1. I've had 7 total, 5 men and 2 women.
2. Pee/poo. So gross!
3. I don't fantasize about anything

Or this?

You look very malnourished or you have aneroxia.

1. Do you consider yourself bi then or were you just exploring? Prefer men or women?

2. I don't disagree! Always those trolls try to sneak those scat videos in and it resets your whole mood!

3. You don't fantasize at all? What do you think about when you masturbate?

4. What drove you to post pictures online like this? Once your face is out there there's no going back!

That's a lie. You have had probably ~50 and a handful of Tyrones.

I'm actually just very petite, thank you.

how do you support yourself?

how tall?

Show ass pussy face new pic. Do it. Bitch

Appreciate the genuine replies. Gonna hop off but feel free to add "conhopper" on Snap if you feel like chatting.

Have you considered switching to chaturbate?

1. I consider myself "fluid" my romantic interests depend on my mood. But overall I consider myself asexual.
2. Glad you agree with me!
3. I don't think about anything in particular. Just kinda focus on the physical sensation I guess.
4. Don't take this personal, but I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT! I'm not retarded, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing. I like the attention, and that's all that matters. I honestly don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of me. And to anyone who judges: are you 5? Have you never seen a naked woman before? It's just a body, calm tf down.

I'm 5'1

Hi, I’m a violent spouse abuser. Have you ever wanted a man to beat you to death in the laundry room with a rusted crowbar?

That's a great question user. What the fuck is a 19 year old female doing here? It seems she's either blind of the consequences or doesn't give a fuck about her life or she's so desperate for attention that she resorts to grabbing the attention of virgins here. That gives an idea that she must be leading a meaningless life like most here.

All life is meaningless, user. Accept it. You are gonna die someday so do what makes you happy.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, I'm into bdsm lite. I like being hit and choked, but please don't actually kill me.

Yea - she feels this way now at 19 "it's just a body" but man, it's like she hasn't heard all the horror stories over the years from girls who get doxed and followed. But hey - pay attention to me! Boobs!

I guess we should have assumed this with the thing around your neck!

Dox me, I don't care. I'll own up to it. And if you want to fuck with me, I very much don't suggest it. I will be the one making your life a living hell.

Damn you're naive

That's just adorable. Look how independent it's trying to act lol.

Green Chile cheese burger please

Sorry, but that really pisses me off. Like I said, I'm aware of what I'm doing, and I've been doing this for years. Fuck off because I'm probably smarter than you.

I am extremely street smart, thank you for asking.

Yea lots of 19 year olds think they're smarter than everybody else. You're not special.

The older you get the more you'll learn how much there is to know.

You mean a lotaburger

Do you still have the cat ears on?

Yeah.... Deming here

Is it really street smarts if the only reason people are talking to you is because you're showing them your tits, your face and your pussy?

Like - guys - look how world traveled and smart I am - but first let me stick this sharpie in my ass lol.

You have no idea what I've gone through in life. I didn't grow up in a suburb with loving parents. I've gone through more than what most people my age will ever go through.

Watch out! She will make your life a "living hell"!

what are the best things to do in santa fe?

World traveled? No, I'm talking about the violent drug world. That's where I come from. Don't get me wrong, I have also done well for myself academically, but I'm not completely oblivious to what actually happens out there.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

Here it comes boys, the waterworks, the trade off for all the pussy pics, she's our wounded birdy

Moar with dildo!!

Honey this is Cred Forums, you haven't seen any more or less than anyone else.

Doesn't make you smart - makes you an attention whore. Your original behavior nullifies any act of being wise - so go back to following instructions and do some of the poses these fine anons have asked for.

She was trauma adjacent that one time, that makes her the hacker Cred Forums, hear to steal our .docs!

Meow wolf is my favorite. Ten thousand waves is also amazing if you have the money. The walk down canyon road is nice. And depending on what time of year it is, there's some cool things to do.

anyone got her old pics ?

You get pink eye a lot don't you?

There's enough here to post to some New Mexico groups and track down her name. We're good.

Oh please, you should see the people my age, 90% of them are retarded babies. I don't understand why I can't be smart and be confident enough to show my body. Like I said, it's JUST a body. There's nothing wrong with self expression.

You won't find much if you look up my name. I can send you some links to old pics if you'd like.

This

Exactly now show them pussy lips spread

And here you are inserting objects in your anus. That should be what most people in your age should never go through. You're a joke.

yeah would like to see more or/and all

Hey sexy you in Santa Fe or burque?

Again, lots of people of every color, shape, size, nationality, etc like all kinds of different sexual things. The only joke here is you, judging people for doing totally normal things. You sound like you're 10.

Albuquerque

Ill be at UNM tmrw, would you like to meet for lunch?

The fact that other 19 year olds are morons, or just so bored that they don't give a fuck, isn't proof that you're anything special.

Trauma makes people stupid on the opposite spectrum - a whole other special kind of naive where you can't accept the good stuff.

Don't get me wrong - you have a pretty enough face that I'd enjoy watching you get slapped across it - but you haven't said anything yet to convince us you're anything more than an edgy attention whore.

Is there a Scrappy Chan? Like Scrappy Do? Lemme at em! Lemme at em! lol

Don't feed the trolls :(

She's really bad about that.

imagefap.com/pictures/7334916/More-of-SantaFe-Chan!
imagefap.com/pictures/7318915/A-lovely-hot-teen!!
imagefap.com/pictures/7324743/More-of-this-lovely-hot-teen!!

ahh let the whore do her work. No point in lecturing her dude, you'll make her upset and she wont show us her asshole anymore

I'm just here because I figured she'd have a penis.

True

Damn, what do you do in that dump all day?

Thank you very much!

You'd like to talk about your story? Like where you come from and all that, legit interest

This

I mean if you'd like to hear it

Jesus Christ what a difference make up makes!

Nice to see a fellow burqueno your hotter than the green chile keep posting

Yea guys can't you tell this girl is really smart and has a lot to offer the world!

LOL

I know, I'm so ugly without it. And to be fair it doesn't make me magically beautiful, but it does help.

Says the guy on Cred Forums trying to insult teenage girls

Actually i do, that's why im asking. Here or on Kik, as you prefer

It's a night and day difference between the stuff you posted today and those links.

I guess that's most women but my first instinct was you were two different people.

I would prefer kik

Why is it so different?

Ok, look for: redeerbox

Kitty is hot and cool, all of you should be saying thanks for her pics and not acting like jerks, those who are saying she's ugly i dare you to post a pic of yourselves, bet you're not exactly a 10/10, fuckers.

her name isn't kitty

shes beautiful and her sexy ass made my night better

It is.

Yes it is -OP

What is your kik OP?

prove it

imn0tavampire

She just said it, you idiot, she also say it on her kik group

that's her little Cred Forums whore name, dumbass