Monster breeders

Monster breeders

damn...

Ooh, smother me.

Here to breed your women

>Inb4 BBC! U MAD WHITE BOI!?!?!?!?

shit, i love to tag team my chick with you.

It'd be a crime against nature to try and stop you. Daughter, sister, mother, you can have them all. I'd just hope to get to lick your ass or sniff your taint while you do it.

you pump a lot of cum with that?

Post pictures of your women

timestamp or this is shit

which kind of monsters do you breed?

pocket monsters

tamaggotchi?

what is your routine, even if most of that size is natural, its hang looks like you did something

not gay or bi... but have this fascination with big cocks...

or is that actually just gay

An innate attraction to males makes one gay. One can easily end up fetishizing cocks during development, purely from enjoying their own cock or the aspects of it.

As counter-intuitive as the wording is, sexuality is purely in regards to gender anyway, not sex. Plenty of girls have cocks.

too deep man..

>An innate attraction to males makes one gay
False.
>Plenty of girls have cocks.
Also false.

You can be attracted to whoever and whatever you want, no need to label everything, but don't say retarded shit like that.

Everything is already well labeled. A person's sex has to do with their genetics and reproductive functions - it's really only between a person and their doctor.

A person's gender is a societal construct based on arbitrary expectations of those sexes.

Just saying the word 'false' doesn't mean much with absolutely no logic to back it.

same, first dick ive seen that actually got me feeling something. besides my own

Sure is LG/b/T up in this thread

wtf what fascinates me is how the fuck does that fit in a pussy...

i guess it makes me kinda wish i was that big to see how my gf would take it... hahaha

>sexuality
>sex

nigger are you retarded

What I'm working with, recently shaved . So I gotta get a pic of that

It doesn't. He needs a horse if he want to go balls deep. He can't grind it pubic bone to pubic bone. Uses half a dick and gets less out of it.

How hot is this pic

Been doing better user?^^

man iwanna see my gf get fucked by a cock like that... maybe ill get a huge dildo and see how she reacts

Yea I've been pretty good now

I didn't realize you were so stupid you needed me to explain exactly why the things you said were false. My mistake.

>An innate attraction to males makes one gay
We don't know all of the specific factors that shape our sexual preferences, but we do know that it is likely a combination of nature and nurture--meaning, while there seems to possibly be a genetic component(s) to sexual orientation, it does not account for everything. There are other important factors that come into play, which have to do with early development. So, there is no such thing as "an innate attraction to males" because sexual orientation is not determined before birth.

>Plenty of girls have cocks

girl

noun
1. a female child.

female

adjective
1. of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

Therefore, it is logically and or biologically impossible for girl (young female) to have a cock, because girls--by definition--have female reproductive organs.

...............you fucking idiot.

Good i'm glad, im sure sucking that big cock would help~

Innate - at least in my usage, as opposed to inborn - would be something 'instinctively' developed. That is, not learned.

And I'll just drop this for the ignorant bit of your rant:

Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender. Today the distinction is strictly followed in some contexts, especially the social sciences[4][5] and documents written by the World Health Organization (WHO).

That would definitely help me out

A warm drooling mouth around that long cock would make you forget a lot~

I bet most of you retards would grow males and say you're smoking buds.

That it would, like I've said I need someone like you around

I need someone like you as well~ Working that cock daily as make you cum~

>I need someone like you around
Why don't you try going out and hooking up with someone for a change instead of spamming Cred Forums and /soc/ with your dick pics?

I live in the country, not easy to find someone. If I were in the city then I wouldn't be here as often. Thanks for recognizing my cock

>Thanks for recognizing my cock
I recognize your deformed looking body and moles.

I'd love to be walking by and see this.

>Innate - at least in my usage, as opposed to inborn - would be something 'instinctively' developed. That is, not learned.

Not only is "your usage" incorrect by definition, but even by "your usage" it's still false, as I already explained.

>I'll just drop this for the ignorant bit of your rant:
>anything I don't agree with is ignorant
Ah, so you're one of those.

>Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender. Today the distinction is strictly followed in some contexts, especially the social sciences[4][5] and documents written by the World Health Organization (WHO).

So for a few decades a specific minority of people have been using the term "gender" incorrectly.
Who gives a shit? None of that changes biology.

> Deformed
How so?
> Moles
Problem with that?

Underrated post

>How so?
You have the physique of Golem dude. You look like a platypus fucked a frog.

checked (nice cock btw)

9/10 cock damn

So you're insistent that sex and gender are synonymous? Everyone with a penis is a 'boy' and with a vagina is a 'girl'?

It's an important distinction throughout any sociocultural study. Of course gender studies, sexology, psychology, law, it's even a required distinction in neuroscience.

> Golem

post moar?

>Here to breed your women
You will only attract literal faggots with that

any anons with big cocks wanna jerk off to nudes of my gf on kik? post your kik

My shit looks like that in a hot sauna, hate when my balls stick to my inner thigh.

> attract literal faggots
Seems you're attracted to this thread since your here

Looks like a 60yo man. Groce af
Now this is nice and would suck all day on

if anyone wants to Snapchat me cocks like this... tha_king60

60 y/o dick doesn't taste different than 30 y/o dick, talking from experience.

Carol Penelope?

She's dead now rip in peace